VNN Digital Library
VNN Reader Mail
VNN Broadcasts

Old May 16th, 2015 #1
NewsFeed
News Bot

Post Ursula Haverbeck: The Panorama Interview

2015-05-16 2:42

Youtube description: In 2015, Ursula Haverbeck made history in a defiant interview in which she threw down the gauntlet to the biggest taboo of our times. Revisionism . . . on German TV! A seismic event.

Source: youtube.com

read full article at source: http://redicecreations.com/article.php?id=33331

Old May 29th, 2015 #2
John Sovereign
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by NewsFeed View Post
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WPa_QeV9KDM

2015-05-16 2:42

Youtube description: In 2015, Ursula Haverbeck made history in a defiant interview in which she threw down the gauntlet to the biggest taboo of our times. Revisionism . . . on German TV! A seismic event.

Source: youtube.com

read full article at source: http://redicecreations.com/article.php?id=33331
Daunting... amazing... brilliant...

What she has undrtaken is above paramount...

Ernst Zundel got the short end...

I am watching with bated breathe.

This lady just came out with this this month.

From Zundel to all the others, I have seen nothing but cover up and smear after smear by the communist Red Army and their "bought and paid for" acolytes.

Can truth truly win out over material wealth and currency?

Can it?

I wait with anticipation.

Old May 29th, 2015 #3
Vnn999

Mrs. Haverbeck has not been jailed like all previous Holocaust doubters.

She is too smart. Her reasoning seems incontestable. -

Now; all you spineless politicians get on the stick and repent. - You know, she is right.

Old May 31st, 2015 #4
Vnn999

Sylvia Stolz 2013 "A Personal Reply" w. English Subtitles

Old May 31st, 2015 #5
John Sovereign
Banned

My Dear Vnn999

This is from January 26th, 2013

As I view your well intentioned post, I see it is from 55 minutes ago. Now, perhaps even more as I click "Submit".

Respectfully, I prefer videos most current to today's date

Further from that are interesting, yet I like to watch the most current and then work back, if I happen to come across something interesting. If I come across something interesting, then I will give due diligence forwards and backwards in time, as well as give due diligence to the author or authors of said information.

It is simply that I want to believe with all my heart, yet I am so emphatically overly sensitive to being yet tricked again.

I am looking for pure human spirit.

The video below is from Published on Mar 20, 2015... 5 days my birthday, and yet at that time I had not had a spiritual awakening... an epiphany, so to speak. (Video at the end of this post)

Regarding your post, I also submit that I understand that this brave woman has been banned from speaking the truth, as a portion of her release today. The human spirit can only take so much, yet she has been jailed twice for defending Ernst Zundel and also speaking her mind... even to the point of being a lawyer in a court and being warned by the judges of said court to cease and desist in presenting evidence, or else she will be jailed.......... She persisted... and in due course was jailed. I understand this, regarding people who wish to live on and perhaps to see a change, rather than to cast their bodies upon the pile of truthseekers who wantonly charge forward without any thought to naught but sounding the bugle to those so far entrenched in the stone age that they cannot but wonder at the significance of the bugle's blare.

Watch the video I post below. It is from two months ago. Watch and if you have a should try not to get emotional. I did some research and watched this video... yes... it is true... I do not take the time to only watch 3 minute videos... I will actually sit through 3 hour videos simply because I am a truthseeker.

This video is extremely graphic.

To anyone who has watched "The Greatest Story NEVER Told" there are a few excerpts, yet I find this one expressly refreshing in cleansing my soul in my search for the Lord.

It does not take a rocket scientist to watch this video and either become indignant and sell their soul to the Devil, or release their reservations and realize that there is indeed something so evil out there that the "Better Nature in Mankind" must truly be bursting at the seams... and may only God help those evil ones when the dam bursts.

But... I am understanding one thing when I watch these videos... I not only watch the speaker, but I also note (I TAKE A VERY CLOSE NOTE) to all the masses attending the seminar... or who are in the room... and I see thousands listening to what you are about to see.

Extremely Graphic:

Old May 31st, 2015 #6
John Sovereign
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vnn999 View Post
Sylvia Stolz 2013 "A Personal Reply" w. English Subtitles

Sylvia Stolz 2013 "A Personal Reply" w. English Subtitles - YouTube
Respectfully to my fellow poster... I did happen to come across this video that has subtitles.

Apologies if I am in err, but the video that my esteemed poster posted did not have the subtitles. Maybe it is a Thailand thing (ha ha) where I am posting from.

Kind regards...

John Sovereign

Old May 31st, 2015 #7
John Sovereign
Banned

Default A very sincere thanks to the mods

Finally!

Dear moderators, thank you so kindly for finally allowing me to post. I apologize for taking up the bandwidth to post this, but I just signed up a few days ago. I got banned from Storm Front on my first post... I guess I was a bit more indignant in my statements, but then I did a bit more due diligence and came to understand that the man who communicated with me was skimming money from his donations.

Anyways... I am here. If I ever cross your line and get banned, I will decide in my own heart if I should feel bad about it or not. Only my posts will tell, and the subsequent replies and "likes".

I would like to think that there are intelligent people out in the ether, who are truly truthseekers, and who truly are getting sick and tired of being sick and tired of the Jew stranglehold on our throats.

I prefer to speak clearly, and if I find someone's fingers upon my throat, or upon the throat of my children, wife, friends or loved ones, then I take it upon myself to sell my life dearly.

God bless you all in your search for an epiphany... and I trust that if my father has a management problem, he can take care of it. He doesn;t need me to muddle his agenda.

Thanks again, mods... I truly appreciate you allowing me on your forum.

John Sovereign.

Old June 1st, 2015 #8
Vnn999

May I suggest to distribute these videos among your friends.

It is time to expose the Holocaust swindle and stop the worldwide extortion racket.

Old June 2nd, 2015 #9
Vnn999

The Anti-Censorship Coalition

Old June 3rd, 2015 #10
Vnn999

Mrs Haverbeck Letters:

"Ich verlange eine Antwort:
Wo wurden die 6-Millionen Juden vergast?"

Ursula HaverbeckUrsula Haverbeck
32602 Vlotho-Valdorf
Bretthorststr. 199
15. 07. 2014
Ruf: 05733 / 2252
Fax: 05733 / 2256

An den Zentralrat der Juden in Deutschland z.H. Herrn Dieter Graumann, Tucholsky-Str. 9, 10117 Berlin

Betr.: Eine Antwort auf die Frage, wo die sechs Millionen Juden vergast worden sind, nachdem Auschwitz als Tatort für die Vernichtung nicht mehr aufrecht erhalten werden kann.

Sehr geehrte Mitglieder des Zentralrates der Juden in Deutschland!

Ich möchte noch einmal mit allem Nachdruck meine Frage an Sie wiederholen:
"Wo sind die sechs Millionen Juden mit Zyklon-B vergast worden?"

Sie wie ich wissen zwar genau, daß es den Juden erlaubt ist, die Gojim zu betrügen und zu übervorteilen, jedoch ist dieses nur solange gestattet, als es den Juden selber nicht schadet.

Wenn Sie jetzt nicht forensisch und nachprüfbar die Vergasung der sechs Millionen Juden beweisen, dann schadet das Ihrem Ansehen. Wenn Sie es nicht beweisen können, weil es – vornehm ausgedrückt – eine gewaltige Übertreibung war, dann bleibt Ihnen nur eine öffentliche Richtigstellung mit Wiedergutmachung und Entschuldigung in der Hoffnung, noch mit Christen unter den Gojim rechnen zu können, welche Vergebung und Gnade kennen. Andernfalls brauchen Sie nur in der Thora nachzulesen, was Jahwe den Abtrünnigen als Strafe androht.

Jedes weitere Ausweichen der Beantwortung dieser fundamentalen Frage, gereicht der Judenheit zum Verhängnis. Bedenken Sie wohl, was jetzt von Ihnen gefordert ist.

Gez. Ursula Haverbeck

====================================================

Ursula Haverbeck
Bretthorststr. 199
32602 Vlotho-Valdorf
15. 07. 2014
Ruf: 05733 / 2252
Fax: 05733 / 2256

An den Herrn
Generalbundesanwalt

Prof. Dr. Hartmut Schneider
Karl-Heine-Str. 12
04229 Leipzig

Betr. die Frage: Wo und wann sind sechs Millionen Juden vergast worden, nachdem Auschwitz als Tatort für die Vernichtung nicht mehr aufrecht erhalten werden kann?

Sehr geehrter Herr Generalbundesanwalt!

Seit mehr als zwei Jahren warte ich auf eine Beantwortung meiner unter anderem auch an den Zentralrat gerichteten Frage.

Auch seitens der Staatsanwaltschaften gibt es keine andere Antwort, als den Hinweis auf die Offenkundigkeit der Vergasung (manchmal auch nur allgemein Ermordung) von sechs Millionen Juden (manchmal nur von Millionen Juden).

Der Tatbestand der Offenkundigkeit, sowie der Tatort Auschwitz, können seit der Veröffentlichung des Spiegelredakteurs Fritjof Meyer in der Zeitschrift "Osteuropa", Mai 2002, und erst recht nach der Veröffentlichung des Instituts für Zeitgeschichte im Jahr 2000, "Standort- und Kommandanturbefehle des Konzentrationslagers Auschwitz 1940 – 1945" nicht mehr aufrecht erhalten werden.

Nach Darstellung der Standort- und Kommandanturbefehle war Auschwitz kein Vernichtungs- sondern ein Arbeitslager, in welchem die Inhaftierten für die Rüstungsproduktion arbeitsfähig zu erhalten waren. (Anlage 2, Gitta Sereny)

Hinzu kommt noch eine andere Problematik. Die Anklage, dieses singuläre, größte Verbrechen, genannt Holocaust, begangen zu haben, richtet sich gegen das deutsche Volk aber nicht gegen Historiker oder Zeitzeugen oder engagierte Bürger, die wissen wollen, was wo tatsächlich stattgefunden hat. Diese werden aber durch die Staatsanwaltschaften immer noch angeklagt wegen Leugnung eines offensichtlich ungeklärten Ereignisses, welches bei Gericht jedoch als offenkundig gilt. Das deutsche Volk als tatsächlich Angeklagter, hat bis heute noch niemals einen regelrechten Prozeß mit kompetenten Verteidigern erlebt.

Es werden hier unhaltbare Scheinprozesse geführt, die eines Rechtsstaates unangemessen, wenn nicht gar unwürdig sind.

Ich fordere hiermit die Staatsanwaltschaft auf, eine öffentliche Klärung dieser völlig konfusen Situation vorzunehmen, eventuell auch eine Anklage wegen Beleidigung des deutschen Volkes oder auch wegen Verletzung der Würde der deutschen Justiz?

Mehr als ein halbes Jahrhundert lang wird bis in den Schulunterricht hinein die Anklage gegen das deutsche Volk festgeschrieben, 6 Millionen Juden vergast zu haben, während gleichzeitig immer mehr Widersprüche, Zahlenkorrekturen, ja, sogar Lügen bekannt werden. Lügen von angeblichen Holocaustüberlebenden, die – wie Nachforschungen ergaben – nie in einem KL waren.

Wenn die BRD als Rechtsstaat gelten will, wenn deutsche Juristen noch ernstgenommen werden wollen, dann kann nicht einen Tag länger mit der Klarstellung dieser fundamentalen Frage gewartet werden: Wo und wann wurden die sechs Millionen Juden mit Zyklon-B vergast?

In Erwartung Ihrer Antwort grüßt
Gez. Ursula Haverbeck

Wegen der allgemeinen Bedeutung wird dieser Antrag als offener Brief behandelt.

Xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Ursula Haverbeck – Searching for Holocaust evidence.

http://redicecreations.com/article.php?id=33331

http://vnnforum.com/showthread.php?p...16#post1850116

Tags
sylvia stolz, ursula haverbeck, white heroine

Thread