Vanguard News Network
VNN Media
VNN Digital Library
VNN Reader Mail
VNN Broadcasts

Old May 25th, 2009 #1
brutus

brutus
Default Are we any better than the Christians?

Are we any better than the Christians?

Many will criticize the Christians for being too passive in this war against the jew. And much of this criticism is well founded. The judeo-Christian is taught to turn the other cheek and to love their enemy. We recognize this as masochisticly suicidal.

I'd like to know what makes us more of a formidable adversery of the jew than the Christian? What have we, as White Nationalists, done to slow the onslaught of jew's agenda? When we suggest to our comrads that White Nationalists "keep it legal"......What's the difference between that admonishment and the Christian belief in "turning the other cheek"? So what if we openly proclaim our hatred for what the jew/nigger is doing to us and the Christian doesn't outwardly express his hatred.

Both Christianity and White Nationalism seem to have the same end result. And that is an ineffective strategy against the jew.

Care to discuss this?

Last edited by brutus; May 25th, 2009 at 07:56 PM.

Old May 25th, 2009 #2
diabloblanco92

diabloblanco92

Quote:
Originally Posted by brutus View Post
Are we any better than the Christians?

Many will criticize the Christians for being too passive in this war against the jew. And much of this criticism is well founded. The judeo-Christian is taught to turn the other cheek and to love their enemy. We recognize this as masochisticly suicidal.

I'd like to know what makes us more of an formidable adversery of the jew than the Christian? What have we, as White Nationalists, done to slow the onslaught of jew's agenda? When we suggest to our comrads that White Nationalists "keep it legal"......What's the difference between that admonishment and the Christian belief in "turning the other cheek"? So what if we openly proclaim our hatred for what the jew/nigger is doing to us and the Christian doesn't outwardly express his hatred.

Both Christianity and White Nationalism seem to have the same end result. And that is an ineffective strategy against the jew.

Care to discuss this?

On PANF I never told my members to "keep it legal". I did tell them that if they were going to take any "direct action' to NOT TELEGRAPH THEIR PUNCHES ON THE NET. i also reminded them to keep the comparitive costs and benofits of any such action in mind and ALWAYS to act with HONOR and not harm ANY innocent individuals
But Im only speaking for myself. But common sense ought to tell you that ANYONE that solicits specofic illegal acts on the net is 99.9% sure working for NWO, and the other .01 % a lunatic and fool
Not implying that you are doing it,just using common sense

Old May 25th, 2009 #3
Alex Linder
Administrator

Alex Linder

Christianity has never defeated the jew, but White nationalism has. WN, in the German form, was defeated by the jew, but Christianity was subverted if not established by it. Big difference there. Christianity's top intellectuals don't even know what jews are, so how can they fight them? The minute they understood the nature of the jew, they'd either leave the church or promulgate doctrines that would, in a time in which jews control the government, cause them to lose them their tax status. As Christians are generally stupid and unprincipled, not one in 1,000 will do that. CI? Unspeakable, illiterate clowns carrying on the asinine Protestant tradition of me-too-jewering - looking in the Old Testament and finding a mirror, pawing at it like a confused cat.

The thing we should watch out for are the WN who make excuses for the faileoconservatives and WHINOs who don't mention the jew, call him one of us, or dishonestly say they choose to avoid the issue. If you're in politics, offering insight and advice, there's no such thing as avoiding the jewish question. It is the very definition of a litmus test: either you're pro-White and anti-jew, or you're part of the problem. WN who think the rationalizations, excuses, and sophistry of the charlatans are acceptable or should be overlooked work against the cause they claim to support. What would Hitler say about these men? What would Goebbels, the redeemer of Red Berlin, say about a man who praises another man because he "can't" name and fight the jew? You don't make progress by lowering your standards, you make it by raising standards. Anyone who attempts to lower the barrier between the faileocons/WHINOs and White nationalism damages our cause. This is objectively true; it has nothing to do with the motives of the man in question.

The correct thing to do is attack the fails and the whines, not to say, well, they help in some ways. WN simply aren't tough enough to do that, most of them. We've done what we could to give the impression of seriousness here at VNN. Just as we have no tolerance for blowharding and Totenkopf stroking, we have, or should have, no tolerance for coddling of clowns, charade-ists and career-girls. The fact that we still see the coddling and excuse-making after I've warned about it is a sign that even most of the smart guys we have here are here simply for amusement. They don't truly believe anything can change. They aren't truly willing to put anything on the line. So WN is just a form of entertainment to them, and they don't like to see their favorite writers attacked. But that is the way to win: attacking the faileocons and the WHINOs with every bit of the force we use to go after the jews and the communists and the multiculturalists.

You know who the most damaging people are to WN?

- the inverts praising the Takimaggots for mentioning race
- the conservatives calling Jared Taylor a gateway drug
- the spinsters supporting Pat Buchanan

These are more dangerous to our cause than the boneheads and the Klansmen we've mocked out the door. No truck whatsoever should or will VNN have with any conservative, paleoconservative, Catholic intellectual, WHINO, or West-saver.

The simple fact is, even among WNs who ought to know better, intellectual knowledge is not enough to overcome the pull of too many of our people toward money and status. Even here, even at VNN, we are too nice and liberal. We have tried to build the correct culture but we have not completed our mission. I am working on that in the revamp.

Verily I say unto you that real change will never come from those with something to lose. No change will come from men afraid to challenge the verbal status quo, let alone the political order.

If you don't truly believe we can win, we don't want you posting here. If you truly are not committed to altering your behavior to help us win, we don't need you. Because I believe we can win, and I think we will win. All you conservative- and WHINO-enablers are doing is making my site look bad to the historian of our victory.

Last edited by Alex Linder; May 25th, 2009 at 07:32 PM.

Old May 25th, 2009 #4
brutus

brutus

RE: diabloblanco92

Quote:
Not implying that you are doing it,just using common sense
Of course we all understand the perils of speaking the truth. And I'm not advocating anything should be said that's against the law. My point is to show the box we're in and push people to search for productive alternatives.

As long as we're effectively gagged, our people will remain the slave of the jew.

Last edited by brutus; May 25th, 2009 at 07:58 PM.

Old May 25th, 2009 #5
Pastor Visser
Banned

Quote:
Care to discuss this?
My thoughts are that Christians never "defeated" the jew but with the Vatican’s approval during WWII and the various inquisitions we’ve set their numbers back further than any other group in history.

That’s just me.

Old May 25th, 2009 #6
diabloblanco92

diabloblanco92

Quote:
RE: diabloblanco92

Of course we all understand the perils of speaking the truth. And I'm not advocating anything should be said that's against the law or that anyone else should. My point is to show the box we're in and push people to search for productive alternatives.

As long as we're effectively gagged, our people will remain the slave of the jew.

Oh I agree. The chances that this will end in a non-violent manner, especially an entirely non-violent one, are virtually nil. But you are right, we must not sugar cote the truth. In fact if we present it with a proper mixture of forceful logic and militancy, people will eventually reach there own conclusions concerning the harshness of the measures needed to insure a future for our race

Old May 25th, 2009 #7
Alex Linder
Administrator

Alex Linder

To defend oneself, one must also be ready to die. There is little such readiness in a society raised in the cult of material well-being. Nothing is left, then, but concessions, attempts to gain time, and betrayal.
--- Alexander Solzhenitsyn

Ready to die?

The faileoconservatives and WHINOs aren't willing to miss a paycheck.

Old May 25th, 2009 #8
wildbill

wildbill

Quote:
Originally Posted by Alex Linder View Post
To defend oneself, one must also be ready to die. There is little such readiness in a society raised in the cult of material well-being. Nothing is left, then, but concessions, attempts to gain time, and betrayal.
--- Alexander Solzhenitsyn

Ready to die?

The faileoconservatives and WHINOs aren't willing to miss a paycheck.
You quote a Christian to prove the superiority of white nationalism? That's ok with me, but previously you juxtaposed Christianity as being in opposition to white nationalism.

Old May 25th, 2009 #9
Alex Linder
Administrator

Alex Linder

Quote:
Originally Posted by wildbill View Post
You quote a Christian to prove the superiority of white nationalism? That's ok with me, but previously you juxtaposed Christianity as being in opposition to white nationalism.
The fact he was a Christian is irrelevant; all that matters is the point he's making and whether or not it's correct.

Christianity is effectively anti-WN because it doesn't stand for anything, it takes whatever form the culture and government allow. We're told it maintains a 2,000-year-old tradition, then we see the dotard on the balcony loosing winged rats and dudgeoning on about the evil of "racism," a term that was deliberately coined by communists bent on White genocide.

Christianity is anti-White. Not by doctrine, but in effect. The single most dangerous thing about it is it feeds the desire of the average man to believe that reality is optional - that it can be altered by our wishes rather than being something with an existence independent of our desires.

Old May 25th, 2009 #10
Alex Linder
Administrator

Alex Linder

Quote:
The second gross mistake in your post is that I said the quote had anything to do with proving the superiority of WN. The quote is aimed to show that a cause needs people willing to kill, not just write. Has nothing to do with White nationalism or Christianity.

Old May 25th, 2009 #11
brutus

brutus

RE: Alex

Quote:
If you don't truly believe we can win, we don't want you posting here. If you truly are not committed to altering your behavior to help us win, we don't need you.
I trust this isn't directed at me. I wouldn't be here if I thought we couldn't win. As a matter of fact, the concept of us losing doesn't register in my brain.

I'm puposely goading people into looking for new means to expand and improve our propaganda efforts. Sometimes the cage must be rattled in order to get people out of their comfort zone.

I've just read the thread entitled "German Patriots Turn Selves In For 'Holocaust Doubting' and here for the first time in a very long time do I read of an excellent scheme to advance our cause. These fellows have found a way to make a strong and valid point that even many lemmings should be able to see.

Of course they need support with the follow-though in order to make sure folks see what they're doing and why they're doing it. This is indeed a huge challenge when the jew control the main stream media organs. I hope they have the backup there. We should make a lot of hay out of this here.

As is stands now, our martyrs have been paraded through the criminal justice system, demonized in the media, and the lemmings were made to think of them .........well, as criminals. These German lads have come up with a way to take the pre-prejudicing out of the equation, thus making a martyr that the jew can't taint with their usual slurs and mischaracterizations up front. It's creative and brilliant. Added to that the self-sacrifice and we have that wonderful Aryan ingenuity and bravery on display for all to see. They have taken the gag off and now they must be heard. We need to support their efforts just as creatively.

If there's a will, there's a way.

For example: We can't say anything here that would jeopardize this website. However, I wonder how many things could be said outside of cyberspace in the real world, anonymously? Well done graffiti with an eye-opening message could strike a cord, especially among the ranks of the newly unemployed.

There are countless ways to put ideas into people's heads. We can put that reality into the heads of those who read this forum and they can do whatever they feel empowered to do by virtue of their own volition.

Old May 25th, 2009 #12
wildbill

wildbill

Quote:
The fact he was a Christian is irrelevant; all that matters is the point he's making and whether or not it's correct.
No, the fact is he is expressing a Christian sentiment. You know, all during the dark days of the Soviet Union, it wasn't the white nationalists who were resisting the communists, it was the Christians who maintained an underground church, known in Russia as the catacomb church. If Christians didn't stand for anything, they would have been destroyed very quickly and nowadays wouldn't exist at all in the former Soviet Union.

I notice that this antagonism between between Christians and non-Christians seems to only exist here in America. As I have pointed out in other threads, you don't find this kind of situation in other places.

Quote:
Christianity is effectively anti-WN because it doesn't stand for anything, it takes whatever form the culture and government allow. We're told it maintains a 2,000-year-old tradition, then we see the dotard on the balcony loosing winged rats and dudgeoning on about the evil of "racism," a term that was deliberately coined by communists bent on White genocide.
I don't know who you're talking about. I'm going to guess that you refer to the Bishop of Rome or the pope. Orthodox Christians like me consider him an apostate. Authentic Roman Catholics consider him an antipope. In any case, the man is not legitimate because he's a pathetic slave of the Jews and by that very fact he should be ignored and ridiculed. IOW, he doesn't represent Christianity.

Quote:
Christianity is anti-White. Not by doctrine, but in effect. The single most dangerous thing about it is it feeds the desire of the average man to believe that reality is optional - that it can be altered by our wishes rather than being something with an existence independent of our desires.
If Christianity was anti-white, we wouldn't exist today - our race would have been obliterated long ago; surely we wouldn't have survived two thousand years! But obviously we're still here.

Funny how our people suddenly become threatened as our societies move away from Christianity. But if your thesis of an inverse relationship between Christian adherence and racial well-being was correct, our racial situation would be improving, not deteriorating as is obviously the case.

Old May 25th, 2009 #13
Alex Linder
Administrator

Alex Linder

Quote:
No, the fact is he is expressing a Christian sentiment. You know, all during the dark days of the Soviet Union, it wasn't the white nationalists who were resisting the communists, it was the Christians who maintained an underground church, known in Russia as the catacomb church. If Christians didn't stand for anything, they would have been destroyed very quickly and nowadays wouldn't exist at all in the former Soviet Union.
If the Christians stood for something, they wouldn't have allowed Bolsheviks to take over in the first place. It was their inability to recognize jews as enemies, as a result of their jewish doctrine - christianity, the grandmother of bolshevism, that allowed the commies to take power in Russia for the very first time anywhere. Only nationalism can prevent jew-takeover, just as only nationalist, not religious appeals, saved Russia from losing to the German nationalists. Christianity is just sap for pinheads.

Quote:
I notice that this antagonism between between Christians and non-Christians seems to only exist here in America. As I have pointed out in other threads, you don't find this kind of situation in other places.
That's because Christianity has died everywhere else. Nominally it's there in Europe, but no one believes it. The difference between Christianity in Europe and America is that in Europe no one believes it and in America no one understands it. Most Christians don't have the slightest idea of Christian doctrine. It's basically dead in every sense except reality-denial, the paste jewel of eternal life for accepting jewsus as your savior, and whatever PC cause the priest is pushing this week.

Quote:
I don't know who you're talking about. I'm going to guess that you refer to the Bishop of Rome or the pope. Orthodox Christians like me consider him an apostate. Authentic Roman Catholics consider him an antipope. In any case, the man is not legitimate because he's a pathetic slave of the Jews and by that very fact he should be ignored and ridiculed. IOW, he doesn't represent Christianity.
Yeah, see, that's my point. Jack says this, Jills says that, Joe says the other. And they all use the same name. It's just bullshit, lies and cowardice any way you cut it.

If you want guts and doctrinal consistency, you go what is cursed as "nazi" - not christian.

Quote:
If Christianity was anti-white, we wouldn't exist today - our race would have been obliterated long ago; surely we wouldn't have survived two thousand years! But obviously we're still here.
Wow. That's quite possibly the most illogical statement I've read in 2009. You can ask any priest what the White race has to do with Christianity, which is a universalist religion, every bit as applicable to Swedish vikings as Mekong tarantula munchers and dog-chompers in Soul.
Quote:
Funny how our people suddenly become threatened as our societies move away from Christianity. But if your thesis of an inverse relationship between Christian adherence and racial well-being was correct, our racial situation would be improving, not deteriorating as is obviously the case.
You're simply taking your preferred state and calling it Christian, but no one on the outside will agree with you. Christianity is not a racial religion, nor does it have anything helpful for White nationalism. Rather it is a counterfactual, irrational ideology with universal pretensions. The White race existed before Christianity, and it will exist after it.

Old May 25th, 2009 #14
jimbo!
Banned

Woodpecker

Alex...no committed WN could really dispute any-thing you say...but...i'd just like to "chuck in" my two-bobs' worth....for wtf it's worth

you must admit that the "xtianity" of today is vastly different from that of a few hundred years ago.....

no more "papal bulls" against the jews, no more public burnings of copies of The Talmud, no more Inquisitions against "marrano" jews, no more Martin Luther's "calling out the kike";

just about every-thing that's currently drastically wrong with our society is down to the jew!......yet: i'd be a cold day in HELL before you'd see a xtian pastor, minister, priest, bishop or televangilist publicly denounce kikez from the pulpit....yet, "back in the day", you had wandering, mendicant friars frothing at the mouth against them & itinerant scribblers like Chaucer penning huge odes of condemnation! ("the Prioress' Tale")

wtf?!?

we're now reduced to dis-gruntled jews "spilling the beans" on their own kind to "tell the truth" ....... like him

Alex....when are you going to "take on" some of these xtian "intellectuals"...?.....yr a 'Kwan ( ) ... most of them live there ...... they're not that hard to find.... damn! .... rock up & challenge them face-to-face to an internet radio debate!........shake the crap outta some of these white 'Kwan xtian "sheep"!

(jimbo!)

"nigga.....you have been lied to!...you are not, in fact, 'human'....you are some-where between animal & man...it is necessary that we constrain you for our protection & for your own good" ........ Alex Linder

Last edited by jimbo!; May 25th, 2009 at 10:02 PM.

Old May 25th, 2009 #15
KMRATHELL
deken

KMRATHELL

Two people who masquerade, and consequently mislead, White people into believing their way is beneficial for the White race are hard core products of their "Christian" religions. Pat Buchanan, arch "conservative" Catholic, almost pretends to be in rebellion against his own religion but is in fact very much in league with them and its Jewish masters. The second, Jared Taylor, the product of "missionary" parents surely must be a product of that brainwashing. All Taylor really seems to see are niggers. He doesn't seem all that upset about Mexicans and surely he is anything but upset with the Jews, many of which he openly admits friendship with. Both of these men preach ineffective doctrine on how to break the yoke of the Jew. I personally believe Taylor really believes the garbage he spews about Jews and that he is under the influence of his wife whose own allegiances have long been suspect. Buchanan, on the other hand, knows one thing, money. It's all about money to him. He's employed by the Jew so why would anyone think he would have anything of any use in breaking away from their grip?

Old May 25th, 2009 #16
Alex Linder
Administrator

Alex Linder

Quote:
you must admit that the "xtianity" of today is vastly different from that of a few hundred years ago.....

no more "papal bulls" against the jews, no more public burnings of copies of The Talmud, no more Inquisitions against "marrano" jews, no more Martin Luther's "calling out the kike";
Yet none of that worked, and all of it led where we are today. I've covered this on Radio Istina: Sicut Judaeis non, the church's policy toward jews for over 1,000 years (and still in place unless the church liberalized it in Vatican II), is based on a fundamental mistake about the nature of the jew, namely that it is a product of culture rather than a biological entity. This mistake leads directly to bad policies which endanger both institution and race. It is no irony that the Catholic church, an institution created and developed by jews, based around the life and teachings of a jew, teaches the same old destructive live about 'cultural constructs' that we get from out-and-out commies in the 20th and 21st centuries. Namely, it teaches that jews are a product of jewish culture, rather than jewish culture being a product of jews. Jews, we are told by high-IQ fools, are captives of the rabbis - jews are the culture that rabbis produce, just as a slug produces slime. This is a mistake. The Christians have it turned around. Jews aren't the product of rabbis, rabbis are the products of jews. The jew can no more convert into a human than a chihuahua can convert into a German shepherd. Judaism is simply a cultural form or shield or disguise that grew up around an inherently nasty biological essence.

You have to decide, Christian who doesn't like what he sees his country turning into. Is the right way to look at the jew the Boasian way -- the way the Pope does -- or is the naturalist way the correct way - the way of the biologist who sees jews and Whites as competing species doing battle for territory and resources? Your policy prescription toward the jews will be radically different depending on the way you answer this vital question. The entire history of the Catholic church's interaction with jews proves the biological view correct. Read E. Michael Jones's book if you have any doubts.

The only thing that can be done with jews, and the correct policy toward them, is to exterminate them.

Quote:
just about every-thing that's currently drastically wrong with our society is down to the jew!......yet: i'd be a cold day in HELL before you'd see a xtian pastor, minister, priest, bishop or televangilist publicly denounce kikez from the pulpit....yet, "back in the day", you had wandering, mendicant friars frothing at the mouth against them & itinerant scribblers like Chaucer penning huge odes denouncing them! ("the Prioress' Tale")
Yes - I guess their faith, which teaches that the things of this world are nothing, goes out the window if they can gain an advantage by selling out.

Quote:
we're now reduced to dis-gruntled jews "spilling the beans" on their own kind to "tell the truth" ....... like him
Christians refuse to consider that the jew is not what they say it is, but something entirely different. Nothing I can do about that but point it out and encourage people not to subsidize an institution that endanges their race.

Quote:
Alex....when are you going to "take on" some of these xtian "intellectuals"...yr a 'Kwan ( ) ... most of them live there ...... they're not that hard to find.... damn! .... rock up & challenge them face-to-face to an internet radio debate!........shake the crap outta some of these white 'Kwan xtian "sheep"!
Waste of time. I don't think they're looking for debate.

Last edited by Alex Linder; May 25th, 2009 at 10:34 PM.

Old May 25th, 2009 #17
Dave from New York

Dave from New York

The beef I have with Jared Taylor is, in all the years he's been at this, he hasn't gained any more ground by using this soft-sell approach. Taylor basically throws up a blog of redundant non-White-perp news stories, has an eat-meet and retreat every year, and the rest of the time avoids any uncomfortable questions about jewish perfidy.

I just don't see any advancement with this (Taylor's) approach. No White political party. No superior White media outlet. I just see a guy with a blog and a cabal of kosher boy wonders.

Old May 25th, 2009 #18
Pastor Visser
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by jimbo! View Post
.... rock up & challenge them face-to-face to an internet radio debate!........
I'd do it in a jew York second, jimbo!

Hell, I'd even get it out on Turner Radio to hundreds of thousands.

Any time.

Old May 25th, 2009 #19
Alex Linder
Administrator

Alex Linder

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dave from New York View Post
The beef I have with Jared Taylor is, in all the years he's been at this, he hasn't gained any more ground by using this soft-sell approach. Taylor basically throws up a blog of redundant non-White-perp news stories, has an eat-meet and retreat every year, and the rest of the time avoids any uncomfortable questions about jewish perfidy.

I just don't see any advancement with this (Taylor's) approach. No White political party. No superior White media outlet. I just see a guy with a blog and a cabal of kosher boy wonders.
Yeah, now the next step is to realize...

...that's his purpose. A new John Birch Society. JBS is anti-communist without mentioning jews; AmRen is anti-multiculturalism without mentioning jews. It doesn't make sense, and it doesn't work. But if that's its intent, it's a success.

Old May 25th, 2009 #20
jimbo!
Banned

Arrow

Quote:
Yet none of that worked, and all of it led where we are today. I've covered this on Radio Istina: Sicut Judaeis non, the church's policy toward jews for over 1,000 years (and still in place unless the church liberalized it in Vatican II), is based on a fundamental mistake about the nature of the jew, namely that it is a product of culture rather than a biological entity. This mistake leads directly to bad policies which endanger both institution and race. It is no irony that the Catholic church, an institution created and developed by jews, based around the life and teachings of a jew, teaches the same old destructive live about 'cultural constructs' that we get from out-and-out commies in the 20th and 21st centuries. Namely, it teaches that jews are a product of jewish culture, rather than jewish culture being a product of jews. Jews, we are told by high-IQ fools, are captives of the rabbis - jews are the culture that rabbis produce, just as a slug produces slime. This is a mistake. The Christians have it turned around. Jews aren't the product of rabbis, rabbis are the products of jews. The jew can no more convert into a human than a chihuahua can convert into a German shepherd. Judaism is simply a cultural form or shield or disguise that grew up around an inherently nasty biological essence
maybe that's why David Icke "spooks" them so badly, eh?!?

Quote:
Alex....when are you going to "take on" some of these xtian "intellectuals"...yr a 'Kwan ( ) ... most of them live there ...... they're not that hard to find.... damn! .... rock up & challenge them face-to-face to an internet radio debate!........shake the crap outta some of these white 'Kwan xtian "sheep"!
Quote:
Waste of time. I don't think they're looking for debate
depends how "hot" you make it for them....most of them are more than ready to debate "secular humanists", "atheists" & "evolutionists"...groups they believe, wrongly, of course, have wrecked traditional morality & "family values"....but, like you say, most are willing to "sell out" their principles for a comfortable existence.....engaging in a debate they are bound to lose and, simultaneoulsy, exposing the jews for wtf they really are would, no doubt, incur the wrath of World Jewry who could accuse them of being accesories before & after the fact!

ironically, they've got nothing to lose because the jews already do every-thing they can to attack the xtian "faith"!

but, again, as you say, most of them would prefer an easy life than "standing up" for their beliefs!

(jimbo!)

"nigga.....you have been lied to!...you are not, in fact, 'human'....you are some-where between animal & man...it is necessary that we constrain you for our protection & for your own good" ........ Alex Linder

Tags
christianity is jewish, jared is our misfortune

Thread