Vanguard News Network
VNN Media
VNN Digital Library
VNN Reader Mail
VNN Broadcasts

Old April 29th, 2019 #1
John Roman
Registered User
 
Join Date: Mar 2019
Posts: 8
John Roman
Default What's up with white women these days?

First off, let me say that I notice there are substantially more WN men than WN women. Obviously the latter exist, but not as many as the former. That is a problem.
Now - as I see it, a great deal of our women have lost their god damn minds. Maybe it's Jew brainwashing through the mainstream media, who knows, but I have noticed more and more white women are willingly giving themselves up to minorities. It usually starts out with a white female "experimenting" with interracial sex, and slowly but surely she begins to give up everything about her identity. She starts picking up the butchered slang, the slutty clothes, the ghetto attitude. She starts hanging around in wartorn ghetto slums, thinking she is "one of them", but she's not. She's too stupid to realize that these niggers only want her around because she's a piece of easy meat, and they take pride in dominating some white man's daughter. But she sticks around, and it gets to the point where if a decent, respectable, hard-working, honest-living white man tries to court her, she'll give a condescending response like "who do you think you are, white boy?" SHE LITERALLY THINKS SHE'S NOT WHITE. If you think I'm exaggerating this, I'm not. I've seen it in real life. She renounces her gift of being born into the white race, and trades it for some cheap, substanceless flings with apes who don't give a shit about her. Then she starts to get beaten and raped and left with children to care for on her own, and wonders where things went wrong.
I'm afraid our women (at least in America, anyway) are led astray and I'm afraid it might be getting too late. I'm sorry if this comes off as a rant, but I had to vent it somewhere. I can't just sit back and watch our women destroy themselves.
So I'll ask again - what's up with white women these days?
 
Old April 30th, 2019 #2
liza.m
Registered User
 
Join Date: Apr 2019
Posts: 3
liza.m
Default

I agree 100%... where does it end? WN women have to change their tactics and approach to the crisis and change recruitment efforts. Sometimes I think it's a turn on for these women to be the exception/shock value, for whatever reason I won't ever understand. WN women have the most important role to carry on our bloodlines. We have to do everything to protect and preserve what we have left, and we are at the forefront of that. Maybe shedding more light on statistical violence [Kate Steinle for example] among minorities would help? I'm really at a loss.
 
Old April 30th, 2019 #3
ZEK S 854
Member
 
Join Date: Feb 2008
Posts: 370
ZEK S 854
Default Many Whites Have Become Propagandized Lemmings.

Hello John! Many, but of course, not all White women, and many nominally White men have become precisely what the anti-White system wants them to be: a deracinated drone, devoid of a sound and progressive racial and cultural identity and a traditional sense of racial pride and self-worth. White race-traitors are the logical consequence of the metastasis of the jewish agenda against the Western World; a war conducted in books, on television, in Hollywood films, in newspapers and in the "education system" of all Western nations. You must read "White Power" by George Lincoln Rockwell.
 
Old April 30th, 2019 #4
Gladiatrix
Senior Member
 
Gladiatrix's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2017
Location: In a dystopian nightmare
Posts: 1,476
Gladiatrix
Default

I will remember that when I yet again see a white boy hand in hand with an oriental, and more recently a slurpee.
__________________
Political correctness is oppression disguised as good manners.
 
Old April 30th, 2019 #5
John Roman
Registered User
 
Join Date: Mar 2019
Posts: 8
John Roman
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gladiatrix View Post
I will remember that when I yet again see a white boy hand in hand with an oriental, and more recently a slurpee.
I know, that's a problem too that's just as bad. I was just speaking on what I see in my immediate area. Aren't too many race-mixing white men here.
 
Old May 1st, 2019 #6
Nikola Bijeliti
Sex: Male
 
Nikola Bijeliti's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2017
Posts: 479
Blog Entries: 16
Nikola Bijeliti
Default

Since White Nationalism is a political movement, and politics is mostly a male endeavor, it isn't necessary for women to be explicitly WN. It is only necessary for men to be explicitly WN, because, when they marry, their wives will take on their views and become implicitly WN.
__________________
Flipper Generation: We killed the evil Nazis.
Boomer Generation: We refuse to fight Jew wars.
Millennial Generation: It's the Boomers' fault!
Zyklon Generation: WE take responsibility.
 
Old May 1st, 2019 #7
Gladiatrix
Senior Member
 
Gladiatrix's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2017
Location: In a dystopian nightmare
Posts: 1,476
Gladiatrix
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by John Roman View Post
I know, that's a problem too that's just as bad. I was just speaking on what I see in my immediate area. Aren't too many race-mixing white men here.
Where do you live?
__________________
Political correctness is oppression disguised as good manners.
 
Old May 1st, 2019 #8
John Roman
Registered User
 
Join Date: Mar 2019
Posts: 8
John Roman
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gladiatrix View Post
Where do you live?
The heart of the CSA, baby. 30 minutes south of RVA. Of course, we were once the capital of the white master race's dream kingdom. Now? A city that struggles on local NBC News facebook page posts about whether or not the statues come down. It's a damn shame, really.
 
Old May 1st, 2019 #9
Billy Johnson
Junior Member
 
Join Date: Jan 2019
Posts: 80
Blog Entries: 1
Billy Johnson
Default

Honestly, I see White men miscegenate far more than White women, especially in Europe.
 
Old May 1st, 2019 #10
Proud White Guy
Hates Jews,and Non-Whites
 
Proud White Guy's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2004
Location: Southern Mexifornia
Posts: 4,136
Proud White Guy
Default

We never should have given them the right to vote. Women have been brainwashed by the hooknoses to hate men, much like jewish princesses hate their men.

They have been baited by the promise of preferential treatment given to niggers and other muds, with affirmative action.

This has driven a wedge between men and women. Sabotaged men and womens relationships, and roles. This is why we lost our women to these scumbags. Women should be smarter then that, but apparently not.

Affirmative action was used against us as a ploy to unite every other group to be against the White Man.

This was the most disscriminatory piece of legislation ever passed in this country, and who passed it? The hooknose run democratic party to. This united our women against us.

I'm sure we all know who the real victims are, and it isn't women, jews, or non-whites, it is us.
__________________
Niggers aren't human. Humans don't behave that way.
"Remember my children, that all the Earth must belong to us, Jews, and that the Gentiles being mere excrements of animals, must possess nothing".
Amsehel Rothschild
 
Old May 13th, 2019 #11
schultz
Registered User
 
Join Date: May 2019
Posts: 8
schultz
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Proud White Guy View Post
We never should have given them the right to vote. Women have been brainwashed by the hooknoses to hate men, much like jewish princesses hate their men.

They have been baited by the promise of preferential treatment given to niggers and other muds, with affirmative action.

This has driven a wedge between men and women. Sabotaged men and womens relationships, and roles. This is why we lost our women to these scumbags. Women should be smarter then that, but apparently not.

Affirmative action was used against us as a ploy to unite every other group to be against the White Man.

This was the most disscriminatory piece of legislation ever passed in this country, and who passed it? The hooknose run democratic party to. This united our women against us.

I'm sure we all know who the real victims are, and it isn't women, jews, or non-whites, it is us.
what difference does that make when no one's vote actually counts and all elections are staged
 
Old May 13th, 2019 #12
jaekel
Senior Member
 
jaekel's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2012
Posts: 2,975
jaekel
Default

[QUOTE=schultz;2274844]what difference does that make when no one's vote actually counts and all elections are staged[/QUOTE
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	crying baby.jpg
Views:	4
Size:	6.4 KB
ID:	10347  
 
Old May 13th, 2019 #13
schultz
Registered User
 
Join Date: May 2019
Posts: 8
schultz
Default

[quote=jaekel;2274854]
Quote:
Originally Posted by schultz View Post
what difference does that make when no one's vote actually counts and all elections are staged[/QUOTE
Your point is what?
 
Old May 3rd, 2019 #14
Breanna
Eternal Glory
 
Breanna's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2012
Posts: 1,601
Breanna
Default

I'm absolutely furious these past few days with a different but related issue. I am from a 99% white place, there are no niggers here, and you don't see much of race mixing BUT, especially in the city and ESPECIALLY amongst UNIVERSITY STUDENTS you get these terrible, absolutely HORRID "child free" young women who say that they HATE babies and HATE children and never want to have them. They say that people should not be reproducing because of the environment and all that stupidity (yes, like saving the environment is worth destroying your bloodline.. really what use is the environment if your descendants won't be around to enjoy it? I am all for conserving resources and nature's beauty but if my people go extinct I don't care if the earth goes up in flames and gets destroyed to be quite honest!!!) My people WON'T BREED women are having 0 or 1 child. I know that the child free cannot be reasoned with but I try to talk to the women with only 1 child and they won't have more, they just won't. They think their one child needs all their resources and they can't be reasoned with. Having an army of siblings to be your allies in adulthood is so much more valuable than having a monopoly on your parents resources when you're young to have more toys, more extracurricular classes, fancier clothing, whatever. Each one of them thinks that THEIR particular childbirth experience was so horrible, so much worse and more painful than any other, that they just cannot fathom going through that again. We did not get any birth control here until the 1970s and our grandparents were all having 7, 8, 9, even 10 children. Then as soon as it was introduced people started having only 1 child each. And now so many of them want no children at all. They want a life of useless hedonism, less responsibility so they can party and rove around the world, and more money for consumerism.

Then I go on this site called "Red Pill Women" thinking that "Red Pill" means this alt-right Chateau Heartiste-style stuff about sane views of race and male/female roles/relations, thinking that here is a woman-centered community for it, then read them all saying that they hate children, hate babies, are "child free" (notice they always say child FREE instead of the traditional term child LESS), believe in abortion, there was even one on there by a Russian girl saying that she hasn't race mixed yet but wants to even though her parents would be angry at her and all the comments were saying things like YOU GO GIRL! There was even a male-to-female tranny on there, totally accepted with open arms lol.

I am absolutely furious at everyone and everything modern, modern women and the modern men that are enabling them, everyone is so bloody weak and they won't just get their act together and behave like normal people, like what normal people in the past always behaved. Get your act together you bloody retards, our people were great and you're throwing it all in the trash with your weakness.

We live in an anti-baby, anti-child culture and so many people absolutely HATE the most innocent, most valuable treasure that anyone can ever have, ten thousand times more valuable than whatever stupid crap these retarded women want to buy! This is infuriating. For those of us who do have children, how are our children supposed to get by in the future when they aren't even amongst their own kind? How are us parents now in our 20s and 30s supposed to support our own children, our own elderly, and the elderly child-free all at once? These child free don't want to put in the work of raising the next generation but they want other people's children to pay their pensions and take care of them when they're old. And if our children won't they will import foreigners to do it instead. Really childless women are useless eaters that contribute nothing to society and should not be given any support at all once they reach the age that they are no longer able to work and support themselves.

Then those that do have children destroy their marriage on a whim with their stupid divorces because they're not happy. I want nothing to do with such losers and I do not want my children being raised around divorced people normalizing weak and broken families. I am so bloody furious at all these weak people that represent our race. Get your damn act together and act proper for gods sake. Our ancestors were strong men, and good ladies, shame on you.

Then those women who shove their innocent little babies in daycare because they are "bored" being at home and need a "career" to feel "fulfilled." Being a mother is not only a career but it is the most important career. Leave it to stupid women to reject the most important job in the world, thinking it degrading and unimportant, so they can waste their lives on trivial things instead. Not only is being a mother the most important career, and being able to create and nurture new life an incredible, extraordinary ability, but the career of 'mother' is the career that all other careers exist for, serve, revolve around! If there were no mothers there would be no new life, if we had no children there would be no reason to do any of the other careers at all. There is no more important job than creating and nurturing well-raised children for the future!

I don't know how to get through to the young women that are destroying themselves. Look at the latest article on the Daily Stormer about the breastfeeding. Modern women are disgusted by feeding children naturally and they are disgusted by their own breasts. They are just silly second-rate men and aren't even women at all. How does feminism do anything for women at all? It has just made millions of women hate their own femininity. Feminism has convinced millions of women that femininity is inferior to masculinity, that women should reject the feminine role for the masculine one, how does that lift up women? Now instead of being respected wives and mothers they are used for sex by piggish men. So many are just used for sex and tossed aside. Even those who are live-in girlfriends of some guy are not being given a marriage and children, essentially used by those men as a long-term strategy for nearby, easy sex. "What are you getting out of this?" I want to ask them.

Why did they want to join the workforce en masse? The biggest scam ever! Now wages have been practically halved with the expansion of the workforce so that both spouses need to work to achieve the same standard of living that used to be able to be provided by the man alone a few decades ago.

Yes it's degrading to stay at home and cook good food for your darling children, who love you unconditionally, and your adoring husband who works hard to provide for you. While doing the miraculous, amazing feat of growing a new person inside of your body. But it is liberating and freeing to be on a cocktail of hormonal drugs that prevent your body from operating as it should, while doing some stupid work in an office marketing some unhealthy processed factory rubbish food to convince people that they need it, being judged and looked down on by your boss unless you perform to a certain standard, having your ability to earn a living threatened unless you can out-compete the other people you're supposed to be working with, and then going home to some stupid pet that pretends it loves you so that you'll feed it, and spending your spare time being used for sex by men of various races so that you'll feel desirable and try to get some semblance of human connection. Save up your stupid money so you can try out doing the same rubbish in a different country. This was the sacred religion worth destroying our culture for? Bloody retards make me so furious because they make it all the harder for traditional people to get by in this life. I know that they snub their noses at me and women like me, I get so sick of pretending to be nice, so they can all go to hell for all I care. They are after being so mean and cruel to that nice lady from "Wife with a Purpose" who is a friendly Christian and isn't even a hardcore WN. Look at them! They hate us.

__________________
Make your short life immortal.

Last edited by Breanna; May 3rd, 2019 at 08:43 AM.
 
Old May 13th, 2019 #15
jaekel
Senior Member
 
jaekel's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2012
Posts: 2,975
jaekel
Default

This is a multi-faceted approach our enemies have taken.

1. Media
2. Education
3. Lawmakers

Control these three things
and the children grow into the system
to shape the future.
That is precisely the cause of this destructiveness today. Cultural Marxism.
Race MUST be the primary force in ALL our decision making. Children must be instilled with White pride.
Punitive laws coupled with misguided altruism for niggers have effectively discouraged anything pro White.
We must have White solidarity.
 
Old May 13th, 2019 #16
T.Garrett
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Dec 2003
Location: Lawnguyland, NY
Posts: 4,918
T.Garrett
Thumbs down white women

White women are fucking crazy, they always have been and have always blamed it on white men.

All this is just another phase of their destructive, millenniums long rampage against everything we white men have wrestled from nature through our sweat and blood now aided by the jew and his minions. If it wasn't for white women's sympathy the jew and nigger never would have gotten very far in their insurgency against us.

Our women are the enablers and protectors of our enemies.

Our women already kill white infants in the womb or purposely never give birth to white children pursuing a degenerate 'lifestyle' the jew has convinced them that they 'deserve' during their child bearing years, tell me what depravity are they not capable of?


PS. I don't 'hate' women, just understand what's up with them.
__________________


Gallia est omnis divisa in partes tres; unam partem incolunt Belgae ...

Last edited by T.Garrett; May 13th, 2019 at 06:23 AM. Reason: added PS
 
Old May 13th, 2019 #17
Breanna
Eternal Glory
 
Breanna's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2012
Posts: 1,601
Breanna
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by T.Garrett View Post
If it wasn't for white women's sympathy the jew and nigger never would have gotten very far in their insurgency against us.

Our women are the enablers and protectors of our enemies.

Our women already kill white infants in the womb or purposely never give birth to white children pursuing a degenerate 'lifestyle' the jew has convinced them that they 'deserve' during their child bearing years, tell me what depravity are they not capable of?
I agree and wish it wasn't so the worst about the child free women is they think its ok to hate children but not ok to hate nonwhites or hate women but children are also an identifiable group why is it ok to hate them. Why is it evil to hate some groups but ok to say you hate children?

The stupidity and ungratefulness of my fellow white women makes me bloody furious some days our men did not keep us at home to oppress us they kept us at home to PROTECT us from having to do hard labour! They were not keeping us down, they were FREEING US from having to earn the living so that we could focus all our energies and time on the important tasks of raising up children! That is the way I see it anyways our white men were building a society for us and our children so that we could all live together in harmony as happy families. It is embarrassing that women would revolt against this system and want to take on more burdens that only distracted from our responsibilities in the home. To sustain a society there is work to do inside and outside the home. It only makes sense that the physically weaker being, the woman, would do the inside work that is easier. The sex that bears children, nurses them, and looks after them in their youth is best suited to do the less harsh work inside the home where it is safe and comfortable for little children. That the man who is stronger and more able to handle strain and physically difficult things, who doesn't have to go through pregnancy and take more rest, would be better suited to do the harder work outside the home in the greater world. How on earth this is oppression or something to rebel about is beyond me and it is shameful and downright embarrassing that our white women would rebel against this system for no reason, for petty reasons, so that they could feel more important somehow, and bring suffering upon all us normal people. Men freed us from having to earn the living so that we could focus on raising our children we should have been thanking them for it not fighting against them!!!

Well I love our white men and hope with all hope that somehow you will beat all odds and win. If I believed in god I'd pray ever day that our white men might please win and ensure a future for our white children who are the most precious treasures in the world.
__________________
Make your short life immortal.

Last edited by Breanna; May 13th, 2019 at 03:57 PM.
 
Old May 13th, 2019 #18
SouthernNS
Literally Kitler
 
SouthernNS's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2015
Posts: 909
SouthernNS
Default

All White women who fuck muds should be killed -- slowly.
__________________
One must either affirm or reject anti-Semitism. He who defends the Jews harms his own people. One can only be a Jewish lackey or a Jewish opponent. Opposing the Jews is a matter of personal hygiene.
-Joseph Goebbels
 
Old May 15th, 2019 #19
Breanna
Eternal Glory
 
Breanna's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2012
Posts: 1,601
Breanna
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by T.Garrett View Post

Our women already kill white infants in the womb
This bolded part of what you're after writing here is the most disturbing thing of all to me. My husband's theory's always been that all parts of the body are meant to be used for their intended purpose and if they can't be the person goes bonkers. If you are after being restricted such that you can't use your legs or arms you will go crazy, men that can't use their parts to have intercourse go totally bonkers as evidenced by the incels, likewise women who don't use their wombs or breasts for making and nursing babies go nuts, more and more crazy over time. The media lie that women have hormonal issues during pregnancy that make them act crazy is not true and its the opposite that women go crazy when they have not had a child in the womb for a long time. The hormonal changes of women's monthly cycles make us emotionally unstable and when a pregnancy makes those monthly cycles cease we become calm and peaceful. ESPECIALLY with a baby on the breast we are overcome by a wave of peace and tranquility because calming hormones are released! My husband believes its part why women slut around as one man isn't getting them pregnant so subconsciously she thinks he is sterile and needs to try someone new. Also a cause of divorce if the woman has gone too long without a pregnancy she begins to go crazy and seek someone new. It is just obvious when you encounter women in your life that generally they are not happy.

This book: https://www.anthonymludovici.com/nh_pre.htm
The Night Hoers by Anthony Ludovici is after being very enlightening for us and when I was young my husband had me read it to understand the great cruelty that is after being done against women by manipulating them to accept and even ask for the misuse of their bodies. Frequent pregnancies is really the norm for the female body throughout all of history until very recently and it is how we were meant to function and we go crazy if we are not fulfilled in this way. Since it is incredibly rare for a woman to live this lifestyle, the norm for women since the dawn of time, you see pretty well every woman in the western world being completely insane and nonsensical. The large family is the normal expression of sexuality, especially of women's sexuality, as the woman has a physiological need to see sex through to its end: pregnancy, childbirth, and breastfeeding. And then without children to look after we have nothing productive to occupy our time, even without all these other factors idleness alone will cause people to become destructive. It is not the patriarchal men that are misogynists. It is the patriarchal men who want what's best for us. They want to protect us from getting hurt and they want to guide us into what's best for us. It is the leftists that want women to restrict our family size that are the misogynists.

But why do women murder babies in the womb? Does the primal subconscious need for a filled womb get thwarted by the conscious desire for more hedonistic pleasure and status? I mean they don't even go through the pregnancy to give away the baby after, when white babies are in hot demand on the adoption market, so it isn't just that they don't want to have a baby it's that they WANT to KILL their baby. I reckon it is because they want to keep having casual sex and a pregnancy would make their bodies less arousing so they wouldn't be able to snag attractive men anymore or get attention posting their photos online. It can't be about not wanting to spend the money raising a child if that were the case they would give the baby up for adoption as I mentioned above. Is there anything so heartbreaking as a baby to die because of its mothers selfishness? Is there anything so satanic and evil?

It was the first clue to awakening me to the evil state of the world because when my husband (then boyfriend) first started telling me about all the stuff we talk about on here I thought it was all conspiracy theories and I only realized it could be true when it was pointed out to me that we live in a society that condones and encourages women to kill babies in the womb, and how could such a society be just? How could those in power be anything but malevolent? Is it such a stretch to think they could do more evil things too? That's the door that opened my mind so I think that pro-life but otherwise unaware white women can perhaps be brought to our side like that.

https://www.anthonymludovici.com/violence.htm
Violence Sacrifice and War is the other book of Ludovici that is after enlightening me to the truth. The truth is that there can be no peaceful world, ever! It's impossible! The only way for the world to be peaceful is to take part in the hidden murder of our own children through abortion and the silent destruction of the bodies of the nation's women through birth control. Is this not more evil than going to war against a foreign nation?

Quote:
The violence may be arrested by what is known as Birth Control; that is to say, the restriction of the reproductive function of the female — for that is all it amounts to.
This method is now recommended by Pacificists, Internationalists, Feminists, and defeatists of every description. But what makes it unique in the history of the world is, that in the case of this method of neutralizing the violence of the reproductive function, it is the class solely selected for sacrifice — the women — who are deluded enough to be themselves clamouring for this form of sacrifice.
It is they who are the victims, it is their function that is being sacrificed, it is their womanhood which is being barbarously immolated; and yet, such is the corruption of the world of both men and women to-day, and such is the bewilderment which morbid modern values and modern pseudo-science have brought over mankind, that neither the men nor the women connected with the Birth Control movement have the faintest idea that in this latest attempt at neutralizing the violence generated by the reproductive function, one sex, instead of one class, has been deliberately and cheerfully selected for the sacrifice. Moreover, to the breathless astonishment of all those who have even but a nodding acquaintance with history, in this instance the section of the community to be sacrificed has for the first time within human memory come forward enthusiastically to offer itself for the sacrifice, thinking that it is profiting and gaining some advantage thereby.
I need not enter here into the other deplorable aspects of Birth Control in England — the fact that it invites a proud people henceforward to pour its seed down the drains instead of multiplying and spreading over the earth, the fact that it calls upon a proud conquering and imperial race henceforward to limit its multiplication in order to keep pace with (or rather to keep within the bounds imposed by) such inferior races as negroes, eskimoes, mongoloids of all kinds and Negritos, and such mongrel populations as the Levantines, the South Americans and the hybrids of South Africa, etc. Nor need I refer to the fact that it asks a manly people henceforward to allow other peoples to unload the violence of their reproductive function upon it.
These facts are not our concern now. What is our concern is that here, in Birth Control, there is certainly a means of neutralizing the violence of man's reproductive function, but that it is a means which everyone but a defeatist should indignantly reject — in the first place because it sacrifices only one sex in a way that nothing can justify, secondly because it is based on an ignorant and pathetically unsuspecting acquiescence of that sex in their own sacrifice (after we have allowed them to be corrupted and deluded by false doctrine and pseudo-science); thirdly because, quite apart from the uni-sexual sacrifice it involves, it is a doctrine of national suicide; and fourthly because, as far as the suppressed births are concerned, it amounts just as much to a policy of unselective sacrifice as the deaths from the internal-combustion engine.
Quote:
If, however, the English are not to be allowed to multiply and expand any more than the Russians, the Levantines, the hybrids of South Africa and South America, or the Eskimos and the Lapps — in fact, if the English are to be made to limit their energies., their breeding capacity, and their aspirations, to suit the likewise limited energies, breeding capacity and aspirations of the peoples enumerated — it means that the English are no more important or desirable than these other peoples.
The Pacificist does not, as a rule, argue that they are less important or less desirable. He would simply say that they are not more important or more desirable,
But if the English are neither less nor more important and desirable than these other peoples, then they are to all intents and purposes equal to them. This, I think, the Pacificist would grant.
The Pacificist is, therefore, an Egalitarian. He believes in the equality of human races and peoples. That is the second implication of his position.
Healthy human life, however, presupposes multiplication. A healthy race necessarily increases and expands. Human beings were not given thirty years at least of sexual vigour in order to function as neuters. If, therefore, they are to be healthy in body and mind they must function as sexual adults capable of reproduction.
The Pacificist protests that he wishes them to do so.
But how can they function as sexual adults, if they are to be reproductive only for three or four out of the thirty years given them?
The Pacificist says he has no wish to restrict their sexual life as adults to three or four years out of the thirty. On the contrary, he wishes to give their sexual life free play, while restricting only their families.
But here he betrays his second confusion of thought. To whose sexual function is he giving free play — the man's or the woman's?
All too hastily he replies, "Both."
Is it then the woman's sexual function to be sterile for almost twenty-five out of the thirty years of her sexual life?
He is obliged to admit that it is not. If he is too ill-informed to know that mere sexual intercourse is not the normal satisfaction of the adult female; in other words, if he is so ill-informed that he thinks the sexes are identical; he will not admit it. In this case he is hopeless.
When once he has admitted that it is not the woman's function to be sterile, however, he is a self-confessed misogynist, and since it is his own native women whom he is condemning to an unsatisfying adult life, he is a misogynist, that is to say, hostile, towards his own sisters, cousins, and the rest of his nation's womenfolk. This is the third implication of his position.
But we have seen that a healthy nation is an expanding nation. It is a nation composed of adults who are all expressing their sexual vigour normally, and of children who are being brought up not with one or even two, but with several brothers and sisters.
To wish to limit this expansion is, therefore, to wish for an unhealthy nation. It is, in fact, tantamount to being a Dysgenist. And this is the fourth implicaton of the Pacificist's position.
The restriction imposed on the female's sexual function, however, amounts to a destruction of the nation's seed, both male and female. It is,
in effect, a destruction of the nation's potential offspring. The Pacificist is, therefore, a destroyer of his own nation's potential offspring.
And, if there is no such thing as race equality, if there is a heirarchy of races, and if one race is more valuable than another, the Pacificist who belongs to a superior race is, in addition to other things, a Vandal.
This is the fifth implication of his position.
Thus we have seen that the position of the Pacificist has five main implications. It commits him to loose or confused thinking, to Egalitarianism, to Misogyny, to Dysgenics, and to Vandalism.
The fact that the majority of Pacificists have no notion of these five implications of their position does not improve their case. It merely adds unconsciousness to the number of their disabilities, and reveals how dangerous it is to leave complex problems to be settled by people who are not in the habit of thinking out to the end the implications of the position they hold.
__________________
Make your short life immortal.

Last edited by Breanna; May 15th, 2019 at 11:09 AM.
 
Old May 15th, 2019 #20
Nikola Bijeliti
Sex: Male
 
Nikola Bijeliti's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2017
Posts: 479
Blog Entries: 16
Nikola Bijeliti
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Breanna View Post
. . . women who don't use their wombs or breasts for making and nursing babies go nuts, more and more crazy over time.
Yes, I have observed that, and it is so true. Yet I have heard women at work who are adamant about not having babies and, more especially, about not breastfeeding babies. There is one woman who is adamant about not breastfeeding, another who refused to do so because it took too much time, another who said it was extremely painful so she stopped. (I'm not a woman, but I'm guessing that, if it was painful, she was probably doing it wrong.) And they are the nuttiest women at work. The calmest ones are the older ones who have already had several children who have all moved out.

Quote:
The hormonal changes of women's monthly cycles make us emotionally unstable and when a pregnancy makes those monthly cycles cease we become calm and peaceful. ESPECIALLY with a baby on the breast we are overcome by a wave of peace and tranquility because calming hormones are released!
Yes, I have observed that, too. And seeing White women pregnant or breastfeeding makes me feel calm, too.
__________________
Flipper Generation: We killed the evil Nazis.
Boomer Generation: We refuse to fight Jew wars.
Millennial Generation: It's the Boomers' fault!
Zyklon Generation: WE take responsibility.
 
Reply

Share


Thread
Display Modes


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 10:30 AM.
Page generated in 0.17766 seconds.