Vanguard News Network
VNN Media
VNN Digital Library
VNN Reader Mail
VNN Broadcasts

Old June 11th, 2012 #2621
Donald E. Pauly
Banned
 
Join Date: Dec 2003
Location: Las Vegas
Posts: 4,130
Angry Steele's Cellmate Sentenced for Car Theft

It was two years ago today that Steele was arrested on charges of trying to blow his wife up with a pipe bomb. This has been a tragedy for Steele, his family and White Nationalism. The lawyers have made out like bandits. The only silver lining in the cloud is that Steele has no doubt come to hate lawyers.

This is a story that I missed about Steele's cellmate who tipped him off about Fairfax writing a book on the incident.

Quote:
http://www.spokesman.com/blogs/siren...ced-car-theft/

Steele witness sentenced for car theft
Posted by Meghann
May 17, 2012 10 a.m. • 0 comments




A key defense witness for imprisoned murder-for-hire plotter Edgar Steele has been sentenced to prison in Washington for stealing cars. Daryl J. Hollingsworth, 41, pleaded guilty this week to two counts of second-degree taking a motor vehicle without permission and was sentenced to 22 months in prison. The charges stem from Hollingsworth stealing cars July 5, 2010 and June 22, 2009. Hollingsworth has at least 13 previous felony convictions, including for theft, forgery, second-degree kidnapping and second-degree robbery.

He was in the Bonner County Jail when he met Steele, who was awaiting trial on federal charges alleging he'd hired Sagle-area handyman Larry Fairfax to kill his wife, Cyndi Steele. Hollingsworth testified at Steele's trial in Boise last year that he was asked by Fairfax to design the cover of his book to include a “picture of Larry Fairfax's logging truck running over an Aryan Nations member.”

Steele was a lawyer for the Aryan Nations in a 2000 lawsuit that bankrupted the racist group. Holllingsworth said he also was asked to include a picture of an FBI agent stabbing Fairfax in the back. The testimony was aimed at discrediting Fairfax, but a jury convicted Steele on all charges in May 2011. He was sentenced to 50 years in prison in November and is being housed at a maximum-security prison in Victorville, Calif.

Fairfax is scheduled to be released from prison at the end of this month on weapons charges related to a pipe bomb he planted on Cyndi Steele's car.

Hollingsworth is in the Spokane County Jail awaiting transport to a state prison.

Last edited by Donald E. Pauly; June 11th, 2012 at 08:18 PM. Reason: format
 
Old June 16th, 2012 #2622
Donald E. Pauly
Banned
 
Join Date: Dec 2003
Location: Las Vegas
Posts: 4,130
Default Steele Photos Over the Years

Photos of Steele over the years are rare. I came across this gallery in the Spokesman Review. I omitted mugshots and a couple of other photos which have been published on his website which are of little interest.

Quote:
http://m.spokesman.com/galleries/201...through-years/



Attorney Edgar Steele made an appearance with the protesters in front of the Bonner County Courthouse in June 2001. About fifty people from around the region showed up to protest the way officials handled the McGuckins, a family that had a five-standoff with Bonner County sheriff’s deputies.
(The Spokesman-Review)



Sandpoint attorney Edgar Steele talks with the media about the McGuckin children of Sagle and how he now represents the family at a news conference Thursday evening in Sandpoint, May 31, 2001. (File / The Spokesman-Review)



Aryan attorney Edgar Steele talks with skinheads after the Aryan Parade on Sherman Ave in Coeur d’Alene in October 2000. (Dan Pelle / The Spokesman-Review)



Richard Butler’s attorney, Edgar Steele, at left, stands back as Richard Butler speaks to the media outside the Kootenai County Courthouse in 2000 after the reading of the verdict in favor of Victoria and Jason Keenan. (Liz Kishimoto / The Spokesman-Review)



Cyndi and Edgar Steele have owned this home on Talache Road east of Shepherd Lake in Sagle since 1996.



Edgar Steele, the attorney who defended Richard Butler against the lawsuit brought by Morris Dees, watches the proceedings, camera in hand at the Aryan Nations parade Saturday, Oct. 28, 2000 in Coeur d’Alene.
 
Old June 23rd, 2012 #2623
Donald E. Pauly
Banned
 
Join Date: Dec 2003
Location: Las Vegas
Posts: 4,130
Angry Stormfront Post

Going over the thread on Stormfront which was shut down, I came across this post on an incident that I had forgotten about. It is another proof that Steele had gone crazy from aorta surgery.

As a result of Steele coaching his wife from jail as to what her testimony should be, he had an additional charge added and was restricted from all contact with her. Then he tries to sneak a birthday card to her in a letter to his daughter. He had already been caught sneaking steamy love letters to his Ukrainian girlfriend Tatyana Loginova and he knew that his jail letters were subject to monitoring.

Quote:

http://www.stormfront.org/forum/t716987-101/#1006

08-30-2010, 03:12 PM #1006
Hadding
Forum Member

Join Date: Oct 2008
Posts: 203

Re: Edgar Steele "charged in murder-for-hire plot"
Quote:
Originally Posted by jwalland058
The Argus Observer | Online - News

Wednesday, August 25, 2010 10:29 AM PDT

COEUR D’ALENE (AP) — Former Aryan Nations lawyer Edgar Steele likely violated a court order barring contact with his wife by sending a birthday card seeking her help in a murder-for-hire case against him, a federal prosecutor said.

You see there? Steele ought to know better. He has done one thing after another that he as an attorney should have known not to do. How much longer before you people figure out that the man is not in his right mind?

It's not the slightest bit unlikely for a man who was praising LSD last year and had a cardiac catastrophe only a few months ago.

Last edited by Donald E. Pauly; June 23rd, 2012 at 09:41 PM. Reason: typo
 
Old June 25th, 2012 #2624
Donald E. Pauly
Banned
 
Join Date: Dec 2003
Location: Las Vegas
Posts: 4,130
Angry Another Insanity Proof

Steele had been given a no-contact order with his wife by the court and knew that his communications were subject to monitoring. Then he sends this birthday card to his wife by mailing it to his daughter at his home address. A six-year-old would have had better brains than to do this. How he ever laid his hands on a birthday card in jail has not been explained.


 
Old June 25th, 2012 #2625
Leonard Rouse
Celebrating My Diversity
 
Leonard Rouse's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2010
Location: With The Creepy-Ass Crackahs
Posts: 8,156
Leonard Rouse
Default

That card is the exact opposite of a 'proof of insanity,' you duplicitous whackjob.
 
Old June 25th, 2012 #2626
Donald E. Pauly
Banned
 
Join Date: Dec 2003
Location: Las Vegas
Posts: 4,130
Smile Insanity Proofs

Quote:
Originally Posted by Leonard Rouse View Post
That card is the exact opposite of a 'proof of insanity,' you duplicitous whackjob.
Lenny the Jew lover is back.

You have just proved that you are crazier than Steele was. When you have just had a witness intimidation charge added and you contact that same victim, you are bat shit crazy. The least he could have done is written his daughter in guarded language that could not have been construed as sending a message to his wife.
 
Old June 27th, 2012 #2627
Bob Magnuson
Junior Member
 
Join Date: May 2012
Posts: 49
Bob Magnuson
Default

(Thanks to -JC, John Liberty and Leonard Rouse for remaining supporters of Mr. Steele.)

In the weeks following Mr. Steele's arrest - approaching two YEARS ago - Kelsey Steele and I (as 'Latebloomer', I think) were trying desperately to run interference for her family, trying to explain "who [was] behind the donation monies".

I don't recall the exact dates, but 'round that time, north Idaho resident Ingri Cassel and I were emailing and telephoning, discussing the choice of name for a web site I volunteered to build, to centralize information about Mr. Steele. Ingri was key at that time, finding where Mr. Steele was. (Recall Mrs. Steele was totally incommunicado for many days.) In fact, Ingri was the first to visit Mr. Steele in Spokane County Jail. Eventually I began visiting him, partly to relay messages from what began gelling as "the Steele camp" (or, "inner circle", as I like to say). It was a frenetic time.

After copious amounts of abuse by certain denizens of this site - frequently headed up by Mr. Pauly - Kelsey and I left and vowed never to return.

When the Inner Circle got their act together, and when the Edgar Steele Defense Fund non-profit incorporated (I volunteered, and continue to serve as VP), we had not yet had the massive misfortune to come to know, trust and place our complete hope with Mr. Steele's pathetic Boise defense attorney Robert McAllister. An entire message forum can be dedicated to THAT disaster. (NOTE: DO NOT beat me up about McAllister or anything having to do with him.)

At some point, Mr. Pauly began his "Steele Went Crazy" campaign. Eventually that effort came to include harassment of Mr. Hoyt and his office staff, and intrusive - even abusive - emails to Mrs. Steele. Mr. Pauly --- you have NO IDEA the amount of discussion the Inner Circle has invested in you. The collective decision, led by Mrs. Steele in large part, was to not respond in any manner to Mr. Pauly, to feed what seemed an insatiable need for attention.

Finally, Mr. Pauly's attacks directed at the Inner Circle waned, and I volunteered to "keep watch" on his posting activity regarding the Steele case. In all honesty, I thank Mr. Pauly for leaving us alone. That has been all we have wanted, all along.

"So, Bob Magnuson (my real name), why have you returned?" Partly to thank supporters. Those who have given time, effort and MONIES got really bummed out by Boise, and justifiably so. Supporters can come and go; we in the Inner Circle are basically "on-call" 24/7. We do this because we have faith we can free Mr. Steele.

I've also come out of lurk to ask Mr. Pauly a question. On your "www.steelewentcrazy.org" site, is headline "Medical Rescue Project". Somewhere along the way, Mr. Pauly, you said your efforts to get Mr. Steele out of jail would be absolutely transparent -- especially in regards to donations your effort might garner.

So, I for one would be keen to find out exactly what has been done to date regarding your "Medical Rescue Project", and what exactly has been received in donations?

No name-calling, no "off-topic" protests, no shouting me down for asking.

What have _you_ _done_ since creating your www.steelewentcrazy.org site to get Mr. Steele out of jail? I am ALL ears.

Thanks, BM (yeah, icky initials), author & webmaster for www.free-edgar-steele.com
 
Old June 27th, 2012 #2628
Donald E. Pauly
Banned
 
Join Date: Dec 2003
Location: Las Vegas
Posts: 4,130
Smile Steele Cheerleaders

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bob Magnuson View Post
(Thanks to -JC, John Liberty and Leonard Rouse for remaining supporters of Mr. Steele.)

In the weeks following Mr. Steele's arrest - approaching two YEARS ago - Kelsey Steele and I (as 'Latebloomer', I think) were trying desperately to run interference for her family, trying to explain "who [was] behind the donation monies".

I don't recall the exact dates, but 'round that time, north Idaho resident Ingri Cassel and I were emailing and telephoning, discussing the choice of name for a web site I volunteered to build, to centralize information about Mr. Steele. Ingri was key at that time, finding where Mr. Steele was. (Recall Mrs. Steele was totally incommunicado for many days.) In fact, Ingri was the first to visit Mr. Steele in Spokane County Jail. Eventually I began visiting him, partly to relay messages from what began gelling as "the Steele camp" (or, "inner circle", as I like to say). It was a frenetic time.

After copious amounts of abuse by certain denizens of this site - frequently headed up by Mr. Pauly - Kelsey and I left and vowed never to return.

When the Inner Circle got their act together, and when the Edgar Steele Defense Fund non-profit incorporated (I volunteered, and continue to serve as VP), we had not yet had the massive misfortune to come to know, trust and place our complete hope with Mr. Steele's pathetic Boise defense attorney Robert McAllister. An entire message forum can be dedicated to THAT disaster. (NOTE: DO NOT beat me up about McAllister or anything having to do with him.)

At some point, Mr. Pauly began his "Steele Went Crazy" campaign. Eventually that effort came to include harassment of Mr. Hoyt and his office staff, and intrusive - even abusive - emails to Mrs. Steele. Mr. Pauly --- you have NO IDEA the amount of discussion the Inner Circle has invested in you. The collective decision, led by Mrs. Steele in large part, was to not respond in any manner to Mr. Pauly, to feed what seemed an insatiable need for attention.

Finally, Mr. Pauly's attacks directed at the Inner Circle waned, and I volunteered to "keep watch" on his posting activity regarding the Steele case. In all honesty, I thank Mr. Pauly for leaving us alone. That has been all we have wanted, all along.

"So, Bob Magnuson (my real name), why have you returned?" Partly to thank supporters. Those who have given time, effort and MONIES got really bummed out by Boise, and justifiably so. Supporters can come and go; we in the Inner Circle are basically "on-call" 24/7. We do this because we have faith we can free Mr. Steele.

I've also come out of lurk to ask Mr. Pauly a question. On your "www.steelewentcrazy.org" site, is headline "Medical Rescue Project". Somewhere along the way, Mr. Pauly, you said your efforts to get Mr. Steele out of jail would be absolutely transparent -- especially in regards to donations your effort might garner.

So, I for one would be keen to find out exactly what has been done to date regarding your "Medical Rescue Project", and what exactly has been received in donations?

No name-calling, no "off-topic" protests, no shouting me down for asking.

What have _you_ _done_ since creating your www.steelewentcrazy.org site to get Mr. Steele out of jail? I am ALL ears.

Thanks, BM (yeah, icky initials), author & webmaster for www.free-edgar-steele.com
Quote:
04-11-2012, 04:39 AM #39
Latebloomer
Forum Member

Join Date: Oct 2002
Location: Spokane, Washington
Posts: 2,272

Re: Linder's World View
Quote:
Originally Posted by JEWFISH
Linder draws a certain crowd. That's for sure. Just sayin'..
When the crowd keeps to themselves, no big whoop.

If Linder allows this kind of utter BS http://www.steelewentcrazy.org to be promoted on VNN - by an individual who appears to be a Linder "chum" - then it must be part of his "world view".

Which is really sad, because no matter what anybody thinks or cares, all the Steele family wants is to choose THEIR direction and NOT be attacked by a VNN regular.
__________________
Providing Affordable Web Site and Domain Creation, Maintenance, Internet and
Technology Services, Data Research and Manipulation, Contact Me! WN Web Guy

Give www.buysell4whites.com a try!

A Few Interests: Free Edgar Steele / Conspiratology
Music Composition / Electronics Hobbyist / Linux
Pagan, Heathen, Alternative Faith Structures
You were the one who outed www.steelewentcrazy.org on Stormfront. It has never been released to the public. As a consequence, the Search Engines found it. There have been no contributions solicited or received so far.

You should not be too proud of your swindling of White Nationalists out of at least $120,000. If your contributions have dried up, it is not my fault. It is because more and more people have seen thru the swindle. Now you have changed your story and claimed that only $71,000 have been collected and expenses have been $400,000. When you beg for money from the White Nationalist community, it can expect that you will spend every penny wisely and only on what it was solicited for.

In answer to your question, I have attempted to get medical help for Steele from several sources. I have gotten a Pacer account so as to be able to review unpublished court files. Steele has removed my name from his email contact list after I got it added. He was sent a copy of my motion to vacate judgement for his being crazy and may have gotten pissed over it.

It is a disgrace that the Steele camp allows him to rot in prison when he is crazy. The problem is that he knows he did what the government claimed and he thinks that he has gotten away with lying about it. It is not his fault that he is lying because of the fact that he is crazy. As long as he thinks that he has fooled his family, he will keep it up. Anyone who has studied the case and believes that Steele is sane is far crazier than he is.

I have personally written Cyndi, Rex, Kelsey and Hoyt to explain how Steele became insane to each of them. McAllister has also acknowledged receipt of my motion to vacate judgment because Steele was crazy. They all know that he is crazy and are perpetrating this giant swindle of White Nationalism for reasons unknown. My guess is that they initially believed that he was framed like I did. Then when evidence piled up that he was crazy, they decided to let him become a martyr and perpetrate this fraud.

Everybody keeps forgetting that what happened to Steele can happen to any one of us tomorrow. People go crazy DAILY from heart surgery that is far less dangerous than what Steele went thru. He may also have suffered additional brain damage from oxygen deprivation when his blood pressure was zero. This would be in addition to normal stroke induced damage from surgery.

It is time for all of the liars in the Steele camp to come clean. Perhaps we can work together and get Steele out of prison and get him the medical help that he needs. He can learn that he mustn't write steamy love letters from his jail cell to his Ukrainian honey Tatyana. He can also learn that he mustn't try to blow up his wife with a pipe bomb. Perhaps he will come to see that he should be nice to his hit man and not threaten to bury him with a back hoe.
 
Old June 27th, 2012 #2629
8Man
"moderate" radical
 
8Man's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2004
Location: 33 Thomas St NY 10007
Posts: 3,420
8Man
Default

from today's email
Quote:
Dear ConspiracyPenPal List,

We've got a few quick FYI's for you. Thank you in advance for your on-going support and well-wishes.

Rapidly approaching this weekend, Mrs. Cyndi Steele will attend and speak at "Freedompalooza" in east-central Pennsylvania on July 1 and 2 (Sun, Mon). The event begins Jun 30 (Sat) and will include many speakers of note (James Traficant, for one), live music (band "Poker Face", for one), vendors, camping, food.

After the event, we have good word that videos will be available for those who could not attend. Check back at http://www.free-edgar-steele.com over the weeks following Jul 2nd. For more details, directions, please visit: http://freedompalooza.blogspot.com
Video excerpt #3 of 4 is now released on YouTube: "
".
Quote:
Emails sent to and received from Mr. Steele at the Victorville, CA prison are sometimes lost, frequently delayed. Arrangements were being made for Mr. Steele to begin posting short comments via Twitter, but the "screws" at the prison apparently take great delight in email intervention. Please stay tuned and we will report ASAP when we will be able to pipeline his brief comments to the public.

Best to you and yours!
__________________
FreedomSite "Israel's values are Canada's values" Canadian PM Paul Martin, Nov. 13 2005
ZundelSite "An attack on Israel is an attack on Canada" Canadian PM Stephen Harper, Feb. 16 2010

Last edited by 8Man; June 27th, 2012 at 01:28 PM.
 
Old June 27th, 2012 #2630
Bob Magnuson
Junior Member
 
Join Date: May 2012
Posts: 49
Bob Magnuson
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Donald E. Pauly View Post
You were the one who outed www.steelewentcrazy.org on Stormfront. It has never been released to the public. As a consequence, the Search Engines found it. There have been no contributions solicited or received so far.
I outed your web site because it exists to promote your opinion as fact. Any consequence of SWC being found by search engines is a function of the site setup, and of people like yourself (and myself) using the www.sitename.entity in posts like these.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Donald E. Pauly View Post
You should not be too proud of your swindling of White Nationalists out of at least $120,000. If your contributions have dried up, it is not my fault. It is because more and more people have seen thru the swindle. Now you have changed your story and claimed that only $71,000 have been collected and expenses have been $400,000. When
you beg for money from the White Nationalist community, it can expect that you will spend every penny wisely and only on what it was solicited for.
And there's the rub. If "spend every penny wisely" in Bill's opinion (underscore "opinion") amounts to 'A, B, C', and in Joe's opinion amounts to 'X, Y, Z', now we have differing opinions. Bill and Joe talk about it, and Joe punches Bill in the face because their opinions differ.

What you call "swindle" - which is your opinion - is seen by the known majority of supporters to be acceptable expenditure. Since the Edgar Steele Defense Fund non-profit began close accounting for use of donation monies, myself, the President and Secretary consider each and every request. We use standard conventions that a non-profit Board must use, such as meeting minutes, meeting agenda, etc. I think it's accurate to say the ESDF inherited a large portion (if not all) of the monies collected from donations before it incorporated. As such, the overwhelming majority of monies donated have been closely tracked.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Donald E. Pauly View Post
In answer to your question, I have attempted to get medical help for Steele from several sources. I have gotten a Pacer account so as to be able to review unpublished court files. Steele has removed my name from his email contact list after I got it added. He was
sent a copy of my motion to vacate judgement for his being crazy and
may have gotten pissed over it.
To be clear, Mr. Pauly, the extent of your "Medical Rescue Project" to achieve Mr. Steele's release amounts to your paragraph above, your SWC web site, no donations solicited or received. Additionally, it appears you have not created a non-profit (or other legal entity) to track donations IF they were accepted, as was done long ago with the ESDF non-profit.

Besides the vast number of times you demand all comers accept "Steele went/is crazy" (an opinion), what you describe here is the extent of your "Medical Rescue Project"??

It appears all one can do is watch to see what any 'camp' of Steele supporters does. Our Inner Circle & supporters is one camp. You look to be a camp of one. Good luck in your efforts.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Donald E. Pauly View Post
It is a disgrace that the Steele camp allows him to rot in prison when he is crazy. The problem is that he knows he did what the government claimed and he thinks that he has gotten away with lying about it. It is not his fault that he is lying because of the fact
that he is crazy. As long as he thinks that he has fooled his family, he will keep it up. Anyone who has studied the case and believes that Steele is sane is far crazier than he is.
Mr. Pauly... In your world, Mr. Steele went crazy. I don't doubt you believe that to the core of your soul. From that tenaciously-held opinion springs all your ancillary comments, such as all the "lying" comments, name-calling and shouting-down others who believe
differently.

I suspect it's hard to accept, but I believe Mr. Steele was not, and is not crazy. You can muster 1,000 of your ilk to surround me, shouting "Steele went crazy". My opinion remains.

Where does that leave us? It leaves us with a difference of opinion. Now, let's look at how we activate based on our opinions.

Driven by your "Steele went crazy" opinion, you created your web site, got your Pacer account, consulted some medical sources, and have written volumes of posts saying "Steele went crazy".

In my case, since I know (read: it's my opinion) that Mr. Steele was not, nor is not crazy, I built www.free-edgar-steele.com and maintain it, and have done so without much assistance for 2 years. I have visited Mr. Steele in jail. I have responded to people with questions. I have written press releases, donation requests, and work with others of the Inner Circle TO DO WHAT THEY ASK ME TO DO. I have attended numerous court sessions and written reviews for others to read. I have spent countless hours WITH OTHERS working to free our kinsman. Just last week the Inner Circle met twice, and I just got word we're meeting tomorrow. So, I have spent time and money to drive from Spokane, WA to Cd'A, ID to attend meetings. I carry the contact cell phone to talk with people who wish to chat rather than email.

Am I right and you're wrong? Nope. You believe one thing, I believe another. Any factual proof, unequivocal, is left to bona fide experts in "crazy", which neither you nor I are.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Donald E. Pauly View Post
I have personally written Cyndi, Rex, Kelsey and Hoyt to explain how Steele became insane to each of them. McAllister has also acknowledged receipt of my motion to vacate judgment because Steele was crazy. They all know that he is crazy and are perpetrating this giant swindle of White Nationalism for reasons unknown. My guess is that they initially believed that he was framed like I did. Then
when evidence piled up that he was crazy, they decided to let him become a martyr and perpetrate this fraud.
For the record, what you frame as "personally written..." more times than not contains denigrating, confronting, opinionated coercion and sometimes - to me - seems borderline abusive and psychologically manipulative. Since what you claim is "fraud" is based on your "Steele went crazy" opinion, it follows "fraud" is your opinion as well.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Donald E. Pauly View Post
Everybody keeps forgetting that what happened to Steele can happen to any one of us tomorrow. People go crazy DAILY from heart surgery that is far less dangerous than what Steele went thru. He may also have suffered additional brain damage from oxygen deprivation when his blood pressure was zero. This would be in addition to normal stroke induced damage from surgery.
That's life. This statement does not in any way prove Mr. Steele was or is crazy, at any time.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Donald E. Pauly View Post
It is time for all of the liars in the Steele camp to come clean. Perhaps we can work together and get Steele out of prison and get him the medical help that he needs. He can learn that he mustn't write steamy love letters from his jail cell to his Ukrainian honey
Tatyana. He can also learn that he mustn't try to blow up his wife with a pipe bomb. Perhaps he will come to see that he should be nice to his hit man and not threaten to bury him with a back hoe.
In like fashion to your "Steele went crazy" mantra, I ignore your negative comments. I came out of lurk mode to present as clean a list of responses as I can present, and true to form, it has provided you new attention, upon which you appear to thrive.

You've answered my question about your "Medical Rescue Project", so thanks for that. It's a fair certainty that we cannot work together. We'll continue with the direction overwhelmingly chosen by both Edgar and Cyndi Steele, which completely excludes your "Steele went crazy" opinion.

You know, I've been honored to be able to visit Mr. Steele in jail numerous times. I've watched him during court sessions. Generally, I am able to correspond with Mr. Steele through prison email, to relay information he desires, and to expedite what he tells me he wants done. My plain
'ole observations strengthen my opinion that Mr. Steele was not, nor
is not crazy.

Where does that leave us? The Inner Circle will do what we do, again based on the wishes of the Steele family, which are paramount. You will likely continue with your "Steele went crazy" opinions until he is freed. There is no right or wrong. There is only the outcome, which remains to be seen.
 
Old June 27th, 2012 #2631
Bob Magnuson
Junior Member
 
Join Date: May 2012
Posts: 49
Bob Magnuson
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by 8Man View Post
from today's email
Thank you for posting. Standard practice is to put such info on the FES web site, to post it to the FES Facebook account, and to send a mass email to what is in large part Mr. Steele's ConspiracyPenPal mail list. It appears you are on the list. Way cool.

We understand that besides the "Freedompalooza" being just this weekend, it is in Pennsylvania, which many people won't be able to attend. I have word from the organizers of "Freedompalooza" that video footage will be captured and made available.

 
Old June 27th, 2012 #2632
Donald E. Pauly
Banned
 
Join Date: Dec 2003
Location: Las Vegas
Posts: 4,130
Angry Swindle of the 21st Century

This new video is a propaganda puff piece designed to swindle more money out of fools. The Steele camp could have found out about McAllister's previous probation for swindling an employee just like I did in five minutes on the internet. The only thing new is the remark that McAllister was well paid. It is handy to beat up on him when he is in no position to defend himself. He is facing 20 years or so in Federal prison. Any fool can see that McAllister conducted a defense that would have shamed a first year law student. That is irrelevant here.

One of the signs that Steele was crazy was that he didn't fire McAllister on the spot and take over his own defense. Another sign is that he didn't testify and explain why he wrote steamy love letters to his Ukrainian honey Tatyana from his jail cell. I'm still waiting for that explanation. That will be in the same category as the Resurrection and the Virgin Birth. This case was indefensible. Gerry Spence himself would have refused to take the case. Had he done so, it would have been the first criminal case that he ever lost. Smoking guns were everywhere. So far I have come up with 34 different proofs that Steele is crazy that I haven't had time to finish writing up. The above birthday card sent to his wife is one of them.

The only possible defense here is the truth. Steele did essentially what the government said that he did because he is crazier than a shit house rat. It is indeed remotely POSSIBLE that he was framed by the government. It is CERTAIN that he is at least 10 times crazier than he had to be to do what he was accused of. His behavior before aorta surgery is irrelevant except to prove that he was ONCE sane. If the government's case is accepted as fact, it is perfect proof that Steele was insane.

It is beyond argument that Steele has done a huge amount of past good work for White Nationalism. It is also beyond argument that he has made a lot of enemies among the Jews. The damage that he has done to White Nationalism is a hundred times greater than all of the good that he ever did. His family have perpetrated the biggest swindle in history against White Nationalism. It makes David Duke look like a living saint.
 
Old June 27th, 2012 #2633
Leonard Rouse
Celebrating My Diversity
 
Leonard Rouse's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2010
Location: With The Creepy-Ass Crackahs
Posts: 8,156
Leonard Rouse
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Donald E. Pauly View Post
It is handy to beat up on [McAllister] when he is in no position to defend himself.
Ironic.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pauly
So far I have come up with 34 different proofs that Steele is crazy that I haven't had time to finish writing up.
There are 132 pages of proof on your account.
 
Old June 27th, 2012 #2634
-JC
Doesn't suffer fools well
 
Join Date: Apr 2006
Posts: 5,740
-JC
Default Gerry Spence DID refuse to take the case-- very early...

He and I corresponded via e-mail. Part of winning every fight is not taking every case.

One of the things that turned me off from one self-identified White nationalist, 16 or 18 years ago, was that he was just dying to tell me about his alleged experiences personally witnessing bad behavior by David Duke. He went on and on about Commander Rockwell, apparently to enhance his credibility. Well, in a nutshell, one of the lessons I've learned in a long life is that I neither want nor need to view all the dirty linen of men like William Luther Pierce, for example, to decide whether what they wrote has value. We've all got a dirty clothes sack among our baggage and it has always seemed to me the last, cheapest shot to bring up that sort of thing. What does that do to help White nationalism, airing what was laundered, pretty well sanitized in the sun, and subsequently probably long worn-out: It reminds me of video of David Duke's confrontation of Wolf Blitzer's techniques repeating over and over that Dr. Duke is a former Klansman, etc.

The biggest swindle in the history of White nationalism is certainly not having solicited voluntary donations for Ed Steele's defense. Arguably the biggest swindles have been facilitating the frauds of central banking and Social Security for a lifetime, "saving" and using FEDERAL RESERVE Notes, paying interest on home mortgages, etc., and failing to even complain about it, much less refusing to do so, and pointing-out exactly who's behind it. Everybody reading this has participated in at least one of those swindles and many have done so knowingly and willfully simply because it was the easier path. Ed Steele spent substantial energy speaking the truth on the giant swindles and managed to offend almost everyone that was paying attention. He certainly offended Donald Pauly because NOBODY speaks of another man in the terms Mr. Pauly uses, over and over, like "crazy as a shithouse rat," who has any respect to the man so addressed and, in my opinion, those that do so have little or no self respect-- something that's hard to maintain behaving that way.

It would be best because it has more class and credibility if we could manage to stick to facts rather than relatively infantile name-calling. A young, probably mid-20's chap pulled in back of me as I exited the Interstate, just yesterday, coming up behind fast to maybe a foot and a half from my rear bumper and laid on his horn probably thinking to frighten or otherwise frighten me. Seems he thought I shouldn't have slowed down so quickly and instead raced to the already red light an eighth of a mile or so ahead of us both. He pulled up beside me, rolled-down his window, and flipped me off. My wife was with me. I replied that one of the great things about life is that he'd probably grow up someday if he didn't die in a traffic accident or get shot first. He said, "I am grown up" and then the light turned green. He had about as much self-awareness as he had driving skill.

I'm constantly reminded by this thread of children who learn to behave badly for attention if being good isn't rewarded by their caregivers. Mr. Steele's camp has now issued an official response to Mr. Pauly's one-count indictment. Those who wish to continue to consider Mr. Pauly's "evidence" now know exactly where to find it. And, VNN Forum members who wish to keep up with the Ed Steele sitstat, where Mr. Pauly's behavior isn't facilitated, now have a little more insight into the alternative, a pro-Ed Steele organization, its web address, and an invitation such that they don't have to feel like they let Mr. Pauly run them off.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Donald E. Pauly View Post
Gerry Spence himself would have refused to take the case. Had he done so, it would have been the first criminal case that he ever lost...

The damage that he has done to White Nationalism is a hundred times greater than all of the good that he ever did. His family have perpetrated the biggest swindle in history against White Nationalism. It makes David Duke look like a living saint.

Last edited by -JC; June 27th, 2012 at 10:57 PM.
 
Old June 27th, 2012 #2635
Donald E. Pauly
Banned
 
Join Date: Dec 2003
Location: Las Vegas
Posts: 4,130
Angry The Big Picture

Steele has never offended me and I have no quarrel with him. He simply went crazy thru no fault of his own. He also disgraced White Nationalism thru no fault of his own. He has an excuse. His family and lawyers do not. They have to know. The Federal government is a much better friend to him than are his family and lawyers. At least they are trying to reform him. His family and lawyers are trying to see to it that he rots in prison forever.

Cyndi is not quite the loyal and loving wife she would have us believe. In 2000 she caught her husband looking for women on match.com when he answered a profile that she had posted. For this one offense, she filed for divorce and tried to take him for everything but the shirt on his back. He hasn't forgotten it. Now she has no problem with him writing over 100 Ukrainian honeys and sending steamy love letters to Tatyana from his jail cell. Steele sold off about $55,000 worth of silver about two months before he was arrested. It would be interesting to see how much of that went to Tatyana if any. That money has never been accounted for.

Here is my guess. Steele had clearly become unmanageable after his surgery. When he was arrested his wife decided to make a martyr out of him and have him locked up for life. At the time, she thought that she would get his $1,000 per month social security along with contributions from his supporters. If she had him plead not-guilty by insanity, she would inherit a headache while he was in a mental institution. The contributions would have dried up overnight. Making a martyr out of him beat her having to get a job. Unfortunately she didn't know that the law had been changed and his social security would stop upon his conviction.
 
Old June 28th, 2012 #2636
Bob Magnuson
Junior Member
 
Join Date: May 2012
Posts: 49
Bob Magnuson
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Donald E. Pauly View Post
This new video is a propaganda puff piece designed to swindle more money out of fools. The Steele camp could have found out about McAllister's previous probation for swindling an employee just like I did in five minutes on the internet. The only thing new is the remark that McAllister was well paid. It is handy to beat up on him when he is in no position to defend himself. He is facing 20 years or so in Federal prison. Any fool can see that McAllister conducted a defense that would have shamed a first year law student. That is irrelevant here.
The "Steele Camp" could have researched McAllister. I was there when the Inner Circle first met him. The hope, optimism and confidence we had in him at that moment was profound. History gives endless examples of the hopeful supporting (or being buffaloed by) a charlatan. Your implied reprimand is ignored.

Early after it became public notice that Dennis Riordan is to be Mr. Steele's appellate attorney, I was tasked with researching him. I found nothing to alarm. If you are so fervent to get Mr. Steele out of prison and find in your own research that Riordan has 'issues', thanks in advance for posting publicly. This would apply to anybody reading this.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Donald E. Pauly View Post
One of the signs that Steele was crazy was that he didn't fire McAllister on the spot and take over his own defense. Another sign is that he didn't testify and explain why he wrote steamy love letters to his Ukrainian honey Tatyana from his jail cell. I'm still waiting for that explanation. That will be in the same category as the Resurrection and the Virgin Birth. This case was indefensible. Gerry Spence himself would have refused to take the case. Had he done so, it would have been the first criminal case that he ever lost. Smoking guns were everywhere. So far I have come up with 34 different proofs that Steele is crazy that I haven't had time to finish writing up. The above birthday card sent to his wife is one of them.
"Steele went crazy" is your opinion. Repeating this phrase in no manner makes it fact. All readers of these posts clearly understand this.

An individual who attended Boise today returned the following comment about "jail cell love letters to Tatyana". I did not attend Boise. I only relay another person's opinion. If you're going to jump on this horse and ride it as hard as you ride "Steele went crazy" (your opinion), God help us where your diatribes will end.

"I only learned about this at the trial. Apparently while in solitary Ed wrote to [the woman] in the Ukraina. He was in the middle of going cold turkey at this time, was completely alone, cold and unable to communicate with anyone he knew. I think we could probably find a psychiatrist who could explain why a normally rational man would do something so completely stupid if kept under these tortuous conditions. It did not help his case but the the Feds would have convicted him anyway with the crooked judge to block defense motions, bought off defense attorney who didn't make any motions anyway and corrupt prosecution which had no interest in justice. What else could a jury do but convict? The letter to [the Ukraine woman] was a small detail in this larger picture though it was damaging. When did it come to light? As soon as he wrote the letter, the prosecution was provided a copy. All outgoing
mail at SCJ is treated this way is what I was told. Someone affixed the postage to it so it could be sent to its foreign destination. When it got there I bet the local FBI field office (yes, they do have one in Ukraine) probably kept a copy to prove it was delivered. When did we first learn about it (by we, I mean the defense). I'll be consarned if I know there pilgrim. I heard about it at trial. It was horrible to hear as the prosecutor read the words out loud to the large printed version on the overhead screen. At least it didn't contain any graphic sexual descriptions, which was a mercy."

Not that any of this person's opinion will have any impact on your thinking, there are aspects of one's humanity called "compassion" and "forgiveness". Steele detractors clearly embrace absence of compassion and a near-total lack of forgiveness.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Donald E. Pauly View Post
The only possible defense here is the truth. Steele did essentially what the government said that he did because he is crazier than a shit house rat. It is indeed remotely POSSIBLE that he was framed by the government. It is CERTAIN that he is at least 10 times crazier than he had to be to do what he was accused of. His behavior before aorta surgery is irrelevant except to prove that he was ONCE sane. If the government's case is accepted as fact, it is perfect proof that Steele was insane.
"Steele went crazy" is your opinion.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Donald E. Pauly View Post
It is beyond argument that Steele has done a huge amount of past good work for White Nationalism. It is also beyond argument that he has made a lot of enemies among the Jews. The damage that he has done to White Nationalism is a hundred times greater than all of the good that he ever did. His family have perpetrated the biggest swindle in history against White Nationalism. It makes David Duke look like a living saint.
"The Steele Camp has swindled donors" is your opinion. Your claim about damage to WN is your opinion.
 
Old June 28th, 2012 #2637
Bob Magnuson
Junior Member
 
Join Date: May 2012
Posts: 49
Bob Magnuson
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Donald E. Pauly View Post
Steele has never offended me and I have no quarrel with him. He simply went crazy thru no fault of his own. He also disgraced White Nationalism thru no fault of his own. He has an excuse. His family and lawyers do not. They have to know. The Federal government is a much better friend to him than are his family and lawyers. At least they are trying to reform him. His family and lawyers are trying to see to it that he rots in prison forever.
"Steele went crazy" is your opinion. Repeating it over and over does not make it fact.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Donald E. Pauly View Post
Cyndi is not quite the loyal and loving wife she would have us believe. In 2000 she caught her husband looking for women on match.com when he answered a profile that she had posted. For this one offense, she filed for divorce and tried to take him for everything but the shirt on his back. He hasn't forgotten it. Now she has no problem with him writing over 100 Ukrainian honeys and sending steamy love letters to Tatyana from his jail cell. Steele sold off about $55,000 worth of silver about two months before he was arrested. It would be interesting to see how much of that went to Tatyana if any. That money has never been accounted for.
These statements - in general - are your opinions and do not represent fact.

Most "detractors" traffic in conjecture and supposition. It's their way of doing the damage they intend. When Kelsey Steele and I were defending donors, you were the leading figure in both unfounded conjecture and arbitrary supposition about donation monies. Here you return to said behavior re: "interesting to see how much of that [$55,000] went to Tatyana".

Quote:
Originally Posted by Donald E. Pauly View Post
Here is my guess. Steele had clearly become unmanageable after his surgery. When he was arrested his wife decided to make a martyr out of him and have him locked up for life. At the time, she thought that she would get his $1,000 per month social security along with contributions from his supporters. If she had him plead not-guilty by insanity, she would inherit a headache while he was in a mental institution. The contributions would have dried up overnight. Making a martyr out of him beat her having to get a job. Unfortunately she didn't know that the law had been changed and his social security would stop upon his conviction.
These statements - in general - are your opinions and do not represent fact. And you return to supposing and dreaming up what-ifs. Simply based in observation, Mr. Pauly, your bent appears to have no interested in exonerating Mr. Steele, achieving his release from a prison sentence. How else can people reading these posts take your statements, except for opinion venting?

When you are taken to task about your opinion venting, we see you vent more enthusiastically. Please help me understand why this persists with no end in sight. If you have so many criticisms and negative thoughts about the whole Steele case, is it NOT possible for you to state them and move on?
 
Old June 28th, 2012 #2638
Donald E. Pauly
Banned
 
Join Date: Dec 2003
Location: Las Vegas
Posts: 4,130
Angry Cold Hard Facts

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bob Magnuson View Post
"Steele went crazy" is your opinion. Repeating it over and over does not make it fact.

These statements - in general - are your opinions and do not represent fact.

Most "detractors" traffic in conjecture and supposition. It's their way of doing the damage they intend. When Kelsey Steele and I were defending donors, you were the leading figure in both unfounded conjecture and arbitrary supposition about donation monies. Here you return to said behavior re: "interesting to see how much of that [$55,000] went to Tatyana".

These statements - in general - are your opinions and do not represent fact. And you return to supposing and dreaming up what-ifs. Simply based in observation, Mr. Pauly, your bent appears to have no interested in exonerating Mr. Steele, achieving his release from a prison sentence. How else can people reading these posts take your statements, except for opinion venting?

When you are taken to task about your opinion venting, we see you vent more enthusiastically. Please help me understand why this persists with no end in sight. If you have so many criticisms and negative thoughts about the whole Steele case, is it NOT possible for you to state them and move on?
You are a liar and probably a race traitor as well. For the third time I post the basic facts of Cyndi's attempt at divorcing her husband. I seldom post my opinions here. When I do so, they are clearly identified as such. I mostly post cold hard facts which you fools seem to ignore. This is another of the dozen smoking guns at the disposal of the prosecutor. As I said before, this case is indefensible except by a plea of not-guilty by insanity.

Perhaps I am being a little too hard on you. If you didn't know about this divorce petition, you might not know about the other thirty some proofs that Steele is crazy. You could be a babe in the woods on this case. Cyndi, her kids and the lawyers know better. I have written them all with copious detail. Cyndi is a former professional ballet dancer and knows how to perform in public. She may have become an accomplished actress who knows how to shed crocodile tears.

There is another point in your propaganda video that I failed to comment on. Hoyt mentioned that the media had no interest in presenting any facts favorable to Steele. This is correct. I personally wrote all eight or so reporters on this case with my motion to vacate judgement because Steele was crazy. The only response was a lame one from Meghan Cuff who replied that no one else had brought this matter up. My motion proves beyond argument that Steele is crazier than a shit house rat.

Quote:
Cyndi's Divorce Filing
Cyndi caught her husband looking for women on www.match.com by posting her own profile with a fake name and getting him to reply. She then filed for divorce. It was most Christian of her to offer to leave him with the shirt on his back. The divorce petition was withdrawn a few months later.

The point here is that Cyndi was hardly an angel when it came to a divorce settlement. A poster somewhere on this forum correctly observed that you don't know anything about a woman's character until the time comes to divorce her. A word to the wise, if you get in trouble, plan to see all of your dirty laundry displayed in court.

Note that while Steele was still in the hospital, he threatened to divorce his wife again. This is consistent with brain damage from ministrokes during surgery. The prosecutor did a fine job of giving Steele a motive to kill his wife in order to avoid a divorce.
========
3-772
Cyndi questioned by Whelan

Q. And in finding that out, I mean, you actually set up a profile on Match.com and put up his likes to try to see if he would contact you; correct?
A. Yes, I did.
Q. Okay. And you confirmed -- I mean, that was one of the ways you confirmed that he was on the site?
A. Yes.
Q. Okay. And at that point, you had some marital problems, and you filed for divorce; correct?
A.I think that was the crux of the marital problems because he had been coming home and saying that he wasn't happy at home. He was being honest with me how he felt. And if he wanted to go elsewhere, I mean, you know, it hurt because I still loved him even though I didn't feel like I was giving him what he needed. I wasn't willing to hold him to a marriage, and I was willing to let him go. And I -- you know, I didn't want the divorce, but I had -- he was unhappy, and if he was unhappy, I wasn't going to hold him to it. And it was also to protect me because I've always had abandonment issues and -- because of things that have happened in my past, and so I wasn't going to let myself be abandoned. I was going to take the first step.
=========
3-734-1
2000 Divorce petition

child support $1400/month
private school $300/month for both children
alimony $1000/month (for one year)
medical (for one year)
1996 Suburban
1986 Mustang
half of all gold and silver (was over $50,000)
IRA $163,000 in cash
Sagle ranch
=========
3-759-3
Cyndi questioned by Whelan

Q. So your testimony is that he never said he wanted a divorce?
A. He never said he wanted a divorce. Now, there is an earlier situation when he was very sick under hallucinations coming off of a respirator that he, yes, called up and said if I didn't come down to the hospital, he would divorce me. But I do not count that as he wanted a divorce. He was extremely sick, under hallucination drugs, and was having all sorts of hallucinations.
 
Old June 28th, 2012 #2639
Bev
drinking tea
 
Bev's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2006
Location: England
Posts: 38,247
Bev
Default

What is the time scale between the divorce being filed for/dropped and the whole bomb caper?
__________________
Above post is my opinion unless it's a quote.
 
Old June 28th, 2012 #2640
Bob Magnuson
Junior Member
 
Join Date: May 2012
Posts: 49
Bob Magnuson
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Donald E. Pauly View Post
You are a liar and probably a race traitor as well.
Sticks & stones, dude, sticks and stones. 'Member that from elementary school?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Donald E. Pauly View Post
For the third time I post the basic facts of Cyndi's attempt at divorcing her husband. I seldom post my opinions here.
Please reconcile for us how - in a thread rife with your opinions (repeated ad infinitum) - you can claim to seldom post your opinions.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Donald E. Pauly View Post
When I do so, they are clearly identified as such. I mostly post cold hard facts which you fools seem to ignore.
Name-calling is ignored. You post observations and some facts, all of which are selected or massaged to support your "Steele went crazy" opinion.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Donald E. Pauly View Post
This is another of the dozen smoking guns at the disposal of the prosecutor. As I said before, this case is indefensible except by a plea of not-guilty by insanity.
An oblique reference to "Steele went crazy" remains your opinion.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Donald E. Pauly View Post
I personally wrote all eight or so reporters on this case with my motion to vacate judgement because Steele was crazy. The only response was a lame one from Meghan Cuff who replied that no one else had brought this matter up. My motion proves beyond argument that Steele is crazier than a shit house rat.
Cuniff latched on to Mr. Steele's case with exceptional tenacity. We saw her at many court hearings, off in her own world, typing her "journalism" into some wireless device. Some of her "reporting" was online before the court session was over.

You and Cuniff share one characteristic: she absolutely would not stop including the misdirection that Mr. Steele represented Aryan Nations (he represented Butler). You absolutely will not stop venting your "Steele went crazy" opinion.

By and large, I knew I was coming into the "Trainman's World" (Matrix movie) when I returned. Down here, you feel you can make the rules, down here, you seem to feel you are God, who disburses opinion ("Steele went crazy") as fact.

I'll concede: there's no doubt whatsoever you believe "Steele went crazy". Your belief cannot be argued. Your belief in the world of many boils down to your opinion, which I am not arguing you hold.

Maybe it's worth asking at this juncture, "why do you expend SO MUCH relentless energy in this?" Why, exactly is it so infinitely important for you to try and convince others to embrace _your opinion_? Can you help us understand this?

Thx!

Last edited by Bob Magnuson; June 28th, 2012 at 05:32 PM. Reason: mispelled word
 
Reply

Tags
edgar steele

Share


Thread
Display Modes


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 04:26 AM.
Page generated in 0.30845 seconds.