VNN Media
VNN Digital Library
VNN Reader Mail
VNN Broadcasts

Old February 20th, 2021 #41
Gladiatrix

Quote:
Originally Posted by Stewart Meadows View Post
I thought she was a good poster. (And if you're wondering: no, I'm not the one who gave you a thumbs down.)

LOL.
Coldfire is a man.

Old February 20th, 2021 #42
Larry the Raysiss
Most WNs are Kiked

Quote:
Originally Posted by Stewart Meadows View Post
I thought she was a good poster. (And if you're wondering: no, I'm not the one who gave you a thumbs down.)
I'm not questioning the OP in general. But how can one hold a female WN in a high regard while being equating her to the likes of Evalion and Lauren Southern ("Simonsen"?)?

The former is/was obviously just a mindless parrot & internet provocateur (which, in her defense, at least had her young age as an excuse at the time of her prime).

As for the latter, well, there are a few things I can bring up about her. However most of them are rumors that I can't verify 100% (interracial marriage and child), however...

Lauren, as with all of the top players in the "alt right", have always had questionable intent and character even at the time of the OP's post in 2018.

If I were Lizzy Fragale I would be utterly mortified at such a post. To say an intelligent female WN is/was "on one level with Evalion or Lauren Southern" seems more like a troll post than anything. That or just complete ignorance.

Old February 20th, 2021 #43
Paul Anthony
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Larry the Raysiss View Post
I'm not questioning the OP in general. But how can one hold a female WN in a high regard while being equating her to the likes of Evalion and Lauren Southern ("Simonsen"?)?

The former is/was obviously just a mindless parrot & internet provocateur (which, in her defense, at least had her young age as an excuse at the time of her prime).

As for the latter, well, there are a few things I can bring up about her. However most of them are rumors that I can't verify 100% (interracial marriage and child), however...

Lauren, as with all of the top players in the "alt right", have always had questionable intent and character even at the time of the OP's post in 2018.

If I were Lizzy Fragale I would be utterly mortified at such a post. To say an intelligent female WN is/was "on one level with Evalion or Lauren Southern" seems more like a troll post than anything. That or just complete ignorance.
I don't know who this "Lauren Southern" is but that picture says 'psudo journalist by day.. Stripper by night!!'

Old February 20th, 2021 #44
Stewart Meadows

Thanks for the explanation, Larry.

Old February 20th, 2021 #45
Larry the Raysiss
Most WNs are Kiked

Quote:
Originally Posted by Paul Anthony View Post
I don't know who this "Lauren Southern" is but that picture says 'psudo journalist by day.. Stripper by night!!'
Wow! I'm surprised you never heard of her. She was one of the most well-known, high-profile "alt-righters" from 2015-2018, along with Richard Spencer, Jared Taylor, Milo Yiannopoulos (y'know, the Jewish faggot), et al.

You didn't miss much as the "alt-right" was obviously NOT a white, small nose concoction. However it is a good to be close to the enemy.

Old February 20th, 2021 #46
Oscar Yeager

Quote:
Originally Posted by Larry the Raysiss View Post
Wow! I'm surprised you never heard of her. She was one of the most well-known, high-profile "alt-righters" from 2015-2018, along with Richard Spencer, Jared Taylor, Milo Yiannopoulos (y'know, the Jewish faggot), et al.

You didn't miss much as the "alt-right" was obviously NOT a white, small nose concoction. However it is a good to be close to the enemy.
I'm pretty sure the "alt right" was cointelpro. Also a pretty degenerate crowd on top of it.

Old February 20th, 2021 #47
Larry the Raysiss
Most WNs are Kiked

Quote:
Originally Posted by Oscar Yeager View Post
"alt right" was cointelpro.
It still is. Just not as "in the spotlight" as it used to be. Simonsen just made a comeback last year, having to disable all her comments on her Bitchute channel (lol)

I don't know much about Spencer, but he always rubbed me the wrong way from the fist time I saw him speak at an AmRen conference.

The Jewish fag Milo is also starting to come back into the scene again to a degree.

Jared "they look white to me" Taylor never went anywhere, and I do actually watch his videos. Don't know what to think about the guy. All in all, he would be a great asset to WN, but he has a few major flaws I can't look past. However, many of the rumor about him were spread by Renegade Tribune, which are largely unsubstantiated (no surprise there).

But there's always that "they look white to me" thing and the JQ in general...

Old March 1st, 2021 #48
Larry the Raysiss
Most WNs are Kiked

Uh oh. I see someone here got duped by the alt-right

Old March 14th, 2021 #49
Ray Allan

Haven't seen Jimmy Marr for a long time. Hope he's doing all right.

--Henry A. Kissinger, jewish politician and advisor

Thread