Vanguard News Network
VNN Media
VNN Digital Library
VNN Reader Mail
VNN Broadcasts

Old January 23rd, 2008 #1
Alex Linder
Administrator
 
Join Date: Nov 2003
Posts: 45,571
Blog Entries: 34
Alex Linder
Default Lew Rockwell, Racist Hypocrite

FOR IMMEDIATE RELEASE

January 24, 2008

Contact: Alex Linder
[email protected]

Lew Rockwell Revealed as Author of Racist Ron Paul Material

VanguardNewsNetwork (govnn.com and vnnforum.com) has learned that it was Lew Rockwell himself who wrote the racist words in Ron Paul’s newsletter from which the candidate and his top backers now flee.

A source who wishes to remain anonymous told VNN:


Those Ron Paul Newsletters were authored by Lew Rockwell, and Ron Paul did know of the contents, but he is anti-racist.


At the time Lew Rockwell was Paul’s ghost writer, along with Jeff Tucker, and Murray Rothbard, cheering from the sideline, and contributing occasionally.


Ron Paul tolerated the ‘racist rhetoric’ because it was providing a large share of the reported $940,000 annual income of Ron Paul & Associates, at that time, and because his hispanic adviser convinced him that it would work as an “outreach to the Rednecks,” and gain the grassroots support being enjoyed by people such as David Duke at the time.


The idea was to appeal to many, but to serve few, by telling people what they wanted to hear, or rather NOT telling them what they didn’t want to hear.


It was basically an early, rather clumsy, blueprint for the Ron Paul ‘revolution’, or at least that’s what the other employees who worked on the newsletter have told me.


“I’m not surprised to learn that Lew Rockwell is a racist, nor that he authored the words in question,” said VNN editor Alex Linder. He added, “I can think of three writers offhand Rockwell drove off not because he disagreed with them, but, as he put it with regard to one, her words were ‘too hot.’” Linder named Carole Ward, Bob Wallace, and Jimmy Cantrell as writers whose opinions Lew Rockwell agreed with but banned from his site for writing honestly about jews and race.

“The fact is,” Linder continued, “libertarians are cowards. They know that liberty is found only in White societies. But their fear of the jews controlling the media, even when those jews are 23-year-old punk jew queers like Jamie Kirchick, overwhelms their good sense, and leads them down the safe but ineffectual path of individualism. Only when he and his backers find the courage to appeal to Whites as Whites, rather than as individuals, will Ron Paul’s numbers climb into the double digits.”

- 30 -

Last edited by Alex Linder; January 24th, 2008 at 12:00 AM.
 
Old January 24th, 2008 #2
Alex Linder
Administrator
 
Join Date: Nov 2003
Posts: 45,571
Blog Entries: 34
Alex Linder
Default

Jamie Kirchick/New Republic Source is Outed
Posted by Thomas DiLorenzo at 06:53 PM

Here's a bizarre twist on the Ron Paul smear campaign: "Kirchick's vile source is Bill White, white supremacist extraordinaire, self-appointed Fuehrer of the U.S. Nazi Party, and vocal Ron Paul hater . . . . He hates Ron Paul because . . . he thinks Ron Paul's campaign is infiltrated by 'the Jews' and he cites none other than the Ludwig von Mises Insitute (named after a Jewish economist and co-founded by another Jewish economist) as proof . . ."

"Bill White admitted it before Kirchick's story broke. Along with a couple of 'beltway libertarians" . . . Bill White was the only person who knew this story was coming before it hit the presses."

"The only other people who knew about it were Kirchick's friends in the Cato/Reason crowd who got tipped off by Kirchick."

http://www.lewrockwell.com/blog/lewr...es/018860.html
 
Old January 24th, 2008 #3
Phil_88
Banned
 
Join Date: May 2006
Location: il
Posts: 1,528
Default

I'm not shocked. I think Ron Paul would have been best off going with Lew Rockwell's newsletters. It seems quite obvious that he has lost support over the MLK issue. His latest money bomb proves that. It is time we quit supporting any of these rats. This continuous flow of them playing us is getting old. We should only be supporting openly pro-white candidates. 100% of our focus needs to be directed to the pro-white movement. We are the only ones that can fix this problem. If we keep repeating ourselves and putting our resources to false hopes, we are not going to grow at all.

BTW Alex did you get my PM?
 
Old January 24th, 2008 #4
Alex Linder
Administrator
 
Join Date: Nov 2003
Posts: 45,571
Blog Entries: 34
Alex Linder
Default

Actually, anyone who knows anything about jews could predict that Paul was going to be attacked by them for threatening to end the Fed and bring our troops home from the Middle East. Anyone with brains could also predict that the attack would smear Paul as a racist. All faglet Kirchick did was repackage the same set of quotations that had already appeared in a Texas publication many years ago.

Fear of the jews is evident in DiLorenzo's evasions. DiLorenzo styles himself as an historian who will show you the Real Lincoln, but here he dissembles as wickedly as Dishonest Abe himself. Ron Paul is not being attacked by individuals, he's being attacked by jews. And as DiLorenzo and Rockwell well know, he's being attacked for perfectly reasonable statements. Statements appearing in his own newsletters, for heaven's sake.

Yet cowards DiLorenzo and Rockwell shriek and lose their senses when a jew attributes to their hero words that appeared under his own name. And words, as we say, that most White people subscribe to - that blacks are violent, stupid animals who ruin everything they touch.
 
Old January 24th, 2008 #5
Alex Linder
Administrator
 
Join Date: Nov 2003
Posts: 45,571
Blog Entries: 34
Alex Linder
Default Re: Lew Rockwell, Racist Hypocrite

Hating Ron Paul: Nazis Join the Anti-Paul Popular Front
Posted by Justin Raimondo on January 22, 2008

According to The New Republic, and the Reason/Cato crowd, Ron Paul is a racist whose makes explicit appeals to white supremacist and anti-Semitic audiences through the use of “code words,” and, if he isn’t a racist neo-Nazi himself, he most certainly is representing that slice of the electorate. According to the real Nazis, though, ”Ron Paul is a Jew Puppet.” The outfit behind this pronouncement, the “American National Socialist Workers Party,” (ANSWP), was an early proponent of the meme—later picked up by Jamie Kirchick and the Reason/Cato crowd—that Paul has served as a respectable front for racist groups, claiming that he had attended “white nationalist” gatherings at which Paul was present. The group’s Fuehrer is a real nut-case, and yet he was apparently in on The New Republic smear job long before it was published. The anti-Paulista Popular Front is now truly all-inclusive, stretching from the ANSWP to the editorial offices of Reason magazine. Why am I not surprised that all of these people hail from Washington, D.C., the epicenter of organized evil in the world—gee, I wonder if the ANSWP “Commander” lives near the Orange Line?

http://www.takimag.com/blogs/article...popular_front/
 
Old January 24th, 2008 #6
melcur
Banned
 
Join Date: Jan 2007
Posts: 5,216
Default Re: Lew Rockwell, Racist Hypocrite

Quote:
Originally Posted by Alex Linder View Post
Jamie Kirchick/New Republic Source is Outed
Posted by Thomas DiLorenzo at 06:53 PM

Here's a bizarre twist on the Ron Paul smear campaign: "Kirchick's vile source is Bill White, white supremacist extraordinaire, self-appointed Fuehrer of the U.S. Nazi Party, and vocal Ron Paul hater . . . . He hates Ron Paul because . . . he thinks Ron Paul's campaign is infiltrated by 'the Jews' and he cites none other than the Ludwig von Mises Insitute (named after a Jewish economist and co-founded by another Jewish economist) as proof . . ."

"Bill White admitted it before Kirchick's story broke. Along with a couple of 'beltway libertarians" . . . Bill White was the only person who knew this story was coming before it hit the presses."

"The only other people who knew about it were Kirchick's friends in the Cato/Reason crowd who got tipped off by Kirchick."

http://www.lewrockwell.com/blog/lewr...es/018860.html


Are we to assume that it is now okay for White Nationalists to cavort and conspire with jewish faggots behind the scenes because it somehow is suppose to benefit Whites in some manner?

When I read this, I don't arrive at the idea that Bill White is one of the good guys because he provided information to a queer Jew that supposedly "outs" Ron Paul as a racist. When I read the above I see another example of Bill Whites duplicity and treachery.
 
Old January 24th, 2008 #7
Mishko Novosel
Banned
 
Join Date: Sep 2005
Posts: 3,156
Default Re: Lew Rockwell, Racist Hypocrite

This is kinda like how the jews say, "The holohoax is the most studied event in history", yet the sources they quote, are themselves being quoted by other people and visa versa...
 
Old January 24th, 2008 #8
melcur
Banned
 
Join Date: Jan 2007
Posts: 5,216
Default Re: Lew Rockwell, Racist Hypocrite

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mishko Novosel View Post
This is kinda like how the jews say, "The holohoax is the most studied even of history", yet the sources they quote, are themselves being quoted by other people...
Not to mentioned backed up by mountains of evidence. Oddly, none of these mountains have ever been seen.
 
Old January 24th, 2008 #9
Mishko Novosel
Banned
 
Join Date: Sep 2005
Posts: 3,156
Default Re: Lew Rockwell, Racist Hypocrite

Quote:
Originally Posted by melcur View Post
Not to mentioned backed up by mountains of evidence. Oddly, none of these mountains have ever been seen.

Well the mountains are built upon books, that keep quoting stories as FACT, which are PROVEN to be fabricated by lying jews... Sorry I digress, back to the topic...
 
Old January 24th, 2008 #10
melcur
Banned
 
Join Date: Jan 2007
Posts: 5,216
Default Re: Lew Rockwell, Racist Hypocrite

Quote:
Originally Posted by Alex Linder View Post
The anti-Paulista Popular Front is now truly all-inclusive, stretching from the ANSWP to the editorial offices of Reason magazine. Why am I not surprised that all of these people hail from Washington, D.C., the epicenter of organized evil in the world—gee, I wonder if the ANSWP “Commander” lives near the Orange Line?

http://www.takimag.com/blogs/article...popular_front/

Oh yes, Bill White is such a great White man. Look, he's managed to convince a whole shitload of embiciles that Jews and Nazis are working together to sabotage Paul. I'd agree that Jews and Bill White's fake Nazi party are in fact working hand in hand, but real Nazis are manifested in people like ERnst Zundel [who thinks White is a fraud] and Sylvia Stolz, not Jew cunts like BW.

How is it beneficial to those that actually believe in the tenets of National Socialism to be seen by the lemmings as anti-Paul sabateurs? Seems to me that this was intentionally done to confuse the lemmings and support their illogical preconceived ideas about Nazis.
 
Old January 24th, 2008 #11
melcur
Banned
 
Join Date: Jan 2007
Posts: 5,216
Default Re: Lew Rockwell, Racist Hypocrite

Very interesting Youtube video about Bill White entitled

Ron Paul is a racist, so sayeth mine Fuhrer!!!!


Looks like the guy has it half right, but doesn't come out with the obvious, i.e. Bill Whites working for the Jews.
 
Old January 24th, 2008 #12
Hell Raising Woman
Jews are not superior
 
Hell Raising Woman's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2003
Location: USA - House of Babylonia where greed, immigration and homosexuality flourishes and the jews love it.
Posts: 1,609
Hell Raising Woman
Default Same old song and dance....

Awesome find, Alex. This news backs up how much Bill White is full of shit. We can now agree that anything Bill says there's always an agenda behind it and Bill is more than likely working hand-in-hand with some jewish faggot.

As far as the ghost writers, just how many more of these bozos (of the jewish or zionist kind) are around shifting dirt around for the other politicians? You know, just in case any of them should get out of line at anytime in the future, speaking out against the jews or going against the common grain. Itz the usual Washington D.C. crap.
__________________
A jew can't handle "truth" with dignity, but refutes with lies of exaggeration.

Jews -- tall, tall, tall, tales they tell. Famous fairytale storytellers of the Holocaust.
 
Old January 24th, 2008 #13
Hell Raising Woman
Jews are not superior
 
Hell Raising Woman's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2003
Location: USA - House of Babylonia where greed, immigration and homosexuality flourishes and the jews love it.
Posts: 1,609
Hell Raising Woman
Default Re: Lew Rockwell, Racist Hypocrite

Quote:
Originally Posted by Phil_88 View Post
I'm not shocked. I think Ron Paul would have been best off going with Lew Rockwell's newsletters. It seems quite obvious that he has lost support over the MLK issue. His latest money bomb proves that. It is time we quit supporting any of these rats. This continuous flow of them playing us is getting old. We should only be supporting openly pro-white candidates. 100% of our focus needs to be directed to the pro-white movement. We are the only ones that can fix this problem. If we keep repeating ourselves and putting our resources to false hopes, we are not going to grow at all.

BTW Alex did you get my PM?
Do you know how to read? I mean read and comprehend? Are you that so goddamned stupid? Do you know how much of a fool you make yourself out to be by being so goddamned stupid? What is it about this that you don't understand? Are you suffering from some form of brain damage?
__________________
A jew can't handle "truth" with dignity, but refutes with lies of exaggeration.

Jews -- tall, tall, tall, tales they tell. Famous fairytale storytellers of the Holocaust.
 
Old January 24th, 2008 #14
Alex Linder
Administrator
 
Join Date: Nov 2003
Posts: 45,571
Blog Entries: 34
Alex Linder
Default Re: Same old song and dance....

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hell Raising Woman View Post
Awesome find, Alex. This news backs up how much Bill White is full of shit. We can now agree that anything Bill says there's always an agenda behind it and Bill is more than likely working hand-in-hand with some jewish faggot.

As far as the ghost writers, just how many more of these bozos (of the jewish or zionist kind) are around shifting dirt around for the other politicians? You know, just in case any of them should get out of line at anytime in the future, speaking out against the jews or going against the common grain. Itz the usual Washington D.C. crap.
Well, HRWoman, I have a somewhat different take than the people in this thread. Yes, I believe Bill White's primary motivation is drawing attention to himself. But I do not believe he is a Fed, nor do I believe he voluntarily or even involuntarily is serving jew interests.

We have to keep perspective, people.

The jews were going to blast Ron Paul from the start. Because of his policies, that was a given. Jews don't want the Fed shut down. Nor do they want our troops pulled from the Middle East. So they were going to go after Paul one way or another, and, as with anyone on the right, they were going to call him names - racist, etc. That was going to happen regardless of what Bill White did.

Regardless of Bill's actions, they were going to rehash the quotes drawn from Ron Paul's newsletters. These quotes had already been published, years ago, in Texas Monthly.

All Bill's action in "revealing" that Ron Paul and/or associates had attended some right-wing dinners did was jump the timetable a bit. Not really a big deal.

The big deal here is that grown men who style themselves libertarians, ie, lovers of liberty, and factualists, ie, people concerned with true and factual history, rather than the false jewish narrative we learn in school, ran like cowards from their own words. Words that spoke just a bit of the truth about race. Words that most White Americans believe. Words that were and are entirely defensible, reasonal, rational, and above all necessary.

THAT is the story here. Lew Rockwell wrote the words, and they appeared under Ron Paul's name. Both men should stand behind their words. Instead, they and their top historian DiLorenzo claim it is a "smear" and a "slander" to attribute to their hero words that appeared in his own newsletters! That is as ridiculous as basketball player Charles Barkley claiming he was misquoted in his autobiography.

Apart from where the words appeared, how can it be a slander to say that blacks are stupid and violent, and no one wants to live around them? Most Whites and all statistics agree.

There's only one reason Lew Rockwell, Thomas DiLorenzo and Ron Paul run from their words: fear. Fear of the jews. Fear of the jews makes them abandon a perfectly tenable position; a position that if defended would resonate with tens of millions of White Americans, to be redundant.

What do they get for their fear? For their me-too liberal anti-racism? They get the scorn and horselaughter of 23-year-old jewish faggots. All he has to do is flick an infected spitball at Lewpus, DiLo and RPaul and they run off shrieking like...well, the kind of things Jamie Kirchik likes in front of and behind him at his local bathhouse.

Which leads back to the main point. When professional "freedom" advocates are more afraid of being called names than defending the race that alone creates free conditions, then they have lost all claim to be called freedom's advocates. When they slurp over communist operatives MLK and Rosa Parks, they become System hacks and tools. They become ordinary liars. They lose what used to differentiate Ron Paul from the other 534 Congressmen.

The libertarians persuade nobody with their denials, because their denials are implausible. They said it and meant it - in private. But they distance themselves from the truth in public. That makes them ridiculous in their own eyes, in the eyes of their jewish detractors, and in the eyes of the public. Ron Paul's MLK Day moneybomb was much smaller than his first two, and solely because people who will vote for Paul don't like MLK. They know the truth about him is that his reputation is artificial; it can only be protected by sealing the actual records of his behavior. And so it is with the records of his race. The libertarians, the foolish and fake liberty advocates, rhetorically seal the records of the black race's behavior, which they well know, and discuss among themselves in private, but they turn around and denounce those who speak the very same truths in public as neo-nazis and racists, and scorn them after the manner of the jews who hound them.

It never has worked, it never will work.

Appealing to Whites as Whites, and naming jews as Whites' first enemy, is the only way out of the mess we're in. Freedom is only possible in a White nation. Lew Rockwell, Thomas DiLorenzo, and Ron Paul all know that, but only the truly free and freedom-loving men they deride as Nazis will say it.

Last edited by Alex Linder; January 24th, 2008 at 02:02 AM.
 
Old January 24th, 2008 #15
Alex Linder
Administrator
 
Join Date: Nov 2003
Posts: 45,571
Blog Entries: 34
Alex Linder
Default Re: Same old song and dance....

WN should be a little more cynical about Ron Paul. He's using us to raise money while publicly distancing himself from our racial positions, even though he and his top guys believe more or less the same things.

It's ok that Ron Paul is using us, because we're using him too. We're using him to make our points against the Fed. And to make our points against the war for Israel in the Middle East. I think WN are getting a fair return for our modest investment. And the biggest payoff of all is that activists like Will Williams and Hibernian and Mike Mazzone are reaching lots of young people ready, like young ducks, to imprint on any plausible guide. The young have the scales removed from their eyes when they see how their hero is treated by the media. They grow angry. WN show them where to direct their anger.

Both sides benefit. The libertarians who pretend race doesn't matter, and that freedom is separable from Whiteness, and the Whites who speak the plain and obvious truth.
 
Old January 24th, 2008 #16
Hell Raising Woman
Jews are not superior
 
Hell Raising Woman's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2003
Location: USA - House of Babylonia where greed, immigration and homosexuality flourishes and the jews love it.
Posts: 1,609
Hell Raising Woman
Default Re: Lew Rockwell, Racist Hypocrite

Why should RP admit to anything the jews want him to, when they want him to? Would you give into the jewish propaganda that's organized to set you up and possibly destroy your reputation? RP has a way of admitting and discussing things without the jews forcing him to. He knows the jews are forcing him to say things that would make the jews win. It's not so much denying and running. It's not giving in to the jews when the jews want him to. I see a totally different perspective on how RP is handling himself. Sure it seems apparent he is ducking and hiding, but could it be that he doesn't want to give into the jewish game of truth or dare even if it makes him look a little cowardly?

As far as Bill White, he is not much different than a spy working undercover. As far as drawing attention to himself, ppfffft come on Alex. It's much more than him acting like an eccentric lunatic. He throws a curve ball into anything he can get his hands on. What for when he knows he is not well-liked. His curve ball on RP is more than just a coincidence. Sorry, but I go on my gut instincts.
__________________
A jew can't handle "truth" with dignity, but refutes with lies of exaggeration.

Jews -- tall, tall, tall, tales they tell. Famous fairytale storytellers of the Holocaust.
 
Old January 24th, 2008 #17
Alex Linder
Administrator
 
Join Date: Nov 2003
Posts: 45,571
Blog Entries: 34
Alex Linder
Default Re: Lew Rockwell, Racist Hypocrite

My view is the jew bluff should be called. Why run from quotes? That's like me running from something I wrote on VNN, and saying it's slander to attribute it to me. Ron Paul could just as easily have defended his words, and turned the defense into an attack on the jews whose civil rights means 40,000 white women are raped by blacks each year. He chooses to kneel and slobber - and it doesn't do him any good. The jews just keep hounding him. You can't win with them because they have the media, they define you to the people. So why not attack them? Even after he has renouncd his own quotes, they still bash him with them. His distancing did him no good, in fact it damaged him. See his latest moneybomb.

Last edited by Alex Linder; January 24th, 2008 at 01:51 PM.
 
Old January 24th, 2008 #18
Donnie in Ohio
Switching to glide
 
Join Date: Oct 2006
Location: Morrison Hotel
Posts: 9,396
Blog Entries: 11
Donnie in Ohio
Default Re: Same old song and dance....

Quote:
Originally Posted by Alex Linder View Post
WN should be a little more cynical about Ron Paul. He's using us to raise money while publicly distancing himself from our racial positions, even though he and his top guys believe more or less the same things.

It's ok that Ron Paul is using us, because we're using him too. We're using him to make our points against the Fed. And to make our points against the war for Israel in the Middle East. I think WN are getting a fair return for our modest investment. And the biggest payoff of all is that activists like Will Williams and Hibernian and Mike Mazzone are reaching lots of young people ready, like young ducks, to imprint on any plausible guide. The young have the scales removed from their eyes when they see how their hero is treated by the media. They grow angry. WN show them where to direct their anger.

Both sides benefit. The libertarians who pretend race doesn't matter, and that freedom is separable from Whiteness, and the Whites who speak the plain and obvious truth.


Exactly. The Paul campaign uses us, and we use them.

You aren't going to find a more pissed-off group of active White people than at a Ron Paul event. They fucking hate the federal government, many of them as bad as we do.

Some situations require a light touch.

We, as White Nationalist (or Nazi, or racist, or whatever you call yourself) need to be everywhere interjecting our agenda, at times subtle though it may be, until we have some level of popular support to not be subtle anymore.

That's how I see it.
__________________
"When US gets nuked and NEMO is uninhabitable, I will make my way on foot to the gulf and live off red snapper and grapefruit"- Alex Linder
 
Old January 24th, 2008 #19
melcur
Banned
 
Join Date: Jan 2007
Posts: 5,216
Default Re: Same old song and dance....

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hibernian 2.0 View Post
You aren't going to find a more pissed-off group of active White people than at a Ron Paul event. They fucking hate the federal government, many of them as bad as we do.
YES, of course you're right. I've noticed that too. And if these Ron Paul supporters passionately hate the government, which they do, then why the fuck should I care whether or not they're out waving signs that say "niggers suck?"

Niggers get their power from the kike and the kike gets its power from the government. If the government falls, they lose, we win.

Bill White knows this, that is why he's doing everything he can to sabotage Ron Paul in the eyes of these deluded people. White wants these people to feel disheartened and disillusioned, he wants them to shut up and go home. This is something that's far more difficult to do today than it was five years ago, even deracinated whites are beginning to stand up for themselves, albeit they're still semi-conforming to the kikes expectations, i.e. pretending to be sensitive to issues about race.

Alex, I agree that speaking directly to these whites is a good idea, but I disagree vociferously that embracing an exclusively pro-white platform is a good idea. If he does this, he'll lose. Alex, you seem to like Glenn Miller, have you read his book? The only common theme I can remember from it is that Miller stated numerous times within the pages that an exclusively pro-White political platform was NOT advantageous and was the reason behind the low turn out for Miller. Things haven't changed that much. Not yet.

Would such a position be beneficial to Whites after Ron Paul loses? Possibly, but I'll tell you what I think, I think if Paul loses I'm getting the hell out of this country, because if Bush doesn't install a Police State before November, the next President will. When that happens, we're fucked. [I'm not going to detail this, it'd be demoralizing]. It's my belief that Martial Law will ultimately fail here in the United States, but the Jew will have their way for a few months first [The Kwaps will almost certainly comply initially]. Their Police State will then be overthrown by another version of the same, who might not be friendly to us either and may be willing to offer concessions to World Jewry in exchange for stability, in which case we're still fucked; what do you think will be Jewry's first demand? WNs scalps.
 
Old January 24th, 2008 #20
melcur
Banned
 
Join Date: Jan 2007
Posts: 5,216
Default Re: Lew Rockwell, Racist Hypocrite

Quote:
Originally Posted by Alex Linder View Post
My view is the jew bluff should be called. Why run from quotes? That's like me running from something I wrote on VNN, and saying it's slander to attribut it to me. Ron Paul could just as easily have defended his words, and turned the defense into an attack on the jews whose civil rights means 40,000 white women are raped by blacks each year. He chooses to kneel and slobber - and it doesn't do him any good. The jews just keep hounding him. You can't with with them because they have the media, they define you to the people. So why not attack them? Even after he has renouncd his own quotes, they still bash him with them. His distancing did him no good, in fact it damaged him. See his latest moneybomb.
ALEX

Why is it better to force Paul's hand so to speak, i.e. insist that he acknowledge his racial views NOW, rather than later? Wouldn't it be better for us, and easier for all concerned, if we were to pressure the hell out of him once he is the President of the United States? I know something about Ron Paul that dwarfs anything written or said about him yet in respect to WN sympathies, but I haven't said a fucking thing. Unlike what Bill White said about him, I now something that's true.

Do you know why I haven't said anything yet? Because it doesn't make any sense at this time, If I came forward today it'd only harm his chances. The kikes are probably aware of what I know too, but they almost certainly won't bring the issue up, they're too sensitive about it and they ought to be. I'm not the only one that knows, there are several dozen people aware of this information, they're waiting for the right opportunity too, and they're not stupid enough to think it's now.

When we go public with it there won't be any way Paul can duck the issue, he'll have to admit to it and when he does America will gasp and the kikes will shit. It'll bring an issue the Jews don't want discussed into the forefront of the American mind and when that happens Whites will benefit greatly as will free speech and the Second Amendment. Jews, their media and the United States government will look poorly, the carefully constructed image the Jews have created for themselves will suffer greatly. However, we're waiting to see how Ron Paul fairs first. If it begins to look like he's not going to win the GOP nomination and doesn't intend to run as an independent, this info is going public. If he goes Independent, it'll come out next October unless it looks like he'll win.

You and I know the kikes are going to steal the election, this information will be even MORE important and even MORE powerful in the wake of an obviously stolen election.
 
Reply

Share


Thread
Display Modes


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 07:23 PM.
Page generated in 0.16086 seconds.