VNN Reader Mail
VNN Broadcasts

Old July 12th, 2008 #21
Hugo Böse
Jeunesse Dorée

Hugo Böse

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bassanio View Post
There wasn't much curiosity when Rumsfeld announced to the world on September 10, 2001 that the Pentagon can't account for $2.3 TRILLION in transactions.
Yes, I remember that, don´t recollect what the explanation for that was.
Quote:
Really, you seem to think that we still have honorable people in positions of power who keep the Jew in check. I know better than that, because I know what incredible deeds and swindles the Jew has accomplished throughout his career.
No, not at all, but when theories are proposed I need to see convincing evidence to back them up. This is the problem that I have with these old stories, they are long on the fantastic but come short on the hard proof.

Old July 12th, 2008 #22
AntonF

AntonF
Default That will never happen?????

There's offshore banking ALL OVER THE WORLD and also on the CHANNEL ISLANDS right off the coast of the UK. Ever hear of BLIND TRUSTS????? Ever hear of SHELL CORPORATIONS????? There are so MANY WAYS a family like the Rothchilds can HIDE their interests, it would be hard to count them once you really looked into them all. THERE'S NO FUCKING WAY THEIR WEALTH DISAPPEARED INTO THIN AIR AS THEY TRY TO PAN OFF!!!!! Just look at the Real Estate these people used to or STILL OWN in Europe. Furthermore, what makes you think these people don't have SPECIAL DEALS with some of the Western Governments when it comes to hiding their wealth and paying taxes. After 9-11, it's obvious to me our Federal Government is nothing more than a part of Zionist Controlled International CRIME SYNDICATE, whose members and co-conspirators seem to be going to this Bohemian Grove every year and TAKE IT IN THE ASSHOLES BY MALE GAY PROSTITUTES. NIXON FUCKING EXPOSED the whole deal ON TAPE further down in this thread.

Last edited by AntonF; July 12th, 2008 at 12:49 PM.

Old July 12th, 2008 #23
Kaiser
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by AntonF View Post
There's offshore banking ALL OVER THE WORLD and also on the CHANNEL ISLANDS right off the coast of the UK. Ever hear of BLIND TRUSTS????? Ever hear of SHELL CORPORATIONS????? There are so MANY WAYS a family like the Rothchilds can HIDE their interests, it would be hard to count them once you really looked into them all. THERE'S NO FUCKING WAY THEIR WEALTH DISAPPEARED INTO THIN AIR AS THEY TRY TO PAN OFF!!!!! Just look at the Real Estate these people used to or STILL OWN in Europe. Furthermore, what makes you think these people don't have SPECIAL DEALS with some of the Western Governments when it comes to hiding their wealth and paying taxes. After 9-11, it's obvious to me our Federal Government is nothing more than a part of Zionist Controlled International CRIME SYNDICATE, whose members and co-conspirators seem to be going to this Bohemian Grove every year and TAKE IT IN THE ASSHOLES BY MALE GAY PROSTITUTES. NIXON FUCKING EXPOSED the whole deal ON TAPE further down in this thread.
Excellent statement!

Old July 12th, 2008 #24
Hugo Böse
Jeunesse Dorée

Hugo Böse

The producers of the video claimed that the these Rothkikes own 500 trillion dollars, half of the world´s wealth they say. Does anybody know how fuckin much money that is, to give you an idea, the total U.S federal debt is 9,5 trillion, if you include unfunded future liabilities, like medicade, social security and medicare, and so on it amounts to 59.1 trillion. So, forgive me if I think the story is questionable or at best woefully exaggerated and if I demand more explanation, not to mention some compelling evidence.

Last edited by Hugo Böse; July 12th, 2008 at 02:29 PM.

Old July 12th, 2008 #25
Bassanio
Hath not a Goy eyes?

Bassanio

It's unfortunate that the video had to make such a ridiculous claim.

There are undoubtedly a few trillionaire dynasties out there with the Rothschilds being at the top of the hierarchy, but 500 trillion is far-fetched.

I would say they are worth anywhere between 20 and 100 trillion dollars.

Old July 12th, 2008 #26
cillian

cillian

It wouldn't be 500 trillion in cash and hard assets, most of it would be in other peoples debts. If you buy a house you borrow lets say 200k, and have to pay back about 400k. before you even pay back a penny, it counts as 400k in the banks pocket.
This family owns the FED and many other national banks and smaller banks, 500 trillion seems like a fair estimate. It's also a bigger family that you might think.

Old July 12th, 2008 #27
cillian

cillian

http://www.dejanlucic.net/THE%20ROTH...20OCTOPUS.html

I posted this maybe a month ago, but if you read through what they own, the list is huge.

Old July 12th, 2008 #28
AGWilliams

AGWilliams

the Rothschilds are only one of dozens of families that make up the active participants in the Jewish conspiracy for world conquest and ruthless enslavement...and eventual murder. the Jewish law of of Deuteronomy states no captive males are to be left alive, and only virgin women.

Jewish families to research.

The Solomon dynasty.
the Loeb dynasty
The Oppenheimer dynasty.
The lubavitch dynasty
the Schiff Dynasty.
The Warburg dynasty.
the Khan Dynasty
The Katz dynasty
the Ellsburg Dynasty
The Rosenburg Dynasty
The Shapiro dynasty
The Cohen Dynasty
the Levine Dynasty
the Goldschidt Dynasty

just a few I rattled off the top of my head. These families made the Rothschild's powerful, they are all intermarried and co-dependent. Go read the Encyclopedia Judaica and you will see articles on huge Jewish Dynasties you've never heard of, but happen to own big companies you've heard of.
One distinction about the above jewish dynasties is, they are ORTHODOX Jewish dynasties. This means they take seriously, all the jewish laws regarding warfare against the goyim and such, and murdering their children to please God, etc.

The jews will marry within their own dynasty, inbreeding is common. Einstein married his first cousin. Occasionally they will make an alliance with another Jewish dynasty and interbreed with them. They do so cautiously.

google 'jewish dynasties"

http://www.jewishgen.org/rabbinic/journal/kassin.htm

Quote:
Kassin Rabbinic Dynasty
by Sarina Roffé
Surnames in the Kassin rabbinic dynasty: Alexander, Attia, Chreim, Cohen, Crodi, Guideon, Hedaya, Kassin/Cassin/Katzen, Labaton, Masri, Seruya, Sitt, Sutton, and Zakay. See also: Labaton Rabbinic Dynasty.
Quote:
Part I | 1 | 2Next

The Kassins – 1540 until 1916
Descendants of Rabbi Yehuda Kassin (1708 – 1784)
Rabbi Bekhor Kassin (1745/46-1851/52)
Descendants of Rabbi Bekhor Kassin
Descendants of Rabbi Itzhak Kassin > Yehuda Kassin
Rabbi Abraham Kassin
Rabbi Eliahu Kassin (1757/58-1829/30)
Rabbi Rafael Kassin
Descendants of Rabbi Abraham Kassin
Descendants of Rabbi Saul Kassin
Descendants of Rabbi Abraham Kassin
Rabbi Jacob S. Kassin (1900-1994) (in Part II)
Rabbi Shelomo Kassin (1908-1982) (in Part II)
The name Kassin is traced to a long line of rabbinical scholars, as well as to the French wine merchant and Jewish community leader Fedia Jacob Joseph Cassin and French jurist and statesman Rene Samuel Cassin, winner of the 1968 Nobel Peace Prize. The name can be spelled a number of ways, including Cassin, Kassin and Katzen.
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Satmar_(Hasidic_dynasty)

Quote:
Satmar (or Satmar Hasidism or Satmarer Hasidism) (חסידות סאטמאר) is a Hasidic community which originated from mostly Hungarian[1] and Romanian Hasidic Jews who fled Europe after World War II, founded and led by the late Hungarian-born[2] Grand Rebbe Yoel Teitelbaum[1] (1887-1979), who was the official rabbi of the town of Szatmárnémeti, Kingdom of Hungary[1] (now Satu Mare, Romania) up to World War II. Members of his congregation are mainly referred to as Satmar Hasidim or Satmarer Hasidim.

The largest part of the community lives in Williamsburg, Brooklyn in New York City; followed by Kiryas Joel, New York; Boro Park, Brooklyn; and Monsey, New York, and in other Haredi centers in North America, Europe, Israel, Argentina and Australia. For a long time the late Satmar Rebbe was the chief rabbi of Jerusalem's Edah HaChareidis (a Haredi community in Jerusalem), though he did not live permanently in Jerusalem.
http://www.nysun.com/new-york/lehman...history/48101/

Quote:
Lehmans To Celebrate Rich Family History
By GARY SHAPIRO, Staff Reporter of the Sun | February 6, 2007

The Lehman family tree includes a governor, a chief justice of the New York State court of appeals, a secretary of the treasury, two ambassadors, members of the U.S. House of Representatives, the House of Lords, and the House of Commons, and a New York State parks commissioner. So, when descendants of one of America's most prominent German Jewish dynasties gather later this month, it will be no ordinary
reunion.
Some notables are no longer alive to attend the gathering, such as Governor Herbert Lehman, for whom Lehman College is named; Robert Lehman, who gave his renowned collection to the Metropolitan Museum of Art, and the founders of Lehman Brothers, which grew to become the country's sixth largest investment banking house by 1950. Prominent attendees among the current generation of Lehman relatives who will be there include District Attorney Robert Morgenthau (related through his mother), who is hosting the event at the Museum of Jewish Heritage, and a former ambassador to Denmark, John Loeb Jr.
Quote:
The Lindo Story

The Lindos are one of the two great Jewish dynasties in the past thousand years of world history, ranking only with the Rothschilds. The Rothschilds are Ashkenazim, rising to importance first in Germany and then dominating the financial world of France, Britain and Italy. The Lindos are the most renowned of all Sephardic Jewish families. They rose to prominence in Spain in the 15th century, and have since that time enormously influenced the economic and cultural life of the Netherlands, Italy, Britain, Costa Rica, Israel, Canada, the Caribbean, and in some ways the whole world.

Thread