Vanguard News Network
VNN Media
VNN Digital Library
VNN Reader Mail
VNN Broadcasts

Old January 30th, 2019 #1
Reynolds
Banned
 
Join Date: Jan 2019
Posts: 83
Default Technology The Third Reich Gave Us


The "Heavy Gustaf" 80cm railway gun could fire a 7 ton shell up to 29 miles away. It's only purpose was to penetrate the French Maginot Line.


We take these things for granted today. But the Third Reich gave us these in just a dozen years in power.


- enriched uranium and the world's first nuclear test
- microwaves
- rocket engines
- jet engines
- programmable computers
- night vision optics
- helicopters
- television
- stealth fighters
- radar (at same time as the British)
- guided missiles
- tape recorders
- morphine substitute
- an early form of internet


Clearly, The Third Reich gave us the capacity to think above and beyond our imagination.


Last edited by Reynolds; January 30th, 2019 at 08:30 PM.
 
Old January 31st, 2019 #2
Ray Allan
Senior Member
 
Join Date: May 2014
Posts: 8,493
Ray Allan
Default

You might find this thread interesting:

https://vnnforum.com/showthread.php?t=144557
__________________
"Military men are dumb, stupid animals to be used as pawns for foreign policy."

--Henry A. Kissinger, jewish politician and advisor
 
Old January 31st, 2019 #3
.Johnny.
Banned
 
Join Date: Jan 2019
Posts: 26
Default

The Third Reich rightfully gave us a number of inventions, and improved and expanded on others not invented by Germans. That said, here are my comments regarding your list of Third Reich/German inventions:

Quote:
We take these things for granted today. But the Third Reich gave us these in just a dozen years in power.


- enriched uranium and the world's first nuclear test – (US invented actual A-bomb however)

- microwaves – (discovered in 1864 by Scotsman James clerk Maxwell. A quarter of a century later German Heinrich Hertz developed device to detect them - actual microwave oven invented by American)

- rocket engines (Dr. Robert Goddard invented and launched first liquid fueled rocket engine (still in use today) not Germans)

- jet engines – (invented by Englishman Frank Whittle, and patented in 1930. He built first jet engine, not Germans, in 1937)

- programmable computers (true)

- night vision optics (true)

- helicopters (true)

- television - ( a Utah Mormon farmboy named Philo Taylor Farnsworth II invented television in 1927)

- stealth fighters – (partially true – not completely)

- radar - (German Heinrich Hertz invented radar concept, British made first practical radar system)

- guided missiles – (true)

- tape recorders – (true)

- morphine substitute – (true)

- an early form of internet – (possibly early “form” but not Internet as we know it)
 
Old February 1st, 2019 #4
Reynolds
Banned
 
Join Date: Jan 2019
Posts: 83
Default

Re: .Johnny.




First German television broadcasts

The first nuclear test was conducted by the Germans on a remote but offshore North Sea Island. There is quite a bit of evidence for that

There are different kinds of jet engines and the Germans were first to introduce their version - the V1 and V2 which basically hit their targets (anywhere in London!)

The first television was also developed by the Germans (and the U.S.) and the first televised broadcasts were in Germany?

The British and Germans both developed radar during WWII.

Thomas Edison did not invent the first incandescent lamp. It was invented 10 years prior. The Wright brothers did not invent manned flight? Britain, France, Germany, Canada and Italy (I believe) all laid claim to first manned flight. Charles Darwin's ideas were thought of years prior by Wallace, Lamarck and others. Einstein's theory originated with Heavyside, Planck and several others. He stole the theory.

Last edited by Reynolds; February 1st, 2019 at 01:06 AM.
 
Old February 1st, 2019 #5
.Johnny.
Banned
 
Join Date: Jan 2019
Posts: 26
Default

Quote:
There are different kinds of jet engines and the Germans were first to introduce their version
Englishman Frank Whittle invented the turbo-jet engine, the same kind of engine the Germans used in (to their credit) the building of the first operational turbo-jet aircraft. But the English invented the turbo-jet - not the Germans. Here's a photo (below) of the world's first turbo-jet patented in the UK in 1930. Then why didn't the English build the first operational jet? Because Whittle, although an RAF pilot/inventor, could not interest this country's air force in investing in the idea. So he developed it in private, with very little money, as opposed to the German jet aircraft designers, who had the German war machine behind their project.



World's first functioning turbo-jet engine, made in the UK.

Germans, however, are credited with putting the first flying jet in the sky.

As for television, like with much in the way of technological progress, multiple people and multiple nations had a part in it: Americans, Scots, Germans, and even the Japanese. But the first electronic television system is credited to Utah Mormon Philo Farnsworth II, shown (below) with his primitive 1926 TV set:



And yes, the Germans get the credit for broadcasting TV in the city of Berlin during the 1936 Olympics. But a few months later, in November of 1936, the world's first regularly broadcast television began in the UK. But the invention that made both the German and the UK broadcasts possible was thanks to America - the country that invented it.

Also, I'm aware that the Wright brothers invention of the first powered aircraft has been contested. Even New Zealand, of all places, claims their countryman Richard Pearse beat the Wright brothers to the punch by first flying in 1902. So I fully understand why disagreements over who did what first continually comes up. That said, we all need to thank Dr. Wernher von Braun, Hitler's number one German scientist, for putting a white man on the Moon in 1969.



Former SS Major Wernher von Braun

Last edited by .Johnny.; February 1st, 2019 at 04:23 PM.
 
Old February 1st, 2019 #6
Reynolds
Banned
 
Join Date: Jan 2019
Posts: 83
Default

Yes, politics plays a role. Hitler being an army man, never grasped (and who really did) the power of the atom bomb. So the project was kept on the back-burner so to speak. Another inventor I didn't mention also was Alexander Graham Bell "inventor" of the telephone.

Of course, Alexander Graham Bell is the father of the telephone. After all it was his design that was first patented, however, he was not the first inventor to come up with the idea of a telephone. Antonio Meucci, an Italian immigrant, began developing the design of a talking telegraph or telephone in 1849.
 
Old February 25th, 2019 #7
Marin
Junior Member
 
Join Date: Mar 2013
Posts: 131
Marin
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by .Johnny. View Post
Englishman Frank Whittle invented the turbo-jet engine, the same kind of engine the Germans used in (to their credit) the building of the first operational turbo-jet aircraft. But the English invented the turbo-jet - not the Germans. Here's a photo (below) of the world's first turbo-jet patented in the UK in 1930. Then why didn't the English build the first operational jet? Because Whittle, although an RAF pilot/inventor, could not interest this country's air force in investing in the idea. So he developed it in private, with very little money, as opposed to the German jet aircraft designers, who had the German war machine behind their project.



World's first functioning turbo-jet engine, made in the UK.

Germans, however, are credited with putting the first flying jet in the sky.

As for television, like with much in the way of technological progress, multiple people and multiple nations had a part in it: Americans, Scots, Germans, and even the Japanese. But the first electronic television system is credited to Utah Mormon Philo Farnsworth II, shown (below) with his primitive 1926 TV set:



And yes, the Germans get the credit for broadcasting TV in the city of Berlin during the 1936 Olympics. But a few months later, in November of 1936, the world's first regularly broadcast television began in the UK. But the invention that made both the German and the UK broadcasts possible was thanks to America - the country that invented it.

Also, I'm aware that the Wright brothers invention of the first powered aircraft has been contested. Even New Zealand, of all places, claims their countryman Richard Pearse beat the Wright brothers to the punch by first flying in 1902. So I fully understand why disagreements over who did what first continually comes up. That said, we all need to thank Dr. Wernher von Braun, Hitler's number one German scientist, for putting a white man on the Moon in 1969.



Former SS Major Wernher von Braun
You mean the moon fake landing? Of all nazi achievements that’s one I would never brag about!
 
Old February 25th, 2019 #8
Nikola Bijeliti
Sex: Male
 
Nikola Bijeliti's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2017
Posts: 479
Blog Entries: 16
Nikola Bijeliti
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Marin View Post
You mean the moon fake landing? Of all nazi achievements that’s one I would never brag about!
__________________
Flipper Generation: We killed the evil Nazis.
Boomer Generation: We refuse to fight Jew wars.
Millennial Generation: It's the Boomers' fault!
Zyklon Generation: WE take responsibility.
 
Old February 26th, 2019 #9
Ray Allan
Senior Member
 
Join Date: May 2014
Posts: 8,493
Ray Allan
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nikola Bijeliti View Post
Of course we went to the Moon--but that jewess Amy Shira Teitel who produces those "Vintage Space" videos is a plagiarist and isn't the best source to use. And she pushes the "Wernher von Braun was an evil nahtzee war criminal" bullshit--typical kikery, of course.

https://vnnforum.com/showthread.php?t=463895
__________________
"Military men are dumb, stupid animals to be used as pawns for foreign policy."

--Henry A. Kissinger, jewish politician and advisor
 
Old February 26th, 2019 #10
Nikola Bijeliti
Sex: Male
 
Nikola Bijeliti's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2017
Posts: 479
Blog Entries: 16
Nikola Bijeliti
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ray Allan View Post
Of course we went to the Moon--but that jewess Amy Shira Teitel who produces those "Vintage Space" videos is a plagiarist and isn't the best source to use. And she pushes the "Wernher von Braun was an evil nahtzee war criminal" bullshit--typical kikery, of course.

https://vnnforum.com/showthread.php?t=463895
Thanks, I didn't know that. Could you provide me with a better source of info to post to refute moon hoaxers.
__________________
Flipper Generation: We killed the evil Nazis.
Boomer Generation: We refuse to fight Jew wars.
Millennial Generation: It's the Boomers' fault!
Zyklon Generation: WE take responsibility.
 
Old February 26th, 2019 #11
Ray Allan
Senior Member
 
Join Date: May 2014
Posts: 8,493
Ray Allan
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nikola Bijeliti View Post
Thanks, I didn't know that. Could you provide me with a better source of info to post to refute moon hoaxers.
www.clavius.org is about the best site I've found that debunks the Moon hoaxers.

Curious Droid and its owner, Paul Shilito, is also worth viewing. Here's one of his videos about the Apollo program and the Moon hoax conspiracies:

__________________
"Military men are dumb, stupid animals to be used as pawns for foreign policy."

--Henry A. Kissinger, jewish politician and advisor
 
Old February 26th, 2019 #12
Nikola Bijeliti
Sex: Male
 
Nikola Bijeliti's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2017
Posts: 479
Blog Entries: 16
Nikola Bijeliti
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ray Allan View Post
www.clavius.org is about the best site I've found that debunks the Moon hoaxers.

Curious Droid and its owner, Paul Shilito, is also worth viewing. Here's one of his videos about the Apollo program and the Moon hoax conspiracies:

A Brief History of Moon Hoaxes - Why do people still believe in them?
Thanks! It looks like a great site. I'll look it over more thoroughly when I get the chance.
__________________
Flipper Generation: We killed the evil Nazis.
Boomer Generation: We refuse to fight Jew wars.
Millennial Generation: It's the Boomers' fault!
Zyklon Generation: WE take responsibility.
 
Reply

Share


Thread
Display Modes


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 07:48 PM.
Page generated in 0.14475 seconds.