VNN Digital Library
VNN Reader Mail
VNN Broadcasts

Old October 13th, 2021 #3981
Stewart Meadows

Here's the umpteenth example of how jews spew out their hatred of white people:

Quote:
We Need To Talk About Those Annoying White People in Squid Game

The nearly perfect Netflix series has white people problems.

By Chelsea Steiner Oct 9th, 2021, 3:40 pm

(...) But while Squid Game is an absolute thrill, there is one glaring issue within the series that I struggle with. Namely, it’s white people.

White people have a long history of ruining things we all love, from the macro (the environment, democracy) to the micro (cornrows, Chinese food). As a white woman myself, I can attest that we have an extraordinary talent for fucking up a good thing.

So it’s hardly a surprise that the second some white people show up on Squid Game Island, the series takes a turn for the dumb.
https://www.themarysue.com/we-need-t...in-squid-game/

Quote:
Donald Trump Is Not “King of Israel,” Needs to STFU About Jewish People Forever

Haven't my people been through enough?

By Chelsea Steiner Aug 21st, 2019, 5:12 pm

Whelp, it’s been a wild 48 hours for Donald Trump and Jewish people across the world. The President, beloved and supported by anti-Semites, white nationalists, and hate groups alike, has made a serious of disturbing and bizarre proclamations regarding Jews, Israelis, and his own imagined stature among the chosen people.
(...)
As an American Jew, I am of course horrified by the insane anti-Semitic nonsense spewing from our increasingly unhinged president. But as a regular human person, I am deeply disturbed that someone as mentally unfit as Trump has access to the nuclear codes.
https://www.themarysue.com/donald-tr...jewish-people/

Chelsea Steiner. "Trust me, goyim."

Old October 13th, 2021 #3982
Stewart Meadows

Quote:
there is one glaring issue within the series that I struggle with. Namely, it’s white people.

White people have a long history of ruining things we all love, from the macro (the environment, democracy) to the micro (cornrows, Chinese food).
Quote:
As an American Jew, I am of course horrified by the insane anti-Semitic nonsense spewing from our increasingly unhinged president.
Now that's chutzpah. Or maybe I should say cuntzpah since we're talking about a female jew.

Old October 13th, 2021 #3983
Stewart Meadows

Here's an especially outrageous example of what happens when the globalist jews bring third-world savages to Italy:

Quote:
Italy: Pakistanis Arrested After 13-Year-Old Boy Raped in Public Park

CHRIS TOMLINSON 13 Oct 2021

Police arrested two Pakistani asylum seekers in the northern Italian city of Aosta for allegedly raping a 13-year-old boy in a public garden.

Ali Raza, 25, and 23-year-old Usama Mazhar were said to have spent Friday afternoon with the boy, with the three of them having been seen drinking alcohol.

That evening, the two Pakistanis, who were granted subsidiary protection in Italy, took the young teen to the gardens near the Aosta train station and raped him, newspaper La Repubblica reports.
(...)
The case echoes another incident of child abuse that took part in the city of Brindisi in 2018, when two Pakistani nationals were accused of raping a boy who was waiting for a train at the city’s railway station.
(...)
Earlier this year, another case came to light involving two Pakistani migrants in Rome, who allegedly forcibly confined a 19-year-old German woman and are said to have sexually abused her over a period of several months before she was able to escape and alert authorities.
https://www.breitbart.com/europe/202...n-public-park/

Old October 13th, 2021 #3984
Stewart Meadows

Quote:
That evening, the two Pakistanis, who were granted subsidiary protection in Italy, took the young teen to the gardens near the Aosta train station and raped him
Make no mistake, folks: this is exactly what the jews were hoping would happen. They really are that evil. They really hate the West and its peoples that much.

Old October 13th, 2021 #3985
Stewart Meadows

Quote:
Texas Jewish death row inmate who argued judge was antisemitic wins new trial

BY SHIRA HANAU OCTOBER 13, 2021 9:49 AM

(JTA) — A Jewish man who asked for a new trial on the grounds that the judge who sentenced him to death was antisemitic will be granted a new trial.

Randy Halprin, 44, was originally set to be executed on Oct. 10, 2019 but won a stay from the Texas Court of Criminal Appeals after he alleged that the judge who presided over his 2003 murder trial was biased against Jews and referred to him using anti-Semitic slurs, including “f—in’ Jew” and “k-ke.”
(...)
Halprin was serving a 30-year sentence for harming a child when he and six other inmates attempted to escape from prison. A police officer was killed during the attempt, and each member of the group, which came to be known as the “Texas 7,” was sentenced to death. Halprin claimed in his trial that he never fired his gun.
(...)
Several Jewish groups got involved in Halprin’s case in recent years as he sought a new trial. The American Jewish Committee, Central Conference of American Rabbis, Men of Reform Judaism and Union for Reform Judaism were among those filing a joint amicus brief in support of Halprin’s 2019 appeal, and more than 100 Jewish lawyers in Texas signed on.
https://www.jta.org/2021/10/13/unite...wins-new-trial

The above article reminds me of something I wrote in one of my older posts in this thread:

Judaism is a crime syndicate masquerading as a religion.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Humphrey1488 View Post
Hungary, Bulgary and Italy, I want to say something to all of you: YOU THREE MAKE ME PROUD!
Thank you for this good post, Humphrey, and welcome to the forum. Yes, it's true that the peoples of the three countries you mentioned oppose the Jew World Order, and that's why the jews are stepping up their attacks against them (at least against Italy and Hungary).

Old October 14th, 2021 #3986
Humphrey1488

Quote:
Originally Posted by Stewart Meadows View Post
https://www.jta.org/2021/10/13/unite...wins-new-trial

The above article reminds me of something I wrote in one of my older posts in this thread:

Judaism is a crime syndicate masquerading as a religion.

Thank you for this good post, Humphrey, and welcome to the forum. Yes, it's true that the peoples of the three countries you mentioned oppose the Jew World Order, and that's why the jews are stepping up their attacks against them (at least against Italy and Hungary).
You're welcome, friend. I decided to join this forum and become a white nationalist and separatism after seeing a nigger saying on Youtube that he wanted to kill whites. That was the last straw for me and, before that, I was just a typical conservative guy, but I knew something was amiss with society.

P.S: If you want, check my new channel. I don't know how long it will last on (((Youtube)))
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCN8...o-F_63l7VkveLw

Old October 14th, 2021 #3987
Stewart Meadows

Thanks for explaining why you signed up on VNN, and for linking to your Youtube channel, Humphrey.

Anyway, since this thread is largely about anti-white jews, I might as well mention the jew hag Carol Ruth Silver who is famous for her pro-negro activism:

Quote:
Carol Ruth Silver (born October 1, 1938)[1] is an American lawyer and civil rights activist. She was a Freedom Rider, arrested and incarcerated for 40 days in Mississippi.[2][3] She was among those on the San Francisco Board of Supervisors allegedly targeted by Dan White in the Moscone–Milk assassinations, but escaped assassination because she was not in her office at the time of the murders.[4][5]
(...)
Silver grew up in a Jewish family in Worcester, Massachusetts.[6]
(...)
In 1961, she was a Freedom Rider during the Civil Rights Movement, civil rights activists who rode buses into the South to challenge ongoing racial segregation by deliberately violating the laws for separate waiting rooms at interstate bus stations.
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Carol_Ruth_Silver

Carol Ruth Silver. "Trust me, goyim."

Old October 14th, 2021 #3988
Stewart Meadows

The crooked jewish NGO from this thread's OP, "Doctors without Borders" (Medecins Sans Frontieres, MSF), kvetches about how the Libyan authorities allegedly mistreat "migrants":

Quote:
UN condemns violence against migrants in Libya

By InfoMigrants Published on : 2021/10/13

Various UN agencies have denounced violence against migrants in Libya after security forces shot dead at least half a dozen asylum seekers in recent days.

The UN's International Organization for Migration (IOM) said six people were killed and at least 24 injured at an overcrowded detention facility in the Libyan capital, Tripoli. Libyan authorities have thus far denied the shooting had taken place despite mass arrests targeting migrants in recent days.

The killings came a week after sweeping raids in Tripoli targeting irregular migrants, during which at least one person died and 15 were wounded, while thousands were detained, as expressed by the UN.

Doctors without Borders (MSF) said that at least 5,000 migrants and refugees were swept up in the "violent mass arrests."
https://www.infomigrants.net/en/post...rants-in-libya

And yes, this is the same MSF that sexually exploits poor African girls by promising them medicine in exchange for sex. I'll just repost the following BBC article:

Quote:
Medecins Sans Frontieres staff 'used local prostitutes'

By Anna Adams
BBC Victoria Derbyshire programme

Published 21 June 2018

Aid workers at charity Medecins Sans Frontieres used local prostitutes while working in Africa, whistleblowers have told the Victoria Derbyshire programme.

Female former employees said the behaviour was widespread.

One said a senior colleague said it was possible to barter medication in exchange for sex.
https://www.bbc.com/news/world-africa-44523086

Oh yeah, these people care so much about "migrants"...

Old October 14th, 2021 #3989
Stewart Meadows

Old October 14th, 2021 #3990
Stewart Meadows

Quote:
Poland plans a permanent barrier on Belarus border

By Emma Wallis Published on : 2021/10/14

The Polish parliament is debating a draft law which would allow the country to erect a wall on its border with Belarus. The wall is expected to cost a little over €353 million.

Walls and fences are reappearing at borders around Europe, in an attempt to prevent more migrants from crossing into the EU from neighboring countries. One of the latest to announce making its current temporary borders permanent is Poland.

On Tuesday this week, the government introduced a draft law in parliament which was debated on Wednesday and Thursday. "The number of attempts to cross the border is growing," said the government, in order to justify its legislation, reported the news agency Agence France Presse (AFP).

The border between the two countries is about 400 kilometers long and already has wire fencing along much of the territory to deter migrants. Armed soldiers and border guards have also been stationed along it since the summer.
https://www.infomigrants.net/en/post...belarus-border

Old October 14th, 2021 #3991
Stewart Meadows

Quote:
EU summons Latvian, Lithuanian and Polish officials over concerning reports of migrants stuck on Belarus border

14 Oct, 2021 10:51

EU Home Affairs Commissioner Ylva Johansson has ordered a meeting with officials from Latvia, Lithuania and Poland on the “dire situation” of migrants stuck waiting at the bloc’s borders with Belarus.

“I’m very concerned about reports of people including children stuck in forests in dire situation at external EU borders with Belarus,” Johansson said on Thursday, revealing she had demanded ambassadors meet with her in Brussels to discuss the situation.

The three EU member states have complained in recent months that there has been an influx of migrants from African and the Middle East from Belarus, with the bloc accusing the Belarusian government of deliberately pushing people across the borders in retaliation for recently imposed sanctions.

The Lithuania government has deployed soldiers to the Belarusian border, ordering them to build a barbed-wire fence to halt migrants, and Polish officials recently approved 1.615 billion zloty ($400 million) to construct a border wall to block illegal immigration into the country. In Latvia, border guards have resorted to pushing migrants back into Belarus, using a state of emergency measure imposed by the country’s government.
https://www.rt.com/news/537444-eu-su...elarus-border/

Old October 14th, 2021 #3992
U. Dunrouse

Quote:
Poland plans a permanent barrier on Belarus border

The Polish parliament is debating a draft law which would allow the country to erect a wall on its border with Belarus. The wall is expected to cost a little over €353 million.

Walls and fences are reappearing at borders around Europe, in an attempt to prevent more migrants from crossing into the EU from neighboring countries. One of the latest to announce making its current temporary borders permanent is Poland.
Bullets are much less expensive and more efficient than walls and barbwires. Shoot enough of those alien invaders to death and the other ones will quickly get the message and move elsewhere. And also execute enough of the human-rights activists unhappy with that and the other ones will keep their genocidal mouths shut.

Old October 14th, 2021 #3993
Stewart Meadows

Quote:
Originally Posted by U. Dunrouse View Post
Bullets are much less expensive and more efficient than walls and barbwires. Shoot enough of those alien invaders to death and the other ones will quickly get the message and move elsewhere. And also execute enough of the human-rights activists unhappy with that and the other ones will keep their genocidal mouths shut.
Well, that would obviously be deemed illegal by international jewry which currently controls Western society and therefore sets the rules. Only jews (and their lackeys/useful idiots/foot soldiers) are allowed to kill (or rob, rape or enslave) their enemies with impunity.

Old October 14th, 2021 #3994
U. Dunrouse

Quote:
Well, that would obviously be deemed illegal by international jewry which currently controls Western society and therefore sets the rules. Only jews (and their lackeys/useful idiots/foot soldiers) are allowed to kill (or rob, rape or enslave) their enemies with impunity.
Their hostility and hate are an honor. I fail to see what could be more disgraceful and unpleasant than respect from White-Genocide organizers and perpetrators.

Old October 14th, 2021 #3995
Stewart Meadows

The jews' draconian COVID restrictions in Italy (implemented by the unelected jew-puppet and former Goldman Sachs banker Mario Draghi) have caused so many problems for the country's decent citizens.

Quote:
Fears of mayhem at Italy's ports over Green Pass

Supply chains could be hit as health pass becomes obligatory

(ANSA) - ROME, OCT 14 - There are fears of activity at Italy's ports being blocked and chaos in the transport sector due to possible protests and strikes on Friday, when the Green Pass COVID-19 health passport will become obligatory for Italian places of work.

Supply chains could be disrupted due to the new obligation, especially in relation to Trieste, where 40% of the 950 port workers do not have the Green Pass.

Dockers there have threatened to bring the port to a standstill and have said workers at ports in other cities are likely to protest too.
https://www.ansa.it/english/news/202...4b6d8dd63.html

Old October 14th, 2021 #3996
Stewart Meadows

Quote:
Lamorgese says risk to public order if FN Rome head blocked

Situation would have degenerated, minister tells question time

(ANSA) - ROME, OCT 13 - Interior Minister Luciana Lamorgese told question time Wednesday that there would have been a serious risk to public order if police had stopped neofascist Forza Nuova (FN) Rome chief Giuliano Castellino from leading a mob to ransack the HQ of leftwing trade union CGIL amid anti-Green Pass riots in Rome Saturday.
(...)
Lamorgee has been criticised over the police's failure to stop the assault on the CGIL HQ, led by Castellino and FN national leader Roberto Fiore, which has spurred calls for FN to be dissolved under anti-Fascist legislation.
https://www.ansa.it/english/news/pol...a07b7a9d1.html

Old October 15th, 2021 #3997
Stewart Meadows

Quote:
Protests, strikes as Green Pass comes into force in workplace

Disruption at 3 of 6 major ports, demos block Rome traffic

(ANSA) - ROME, OCT 15 - There were widespread protests and strikes in Italy Friday as the Green Pass health pass came into force in all Italian workplaces.

There was disruption at three of Italy's six main ports.

The Green Pass shows that a person is vaccinated for COVID-19, has recovered from it or has tested negative in the last few days.

As of Friday the pass, which had been required for restaurants, cinemas and gyms, is mandatory for all workplaces in both the private and public sector.

In Trieste, some 2,000 dockers protested against the pass in a port expected to be brought to a standstill by the demonstrations.

But Friuli Governor Massimiliano Fedriga said the port was "working regularly".

In Genoa, dockers halted operations at a major loading point but lorries headed for other points and a long tailback was eased.

In Ancona, access to the port was blocked by a workers' sit-in.
https://www.ansa.it/english/news/202...e47236399.html

Old October 15th, 2021 #3998
Stewart Meadows

The jews and their lackeys in the Western media keep attacking Poland for trying to protect its people from jew-backed third-world rapists, murderers and ISIS terrorists:

Quote:
In Poland's borderlands, ignorance and hatred echo Europe's darkest era

By Jo Harper, Artem Graban • Updated: 12/10/2021

(...) After Belarus opened its borders to migrants and refugees wanting to cross into the EU, thousands of men, women, and children made the dangerous crossing into Poland. Poland’s right-wing government calls them “terrorists” and “sexual deviants”, while Polish border guards call them “illegals” and brag in social media posts about how many they have “bagged” since the crisis began.
(...)
Before 1939, the borderlands in Polish Kresy were where several religious and ethnic groups had lived for centuries alongside each other. The remainder of a Tartar Muslim community still exists, but much of the Jewish community was wiped out in the Second World War, in Nazi concentration camps like Sobibor and Treblinka, which are not far away.
https://www.euronews.com/2021/10/11/...-s-darkest-era

Note how they managed to shoehorn the usual Shlomocaust propaganda into the anti-white garbage article.

Old October 15th, 2021 #3999
Stewart Meadows

Quote:
Anti-vax Lazio councillor, MP holed up in council

'Resist to exist' say Barillari and Cunial

(ANSA) - ROME, OCT 15 - An anti-vax Lazio regional councillor and an anti-vax MP barricaded themselves inside the offices of the Lazio regional council Thursday night in a protest at the Green Pass COVID pass becoming mandatory in Italian workplaces Friday.

"We entered last night and we spent the night here, we're continuing the occupation, join us at the Lazio regional council sit-in, happy resistance to all!!", they said on Facebook.
https://www.ansa.it/english/news/pol...2ef53aca0.html

Old October 15th, 2021 #4000
Stewart Meadows

Quote:
Brussels: Majority of Food Delivery Drivers are Illegal Migrants

CHRIS TOMLINSON 15 Oct 2021

A Belgian media investigation has revealed that the majority of food delivery drivers working in the EU capital are illegal immigrants using “fake” accounts.

The media investigation by the newspaper Le Soir saw journalists interview dozens of different delivery drivers working on the streets of Brussels and found that all of them were young men between the ages of 18 and 30 and at least half admitted they were in the country illegally.

According to a report from the public broadcaster RTBF, the delivery drivers come from North and West Africa, Pakistan, Syria, Afghanistan, and South America and often do not speak either French, Dutch, Spanish or English.
https://www.breitbart.com/europe/202...egal-migrants/

Tags
giorgia meloni, italy, jews, matteo salvini, rapeugees

Thread