VNN Digital Library
VNN Reader Mail
VNN Broadcasts

Go Back   Vanguard News Network Forum > News & Discussion > General Discussion
Donate Register Multimedia Blogs Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read Login

Thread Display Modes Share
Old December 3rd, 2003 #1
RevPatrick

Default Bill White going insane, claims to be on the verge of making 110 million dollars, LIE

Does his insanity ever end?

The truth is, Bill owns nothing, was just kicked out of his girlfriends house in St. Louis after beating her up and now is having to make up a story for an excuse to move back to the Washington area. The truth is, he is going to move back in with his mom and dad. He owns nothing and makes up everything. He emails himself then lies about the national alliance and every other person. All those anonymous email Bill claims to get are Bill writing himself, and hiding behind these so-called emails.

he is a fraud. I hope the mods who claim this forum is free speech don't remove this Bill White posting they did the last one.

Bill White is a lying sack of shit.

Old December 3rd, 2003 #2
Tom88

Quote:
Originally Posted by RevPatrick
Does his insanity ever end?

The truth is, Bill owns nothing, was just kicked out of his girlfriends house in St. Louis after beating her up and now is having to make up a story for an excuse to move back to the Washington area. The truth is, he is going to move back in with his mom and dad. He owns nothing and makes up everything. He emails himself then lies about the national alliance and every other person. All those anonymous email Bill claims to get are Bill writing himself, and hiding behind these so-called emails.

he is a fraud. I hope the mods who claim this forum is free speech don't remove this Bill White posting they did the last one.

Bill White is a lying sack of shit.
I didn't delete shit! I'm confident the other mods didn't, either.

Old December 3rd, 2003 #3
Brock Landers

Talking Good news for Bitch Tits!

I hope it's true and Bitch-Tits Bill gets the money. Then he'll be able to afford the breast reduction surgery he so desperately needs.

Old December 3rd, 2003 #4
PROG

RevPatrick, I think you may not have heard, but Bill White is no longer part of VNN Forum or VNN.

Old December 4th, 2003 #5
Styrkar Nielsen

Hooligirl must be playing one hell of a practical joke on BW.

Thread