Vanguard News Network
VNN Media
VNN Digital Library
VNN Reader Mail
VNN Broadcasts

Old March 1st, 2019 #1
ColdFire
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Aug 2017
Location: Bremen ,Germany
Posts: 1,889
ColdFire
Angry . . anybody else fed up with today's T.V. program ?

First of all , I KNOW TV is a New World Order instrument and I know the media lies . .


I'm talking about today's television program specifically . .

. . what's on TV nowadays , mainly ? ( I can mainly speak about Germany . .)

MOSTLY CASTING-SHOWS AND SO-CALLED 'REALITY TV' . .

. . that's pretty much all. .

( I'm sure it's similar in the U.S. because German television is heavily influenced by the program in the USA . .)

. . you know , what might once have been entertaining is now COMPLETE trash . .

I think television has hit a new low . .

In comparison to only the 80s or early 90s , what today is on tv has hit a new low . .

. . concerning the program as such . . .

Casting-shows . .

. . reality-tv ( supposed real-life stories ) . .

Always the same old canard . .

Boring as fuck if you ask me . .

. . from my experience that's about 90 per cent of what's on T.V. today and I'm sure it's similar in other countries ( the NWO has an agenda ) . .

. . in the past there might have been some entertaining stuff on T.V. but today . . Boo-hoo . .

I'm glad I trashed it . .

So , all in all . . Who agrees that television has hit a new low . .?

__________________
Sex was once a forbidden subject to talk about , yet everyone had it on his /her mind . . Today race is a forbidden suject . .

- me
 
Old March 1st, 2019 #2
Ray Allan
Senior Member
 
Join Date: May 2014
Posts: 8,493
Ray Allan
Default

Way back in 1961, Newton N. Minow, chairman of the u.s. Federal Communications Commission, called television a "vast wasteland." It is a thousand times worse today.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Televi...ublic_Interest
__________________
"Military men are dumb, stupid animals to be used as pawns for foreign policy."

--Henry A. Kissinger, jewish politician and advisor
 
Old March 1st, 2019 #3
ColdFire
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Aug 2017
Location: Bremen ,Germany
Posts: 1,889
ColdFire
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ray Allan View Post
Way back in 1961, Newton N. Minow, chairman of the u.s. Federal Communications Commission, called television a "vast wasteland." It is a thousand times worse today.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Televi...ublic_Interest
Yep . . people need to realise television has been a tool of the NWO from the beginning . .

. . back in the 18th century they already were busy buying up news media . .

. . then they had their success on the stage ( plays , acts ) which should influence the people into their direction ( in the 16th century Shakespeare had "re-discovered" the ancient antique practice of theatre in England . .)

. .they always were masters of propaganda . . . All clothed as 'art' . .

. . television was in their hands from the beginning . . .

. . let's see what was 'usual' since television came out . .

. . the lying news , state propaganda and decadence . .

. . lying news in that they only say what they want us to hear , state propaganda in that the 'police force' is always glorified ( https://vnnforum.com/showthread.php?t=549475 ) , decadence in that there are game-shows , decadent stories being told etc . .
__________________
Sex was once a forbidden subject to talk about , yet everyone had it on his /her mind . . Today race is a forbidden suject . .

- me
 
Old March 5th, 2019 #4
Jeffrey Smither
Banned
 
Join Date: Jul 2017
Posts: 3,319
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by ColdFire View Post
Yep . . people need to realise television has been a tool of the NWO from the beginning . .

. . back in the 18th century they already were busy buying up news media . .

. . then they had their success on the stage ( plays , acts ) which should influence the people into their direction ( in the 16th century Shakespeare had "re-discovered" the ancient antique practice of theatre in England . .)

. .they always were masters of propaganda . . . All clothed as 'art' . .

. . television was in their hands from the beginning . . .

. . let's see what was 'usual' since television came out . .

. . the lying news , state propaganda and decadence . .

. . lying news in that they only say what they want us to hear , state propaganda in that the 'police force' is always glorified ( https://vnnforum.com/showthread.php?t=549475 ) , decadence in that there are game-shows , decadent stories being told etc . .
What do you think of Faux Jews and war mongering for Israel they do?
 
Old March 5th, 2019 #5
ColdFire
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Aug 2017
Location: Bremen ,Germany
Posts: 1,889
ColdFire
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jeffrey Smither View Post
What do you think of Faux Jews and war mongering for Israel they do?
"Faux Jews" . .?

. . I take it that was an allusion to Fox News . .


. . ain't that the T.V. channel featuring this brat ?


( I'm not American yet I know what you're talking about nevertheless . .)

. . I know that officially Fox News is one of the most detested channels in the USA ( I've seen a lot of American TV series where there were jokes about Fox News / Fox News was made fun of . .) . .

. . as for your claim about 'war mongering for Israel' , do you expect ANYTHING ELSE from a tv-world run by jews . .?

"Onward Christian soldiers ! !" is the jews' favourite battlecry ( "Christian soldiers" in this case standing for "the West" . .)


P.S. : This is not meant in an anti-Americanist way ; it merely portrays the misue of the American army . .
__________________
Sex was once a forbidden subject to talk about , yet everyone had it on his /her mind . . Today race is a forbidden suject . .

- me
 
Old March 5th, 2019 #6
ColdFire
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Aug 2017
Location: Bremen ,Germany
Posts: 1,889
ColdFire
Default

. . re-reading this thread , gotta say . .

Quote:
Originally Posted by ColdFire View Post
. . let's see what was 'usual' since television came out . .

. . the lying news , state propaganda and decadence . .

. . lying news in that they only say what they want us to hear , state propaganda in that the 'police force' is always glorified ( https://vnnforum.com/showthread.php?t=549475 ) , decadence in that there are game-shows , decadent stories being told etc . .
. . what a way to control nations . .

Feed them with lies so that people won't see the truth , always portray the 'enforcers of the law' as the good guys to maintain the 'status quo' within nations , popularize 'game-shows' so that people will only think about money . . .

NWO at its finest . .
__________________
Sex was once a forbidden subject to talk about , yet everyone had it on his /her mind . . Today race is a forbidden suject . .

- me
 
Old March 5th, 2019 #7
Jeffrey Smither
Banned
 
Join Date: Jul 2017
Posts: 3,319
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by ColdFire View Post
"Faux Jews" . .?

. . I take it that was an allusion to Fox News . .


. . ain't that the T.V. channel featuring this brat ?


( I'm not American yet I know what you're talking about nevertheless . .)

. . I know that officially Fox News is one of the most detested channels in the USA ( I've seen a lot of American TV series where there were jokes about Fox News / Fox News was made fun of . .) . .

. . as for your claim about 'war mongering for Israel' , do you expect ANYTHING ELSE from a tv-world run by jews . .?

"Onward Christian soldiers ! !" is the jews' favourite battlecry ( "Christian soldiers" in this case standing for "the West" . .)


P.S. : This is not meant in an anti-Americanist way ; it merely portrays the misue of the American army . .
Faux Jews is a term used on here and stormcunt to describe the channel. They suck up to jews and Israel more so than MSNBC and CNN.

They also employer super cucks like the Jew loving Sean Hannity.

They do have some babes on there like Carley Shimkus though.
 
Reply

Share


Thread
Display Modes


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 08:43 PM.
Page generated in 0.08244 seconds.