VNN Media
VNN Digital Library
VNN Reader Mail
VNN Broadcasts

Old May 11th, 2021 #1
VanguardNewsNetwork
News Bot

Woodpecker A Founding Father of the Transgender Empire

Jews tend to lead “liberation” movements in the Western world. For example: feminism, homosexual rights, civil rights, abortion, etc. An early pioneer of the sex-change/transgender movement was the Jewish doctor Magnus Hirschfeld, in Germany, circa 1905. Another, later, Jewish pioneer of the sex-change movement was Stanley H. Biber, who died in Colorado in 2006.

With that in mind, this article should not surprise you:

“The document Rothblatt drafted would later be referred to as the International Bill of Gender Rights (IBGR).” [1].

[Article].

[1] “Born as Martin Rothblatt to a Jewish family in Chicago, Illinois in 1954 to Rosa Lee and Hal Rothblatt, a dentist, she was raised in a suburb of San Diego, California.” — Wikipedia, May 2021

Read more at Vanguard News Network Blog...

Old May 11th, 2021 #2
George Witzgall

Quote:
Originally Posted by VanguardNewsNetwork View Post
Jews tend to lead “liberation” movements in the Western world.
Now it's time to liberate the West from the bondage of Semitism and awaken Aryan blood to understanding/not understanding.

Nietzsche's Übermensch ("overman"):

Quote:
In Also Sprach Zarathustra, Nietzsche ... presents the overman as the creator of new values, and he appears as a solution to the problem of the death of God and nihilism. The overman does not follow the morality of common people since that favors mediocrity but rises above the notion of good and evil and above the "herd".[235] In this way Zarathustra proclaims his ultimate goal as the journey towards the state of overman. He wants a kind of spiritual evolution of self-awareness and overcoming of traditional views on morality and justice that stem from the superstition beliefs still deeply rooted or related to the notion of God and Christianity.[236]

Last edited by George Witzgall; May 11th, 2021 at 03:18 PM.

Old May 11th, 2021 #3
Franco

Witzgall, let me ask you something.

Why have some people here at VNNF said that you're Jewish? I am just asking. Are you racially White? Or, genetically Jewish? Why have they said that? Don't worry, I can't ban you since I'm not a mod anymore.

--------------

Old May 11th, 2021 #4
Stewart Meadows

Quote:
Originally Posted by Franco View Post

Why have some people here at VNNF said that you're Jewish? I am just asking. Are you racially White? Or, genetically Jewish? Why have they said that? Don't worry, I can't ban you since I'm not a mod anymore.

--------------
Quote:
Originally Posted by George Witzgall View Post
I'm jewish.
https://vnnforum.com/showpost.php?p=...2&postcount=15

Now he claims that he was just joking/trolling when he wrote that post. Maybe he was, but he's definitely a homosexual, and that's obviously problematic.

Old May 11th, 2021 #5
Stewart Meadows

Quote:
Originally Posted by George Witzgall View Post
Aryan soul speaks to our blood; Aryan blood speaks to our soul.

I guess this is Witzgall's "Aryan" version of worthless Chinese fortune-cookie wisdom.

Old May 11th, 2021 #6
George Witzgall

Quote:
Originally Posted by Franco View Post

--------------
I am White by blood. I shouldn't have joked about being Jewish, at that stage in my life I didn't really recognize the significance of blood and in any case didn't anticipate I'd be where I'm at today. But over time I gained an appreciation of the Aryan race and the importance of blood.

My position is that I'd rather focus on race than talk about myself, I'm pretty boring, but if you really want to ask me questions I'll do my best to answer them.

Old May 11th, 2021 #7
Joe from OH

I'm jewish.

Of course I'm WN, through and through, how dare you question my ideals!

I mean, yeah, I molested a few kids in the past, raped and pillaged, you know the deal.. but rest assured they were ALL White. 'cept maybe for that one aborted fetus I used as frottage, couldn't quite tell the make and model on that one...

- u guys talk about these huge dramatic issues like a break between stormfront and vnn (clue, no-one outside ur little incestuous cult has even heard of their names), while my people, the queers, rally in the millions around the world, trying and succeeding in pissing u off, and then we pass hate-crimes legislation locking u up for life when ur reptilian brains can't repress the instinct to resort to name-calling and physical violence (clue, if ur going to bash a fag, don't shout die mf fag to the world, even if u don't quite get the same thrill).
The real George Witzgall: jew http://vnnforum.com/showpost.php?p=1023042&postcount=15 faggot http://vnnforum.com/showthread.php?p=572601#posts572601 "funny man" http://vnnforum.com/showpost.php?p=797009&postcount=11

I'm jewish
Quote:
Of course I'm WN, through and through, how dare you question my ideals!

I mean, yeah, I molested a few kids in the past, raped and pillaged, you know the deal.. but rest assured they were ALL White. 'cept maybe for that one aborted fetus I used as frottage,*couldn't quite tell the make and model on that one...
Quote:
- u guys talk about these huge dramatic issues like a break between stormfront and vnn (clue, no-one outside ur little incestuous cult has even heard of their names),*while my people, the queers,*rally in the millions around the world, trying and succeeding in pissing u off, and then we pass hate-crimes legislation locking u up for life when ur reptilian brains can't repress the instinct to resort to name-calling and physical violence (clue, if ur going to bash a fag, don't shout die mf fag to the world, even if u don't quite get the same thrill).
The real George Witzgall:*jew*http://vnnforum.com/showpost.php?p=1023042&postcount=15*faggot*http://vnnforum.com/showthread.php?p=572601#posts572601*"funny man"*http://vnnforum.com/showpost.php?p=797009&postcount=11

Faggot jew child molester. Probably a transgender candidate. Or already there.

Thread