Vanguard News Network
VNN Media
VNN Digital Library
VNN Reader Mail
VNN Broadcasts

Old July 1st, 2012 #2701
Bob Magnuson
Junior Member
 
Join Date: May 2012
Posts: 49
Bob Magnuson
Default Re: Worst Case of Insanity in History

Quote:
Originally Posted by Donald E. Pauly View Post
When Steele was sane, he would never have attempted such an insane plot. As evidence piled up, it became obvious that Steele had done what the government claimed and was bat shit crazy. I have about 30 separate proofs of that charge.
"Steele went crazy" is your opinion.

"Evidence" - to you - is only points of observation that you can bend into a "proof" of your opinion. You have no proof, you only hold an opinion.
 
Old July 1st, 2012 #2702
Bob Magnuson
Junior Member
 
Join Date: May 2012
Posts: 49
Bob Magnuson
Default Re: Worst Case of Insanity in History

Quote:
Originally Posted by Donald E. Pauly View Post
Kievsky is telling the truth.
Are we at all surprised by this revelation?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Donald E. Pauly View Post
I refused to believe that Steele had gone crazy for a long time. But when evidence piled up there was no denying it. It is a dirty little secret in heart surgeons locker rooms that ALL heart surgery patients suffer brain damage.
"Steele went crazy" is your opinion.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Donald E. Pauly View Post
The symptoms vary from uncontrollable violence to subtle memory problems. It depends upon exactly what clots and debris break loose and where they wind up in the brain. The damage is permanent. His aneurysm rupture had largely clotted for an hour before surgery. This gave plenty of time for large clots to travel to his brain.
I thought your area of expertise was Electrical Engineering, dude. Now you have authoritative medical knowledge?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Donald E. Pauly View Post
The amazing thing is not that Steele is crazy.
No, the amazing thing is you invest this amount of energy promoting your opinions.
 
Old July 1st, 2012 #2703
Bob Magnuson
Junior Member
 
Join Date: May 2012
Posts: 49
Bob Magnuson
Default Re: Worst Case of Insanity in History

Quote:
Originally Posted by Donald E. Pauly View Post
The interview was a puff piece and the reporter never asked about the love letters to Tatyana. It was another proof of Steele being insane when he said:"I like Obama.".
"Steele is crazy" is your opinion.
 
Old July 1st, 2012 #2704
Bob Magnuson
Junior Member
 
Join Date: May 2012
Posts: 49
Bob Magnuson
Default Re: April Says that Steele Was Crazy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Donald E. Pauly View Post
Steele has done legal work for April Gaede and she knows him well. She is able to see that Steele was crazy in this post from a year ago. She was even slower that I was to conclude that he had gone crazy.
"Steele went crazy" is your opinion.

Now we have our Mr. Pauly bending what others have posted into "Steele went crazy" (his opinion). I don't see in Mrs. Gaede's statement any indication she felt Mr. Steele went/is crazy.
 
Old July 1st, 2012 #2705
Donald E. Pauly
Banned
 
Join Date: Dec 2003
Location: Las Vegas
Posts: 4,130
Smile Re: Edgar Steele "charged in murder-for-hire plot"

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bob Magnuson View Post
"Steele went crazy" is your opinion.
You fool! Steele went crazy is a fact, not my opinion. Today is Sunday, that is a fact, not my opinion.

I just got to thinking about your agenda. How much loot have you raked in on this website? Perhaps I am cutting into your grocery budget by exposing this entire operation as a scam. We are waiting for an answer to where the money went.
 
Old July 1st, 2012 #2706
Bob Magnuson
Junior Member
 
Join Date: May 2012
Posts: 49
Bob Magnuson
Default Re: Worst Case of Insanity in History.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Donald E. Pauly View Post
Steele and his wife are both liars. Steele himself is not to blame for his lies because he is crazy. Cyndi on the other hand is to blame. She has an unknown agenda and has a well deserved reputation as a gold digger. You forget that she tried to take her husband for everything but the shirt off his back in 2000 when she filed for divorce.
"Steele is crazy" is your opinion. "The Steeles are liars" is your opinion.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Donald E. Pauly View Post
Steele was worth $1,000 per month for his social security and he was sitting on about 8,000 troy ounces of silver two years ago. That is worth $240,000 or so right now. Depending upon how much loot that she pocketed from deluded supporters, she had her nest feathered. Unfortunately, she didn't know that his social security would stop when he was convicted. I didn't know that myself. She also has their ranch free and clear.
"The Steeles swindled donors" is your opinion.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Donald E. Pauly View Post
Pray tell us where all the $120,000 went which was given by Steele's supporters. Also tell us exactly how much the scum sucking now disbarred lawyer McAllister was paid.
Ah, something other than Mr. Pauly's opinions.

I approached the "Inner Circle" - during one extended session discussing our Mr. Pauly - with the suggestion that we provide anybody who asks, a complete accounting of donations. We talked about what the obligations are for a non-profit regarding donations. The short of our discussion was that the majority of the "Inner Circle" chose not to offer such information.

Now, if our Mr. Pauly latches on to this as proof positive that donors have been swindled, I certainly can't help nor change what he thinks.

IN THE END, we defer to the Steele family and their chosen representation. Let's face it; it's their lives, it's their gig, it's their money (by and large). It's called "being a supporter, not a manipulator".
 
Old July 1st, 2012 #2707
Bob Magnuson
Junior Member
 
Join Date: May 2012
Posts: 49
Bob Magnuson
Default Re: Edgar Steele "charged in murder-for-hire plot"

Quote:
Originally Posted by Donald E. Pauly View Post
You fool!
Name calling is ignored.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Donald E. Pauly View Post
Steele went crazy is a fact, not my opinion.
Says who? You? That amounts to your opinion.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Donald E. Pauly View Post
Today is Sunday, that is a fact, not my opinion.
<checking> On this we can agree.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Donald E. Pauly View Post
I just got to thinking about your agenda. How much loot have you raked in on this website? Perhaps I am cutting into your grocery budget by exposing this entire operation as a scam. We are waiting for an answer to where the money went.
I just posted a reference to donations and documenting expenditures. No matter how loudly you shout "SWINDLE" or "SCAM", that will not motivate the ESDF to provide you a detailed accounting. We have kept highly accurate records of both donations and expenditures. The ESDF operates per its charter and within law regarding non-profits.

To think you are "cutting into [our] grocery budget" is an exceptional arrogance. Chutzpah? Well, given the definition of that word, I think it accurate. No, I don't necessarily claim you're one of the "tribe".

But. . . . why Don? Why this desperate need for others to agree with your opinion? Why the extreme attacks towards those whose thoughts run counter to yours? Why the name-calling, why the "liars, swindlers"?

Is this an effort to get people with some knowledge you don't have, to make public statements... such as I have? Are you some sort of agent?

I believe that's a valid question, because there are people posting here that are at a loss to explain your behavior. By this time, even the most narcissist, bored, needy Electronics Engineer would have tired of the circular bickering - I would have hoped. That would give me some peace.

I for one do not look forward to spending hours replying to your endless "Steele went crazy" opinions. Why do _I_ do it? To make clear to new visitors to this thread that no matter how many times you say what you say, it remains, frequently, your opinions being expressed.

Let's hear it Mr. Pauly. WHY exactly does it do the Steele family in general or Mr. Steele in particular any good for you to demand people agree with your "Steele went crazy" opinion? How in any manner does that get him closer to freedom?

Your description of your own "Medical Rescue Project" shows a dearth of movement towards freeing Mr. Steele. There are very few rational explanations that come forward for your persistence in venting opinions.

Help us understand it, dude. Thanks!
 
Old July 1st, 2012 #2708
Donald E. Pauly
Banned
 
Join Date: Dec 2003
Location: Las Vegas
Posts: 4,130
Smile Re: Edgar Steele "charged in murder-for-hire plot"

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bob Magnuson View Post
Name calling is ignored.

Says who? You? That amounts to your opinion.

<checking> On this we can agree.

I just posted a reference to donations and documenting expenditures. No matter how loudly you shout "SWINDLE" or "SCAM", that will not motivate the ESDF to provide you a detailed accounting. We have kept highly accurate records of both donations and expenditures. The ESDF operates per its charter and within law regarding non-profits.

To think you are "cutting into [our] grocery budget" is an exceptional arrogance. Chutzpah? Well, given the definition of that word, I think it accurate. No, I don't necessarily claim you're one of the "tribe".

But. . . . why Don? Why this desperate need for others to agree with your opinion? Why the extreme attacks towards those whose thoughts run counter to yours? Why the name-calling, why the "liars, swindlers"?

Is this an effort to get people with some knowledge you don't have, to make public statements... such as I have? Are you some sort of agent?

I believe that's a valid question, because there are people posting here that are at a loss to explain your behavior. By this time, even the most narcissist, bored, needy Electronics Engineer would have tired of the circular bickering - I would have hoped. That would give me some peace.

I for one do not look forward to spending hours replying to your endless "Steele went crazy" opinions. Why do _I_ do it? To make clear to new visitors to this thread that no matter how many times you say what you say, it remains, frequently, your opinions being expressed.

Let's hear it Mr. Pauly. WHY exactly does it do the Steele family in general or Mr. Steele in particular any good for you to demand people agree with your "Steele went crazy" opinion? How in any manner does that get him closer to freedom?

Your description of your own "Medical Rescue Project" shows a dearth of movement towards freeing Mr. Steele. There are very few rational explanations that come forward for your persistence in venting opinions.

Help us understand it, dude. Thanks!
Here is a little free legal advice for you and Cyndi. She put out the lie that the water at Victorville prison was poisoned with jet fuel in order to collect money. I wrote her and corrected the lie but she persisted. This is wire and mail fraud and is exactly what they got David Duke on. You are aiding and abbetting in this fraud. There are another half dozen of your lies like this that the Feds can use on you if they want to. If the whole bunch of you gets thrown in prison I won't shed a tear. The way that I see it, Cyndi should be in prison for life and her husband should be released to go to the Ukraine with Tatyana. Leave the lovebirds in peace.

I remind you that www.steelewentcrazy.org was NEVER released to the public until you outed it. It was not ready for release and was put up only to indicate to the Steele camp that I meant business.

Last edited by Donald E. Pauly; July 1st, 2012 at 11:26 PM. Reason: typo
 
Old July 2nd, 2012 #2709
Bob Magnuson
Junior Member
 
Join Date: May 2012
Posts: 49
Bob Magnuson
Default Re: Edgar Steele "charged in murder-for-hire plot"

Quote:
Originally Posted by Donald E. Pauly View Post
Here is a little free legal advice for you and Cyndi. She put out the lie that the water at Victorville prison was poisoned with jet fuel in order to collect money.
Calling Cyndi Steele "liar" is certainly your opinion, one of many. The fact stands that in the past, the military dumped large quantities of jet fuel onto the ground. No refute possible.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Donald E. Pauly View Post
I wrote her and corrected the lie but she persisted. This is wire and mail fraud and is exactly what they got David Duke on.
What you call "wrote" was more times than not abrasive, name-calling harassment - on a good day. Whatever you assess as "fraud" is a manufacture of mental obsession.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Donald E. Pauly View Post
You are aiding and abbetting in this fraud. There are another half dozen of your lies like this that the Feds can use on you if they want to. If the whole bunch of you gets thrown in prison I won't shed a tear.
Well, that'd be one way to stop me posting your "Steele went crazy" statements are opinions. As for the Feds, I've publicly called them "completely corrupt" and have made many other "anti-G'ment" statements. Dude, it's the TRUTH that would entangle me and the Feds. What you call lies don't really enter into it.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Donald E. Pauly View Post
The way that I see it, Cyndi should be in prison for life and her husband should be released to go to the Ukraine with Tatyana. Leave the lovebirds in peace.
That's the point, Mr. Don. "The way that [YOU] see it" is all that matters. When I need a lighter moment, I fancy God Almighty Himself kneeling at your feet, humbly reciting, "Yes, Donald, Steele went crazy". After all, what GAH says has to be fact, not opinion, um?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Donald E. Pauly View Post
I remind you that www.steelewentcrazy.org was NEVER released to the public until you outed it. It was not ready for release and was put up only to indicate to the Steele camp that I meant business.
Your protest is empty. You persist in advertising the URL, which gives your site more coverage. If you need an apology, OK, I apologize for outting your site.

Will you apologize for your vitriol and stop venting your opinions?

Last edited by Bob Magnuson; July 2nd, 2012 at 12:23 AM. Reason: Additional comment
 
Old July 2nd, 2012 #2710
Bob Magnuson
Junior Member
 
Join Date: May 2012
Posts: 49
Bob Magnuson
Default Re: Edgar Steele "charged in murder-for-hire plot"

I had a good-money bet with myself that coming back here would primarily re-excite Mr. Pauly into renewed enthusiastic "Steele went crazy" opinion-mongering. I had to pay myself handsomely on that wager.

People attending this thread already understand posting here amounts to a test of endurance. "How long can I stand to fight?"

When I lurked in the shadows, watching our Mr. Pauly, I was happy to see -JC, John Liberty and others continue enduring the "Unterwhigger" and "fool" epithets. That was one reason I returned, to tell them thanks.

There is a Monty Python sketch ("Oscar Wilde") in which one character says, "The only thing worse than being talked about, is not being talked about". That is _so_ applicable to this thread, and to its loudest voice.

If myself and others simply vanished, the fire would die. Our Mr. Don would stand in front of an empty room, tapping the microphone saying, "would somebody PLEASE argue with me?"

The world may never figure out Mr. Pauly's obsessions, mania. Saying "Yes, Don, you unquestionably believe all you say" falls far short for him. Others MUST agree. Rather than spout off psychological tripe, all one can do is ask "why".

Don, I must have missed it. Please explain WHY it is so critical you get others to agree "Steele went crazy"? WHO GAINS? And what, is gained? Does that move Mr. Steele any closer to the exit of his prison?

Pretend for a moment Mr. Steele is freed on some magical defense strategy that centers on his being crazy. Is he supposed to gushingly shake your hand, extolling the joy that you proved him crazy?

I propose even then, based on your behavior so far, that the magnitude of attention thus given would give rise to continued tidal waves of "see! I was right! Steele was crazy!

Guys and gals, there's something wrong with this picture. I leave it to others to figure out what. It's an agenda, or some connections Mr. Pauly has that are fueling his activities.
 
Old July 2nd, 2012 #2711
Bev
drinking tea
 
Bev's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2006
Location: England
Posts: 38,247
Bev
Default Re: Edgar Steele "charged in murder-for-hire plot"

Quote:
The symptoms vary from uncontrollable violence to subtle memory problems. It depends upon exactly what clots and debris break loose and where they wind up in the brain. The damage is permanent. His aneurysm rupture had largely clotted for an hour before surgery. This gave plenty of time for large clots to travel to his brain.
But he was sitting up at his desk, right? That would take one hell of a strong and forceful heart to pump any clots to his brain. It wouldn't have happened during or after surgery as he would have been given anti-coagulants.



Quote:
Steele nearly died from his blood pressure going to zero. They started cutting him open in the elevator. He was on a respirator for 11 days. Most heart surgery patients are only on a respirator for hours.
His blood pressure was at zero? Then there was no force from his heart pushing any clots round his body to his brain.
__________________
Above post is my opinion unless it's a quote.
 
Old July 2nd, 2012 #2712
Leonard Rouse
Celebrating My Diversity
 
Leonard Rouse's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2010
Location: With The Creepy-Ass Crackahs
Posts: 8,156
Leonard Rouse
Default Re: Worst Case of Insanity in History

Quote:
Originally Posted by Donald E. Pauly View Post
Lenny the Jew lover should tell us if he thinks that it was sane for Steele to write steamy love letters from his jail cell to his Ukrainian honey Tatyana Loginova. This is a definite yes or no answer.
Poor judgment isn't insanity. If so, 1/2 of American men would be insane.

And insanity isn't proof of criminality.

You cannot construe marital problems and health problems as proof of guilt in a politically motivated prosecution. Everyone would be 'guilty' in that scenario.

Are you paid by SPLC, directly or indirectly?
 
Old July 2nd, 2012 #2713
Donald E. Pauly
Banned
 
Join Date: Dec 2003
Location: Las Vegas
Posts: 4,130
Smile Re: Worst Case of Insanity in History

Quote:
Originally Posted by Leonard Rouse View Post
Poor judgment isn't insanity. If so, 1/2 of American men would be insane.

And insanity isn't proof of criminality.

You cannot construe marital problems and health problems as proof of guilt in a politically motivated prosecution. Everyone would be 'guilty' in that scenario.

Are you paid by SPLC, directly or indirectly?
For once, Lenny the Jew lover makes sense with most of his points. I am doing all of this out of my own pocket. You are just jealous because that I have my own hate page on the Poverty Pimp's website and you are not important to have one. BTW, the Poverty Pimp and the ADL have no interest in the fact that Steele went crazy. It doesn't fit their image of him as a cold blooded killer. The Judenpresse and the government also have no interest in that subject.

To clear the record, Steele being crazy is a fact, not my opinion. It is my opinion that he went crazy from aorta surgery. That is a highly informed opinion from 10 years of experience as a video consultant to the best heart surgeon in Phoenix. More importantly, I have done a lot of research since this case started and had no clue that heart surgery was as dangerous as it is. As a matter of fact, the senility of Pastor Butler, of Blessed Memory, is easily explained from his heart bypass operation (20 years ago if memory serves).
 
Old July 2nd, 2012 #2714
Donald E. Pauly
Banned
 
Join Date: Dec 2003
Location: Las Vegas
Posts: 4,130
Smile Following the Money Trail

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bob Magnuson View Post
"Steele went crazy" is your opinion.

"Evidence" - to you - is only points of observation that you can bend into a "proof" of your opinion. You have no proof, you only hold an opinion.
I am curious as to why you don't want to reveal where all of the money went. If memory serves the last figure displayed on your website was $123,000 collected from Steele's supporters. Surely you can tell us where the money went at least for expenditures over $1,000. Why did the first two propaganda videos released change the figure to $71,000? You were either lying then or now. It is my opinion that the $71,000 figure is the lie. It is a fact that one of them is.

I too am a webmaster with seven websites on line right now. My guess is that you have 100 hours of labor in the website. I put up the www.steelewentcrazy.org in less than two hours of work, including domain registration. It was merely an object lesson for the Steele camp.I have well over 100 hours of labor in this case.

You are entitled to money from contributions to replace any money that you lost because you turned down other money making work. However, if you turned down no work, you are merely a major contributor like I am. How much loot have you taken from the $123,000?

How much loot has Cyndi taken? Is this her new family business, begging for money from her husband's supporters? If so I am doing all that I can to put her out of business. Her days as a kept woman are over and it is time for her to get a job. She needs to know what the rest of us feel like who are trying to earn a living in these End Times.

OTOH, you have never offered to cut me in on the loot. The domain steelewentcrazy.org is for sale. Surely it is worth a small fraction of the annual loot that you rake in from your website. At one time it must have been bringing in $10,000 per month or more. I am entertaining all reasonable offers. You have my email address, let's talk.
 
Old July 2nd, 2012 #2715
Bob Magnuson
Junior Member
 
Join Date: May 2012
Posts: 49
Bob Magnuson
Default Re: Worst Case of Insanity in History

Quote:
Originally Posted by Donald E. Pauly View Post
...the fact that Steele went crazy.
"Steele went crazy" is your opinion.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Donald E. Pauly View Post
To clear the record, Steele being crazy is a fact, not my opinion. It is my opinion that he went crazy from aorta surgery.
This is precious, dude... You modifying your protestation to "Steele being crazy is a fact, not my opinion" is, well, your opinion.
 
Old July 2nd, 2012 #2716
Donald E. Pauly
Banned
 
Join Date: Dec 2003
Location: Las Vegas
Posts: 4,130
Smile Loot Collection

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bob Magnuson View Post
"Steele went crazy" is your opinion.

This is precious, dude... You modifying your protestation to "Steele being crazy is a fact, not my opinion" is, well, your opinion.
As of 1 July, 2012, the figure $122,226 is posted for the loot raked in on http://www.free-edgar-steele.com/donations/ . That figure hasn't changed in a year. This is impossible because contributions have not gone to zero. However they likely have dropped off dramatically. That is likely why you are here whining. The first two propaganda videos give a figure of $71,000 for collections. Inquiring minds want to know what happened to the $51,226.

The allegation in the first two propaganda videos that the expenses of the Steele camp have been $400,000 is a lie and an attempted swindle.
 
Old July 2nd, 2012 #2717
Bob Magnuson
Junior Member
 
Join Date: May 2012
Posts: 49
Bob Magnuson
Default Re: Following the Money Trail

Quote:
Originally Posted by Donald E. Pauly View Post
I am curious as to why you don't want to reveal where all of the money went.
Heck, I suggested to the "Inner Circle" that we reveal all. After discussion, the suggestion was nixed, which I respect.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Donald E. Pauly View Post
You were either lying then or now. It is my opinion that the $71,000 figure is the lie. It is a fact that one of them is.
It appears you'll have to keep calling the Steele Camp liars since no donations accounting will be released - at least not to my knowledge. See above - I voted to release the info. I deferred to the majority vote.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Donald E. Pauly View Post
How much loot have you taken from the $123,000?
The drive from Spokane, WA to north Coeur d'Alene, ID takes about 45 minutes one way. Here in 2012 I requested gasoline reimbursement, and the ESDF approved approximately 2-year's worth of my assorted trips back and forth (I did not vote on the reimbursement motion). Also, the ESDF purchased a Trac phone as a way for Media and whomever to contact us. I carry the phone and recently added 3-months/60 minutes out of my own pocket. You'd call this "loot"?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Donald E. Pauly View Post
How much loot has Cyndi taken?
As this info is public, I'm passing it along (link, follows). Care to venture a guess why she finds it necessary to raise funds in this manner? Oh, did I forget to mention the yard sales and (I think upcoming or recent) auction of personal property? Funny how somebody could have so much "loot" and have to resort to asset liquidation to make ends meet. Off VNN, are you known for kicking people when they're down?

http://www.coldwellbanker-idaho.com/...%20Results.htm

Quote:
Originally Posted by Donald E. Pauly View Post
OTOH, you have never offered to cut me in on the loot. Surely it is worth a small fraction of the annual loot that you rake in from your website. I am entertaining all reasonable offers. You have my email address, let's talk.
I can't see any need the Steele case would have for an Elect. Engineer any time soon, and besides, your behavior is far too caustic, too opinionated and erratic. If we need your consultation, I'll certainly pass your offer along to the Inner Circle. Be forewarned your outrageous reputation precedes you.

Thanko!
 
Old July 2nd, 2012 #2718
Bob Magnuson
Junior Member
 
Join Date: May 2012
Posts: 49
Bob Magnuson
Default Re: Loot Collection

Quote:
Originally Posted by Donald E. Pauly View Post
As of 1 July, 2012, the figure $122,226 is posted for the loot raked in on http://www.free-edgar-steele.com/donations/ . That figure hasn't changed in a year.
Darn! Now I find in Webster's Dictionary under definition for "donations" it says, "loot". English is undergoing such transition.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Donald E. Pauly View Post
This is impossible because contributions have not gone to zero. However they likely have dropped off dramatically. That is likely why you are here whining.
I'm aware of donations over time, including after Boise and after Mr. Steele's move to Victorville, but have not been instructed to update the FES web site.

My "whining" in this thread is mostly focused on pointing out your "Steele went crazy" (and other) opinions.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Donald E. Pauly View Post
The first two propaganda videos give a figure of $71,000 for collections. Inquiring minds want to know what happened to the $51,226. The allegation in the first two propaganda videos that the expenses of the Steele camp have been $400,000 is a lie and an attempted swindle.
Christ, do the math, Mr. Electron... Do you think the real estate sale link I provided in my last post is a fabrication? Having trouble with it?

(Rough numbers) $400K - $Loot = Monies from somewhere. Where in God's name do you think said monies came from?
 
Old July 2nd, 2012 #2719
Donald E. Pauly
Banned
 
Join Date: Dec 2003
Location: Las Vegas
Posts: 4,130
Smile Cyndi Has Some Lessons for David Duke

I hope someone will bring this to David Duke's attention as he is cavorting with his ski bunnies in Austria. He can take some lessons from Cyndi. He got Federal prison for the same tricks that she is getting away with so far.

Cyndi recently stated that she might have to sell their ranch to pay expenses on the case and needed donations. This is like the scam that Duke pulled. He wrote his supporters that he was at risk of losing his house to forclosure. In fact, he had sold it for a handsome profit. That was one of the mail and wire fraud charges.

BTW, it is beyond argument that the groundwater of Victorville prison (former George AFB) is contaminated with jet fuel. That is a fact, not my opinion. This is true at all former Air Force bases around the country and world. Old POL tanks rusted out in the bottom and pin hole leaks formed. Cyndi lied about the water at the prison. It comes from the city of Victorville and is drunk by all 100,000 persons in that area. The groundwater contamination at Victorville is irrelevant to ANY water used for human consumption. That is a fact, not my opionion. Cyndi begging for money to get her husband out of prison because of his supposedly contaminated water is another Federal case of mail and wire fraud.
 
Old July 2nd, 2012 #2720
Bev
drinking tea
 
Bev's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2006
Location: England
Posts: 38,247
Bev
Default Re: Edgar Steele "charged in murder-for-hire plot"

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bev View Post
But he was sitting up at his desk, right? That would take one hell of a strong and forceful heart to pump any clots to his brain. It wouldn't have happened during or after surgery as he would have been given anti-coagulants.





His blood pressure was at zero? Then there was no force from his heart pushing any clots round his body to his brain.
I'm glad to see post 2711 wasn't disputed.
__________________
Above post is my opinion unless it's a quote.

Last edited by Bev; July 2nd, 2012 at 11:59 AM.
 
Reply

Tags
edgar steele

Share


Thread
Display Modes


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 07:39 AM.
Page generated in 0.27238 seconds.