Vanguard News Network
VNN Media
VNN Digital Library
VNN Reader Mail
VNN Broadcasts

Old July 27th, 2021 #1
James Radov

jewsign jews in movies

"Hymiewood" is just a conspiracy.. but seriously folks, the jews made this vid.. hymies ego often exceeds his need for secrecy.. just must brag to the goyim..

The Genesis Prize Foundation created "Jews in Hollywood" to honor outstanding achievements by Jewish individuals in film, television, and theater. Because the Genesis Prize honors individuals for their extraordinary accomplishment in a particular field, The Foundation pays tribute to the field of the Laureate each year. "Jews in Hollywood" was debuted at the 2015 Genesis Prize Ceremony in honor of actor Michael Douglas. Some of the talent featured in the video includes: Barbra Streisand, Paul Newman, George Gershwin, Irving Berlin, Rodgers and Hammerstein, Al Jolson, Kirk Douglas, Milos Forman, Steven, Spielberg, and many more.

Old July 27th, 2021 #2
bedford

Since jews control the casting of movies and tv shows they manage to cram as many of their fellow kikes into acting roles as they can. Then they brag about how talented the kike actors are.
When I first watched the TV show Happy Days I thought it was about white goy teens in the 50s. Later I found out that most of the cast members were jews.
Henry Winkler, Anson Williams, Tom Bosley, Donny Most all chosenites. I am not sure about Erin Moran.
Moran sounds jewish and her second husband was jewish.

Old July 27th, 2021 #3
Stewart Meadows

I think that this is a good occasion to repost the following "classic" from the LA Times:

Quote:
Who runs Hollywood? C’mon

BY JOEL STEIN
DEC. 19, 2008 12 AM PT

I have never been so upset by a poll in my life. Only 22% of Americans now believe “the movie and television industries are pretty much run by Jews,” down from nearly 50% in 1964. The Anti-Defamation League, which released the poll results last month, sees in these numbers a victory against stereotyping. Actually, it just shows how dumb America has gotten. Jews totally run Hollywood.

How deeply Jewish is Hollywood? When the studio chiefs took out a full-page ad in the Los Angeles Times a few weeks ago to demand that the Screen Actors Guild settle its contract, the open letter was signed by: News Corp. President Peter Chernin (Jewish), Paramount Pictures Chairman Brad Grey (Jewish), Walt Disney Co. Chief Executive Robert Iger (Jewish), Sony Pictures Chairman Michael Lynton (surprise, Dutch Jew), Warner Bros. Chairman Barry Meyer (Jewish), CBS Corp. Chief Executive Leslie Moonves (so Jewish his great uncle was the first prime minister of Israel), MGM Chairman Harry Sloan (Jewish) and NBC Universal Chief Executive Jeff Zucker (mega-Jewish). If either of the Weinstein brothers had signed, this group would have not only the power to shut down all film production but to form a minyan with enough Fiji water on hand to fill a mikvah.
https://www.latimes.com/archives/la-...n19-story.html

Old July 28th, 2021 #4
Gladiatrix

Quote:
Originally Posted by bedford View Post
I am not sure about Erin Moran.
Moran sounds jewish and her second husband was jewish.
Her name sounds Irish.

Wiki doesn't say, but this probably means she was a Gentile. They love to treat "shiksas" like whores.

"In 1983, Moran said in an interview that the Happy Days producers had pressured her to change from about the age of 15: they had "suddenly wanted me to lose weight and become this sexy thing.”

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Erin_Moran

Old July 28th, 2021 #5
bedford

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gladiatrix View Post
Her name sounds Irish.

Wiki doesn't say, but this probably means she was a Gentile. They love to treat "shiksas" like whores.

"In 1983, Moran said in an interview that the Happy Days producers had pressured her to change from about the age of 15: they had "suddenly wanted me to lose weight and become this sexy thing.”

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Erin_Moran
I think you are right that she was a gentile. I saw a couple of articles about her visiting jewish community centers but jews like to get goys to suck up to them.
Like getting them to place flowers on Hollow cost memorials and similar BS.

Old July 28th, 2021 #6
Ray Allan

Moran is an Irish name. 'Erin Moran' is very Irish. But yes, anyone working in Hymiewood has to suck up to jews, or they will be out of work in short order.

https://www.imdb.com/name/nm0602844/

--Henry A. Kissinger, jewish politician and advisor

Old July 28th, 2021 #7
bedford

Moran means in Hebrew the viburnum shrub.
In Celtic it means sea, fog and smoke.
I am not doubting Erin Moran was gentile.
It is kind of sad how her life turned out. She died of throat cancer at age 56. She could not pay her bills and had to move into her mother's trailer. It looks like the jews at Happy Days screwed her out of royalty money.
Where was her husband during all this time?
I am thinking he must have abandoned her because she was not bringing in money any more.

Old July 28th, 2021 #8
Lutador Branco

Dustin Hoffman and Jerry Lewis are two of my favorites.

My mind is trained to separate art from life and my behavior and ideology.

The general public does not have this preparation and can fall into traps when they watch Hollywood movies.

Old July 29th, 2021 #9
Gladiatrix

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lutador Branco View Post

The general public does not have this preparation and can fall into traps when they watch Hollywood movies.
Jerry Lewis? As an actor, no, but he did good work for those muscular dystrophy kids back in the day. The only other actor who did similar stuff was half jew Paul Newman, who was a good actor. His Newman's Own products fund some camp for kids with serious illnesses. I think it's called "Hole in the Wall" after his Butch Cassidy character.

Hoffman is an okay actor, but I read he was involved in "me too" behavior. I usually dismiss those charges when against Gentiles (most hollyweird actresses - and some actors - whore themselves out for roles), but the tribe has a record on that behavior. Even this unfunny kike says so.

Old July 31st, 2021 #10
Stewart Meadows

Old July 31st, 2021 #11
James Radov

[quote ]Jerry Lewis? As an actor, no, but he did good work for those muscular dystrophy kids back in the day. The only other actor who did similar stuff was half jew Paul Newman, who was a good actor. His Newman's Own products fund some camp for kids with serious illnesses. I think it's called "Hole in the Wall" after his Butch Cassidy character.
[/quote]

Lewis and his unknown, but notorious, film.. he did a comedy about the biggest jew comedy of all time, but it exposes the kike scam so jews NEVER released the film.. until 2025 or something?

It sounds like that Italian films "Life is Beautiful" only difference Lewis actually tried to do a slapstick comedy film.. of course it could be hilarious, there are SO many things you can make fun of and goof on..

fyi, anytime i post jokes about the hoax and support this film it gets deleted.. hahaha jew comedians everywhere except in the drafty wooden showers OY VEY

Old December 8th, 2021 #12
Lutador Branco

Quote:

Old August 9th, 2023 #13
Lutador Branco

Quote:

Old August 9th, 2023 #14
ZEK S 854

Default jews in movies ?

The title of this thread should be "jews in the film and entertainment business" generally as opposed to merely "jews in movies" which is too narrow an examination, a position which will be interpreted by many only as an examination of jews as cast members in any respective production.
At the risk of repeating myself, all White Nationalists must watch and absorb a film titled, "Jews, Movies, Hollywoodism and the American Dream" for a full appreciation of the subject. In addition, a monograph by Neal Gabler titled, "An Empire of Their Own" is the inspiration for the above-named film. Both works are very much worthwhile sources of valuable information.

Old August 9th, 2023 #15
Ole Massa

Thumbs down

I won't watch any movie with either Woody Allen or Barbra Streisand. There is something about them I never liked.

Old August 9th, 2023 #16
Ole Massa

Quote:
Originally Posted by James Radov View Post
[quote ]Jerry Lewis? As an actor, no, but he did good work for those muscular dystrophy kids back in the day. The only other actor who did similar stuff was half jew Paul Newman, who was a good actor. His Newman's Own products fund some camp for kids with serious illnesses. I think it's called "Hole in the Wall" after his Butch Cassidy character.
Lewis and his unknown, but notorious, film.. he did a comedy about the biggest jew comedy of all time, but it exposes the kike scam so jews NEVER released the film.. until 2025 or something?

It sounds like that Italian films "Life is Beautiful" only difference Lewis actually tried to do a slapstick comedy film.. of course it could be hilarious, there are SO many things you can make fun of and goof on..

fyi, anytime i post jokes about the hoax and support this film it gets deleted.. hahaha jew comedians everywhere except in the drafty wooden showers OY VEY[/QUOTE]

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/The_Day_the_Clown_Cried

By the time it's released, nobody will care.

Old September 23rd, 2023 #17
Lutador Branco

Quote:

Old September 23rd, 2023 #18
Gladiatrix

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ole Massa View Post

The Story Of The Day The Clown Cried
Actually, there was some pretty funny stuff in "Life is Beautiful." What I got from the movie was the father trying to protect his son from harsh realities, not being mainly about the Holoco$t. It could have been set in any situation.

This scene is hilarious.

Robert Benigni was pretty slapstick in this movie years earlier.

Old December 29th, 2023 #19
U. Dunrouse

Thread