Old July 20th, 2008 #41
fdtwainth

Quote:
Originally Posted by Alex Linder View Post
How to win:

1) kill jews and clingers oppressing us

2) argue harder better more vociferously in every forum we can get into

3) Live White on the ground to provide examples and steep our children

Pursue all these tracks simultaneously. We need no organization that can be taken down. It's easy to identify who's oppressing us. It's easy to know Living White from living kike.

how to proceed poltically

1) attack and destroy the conservative right, including WhINOs, as props for the system they affect to oppose;

2) attack the jew-clingers that created and enforce the System intending White genocide

3) polarize the West into White vs jew, forcing people to pick their side, knowing that

Whites are going to win in the end, and there will be repercussions for those who sided against us.

Easy as pie.
A good general summary of tactics, Mr. Linder, very good, indeed. Although I tend to believe that without a good strategy, that is integral ideology or weltanschauung we won't win in the end, and so far we have not generated it.

Happy that you're finally back.

Old July 20th, 2008 #42
fdtwainth

Quote:
The ordinary person doesn't need a worldview, if he did he wouldn't be satisfied with christianity. The average person needs a place to get married. For worldview he's satisfied with the hope that there's some Ultimate Justice. Religion tells him there is. He doesn't truly believe it, but he does wish it were true. And that's good enough for the average person
I tend to disagree. You see, people need a reason to die for: simple, coherent and appealing, very appealing to them. Unless you'll give it to them, they won't fight for your cause. And to give it to them, you need a worldview. Give it to them, and you're half way to Victory. And so far we haven't given to them such a reason, because we haven't generated a coherent worldview, that's why we have achieved so little.

Last edited by fdtwainth; July 20th, 2008 at 05:05 PM.

Old July 20th, 2008 #43
Alex Linder
Administrator

Quote:
Originally Posted by fdtwainth View Post
I tend to disagree. You see, people need a reason to die for: simple, coherent and appealing, very appealing to them. Unless you'll give it to them, they won't fight for your cause. And to give it to them, you need a worldview. Give it to them, and you're half way to Victory. And so far we haven't given to them such a reason, because we haven't generated a coherent worldview, that's why we have achieved so little.
We can't give them anything. If they aren't moved by their physical dispossession and the rapes and murders of their own sons and daughters then nothing we say will change anything.

Just as eating makes appetite, fighting makes bloodlust.

Old July 20th, 2008 #44
fdtwainth

Quote:
We can't give them anything.
But of course we should: Napoleon give millions whom he led one, "Pour la belle France", and Fuhrer give millions whom he led one, "Fur Brot und Freiheit". Do you think those millions were anything better than millions of kwans? If so, you are fooling yourself.

We tell those whom we lead, that they should die for "White Race", and they won't die for White Race, most even won't fight for White Race. That means we haven't given them such a reason. That means we need the worldview. With the worldview will come the reason. And only with such reason will come Victory, for then millions of kwans who need to die, will die, eagerly, for Our Cause.

Old July 21st, 2008 #45
George Mann

Alex said:

Quote:
Before civil rights, there was no interracial rape.
I said:

Quote:
I suppose all those lynchings around the turn of the 20th century were solely because whites hate blacks!

Is that what you are trying to say Linder?
Read it again, Alex.

Old July 21st, 2008 #46
1st Edu

Thumbs up Good post!

Good post Diablo! I can tell that over the years you have come to understand Tradition.

http://www.savitridevi.org/

http://www.juliusevola.com/

http://www.geocities.com/integral_tradition/

http://www.integraltradition.com/catalog/index.php

Quote:
Originally Posted by diabloblanco92 View Post
A people being exterminated by power elites does not seek "order". If anything it seeks chaos, because this obcession with "order" and passivity are part of the disease, not the cure. Defending ones race and family against vipers trying to destroy everything good and beautiful is not an orderly thing and surely not for the fainthearted. Its a messy, intense task..........and people that dont want to get their delicate little fingers dirty are not equal to it

Old July 21st, 2008 #47
Brian Stone
Supreme Allied Commander

Alex,

I agree with you on the need for an offense strategy, versus the self defeating defensive strategy employed by conservatives.

I don't agree however that WN have won the argument. Nor do I agree that we don't need a moral basis for our movement. I think you may be a little too close to the movement if you think white people basically agree with us.

If anything, most white people consider racial pride amongst whites to be beyond the pale morally speaking. Like you, I don't have anything beyond my own personal experiences to draw from in this regard, but that experience is drawn from a wide array of white people. Left and right, rich, poor and middle class, the perspective I get from most white people I meet are geuninely aghast at any expression of white solidarity.

This is wholly due to the constant brainwashing that whites have endured during the last 60 years via the electric jew of course.

YOU may not need to be inspired, nor for that matter do I, but we need to keep in mind that most people aren't going to be inspired the same way we are. Neither of us are religious, but we live in a society where 90 of the people are. That alone should suggest to you that we need a different approach to people from the one that made us WN.

People need to be inspired. They need to believe that they are doing the GOOD thing more than they need to believe they are doing the right thing. Right now I'm not sure how that should work out, but I think at base we should stop accepting our opponents moral descriptions of us, or even ignoring it, we should meet it head on.

We as WN tend to be social mavricks and are quite comfortable flouting the opprobrium of society because we see ourselves as serving A higher calling. We may be uncomfortable putting that into a philosophy that we can market, but I think it is absolutely necessary.

As for violence, I don't like talking about such things in a public forum, what I will say however is that violence should never be anything but the servant of a political cause and have specific political aims. Just as Clauswitz said that "war is politics by other means," so to should we keep in mind that any violence by WN is nothing more than a vehicle for our social and political aims. otherwise it just becomes mindless anarchy and lends itself to easy interception.

That, as it turns out, is also how the DHS defines terrorism "violence for political aims." So such things should not be discussed on a public forum, lest we find ourselves locked up with a bunch of niggers for providing "material support for terrorism."

Which brings me to my last point. The hour is later than we think, and a lot of the things that were permissible (e.g. discussing violence, even theoretically) a few years ago, are not going to be allowed much longer.

We need to be careful here. WN is well behind the curve of where we need to be in accomplishing our goals. We have squandered a great deal of time and effort spinning our wheels while things have gotten progressively worse.

The kind of things we are talking about should have been done years ago. We haven't and we can't because we just don't have the resources.

One of the biggest practical resource needs we have right now is for lawyers. WN are sitting ducks when it comes to any sort of political action because our enemies can simply ignore our rights or run roughshod over them.

That keeps people from stepping forward and representing the cause since they know they are walking the high wire without a net. Their jobs, their businesses, their reputation, and the security of their families are compromised if they make a stand, and that was before the "War on Terror."

As a result, only people with nothing to lose (generally) stand up for WN which makes it a movement, at least to the public, of pathetic losers. Who wants to be a part of that?

Anyway, there is a whole mountain range of things that need to be attended to, but our legal vulnerability probably hampers us more than anything else right now, and that ultimately comes from our status as moral outcast.

People wont support us if they think we are a group of morally depraved, violent, anti-social, degenerate losers who hide behind racial solidarity as a salve for low self esteem.

Like it or not that is the slam on White Nationalism, and I don't see anyone working to correct that mis-impression.

-Brian

Do something positive for White Nationalism. Start your own business. Go to http://www.ThirtyDayChallenge.com for a basic primer.

Old July 21st, 2008 #48
Alex Linder
Administrator

Quote:
Originally Posted by fdtwainth View Post
But of course we should: Napoleon give millions whom he led one, "Pour la belle France", and Fuhrer give millions whom he led one, "Fur Brot und Freiheit". Do you think those millions were anything better than millions of kwans? If so, you are fooling yourself.

We tell those whom we lead, that they should die for "White Race", and they won't die for White Race, most even won't fight for White Race. That means we haven't given them such a reason. That means we need the worldview. With the worldview will come the reason. And only with such reason will come Victory, for then millions of kwans who need to die, will die, eagerly, for Our Cause.
No one bought Hitler's worldview until Germany was prostrate from inflation and hunger. It will probably be the same here. People arent driven by worldview. They want security and peace. When they're really really hungry their ears might open to those who can explain what's gone wrong. Before that point, only a trickle are interested enough to research their way upstream to the unpopular truth.

Old July 21st, 2008 #49
Alex Linder
Administrator

Quote:
Originally Posted by George Mann View Post
Alex said:

I said:

Read it again, Alex.
Yes, I misread it. There was interracial rape, but very little of it - because the niggers knew there would be immediate, lethal consequences. Not just for rape, but for hints at it. Under this system, denounced by jews as immoral, actual interracial violence was at a minimum compared to today, when it is huge and grows larger every year. The jews can't allow the before and after picture to be shown to the public so they suppress the truth about crime. It's the only way they can pull off their charade of 40,000 black-on-white rapes being moral.

It's our job to take the shit they have left on our White doorstep and smear it all over their faces, and get the whole rotten jew-left shmier together for a class photos.

Then take the assembled refuse to the town dump, join hands in a Wickermanni II celebretory ring, and sing the Horst Wessel song as the jews, niggers and liberals go up in flames. Let them join the commie punks Goodman and Schwerner they call martyrs.

Old July 21st, 2008 #50
Alex Linder
Administrator

As I've said...

...the civil rights (sic) ruse can only be argued against successfully by going after its moral base. The jews claim it is immoral to oppose civil rights. Most who argue against 'civil rights' cede this point. That is a mistake. Civil rights is 1) a misnomer, 2) immoral, not moral. Point out the costs of so-called civil rights. Translate the debate into human terms. The cost of civil rights is tens of thousands of white women being raped each year. We know from history that these women would not have been raped before the civil rights (read: communist) revolution in the 1960s. So, you're saying that women being raped is progress? Same thing with murder. Statistics are never great things to use, they help ONLY if you use them within the context of extreme emotion. You must attack, as aggressively as possible, the motives of your opponent. You must assert that he likes seeing White women raped by blacks. Never let off that point. Never let your opponent escape. Never back down. Just press that attack without quit until the bell rings. That is the way to defeat the kikes and the niggers. But right wing people, being reflective, careful and honest, seem congenitally incapable of grasping how to fight the jew-left. Right wing people can't even understand what I'm saying, let alone do it. They're like people who insist on sticking to knives when their opponent uses a gun. You can't win a debate in which your opponents does nothing but smear your character. You have to destroy him, either physically or by accusing him on the same level he's accusing you on. He says you're immoral. You say he's full of hate and gets off on seeing white men murdered and white girls raped. Anything less than that - you lose. Maybe 1% of right-wingers are even capable of grasping this point, and rest assured, it is a very simple point.

Last edited by Alex Linder; July 21st, 2008 at 05:14 PM.

Old July 21st, 2008 #51
Mark
Banned

This world view question seems silly to me. Did Zionists need a "world view" to make Israel exist? All you need is power and influence to make things happen. Zionists didn't hold some debate and have some grand world view. Did America's forefathers have a world view when they created America? No. They did it for themselves and their posterity. There really is little argument to be won, we need to control the argument rather with media as the Jews do. David Duke and Jared Taylor win arguments all the time in the media, but it doesn't matter, because Jews control it and inundate the masses with their misinformation 24/7.

Quote:
The man who liberates the White race from the jews will go down as the greatest man in history
Unless, in the case of Hitler, Jews reestablish control and then will be the most reviled man in history.

Old July 26th, 2008 #52
Alex Linder
Administrator

Quote:
Originally Posted by Brian Stone View Post
Alex,

I agree with you on the need for an offense strategy, versus the self defeating defensive strategy employed by conservatives.

I don't agree however that WN have won the argument. Nor do I agree that we don't need a moral basis for our movement. I think you may be a little too close to the movement if you think white people basically agree with us.
I'll refine it. Most white people see the same things wrong with America we do. They don't care enough to look into the why, or they're satisfied with the superficial explanations they get from Limbaugh and Fox. So when we point out the real cause they can be shocked or refuse to accept it. But most white people are against nigger privilege and open borders. They are also against foreign wars for no reason.

As for moral basis, we already have that. We don't want our people raped and killed in a media context of blackout and ceaseless mocking and a legal context of pervasive discrimination. We're tired of being the butt bearing the burden in a country we built. We aren't some remonstrating MLK-dick sucking conservative wide-stancers, we are Whites unbowed. How's that for a moral basis?

Instead of repeating complaints heard a thousand times, and rebutted a thousand times, you need to explain exactly how "we" go about "making our moral" case - and, more important, how we get that case before the masses in a fair forum. In fact, it can't be done. But I'd like to see what you come up with.

The moral basis of our approach is obvious: the communist revolutionaries who brought us what they call civil rights in effect declared war on our race. We can prove this with statistics, fleshed out by focusing on specific horrors. I'm not sure what other moral basis there could be, nor do I see how we aren't using this. Certainly we here at VNN are. I have advocated attack from day on and explained exactly which terms and frames to use. That's the difference between us WN and conservatives. We always take the offensive, they never do.

The meta-point, which you don't address is that what we do really doesn't matter: we will never get any public forum to make our case other than the rare Jerry Springer spot. The well will always be poisoned. We control our presence on the Internet, we control our private behavior - that is all. Beyond that, we are defined by the enemy. And there is nothing we can do to change that - except take the mass media and political power (same thing) away from the enemy.

Quote:
If anything, most white people consider racial pride amongst whites to be beyond the pale morally speaking. Like you, I don't have anything beyond my own personal experiences to draw from in this regard, but that experience is drawn from a wide array of white people. Left and right, rich, poor and middle class, the perspective I get from most white people I meet are geuninely aghast at any expression of white solidarity.
We disagree here. I don't see what you do at all. I see people who hate black culture and can't stand it being inflicted on them. I see whites at F500 forced to pick up the slack for niggers and sexual deviants. People down to the warehouse level who are forced to go through sensitivity training. Far more than people being aghast at white solidarity I see average white people who hate the System, hate what America has become, but have thrown up their hands because they don't see what can be done about it.

How many whites would get between a determined minority after the jews who murdered America? Very few. Maybe a few of the ultra-low end Zionist Christians who really believe the Hagee lies. And virtually no whites would defend niggers if there were a determined force bent on removing them from America.

It's a question of power. The System has the ability to hurt people who don't go along with its lies. That matters more than anything we can say for 99% of the people listening to us.

Quote:
YOU may not need to be inspired, nor for that matter do I, but we need to keep in mind that most people aren't going to be inspired the same way we are. Neither of us are religious, but we live in a society where 90 of the people are. That alone should suggest to you that we need a different approach to people from the one that made us WN.

People need to be inspired. They need to believe that they are doing the GOOD thing more than they need to believe they are doing the right thing. Right now I'm not sure how that should work out, but I think at base we should stop accepting our opponents moral descriptions of us, or even ignoring it, we should meet it head on.
Accepting it? We never have. You're thinking of the conservatives. We have only attacked here at VNN. We don't call ourselves haters, or accept that we're the bad guys who need to prove themselves. That's for right-wing losers.

Trying to win the people over is the wrong way to conceive the problem. We will never have the media to address the masses, the jews will see to that. They can crush any alternative structure that gets big enough to cause them problems. Breakdown or violence are the only hopes we have as long as jews are able to keep the water and tv running. In the meantime we can do pretty much what we are doing. Let's not blame ourselves for what isn't our fault.

Quote:
We as WN tend to be social mavricks and are quite comfortable flouting the opprobrium of society because we see ourselves as serving A higher calling. We may be uncomfortable putting that into a philosophy that we can market, but I think it is absolutely necessary.
Our problem is not a marketing problem but a power problem. There is nothing we can wear, no way we can tweak our approach, that will work. The jews control the mass media. That's not going to change. The masses will not listen to us until the System breaks down to the point they are starving in the streets. We already have full-spectrum offerings available on the Internet for the thinking minority. That's all we can do, and we are doing it.

Quote:
As for violence, I don't like talking about such things in a public forum, what I will say however is that violence should never be anything but the servant of a political cause and have specific political aims. Just as Clauswitz said that "war is politics by other means," so to should we keep in mind that any violence by WN is nothing more than a vehicle for our social and political aims. otherwise it just becomes mindless anarchy and lends itself to easy interception.
I've never seen anyone advocate mindless violence, have you? Neither have I seen anyone advocate specific violence, which would be illegal, and which we don't allow. But it is legal to discuss violence in general, and we should. Because violence is part of the solution. Our opponents are not democrats but totalitarians. They will not allow the public a fair hearing of our ideas. Not to take that into account is to be unserious, and stuck forever in the loop of twitting our fellows about not dressing right or not saying the right thing. Let's stop blaming ourselves. We are not the problem. Enemy action is the problem.

Quote:
Which brings me to my last point. The hour is later than we think, and a lot of the things that were permissible (e.g. discussing violence, even theoretically) a few years ago, are not going to be allowed much longer.

We need to be careful here. WN is well behind the curve of where we need to be in accomplishing our goals. We have squandered a great deal of time and effort spinning our wheels while things have gotten progressively worse.

The kind of things we are talking about should have been done years ago. We haven't and we can't because we just don't have the resources.

One of the biggest practical resource needs we have right now is for lawyers. WN are sitting ducks when it comes to any sort of political action because our enemies can simply ignore our rights or run roughshod over them.

That keeps people from stepping forward and representing the cause since they know they are walking the high wire without a net. Their jobs, their businesses, their reputation, and the security of their families are compromised if they make a stand, and that was before the "War on Terror."

As a result, only people with nothing to lose (generally) stand up for WN which makes it a movement, at least to the public, of pathetic losers. Who wants to be a part of that?
I can only laugh and shake my head. I've heard all these things a million times. Your basic premises are wrong: that we need to attract people. (We can't attract any large number without controlling tv, which the enemy will not allow). That we aren't attracting people because of our approach. (In fact we are getting as good a number as we can given the circumstances - Internet freedom and little else.) Trying to appeal to people - our cause entails risks, with only a promise of future reward. It's wrong to look at WN from a "what's in it for me" perspective. That will only attract partiers and fair-weather friends - utterly useless types who belong at Republican and Democrat conventions. Our cause is for crusaders, not consumers. Our cause is essentially spiritual, not democratic-political.

Quote:
Anyway, there is a whole mountain range of things that need to be attended to, but our legal vulnerability probably hampers us more than anything else right now, and that ultimately comes from our status as moral outcast.
Wrong. And even if it weren't wrong, there's nothing you or anyone can do to change what you say is our status - which is nothing more than a function of how the people who control tv define us to the masses. We are not the problem. The enemy and his control of the mass media is the problem.

Quote:
People wont support us if they think we are a group of morally depraved, violent, anti-social, degenerate losers who hide behind racial solidarity as a salve for low self esteem.
A) We aren't that. B) How are you going to change what people think of us without controlling tv? You aren't. No one is. What people think seems to be your own worry. These are people who buy a mylar balloon when a nigger rapes and murders their daughter. What they think doesn't matter. The mass of people are not players, they are bystanders who can scarcely figure out what happened after it happens. Given the enemy's control of the mass media, we are doing what we can - attracting the marginal intelligent, determined man.

The missing piece is not some neato tie that gets Joe Middle Class to join us because now we're respectable, the missing piece is bloodshed. That's the one argument our enemies can't rebut or suppress. They certainly have no problem using it against us and anyone else who gets in the way. The masses are feminine, and power is the only argument that truly sways them.

Quote:
Like it or not that is the slam on White Nationalism, and I don't see anyone working to correct that mis-impression.
I am. I just keep calling CNN and Fox and NBC. I tell them, "I want to clear up your audience's misconceptions. We WN aren't haters. We love the white race and merely want to see it survive." No one ever returns my calls. I don't get it. I dress nice and don't curse. But no one ever calls me back.

Last edited by Alex Linder; July 26th, 2008 at 01:11 AM.

Old July 26th, 2008 #53
Mark
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Brian Stone View Post

-Brian
John Tyndall made an excellent point in this speech (after David Duke), where he explains that it's not our viewpoints that people are against, it's that we don't have any power. The common man is not going to join a group that has no power even if we're right.

People support the Left, which is a bunch of morally depraved, violent, anti-social, degenerate losers who hide behind anti-racism and one-worldism as a salve for their low self-esteem, but that's because they're financed, organized and the media supports it. They have power. A viewpoint that 100 years ago would be thought of as ridiculous, has become normalized. When Obama gave his speech about destroying all racial and national boundaries and you should welcome every third world primitive to be your neighbor, no one batted an eye.

Old July 28th, 2008 #54
Alex Linder
Administrator

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mark View Post
John Tyndall made an excellent point in this speech (after David Duke), where he explains that it's not our viewpoints that people are against, it's that we don't have any power. The common man is not going to join a group that has no power even if we're right.

People support the Left, which is a bunch of morally depraved, violent, anti-social, degenerate losers who hide behind anti-racism and one-worldism as a salve for their low self-esteem, but that's because they're financed, organized and the media supports it. They have power. A viewpoint that 100 years ago would be thought of as ridiculous, has become normalized. When Obama gave his speech about destroying all racial and national boundaries and you should welcome every third world primitive to be your neighbor, no one batted an eye.
Well put, Mark. In fact, those who encourage us to blame ourselves, rather than attack the jew power structure - well, that's a clue to their true agenda. Which is protecting jews and the anti-White System they set up.

We should dress and behave well for their own sake, not because they will materially affect political outcomes. As long as the jews retain tv and Congress, they will rule. Our job is to keep the White flame burning, spread the knowledge, develop our skills and families, network with other Whites, and help speed the System along to the destruction its policies make inevitable.

Old July 31st, 2008 #55
Alex Linder
Administrator

Here's a new thread at Takimag, an article by jew Gottfried followed by many good responses. You see that jews like Gottfried write about the same problems we do. But they attribute the cause differently. Jews and WhINOs always go at the 'why' in this way:

1) blame Protestants
2) blame (per James Burnham) the technical/managerial class
3) attribute our woes to the spirit of the times, a springless, mysterious fog that overwhelms everybody, but only anti-semites look for the machine producing this Kultursmog (Tyrrell's neologism)

Every other question, conservatives demand that individuals take responsibility for their actions. But when it comes to jews, we must always pretend they aren't the problem - even when this involves overlooking their own words. The murder of Jesus would be the signal example. The jews say his blood belongs on them and their children. They welcome responsibility. Conservatives, joining the liberals, today say that "we all killed Jesus."

We all didn't murder the West - the jews did.

Anyone who will not state that truth in that or similarly direct form is not a White nationalist but a jew, a liberal, a fool, or a WhINO.

Old August 1st, 2008 #56
fdtwainth

Quote:
No one bought Hitler's worldview until Germany was prostrate from inflation and hunger.
That's rhetoric, not facts. In fact, the progress of NSDAP was phenomenal from the start: 1919 - a few dozen members, 1923- more than 5000 members, 1924 - more than a million votes at general election in block with an established rightwing political party, 1928 - more than 900K votes for a party standing alone in elections. Such growth in politics is nothing short of phenomenal, and it resembles close the rise of labor party in Britain in the beginning of the 20th century. Thus the economic crisis only increase the pace at which NSDAP achieved power in Germany; in absence of the crisis NSDAP would still gain power in Germany in 10 to 20 years, it took labor party to rise to power in Britain.

Quote:
It will probably be the same here. People arent driven by worldview. They want security and peace.
Again, erroneous assumption. If people are driven by security and peace, why they let in the nigger ape that takes both from them, first in schools, than in workplaces, and now increasingly in families. I believe your assumption is incorrect, because of the faulty understanding of the psychology of a White lemming. You see, lemming's thinking is reductionist, if you put in his head a slogan, like civil rights, put on a colorful show with rallies, demonstrations and uniforms, and put on a leader he can associate with, you'll program the lemming and drive his behavior in any direction you want. To get a good show, you need worldview, out of which the slogan is generated, and then a leader is selected to represent the slogan. That's how political revolution is done, in a nutshell

Quote:
When they're really really hungry their ears might open to those who can explain what's gone wrong. Before that point, only a trickle are interested enough to research their way upstream to the unpopular truth.
But do we seek to explain anything to the lemming? We don't and we can't, because lemming thinks in terms of slogans and emotions associated with them, he can't think rationally. Look at our lemmings here at VNN who bark at any suggestion that the age of consent should be lowered, even though it is they and their kids who'd suffer first because of this stupid law. What we seek is to impress a lemming with a worldview he would adapt instinctively, and the slogan that will cause him to kill and die for this worldview, and then with a right leader we'll achieve similar progress the NSDAP achieved.

Quote:
Trying to win the people over is the wrong way to conceive the problem. We will never have the media to address the masses, the jews will see to that. They can crush any alternative structure that gets big enough to cause them problems.
Again faulty reasoning, vulgar materialism as it is called. You see, the right worldview cannot be crashed by political means, because it becomes organically associated with the thinking and behavior of people it is superimposed on. Look at Vlaams Belang, it got prohibited, and then came back under new name stronger than it ever was. Now the regime cannot form a government in Belgium altogether, and the country is likely to dissolve in the next ten years. Why Vlaams Belang won: it has a detailed worldview of Flemisch national life, it has a single issue it put into its lemmings' heads, "Free and Independent Flanders", and it has a credible and tough Leader that does not compromise with the system. That's what we should have if we want to win.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mark View Post
Zionists didn't hold some debate and have some grand world view.
Simple lack of knowledge: zionists do have a worldview, it is in the "Protocols of the learned leaders of Zion". They have another which is called marxism. And they did have many world congresses in the 19th century, more than ten before they came out with the protocols. The same with marxism, marx wrote his worldview nearly all his life. And to repeat, first came worldview, than came slogan(s), then came leaders. That's how it is done if you want to win.

Last edited by fdtwainth; August 1st, 2008 at 04:02 AM.

Old May 31st, 2009 #57
Alex Linder
Administrator

Funny post off Prozium blog:

13Evan McLaren [takimaggot]
Quote:
So TakiMag is discussing a topic that’s censored? Isn’t that the opposite of censoring?
Yeah. If they discussed it. Which they don't. Using the term and talking around it is not discussion. Nor is shutting down the comments precisely so outsiders can't make the points you fear to, thereby threatening your income and making you look bad. You kill two birds with one stone by closing off comments. But you just make the rest of us laugh at you because we can see right through your ridiculous rationalization.

Quote:
Commenting got ditched because of hobbyhorse riding. For example, I’d write a post about something as unrelated as M&M candies, or fly fishing, and the very next comment would be about how lost I was because I wasn’t stressing the malevolence of the Jews. That’s how it seemed, anyways.
You know what, budger. If you made a couple posts about malevolent jews, that probably wouldn't happen. If it's the most important question going, and you never talk about it, you extravasate the latent anger into surrounding fields.

Old May 31st, 2009 #58
Alex Linder
Administrator

Whenever I read one of the young fogeys at Takimag, I hear the tinkling laugh of the flapper.

Old May 31st, 2009 #59
Alex Linder
Administrator

[Good point.]

25ben tillman

Spencer: “And as Sailer points out in his Takimag essay, the elites that take part in all this are aware that it’s blue collars whites and those bereft of perfect résumés and 1400 SAT scores who are actually getting screwed over by affirmative action, and not them. ”
__
I get so tired of this idiocy. One of my law-school classmates has sat on the Georgia Supreme Court for five years already because of his race. The marginal difference toward the top is much greater than the marginal difference toward the bottom. The natural aristocracy are the ones most affected personally.

Old May 31st, 2009 #60
Alex Linder
Administrator

Quote:
Whenever I read one of the young fogeys at Takimag, I hear the tinkling laugh of the flapper.

Thread