VNN Broadcasts

Old March 23rd, 2020 #1
JewExpert

Default Do not...

stop this baloney...

Last edited by Franco; March 23rd, 2020 at 09:16 AM. Reason: trolling

Old March 23rd, 2020 #2
Susan

Alright, let's not get hysterical about this and tell everyone they will die. Everyone doesn't die. But you COULD die.

Thanks for this video. This is very interesting to me personally. This guy is 30 years old, a vegan (as am I), and he is obviously in good physical shape. He exercises, gets outside a lot, and is not overweight at all. And he still got pretty sick once infected.

His situation tells me a couple of important things. One, you cannot simply trust medical people to tell you the correct information. Do your due diligence in research, take care of yourself despite what others say, and follow up with doctors until you get the correct information. Most importantly, stay away from others or wear protective outerwear in order to prevent exposing others.

This poor guy probably exposed others who then got sick. It sounds as if he got a nasty version of the virus, especially since he would not be in a population (young and healthy) one would expect to get really sick and/or die.

It's interesting about him losing his ability to taste. I noticed a month or so ago, maybe longer, that I could not taste my food as I normally did. Now, this could be due to other reasons. I also felt slightly feverish but I did not have anything but my normally slightly elevated body temperature. My body temp tends to run over 99 but under 100 degrees.

Any unusual aches and pains would be difficult to ascertain because I have extreme muscle, joint, and bone pain every waking moment due to lupus/fibromyalgia. I take no medication for it unlike most people. I just endure the pain because I refuse to do damage to my organs.

But, I'm telling you all this because I know my body. I know what's normal for me and what could be different. Who knows? Maybe I have actually had a very mild version of the c virus. Probably not, but who knows. Thank goodness I have stayed away from people.

Pay attention to your body. This is a great time to begin living a healthy lifestyle.

Old March 23rd, 2020 #3
zoomcopter

Quote:
Originally Posted by Susan View Post

It's interesting about him losing his ability to taste. I noticed a month or so ago, maybe longer, that I could not taste my food as I normally did.
Now, this could be due to other reasons. I also felt slightly feverish but I did not have anything but my normally slightly elevated body temperature. My body temp tends to run over 99 but under 100 degrees.ans.

But, I'm telling you all this because I know my body. I know what's normal for me and what could be different. Who knows? Maybe I have actually had a very mild version of the c virus. Probably not, but who knows. Thank goodness I have stayed away from people.

Pay attention to your body. This is a great time to begin living a healthy lifestyle.
An interesting symptom of the corona virus. If you did have a mild case, losing one's ability to taste might not be so bad, especially if it returns later.

Old March 24th, 2020 #4
jaekel

Default Do not....

eat out at any drive through window. NO tellng what creatures prepare your food. They could spit, jack off, or shit in it, and you'd never know it till you got sick.

Old March 25th, 2020 #5
Stronza

I've been reading for years in health books, even prior to internet, that loss of ability to smell or taste is associated with Zinc or Vit B-12 deficiency. I am not saying that all vegans are deficient in these nutrients - deficiencies can occur in all persons. Some people for whatever reason require higher than normal quantities of these (and other) nutrients. Some people lose these (or other) nutrients more quickly than others, also.

Just passing this info along.

From doctorshealthpress:

If your impaired taste is not related to a more serious condition, you can help repair your taste sensation with home remedies. We have listed a few powerful substances that may awaken your sense of taste.

Ginger can stimulate your taste buds as you chew on raw pieces or drink ginger tea.
Cayenne pepper may help clear any sinus blockage that is causing your impairment of taste.
Lemons are great for the senses and your taste buds could perk up with a slice of the zesty fruit.
Apple cider vinegar works to stimulate taste buds with its acidic and sour taste. Drink a mixture of one tablespoon of apple cider vinegar and 1/4 teaspoon of baking soda in half a glass of water twice a day.
Cinnamon is a powerful motivator for taste buds. With equal parts of cinnamon and honey, mix together and apply the paste-like substance on your tongue. Rinse with warm water after 10 minutes.

Last edited by Stronza; March 25th, 2020 at 11:23 AM.

Old March 25th, 2020 #6
Joe from OH

Quote:

I'm eating as well as I have for a long time. No fast food. No candy. No pretzels/chips.

It's a great opportunity to shed some weight and do some moderate exercise in the house or take walks to reduce cabin fever.

As someone pointed out a few posts earlier, getting carry out is risky. The people who work in that industry are, as a group, not paid well and cannot afford to miss a paycheck. They are very likely to go to work even if they aren't feeling well-especially given the huge uncertainty of the near term economy.

Avoid carryout like the plague-or virus as it were

Old March 25th, 2020 #7
Franco

Quote:
Originally Posted by Joe from OH View Post
I'm eating as well as I have for a long time. No fast food. No candy. No pretzels/chips.

It's a great opportunity to shed some weight and do some moderate exercise in the house or take walks to reduce cabin fever.

As someone pointed out a few posts earlier, getting carry out is risky. The people who work in that industry are, as a group, not paid well and cannot afford to miss a paycheck. They are very likely to go to work even if they aren't feeling well-especially given the huge uncertainty of the near term economy.

Avoid carryout like the plague-or virus as it were

That's a good point, and I've thought about that myself. Teenagers (who aren't exactly model employees) are preparing your food. Not a good idea right now. If they have Kung Flu, you'll likely have it soon.

---------------

Old March 25th, 2020 #8
Susan

Yes, please people stay away from fast food. My god, it's the most unhealthy, dangerous food out there. I would stay away from any chain restaurant too. Find a locally owned restaurant that at least attempts to serve healthy food, check their health department scores, and see who they hire to fix, handle, and cook the food.

Do not eat at any restaurant that is in a part of town that has lots of minorities either. Keep to the mostly White areas, not on a bus line.

Best thing to do is just buy healthy food and cook your own. Check out the natural foods section in whatever store you shop. If you have a question about a particular brand, you are welcome to ask me.

Read the ingredients and the nutritional breakdown. I always look for low sodium and very low or no cholesterol. Chips are okay...just not potato or corn. There are plenty of chips on the market now made from green peas, veggies, hummus, kale, etc. I make my own hummus to eat with the aforementioned chips.

I keep bags of cashews, pecans, and walnuts at home, as well as organic raisins. I make my own trail mix. You need to eat a small palmful of nuts every day. And I keep some kind of dark chocolate pieces to eat once a day. Make sure the dark chocolate is quality chocolate and the cacao is at least 70-80%. No milk chocolate.

Yes Stronza I do have a B12 deficiency for which I get a B12 shot every month. I was diagnosed over 20-25 yrs. ago. I never noticed a loss of taste before a few mo ths ago. Loss of taste buds also occurs with age.

Old March 25th, 2020 #9
Franco

Microwaving the fast food, well and good, before eating it will probably kill any viruses. Probably.

----------------

Old March 25th, 2020 #10
jaekel

Default A good source

Grocery stores have food
For carry out. You can see the kitchen and the people preparing
the food.
Sheetz I could see the food prep area and the White person fixing it.

Old March 25th, 2020 #11
Susan

It's not that grocery stores don't have takeout food...they do. But read the label for gosh' sakes. The sodium content is through the roof and there are 50 ingredients, many unrecognizable, and they aren't good for you.

Publix makes this really tasty avocado and spinach dip and just a spinach dip but there is way more cholesterol and sodium than anyone needs and the ingredients list is about two inches long. Not good for you. Some of you think as long as you fill a void you're good. But you're not.

You have to eat healthy food with natural ingredients. You all are going to end up with clogged heart arteries and clogged carotid arteries. And you'll end up with hbp, diabetes, high cholesterol, obesity, and a host of other conditions and diseases you could have avoided with healthy eating.

Fix a lettuce salad once a day. Buy romaine or artisan lettuce and add some good ingredients to it: Raisins, sun dried tomatoes, hummus, green peas or some mind of bean--black, kidney, or whatever you like, cucumbers, onions, artichoke hearts, nuts, etc. You can even make your own coleslaw or potato salad to add to it. I like to cut up tofu into cubes and sautee' them and toss them in. I use vegan mayonnaise for my potato salad because I don't want cholesterol. Add olive oil and balsamic vinegar for dressing or hummus or tahini dressing. Or whatever you like.

You can buy a ready made salad from Publix or Kroger but you just spend a lot more than you need to.

You can make a delicious pasta salad with rotini or penne' pasta. Toss in arugula, spinach leaves or artisan lettuce. Add sun dried tomatoes, artichoke hearts, garbanza beans, black olives, and sliced onions and drizzle in olive oil. If you want to add some kind of sliced or chunked meat you can. Or you can add sauteed tofu chunks.

Get creative.

Old March 25th, 2020 #12
jaekel

Don't trust fresh produce, either.
How many times have we heard of folks getting sick from contamination?
I only eat what I can peel such as carrots, cucumbers, apples, etc.
Or canned vegetables.

Old March 26th, 2020 #13
Susan

Don't be a paranoid. Do not buy packaged or bagged premixed salads. Buy green leaf, red leaf or romaine lettuce in a bunch. Or buy these types of lettuce in separate containers.

Kroger and Walmart both sell a new kind of lettuce called artisan lettuce. This comes in a square container that contains 4 heads of 2 green lettuce and 2 red lettuce as well as oak and tango lettuce. These are fully mature petite heads of lettuce and are really good.

Even if the container says the lettuce has been washed, always wash it yourself. You can soak the lettuce in a bowl of salt water and/or wash each individual leaf under running water. I do the latter.

Iceberg lettuce has almost no nutritional value. Stick to romaine, red leaf, green leaf, spinach, and several other types. Most sources say that romaine and spinach pack the biggest punch nutritionally.

Use dressing sparingly so as not to add a lot of extra calories. Use olive oil and balsamic vinegar or a healthy lower calorie, lower sodium, low to no cholesterol dressing.

Eat a salad every day to get fiber, to get good fats, to eat fewer calories, and just to eat something fresh and healthy and good tasting.

Old March 26th, 2020 #14
Joe from OH

Buying fresh fruit/vegetables which have been handled by disgusting burka wearing muslims, filthy mexicans and who knows else is probably not wise at this time. It's probably a lot less safe than going through a fast food window.

A few months without fresh vegetables and fruits is not going to harm anyone who is in decent health.

Old March 26th, 2020 #15
Susan

If anyone thinks that eating fast food is safer than eating fresh fruit and vegetables, I can't help you.

If you're that paranoid, maybe you should just quit eating and die.

Old March 26th, 2020 #16
Joe from OH

Quote:
If anyone thinks that eating fast food is safer than eating fresh fruit and vegetables, I can't help you.

If you're that paranoid, maybe you should just quit eating and die.
I don't know how long the virus can survive on something like a tomato or a banana? Do you? Are you certain about the effectiveness of methods that you use to clean them?

I have said that both fast food and fresh fruit and vegetables should be avoided for now. Not forever. F & V are good for you-except if they are infected by a potentially deadly virus

This is a very interesting time. People are finding out how married they are to their routines. A lot of people are probably going to/have gotten sick because they're too stubborn to change their long held patterns. Whether that is eating or going out to social places or whatever.

I know I guy who is in the epicenter of this shit near NY City and he insists on going for his morning coffee. He won't get a coffee maker or make tea.

It's mind boggling how hard it is for many people to make simple, short term adjustments in their petty routines.

Enjoy the veggies that spics and niggers brought to the shelves and that the burka girls handled before you did. Bon Appetit!

Old March 28th, 2020 #17
jaekel

Enjoy the lettuce the mexcrements wiped their asses with!

Old March 29th, 2020 #18
Crowe

Quote:
Originally Posted by Joe from OH View Post
Enjoy the veggies that spics and niggers brought to the shelves and that the burka girls handled before you did. Bon Appetit!
They use actual human shit as fertilizer. People might want to reconsider eating their vegetables al dente, because it might not have reached high enough temperature for long enough to kill the E. Coli bacteria. Cook your veggies well done, and you won't have to worry about it.

Green onions grow wild around here, and I could pull some up and use them knowing they weren't grown in Mexican shit.

Old April 16th, 2020 #19
Larry the Raysiss
Most WNs are Kiked

I cook my own meals. Stop being so lazy.

Thread