VNN Digital Library
VNN Reader Mail
VNN Broadcasts

Old April 5th, 2009 #1
Alex Linder
Administrator

Alex Linder
Default Observation

Watching "Best in Show," great movie if you haven't seen it, whether or not there are jews involved.

It's a character study of 100 different types involved with a dog show. One of the few truly funny movies of the last 15 years. Granted, too many of the characters are sex deviants, but even so... It just reinforces a lesson I learned from reading the blog "Stuff White People Like" - namely that what makes our racial communal defense so difficult is our extraordinary, captured in this movie, individuation compared to the mud races. There is more real diversity between any two white people taken at random than within the entire black or brown or even Asian race. I overdraw, but only slightly. Our good point is our bad point. Our strongest point socially is our weak point politically. So much of the average white's life is attempting to raise himself above the neighbors. Part of this is baseless social striving, part is positive drive to achieve. But the political meaning is it tends to make us far more divisible than the mud races. Whites really are almost defined by their individuation, the good part, or their one-upsmanship, the bad part. Whites are far more in danger of developing into individual races, whereas if you've met one gook/mex/nig you've met them all.

Old April 5th, 2009 #2
Mark
Banned

It is a good comedy, especially if you like animals.

Old April 5th, 2009 #3
brutus

brutus

Quote:
Whites are far more in danger of developing into individual races, whereas if you've met one gook/mex/nig you've met them all.
Years ago my younger brother told me about his visit to Beijing. He said he was at a train station waiting to board a train. Mind you, my little brother is 6'3" tall. He said, "I was looking down, as if I were a god, upon a uniformly flat sea of black hair that seemed to stretch outward in all directions to the infinite horizon."

Old April 5th, 2009 #4
Georgie

Georgie

We're supposed to have "diversity" but the only way to actually have diversity is for people TO BE diverse. If everyone mixes and become a "grey" (haw haw, as the libs like to say) race ...then WHERE IS THE DIVERSITY!? The only obvious conclusion is that somebody is being punk'd muhfuggah. Any smart Whitey out there just needs to take a look at who pushes for diversity for others but refuses it for themselves. You'll begin to smell gefilte fish soon into your P.I. work.

Anyway back on topic. Good points but I believe the single mixed mud race also has a downside. While it may have a rather primal and niggerly sticking-togetherness it also has a weakness of being just a dumb mob of blandness that could be easily manipulated by a group of people who could manipulate the base emotional instincts. A combination of these would probably be best where as the diverse personalities realize that while that they may not be a pack of niggers they had better learn to act like one when they need to or else they won't be able to express their unique persona etc etc. I'm not really sure if that made any sense whatsoever.

Basically, a thinking White person that can unleash the inner pack wolf anger when need be.

Old April 5th, 2009 #5
Alex Linder
Administrator

Alex Linder

Quote:
Originally Posted by Georgie View Post
We're supposed to have "diversity" but the only way to actually have diversity is for people TO BE diverse. If everyone mixes and become a "grey" (haw haw, as the libs like to say) race ...then WHERE IS THE DIVERSITY!? The only obvious conclusion is that somebody is being punk'd muhfuggah. Any smart Whitey out there just needs to take a look at who pushes for diversity for others but refuses it for themselves. You'll begin to smell gefilte fish soon into your P.I. work.
Yes, that is the logical contradiction of the diversity commies' position.

What I didn't elaborate on was that it just struck me, watching the movie, how you have 20 white people, you have 20 genuinely different people. Different in interesting and mostly positive ways. Different characters, from different regions, with different tastes and abilities - all of it very interesting to watch. And indeed this is why I'm not a Nazi - I don't think one size fits all for Whites. Spreading the power around, letting different people go different ways - this is the politics that fits our natures. The only reason we have for a dictatorship is to clean up the enemies who would destroy us entirely. Beyond that, we only need central government for self-defense.

I really think, if we can just get thru the jew bottleneck, there will be a remarkable new politics based on the fusion of racial and economic reality. You can see it's all there - the facts, and growing bodies of people who understand them. Someone will probably before too long be in position to put them together in the real world.

Quote:
Anyway back on topic. Good points but I believe the single mixed mud race also has a downside. While it may have a rather primal and niggerly sticking-togetherness it also has a weakness of being just a dumb mob of blandness that could be easily manipulated by a group of people who could manipulate the base emotional instincts. A combination of these would probably be best where as the diverse personalities realize that while that they may not be a pack of niggers they had better learn to act like one when they need to or else they won't be able to express their unique persona etc etc. I'm not really sure if that made any sense whatsoever.

Basically, a thinking White person that can unleash the inner pack wolf anger when need be.
Yes, I think so. A lot of our apparent weakness is a misplaced faith in our own strength, which causes are less reality-oriented members to try to solve or help what can't be helped or has no solution. Which is a perversion of our quest to understand and master.

Old April 5th, 2009 #6
Alex Linder
Administrator

Alex Linder

Quote:
Originally Posted by brutus View Post
Years ago my younger brother told me about his visit to Beijing. He said he was at a train station waiting to board a train. Mind you, my little brother is 6'3" tall. He said, "I was looking down, as if I were a god, upon a uniformly flat sea of black hair that seemed to stretch outward in all directions to the infinite horizon."

Yes, that's why they're so into degooking their lids and coloring their hair. And the physical uniformity extends to the mental, in large measure. So these idiot Asians see one gook explode, they do the exact same thing. They are intelligent enough in pure IQ points, but they lack the creative genius, and this is evident in their criminals as well as their straights. I mean, you never see an Asian with a personality. Or at least very rarely. You never see an Asian comedian. You never see an Asian writer worth a damn. The only Asian I can think of who's a genuine artist is Ang Lee - director of Ride with the Devil.

Whites, as a race, have brains and personality. Asians have brains but no creativity and personality. Blacks have personality without brains - they know nothing but sex and drugs and street life. They can be funny but their humor is always centered around animal functions. Whites just have a larger scope than the other races. They're more colorful, beautiful and interesting, taken as a race.

Old April 5th, 2009 #7
Horseman

Horseman

I'd say it's a combo a several factors.

If you look at the gaussian curve of White IQ versus other races, we are much more diverse in IQ (psychological shock posted this a while ago). we have more geniuses than any other race. Other races have a more narrow curve, thus they are all more similar and thus form a unified group better. That's probably related to how all asians seem to look the same, and the same with negroids.

The worst factor is that we are the only race that has so many wedges driven between us. our populations have "contaminants" - lower races that bring us down rather than bring them up.

And we have "liberty," which, by the time many people are done exploring, are in their late 40's with no kids.

Another factor is there is NO LEADER that speaks for and to Whites. There is no single voice that all whites turn their heads to when he speaks, and take directives from him. Thus we all diffuse out into la la land, lost with no greater purpose to our life - we instead follow the only other voice - the jew, who tells us to compare ourselves jealously to our neighbor and try to make more money than he, have a more prestigious job title, drive a better car, have a more beautiful mate, be more politiclaly correct, ect. This further drives Whites apart rather than draw us together. I see Whites in public angry at each other for no reason, but when a nigger comes around, they are all smiles, holding the door open for them, offering them a job, asking if they'd like to impregnate their daughters.

Last edited by Horseman; April 5th, 2009 at 08:54 AM.

Old April 5th, 2009 #8
ernst blofeld

ernst blofeld

"degooking"

LOL!

Old April 5th, 2009 #9
John in Woodbridge

John in Woodbridge

Where I live is very "diverse". One thing I've noticed is that many whites in a diverse area will devolve towards the lowest common denominator (whiggers and such). Whites in a mostly or entirely white area will have higher standards and the whigger types will be much less in number and outcasts.

I think the best time period for whites in the US was from about 1948 to about 1960. America was a 90-95 percent white country. Sure there were quite a few blacks but they had no political power. In this time period there was phenomenal growth in the economy, technical advancement and wealth creation.

Thread