Vanguard News Network
VNN Media
VNN Digital Library
VNN Reader Mail
VNN Broadcasts

Old July 2nd, 2012 #2721
Donald E. Pauly
Banned
 
Join Date: Dec 2003
Location: Las Vegas
Posts: 4,130
Smile Heart Surgery Induced Strokes

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bev View Post
But he was sitting up at his desk, right? That would take one hell of a strong and forceful heart to pump any clots to his brain. It wouldn't have happened during or after surgery as he would have been given anti-coagulants.

His blood pressure was at zero? Then there was no force from his heart pushing any clots round his body to his brain.
You clearly have little understanding of heart surgery and physiology. Clots are the same density as blood. They therefore neither sink nor float. The slightest bit of blood pressure can move them to the brain where they block arteries and cause strokes. They can also go to the legs or other organs where they cause little or no damage. They can go to your toes if you are standing on your head. It is merely the luck of the draw as to where they go.
Steele was conscious for nearly an hour before surgery which gave far more than enough time for serious strokes to occur.

Steele's blood pressure had dropped to zero in the hospital elevator. You are correct, that stops all clot movement. It does cause brain damage from oxygen deprivation just like drowning does. However the surgery itself dislodges debris such as aorta cells and chunks of the existing clot. This is unavoidable. Anti-coagulants help, but there is ALWAYS measurable brain damage from heart surgery. You forget that most of the blood vessels in the brain are the size of a hair. Blood cells have to go thru in single file. Surgeon skill and time on pump are important factors that determine the IQ of the patient upon recovery. Luck is just as important.

I would never criticize Steele's surgeon. It is a miracle that Steele is not a total vegetable instead of merely crazy. Eleven days on the respirator might also have done it. Artificial ventilation of the lungs can cause clots in the capillaries of the air sacs. These clots can go to the brain long after the surgery has been completed. Normal time on a respirator is a few hours.
 
Old July 2nd, 2012 #2722
Bob Magnuson
Junior Member
 
Join Date: May 2012
Posts: 49
Bob Magnuson
Default Re: Cyndi Has Some Lessons for David Duke

Quote:
Originally Posted by Donald E. Pauly View Post
He got Federal prison for the same tricks that she is getting away with so far.
"Tricks that she is getting away with" is another DEP opinion.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Donald E. Pauly View Post
Cyndi recently stated that she might have to sell their ranch to pay expenses on the case and needed donations.
As we see, it's on the market.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Donald E. Pauly View Post
Cyndi begging for money to get her husband out of prison because of his supposedly contaminated water is another Federal case of mail and wire fraud.
Mrs. Steele seeks to get her husband out of the slammer because he's innocent - and... not crazy. He was framed by a corrupt government system. I'm surprised you fail to turn your "liar, fraud" spotlight on the government.

On and on it goes, Mr. P. You display bottomless enthusiasm to convince others what you think true, and when resistance is encountered, you draw at every straw possible to "prove" your speculations.

What's in this for you? I think it safe to say you deftly - even gracefully - sidestep that question at every turn.

How you benefit from your campaign in this thread is never uncovered. It's all "liars, swindlers" accusations of the Steeles, the Steele Camp. One would have to conclude North Idaho is knee-deep in dysfunction, the varieties you immediately discern and qualify.

Can you explain to us why it's more important to persist than to just let it go?
You know, grumble a few more times as you walk away... Yet, nobody expects that from you. We expect you to persist.

Why?
 
Old July 2nd, 2012 #2723
Bob Magnuson
Junior Member
 
Join Date: May 2012
Posts: 49
Bob Magnuson
Default Re: Heart Surgery Induced Strokes

Quote:
Originally Posted by Donald E. Pauly View Post
You clearly have little understanding of heart surgery and physiology.
Ok, peeps. Get comfy. Doctor is in.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Donald E. Pauly View Post
Steele was conscious for nearly an hour before surgery which gave far more than enough time for serious strokes to occur.
Which leads to. . . .

Quote:
Originally Posted by Donald E. Pauly View Post
Steele is not a total vegetable instead of merely crazy.
("Steele went crazy" is your opinion.) But wait! There's more!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Donald E. Pauly View Post
Eleven days on the respirator might also have done it.
Convenient sequitur, no?

Let it go, Mr. P. Let it go.
 
Old July 2nd, 2012 #2724
Bev
drinking tea
 
Bev's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2006
Location: England
Posts: 38,247
Bev
Default Re: Heart Surgery Induced Strokes

Quote:
Originally Posted by Donald E. Pauly View Post
You clearly have little understanding of heart surgery and physiology. Clots are the same density as blood. They therefore neither sink nor float. The slightest bit of blood pressure can move them to the brain where they block arteries and cause strokes. They can also go to the legs or other organs where they cause little or no damage. They can go to your toes if you are standing on your head. It is merely the luck of the draw as to where they go.
Steele was conscious for nearly an hour before surgery which gave far more than enough time for serious strokes to occur.

Steele's blood pressure had dropped to zero in the hospital elevator. You are correct, that stops all clot movement. It does cause brain damage from oxygen deprivation just like drowning does. However the surgery itself dislodges debris such as aorta cells and chunks of the existing clot. This is unavoidable. Anti-coagulants help, but there is ALWAYS measurable brain damage from heart surgery. You forget that most of the blood vessels in the brain are the size of a hair. Blood cells have to go thru in single file. Surgeon skill and time on pump are important factors that determine the IQ of the patient upon recovery. Luck is just as important.

I would never criticize Steele's surgeon. It is a miracle that Steele is not a total vegetable instead of merely crazy. Eleven days on the respirator might also have done it. Artificial ventilation of the lungs can cause clots in the capillaries of the air sacs. These clots can go to the brain long after the surgery has been completed. Normal time on a respirator is a few hours.
I knew you'd say that. I also knew you'd completely avoid the small matter of anti-coagulants, which he would have been on from the minute medical staff got hold of him till well after he got off the respirator.

There is nothing to suggest he went insane as a result of his surgery. No offence to you, but I tend to go by the testimony of those that know him well as to his being a roll and butter. People such as his wife and kids. Don't you think his wife/kids would grasp at any chance to make his life a bit better and if getting him out of a cell and into a hospital was in any way feasible, they'd be all over it? Even if his wife is as you portray her, what about his kids? They haven't said anything. His behaviour after the surgery seems consistent with his behaviour before.
__________________
Above post is my opinion unless it's a quote.
 
Old July 2nd, 2012 #2725
Leonard Rouse
Celebrating My Diversity
 
Leonard Rouse's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2010
Location: With The Creepy-Ass Crackahs
Posts: 8,156
Leonard Rouse
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Donald E. Pauly View Post
For once, Lenny the Jew lover makes sense with most of his points. I am doing all of this out of my own pocket. You are just jealous because that I have my own hate page on the Poverty Pimp's website and you are not important to have one.
Your SPLC mention has never set right with me. You don't rate one, yet there it is.

Your activity here suggests a rationale: to cover a relationship you have with SPLC (and/or ADL, and/or FBI), like the cop punching the informant in a hundred hack movies, to keep up the ruse for the marks.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pauly
BTW, the Poverty Pimp and the ADL have no interest in the fact that Steele went crazy.
Not a fact--your propaganda.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pauly
It doesn't fit their image of him as a cold blooded killer. The Judenpresse and the government also have no interest in that subject.
Steele himself discredits that image.

The fact that Cyndi, the purported would-be victim, stood by her husband--even after their marital issues--discredits that image.

The SPLC and/or ADL was involved. They'd been after Steele since he had the audacity to defend Butler. The operation was manipulated in such a way that it was taken out of local judicial control with the crossing of state lines. Once it became a federal rap, even the prosecution was brought in direct from DC, bypassing the local US Attorney's office in Idaho. No chances taken.

We know at least one federal informant was involved, Larry Fairfax.

The attorney that was eventually retained turned-out to be a class A corrupt scumbag. Did he have contact with SPLC? He certainly rode into town for one last score and threw the case, and it's not like them to leave a base uncovered so close to the finish line.

The point is that the government's case was weak and the circumstances surrounding the case look bad, suggesting the possibility of a new trial.

And in this case, unlike so many SPLC/ADL ops, there are a bunch of mouths that can talk--mouths that were hired guns, not direct assets. A new trial could be disasterous.

Since the original motivation proffered to the original jury (or, should I say, grab-bag of motivations vomited at the jury, for them to pick one that suited them) was so weak, a new motivation will have to be concocted.

That's where you come in, Pauly, with your incessant 'Steele=Crazy' garbage, posted over and over for months at a time, even when there is no news to post.

The supposition that 'Steele=Crazy' is a band-aid to cover the SPLC/ADL/FedGov's original case. They can't get by with it in the actual courtroom, so they're prosecuting the trial ahead of time in the court of public opinion, to sour the new jury who will undoubtedly see this thread and come to a a preconceived notion of Edgar Steele.

That's why it's so necessary to beat the drum of 'Steele=Crazy' over and over and over again, ad nauseum. It's like peddling any other kind of jewish crap, from toothpaste to the Kardashians to fag 'marriage.' Scream the same crap over and over and people will buy it. You're marketing.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pauly
To clear the record, Steele being crazy is a fact, not my opinion.
It clears the record that you are dishonorable. An opinion is still an opinion no matter what you call it.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pauly
It is my opinion that he went crazy from aorta surgery. That is a highly informed opinion from 10 years of experience as a video consultant to the best heart surgeon in Phoenix.
Other physicians aren't qualified to make the 'diagnosis' you have. The nurses in the suite aren't qualified. The heart surgeon himself can't credibly make that diagnosis. But the glorified wedding photographer a thousand miles away is?

Nigger, please.

Assuming your assertion here is true, I wonder how your (former?) employer would like it that you were spouting off about how all his patients have 'brain damage?'

Or how about the patients knowing that a 'racist' and 'anti-semite' (with his own SPLC page! ) had been a party to their surgery?

How would the hospital like it?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pauly
More importantly, I have done a lot of research since this case started and had no clue that heart surgery was as dangerous as it is.
Nice. In the previous breath you tried to establish credentials with your photography experience. Now, you didn't actually know anything until the Steele case began.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pauly
As a matter of fact, the senility of Pastor Butler, of Blessed Memory, is easily explained from his heart bypass operation (20 years ago if memory serves).
Butler was 86 years old when he died. My explanation is a million times more likely than yours.

Last edited by Leonard Rouse; July 2nd, 2012 at 03:23 PM. Reason: Corrected to read/prefer SPLC (instead of ADL) where cited.
 
Old July 2nd, 2012 #2726
Leonard Rouse
Celebrating My Diversity
 
Leonard Rouse's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2010
Location: With The Creepy-Ass Crackahs
Posts: 8,156
Leonard Rouse
Default Re: Edgar Steele "charged in murder-for-hire plot"

Quote:
Originally Posted by Donald E. Pauly
For once, Lenny the Jew lover makes sense with . . .
Your use of capitalization in only part of the smear, 'Lenny the Jew lover,' (as opposed to 'Lenny the Jew Lover') is a form of calling me a jew without being forthright.

It's expressly against the rules here--one of the very few rules.

It's also typical of your smarmy, manipulative methods.
 
Old July 2nd, 2012 #2727
Donald E. Pauly
Banned
 
Join Date: Dec 2003
Location: Las Vegas
Posts: 4,130
Smile Re: Heart Surgery Induced Strokes

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bev View Post
I knew you'd say that. I also knew you'd completely avoid the small matter of anti-coagulants, which he would have been on from the minute medical staff got hold of him till well after he got off the respirator.

There is nothing to suggest he went insane as a result of his surgery. No offence to you, but I tend to go by the testimony of those that know him well as to his being a roll and butter. People such as his wife and kids. Don't you think his wife/kids would grasp at any chance to make his life a bit better and if getting him out of a cell and into a hospital was in any way feasible, they'd be all over it? Even if his wife is as you portray her, what about his kids? They haven't said anything. His behaviour after the surgery seems consistent with his behaviour before.
You fail to understand that anti-coagulants do ALMOST no good when a capillary is blocked. There is no blood flow to bring in the anti-coagulant to dissolve the clot. It is forever. A large vessel partially blocked by a clot has flow which will bring in the anti-coagulant and dissolve that clot. A vessel (usually a capillary) which is totally blocked by debris, such as a piece of aorta wall or valve, can never be opened by anti-coagulants.

In answer to your question about family, each of them has been personally notified by me and they all know that Steele is crazy. There is some reason that they want him to be locked up permanently and be a martyr. In short, the family and Steele's lawyers are all liars and race traitors.

My best guess is that all of them see that Steele is worth more locked up in Federal prison than in a looney bin with unknown outcome. This is my opinion, not yet a proven fact. It is a fact that Steele's $1,000 per month social security check stopped when he was convicted. It is also a fact that Cyndi didn't know that was going to happen.

What the Steele camp may not realize is that if they get him out of prison, Cyndi can start collecting his social security check again. However, it might cost them more than that to service and control him. It might be more profitable to leave him where he is. Remember that Cyndi is a gold digger by her own admission. This is a fact, not my opinion. It is my opinion that she has become a world class actress specializing in Crocodile tears. A Hollywood talent scout would snap her up. This is not my opinion, it is a fact.

Last edited by Donald E. Pauly; July 2nd, 2012 at 03:51 PM. Reason: typo
 
Old July 2nd, 2012 #2728
Leonard Rouse
Celebrating My Diversity
 
Leonard Rouse's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2010
Location: With The Creepy-Ass Crackahs
Posts: 8,156
Leonard Rouse
Default Re: Heart Surgery Induced Strokes

Quote:
Originally Posted by Donald E. Pauly View Post
It is a fact that Steele's $1,000 per month social security check stopped when he was convicted. It is also a fact that Cyndi didn't know that was going to happen.
I can't imagine a more convoluted, unlikely plot to net a car payment and a trip to the grocery store.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pauly
Remember that Cyndi is a gold digger by her own admission. This is a fact, not my opinion.
It's not even an opinion. No? Cite your source. Provide the quote.

You can't because you're a liar.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pauly
A Hollywood talent scout would snap her up. This is not my opinion, it is a fact.
This statement is nonsensical.

Still think she should die, scumbag?
 
Old July 2nd, 2012 #2729
Bev
drinking tea
 
Bev's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2006
Location: England
Posts: 38,247
Bev
Default Re: Heart Surgery Induced Strokes

Quote:
Originally Posted by Donald E. Pauly View Post
You fail to understand that anti-coagulants do ALMOST no good when a capillary is blocked. There is no blood flow to bring in the anti-coagulant to dissolve the clot. It is forever. A large vessel partially blocked by a clot has flow which will bring in the anti-coagulant and dissolve that clot. A vessel (usually a capillary) which is totally blocked by debris, such as a piece of aorta wall or valve, can never be opened by anti-coagulants.
Ask OTPTT to explain thrombolytic therapy and how it dissolves blood clots to you.

The anti-coagulants would have been given whilst he was off his feet (on the respirator) and during/prior to surgery to prevent clots. If he had had a clot, he would have had thrombolytic therapy to get rid of it. Do you know what drugs he was given? Anything ending in ----ase?



Quote:
In answer to your question about family, each of them has been personally notified by me and they all know that Steele is crazy.
Have they all written to you to state categorically that they know he is a nutter? Or are you basing "they all know" on the fact that you told them? If so, you've told me he is mad and I don't know he is.

Quote:
There is some reason that they want him to be locked up permanently and be a martyr.
I've seen no evidence to support that.
Quote:
In short, the family and Steele's lawyers are all liars and race traitors.
In your opinion.

Quote:
My best guess is that all of them see that Steele is worth more locked up in Federal prison than in a looney bin with unknown outcome.
And he's probably worth more exonerated and back with them - which seems to be what they're after.

Quote:
It is a fact that Steele's $1,000 per month social security check stopped when he was convicted. It is also a fact that Cyndi didn't know that was going to happen.
Why is that a fact? It's common sense to anyone that if you get locked up, you don't get any sort of welfare benefit.


Quote:
What the Steele camp may not realize is that if they get him out of prison, Cyndi can start collecting his social security check again.
If they get him out, HE can collect it again.

Quote:
However, it might cost them more than that to service and control him. It might be more profitable to leave him where he is.
This makes no sense.
Quote:
Remember that Cyndi is a gold digger by her own admission.
She thought she had been shat on and tried to punish him. Gold digger? Perhaps, but thousands of women do this.

If she were a gold digger, she would be off to the nearest lawyer screaming that "he has been convicted of trying to kill me. I want a divorce and I want the lot. House, money, shirt off his back." She'd get it, no sweat.


Quote:
It is my opinion that she has become a world class actress specializing in Crocodile tears. A Hollywood talent scout would snap her up. This is not my opinion, it is a fact.
It's only a fact if your opinion is correct, which it might not be.
__________________
Above post is my opinion unless it's a quote.
 
Old July 2nd, 2012 #2730
Donald E. Pauly
Banned
 
Join Date: Dec 2003
Location: Las Vegas
Posts: 4,130
Smile Re: Heart Surgery Induced Strokes

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bev View Post
Ask OTPTT to explain thrombolytic therapy and how it dissolves blood clots to you.
......
The anti-coagulants would have been given whilst he was off his feet (on the respirator) and during/prior to surgery to prevent clots. If he had had a clot, he would have had thrombolytic therapy to get rid of it. Do you know what drugs he was given? Anything ending in ----ase?
.......
OTPTT is our resident bed pan changer. This is way above his pay grade. He has shown his ignorance in the past. Work on your reading comprehension. The brain damage was likely done an hour before surgery.
 
Old July 2nd, 2012 #2731
Donald E. Pauly
Banned
 
Join Date: Dec 2003
Location: Las Vegas
Posts: 4,130
Smile Steele Went Crazy Believer #4

If memory serves, there are about eight established posters here that know that Steele is crazy. I will post them all as I can remember them. Hadding was the second after Kievsky to see that Steele was crazy. He corrects me here for the error of my ways for being slow to see that Steele went crazy. I took that correction properly and cheerfully. Full disclosure, I am a recovered Steele cheerleader.

Quote:
http://vnnforum.com/showthread.php?p=1323162#2263

September 25th, 2011 #2263
Donald E. Pauly
Senior Member

Join Date: Dec 2003
Location: Las Vegas
Posts: 2,315
Leaving a Sinking Ship

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hadding

Why was Pauly so unresponsive to my tags in July, August, September 2010? He was quite the Steele cheerleader himself back then.
I supported Steele as long as there was a possibility of his being framed. When his behavior was proven to be crazy beyond a doubt, I changed my mind. His steamy love letters to Tatyana Loginova written from jail did the trick. They are undisputed. The 1500 pages of the trial transcript reinforced it a hundred times.
__________________
Worse is better for now.
The Five Words
Der Zionismus ist die "Endlösung" der Judenfrage.

Last edited by Donald E. Pauly; July 2nd, 2012 at 07:12 PM. Reason: format
 
Old July 2nd, 2012 #2732
Leonard Rouse
Celebrating My Diversity
 
Leonard Rouse's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2010
Location: With The Creepy-Ass Crackahs
Posts: 8,156
Leonard Rouse
Default Re: Heart Surgery Induced Strokes

Quote:
Originally Posted by Donald E. Pauly View Post
OTPTT is our resident bed pan changer. This is way above his pay grade. He has shown his ignorance in the past.
To a shade tree internet cardiologist, an actual nurse is a mere 'bed pan changer.'

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pauly
Work on your reading comprehension. The brain damage was likely done an hour before surgery.
Yeah. . .because Bev is so much dumber than you.
 
Old July 2nd, 2012 #2733
Leonard Rouse
Celebrating My Diversity
 
Leonard Rouse's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2010
Location: With The Creepy-Ass Crackahs
Posts: 8,156
Leonard Rouse
Default Re: Steele Went Crazy Believer #4

Quote:
Originally Posted by Donald E. Pauly View Post
If memory serves, there are about eight established posters here that know that Steele is crazy. I will post them all as I can remember them. Hadding was the second after Kievsky to see that Steele was crazy. He corrects me here for the error of my ways for being slow to see that Steele went crazy. I took that correction properly and cheerfully. Full disclosure, I am a recovered Steele cheerleader.
The two threads you're active on are this one and the Bill White thread. Joy Boy, Proponent of the Big Lie Technique (fka Hadding), came back out of the woodwork for the Bill White thread.

You two are quite the team, with quite the narrow interests.
 
Old July 2nd, 2012 #2734
Bob Magnuson
Junior Member
 
Join Date: May 2012
Posts: 49
Bob Magnuson
Default Re: Heart Surgery Induced Strokes

Quote:
Originally Posted by Donald E. Pauly View Post
In answer to your question about family, each of them has been personally notified by me and they all know that Steele is crazy.
"Notified"? What a hoot. How about "abrasified" or "harassified". Anybody you contact knows you promote your opinion that "Steele is crazy". And if they don't know that up front, I'm here to illustrate your opinions with clarity.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Donald E. Pauly View Post
In short, the family and Steele's lawyers are all liars and race traitors.
Hmmm, liars is not sufficient. Now "race traitors" is added. What's next, holohoax-deniers?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Donald E. Pauly View Post
What the Steele camp may not realize is that if they get him out of prison, Cyndi can start collecting his social security check again.
What the Steele Camp realizes, Mr. Pauly, is that your _behavior_ is unlike that of normal people. "Normal people" say their piece and move on. "Normal people" don't go ballistic when their dogma is challenged. "Normal people" accept others may think, believe differently.

So it could follow to label you a whack-job, but I think that inaccurate. I think you are intelligent, sly and perceptive. Whack-jobs are not. So we come back to ask, WHY. Why is your behavior so outrageous?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Donald E. Pauly View Post
Cyndi is a gold digger by her own admission. This is a fact, not my opinion.
This is a new approach DEP. To vent what you say is fact, not your opinion... IS your opinion. The slippery eel remains caught.
 
Old July 2nd, 2012 #2735
Bob Magnuson
Junior Member
 
Join Date: May 2012
Posts: 49
Bob Magnuson
Default Re: Steele Went Crazy Believer #4

Quote:
Originally Posted by Donald E. Pauly View Post
If memory serves, there are about eight established posters here that know that Steele is crazy. I will post them all as I can remember them. Hadding was the second after Kievsky to see that Steele was crazy. He corrects me here for the error of my ways for being slow to see that Steele went crazy. I took that correction properly and cheerfully. Full disclosure, I am a recovered Steele cheerleader.
God, we have the original "Motley Crew".

Dude, it doesn't matter if you trot out 6 million established posters whose opinion that "Steele went crazy" aligns with yours. Make it 666 million. If you did, the only thing proven is there are a lot of opinions that match. Even that does not _prove_ Mr. Steele went/is crazy.

This seems another desperate need to show others who share your particular opinions. Again, WHY, Mr. Don?
 
Old July 2nd, 2012 #2736
Bob Magnuson
Junior Member
 
Join Date: May 2012
Posts: 49
Bob Magnuson
Default Re: Edgar Steele "charged in murder-for-hire plot"

Your method here of persistent opinion-promotion - to try to establish some desired fact - will not work. Based on observation, when all that was heard in this thread were crickets, you continued posting your opinions. Man, that is stick-to-it-ness.

What to you GAIN to do this? Do you feel good about doing this even when no other responses occur? Does it charge your personal battery somehow? What can people think of your behavior here?

In a big-screen movie, sometimes we have two guys fighting until each other is pulp. Fighter 'A' musters a big punch and decks fighter 'B'. Fighter 'A' says to 'B', "stay down man, stay down", but fighter 'B' summons some inner strength to return to the fight.

In such portrayals, there is a noble _reason_ why fighter 'B' won't give up. But for you in this thread, there is no (clearly apparent) noble reason.

Are you doing this to feel superior to others, by shouting them down? Is it titillating to see submissive postures in those around you? Do you have large blocks of time with nothing to do? Is your world lacking contact with other people, and by your vigorous activites here you don't feel alone?

I'm keen to hear the whys behind all this, Mr. P. Why not divulge...

Thanko.
 
Old July 3rd, 2012 #2737
Bev
drinking tea
 
Bev's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2006
Location: England
Posts: 38,247
Bev
Default Re: Heart Surgery Induced Strokes

Quote:
Originally Posted by Donald E. Pauly View Post
OTPTT is our resident bed pan changer. This is way above his pay grade. He has shown his ignorance in the past. Work on your reading comprehension. The brain damage was likely done an hour before surgery.
Dismissing a trained nurse as a bed pan changer because he might be able to teach you something? Oh my! Well, OK. Use Google and read for yourself about the therapy. It exists and it is used to dissolve blood clots. Remember? You said they couldn't be removed and they were there permanently. You were wrong. In any case, it's all academic as it's unknown whether Mr Steele had a blood clot, and if he did, it certainly didn't leave him mentally impaired. That is fact, borne out by his behaviour and by witnesses who know him.

Quote:
She thought she had been shat on and tried to punish him. Gold digger? Perhaps, but thousands of women do this.

If she were a gold digger, she would be off to the nearest lawyer screaming that "he has been convicted of trying to kill me. I want a divorce and I want the lot. House, money, shirt off his back." She'd get it, no sweat.
Didn't want to address this bit of common sense?

If Cindy was just in it for the money, which option would she choose? Keeping him in prison - where she gets zilch - or running to a divorce lawyer with the news that he was convicted of trying to kill her and taking everything he had? It's a no brainer. Another bit of your evidence destroyed.
__________________
Above post is my opinion unless it's a quote.
 
Old July 4th, 2012 #2738
Donald E. Pauly
Banned
 
Join Date: Dec 2003
Location: Las Vegas
Posts: 4,130
Smile Re: Heart Surgery Induced Strokes

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bev View Post
Dismissing a trained nurse as a bed pan changer because he might be able to teach you something? Oh my! Well, OK. Use Google and read for yourself about the therapy. It exists and it is used to dissolve blood clots. Remember? You said they couldn't be removed and they were there permanently. You were wrong. In any case, it's all academic as it's unknown whether Mr Steele had a blood clot, and if he did, it certainly didn't leave him mentally impaired. That is fact, borne out by his behaviour and by witnesses who know him.

Didn't want to address this bit of common sense?

If Cindy was just in it for the money, which option would she choose? Keeping him in prison - where she gets zilch - or running to a divorce lawyer with the news that he was convicted of trying to kill her and taking everything he had? It's a no brainer. Another bit of your evidence destroyed.
I dismiss a supposed trained nurse who has NEVER worked on a patient who has survived a ruptured ascending aortic aneurysm. For that manner only 1 in 30 ever live. Steele is a walking miracle even when he is crazy. I don't know that my Phoenix heart surgeon EVER did such a surgery. To my knowledge none of the aneurysms that he repaired had ruptured yet.

My guess is that I have visited FAR more patients who have survived heart surgery than our resident bed pan changer has. He shoots his mouth off when he doesn't know what he is talking about but I know my limitations. A totally blocked artery can NEVER be unplugged with anti-coagulants. Surely you know that it does no good to put drain cleaner down a totally plugged drain. It only works when there is enough water movement to take the drain cleaner to the plugged spot.

In addition anti-coagulants DO NOT work to dissolve blockages formed by debris such as cells from arterial walls and heart valve chunks. If these partially block an artery, they will in turn cause further clots which can dislodge and travel further downstream. These in turn will block capillaries in the brain and cannot be removed. You need to learn about pump head.

Had you read Steele's rants and the transcript, you would know that he was conscious for an hour after the aneurysm ruptured and it clotted. If it had not clotted his entire blood volume would have leaked out in 60 seconds. There was a full hour for strokes to make him go crazy BEFORE he was operated on.

It is my OPINION that Cyndi saw that Steele had become unmanageable after surgery. When he got arrested she initially thought that he had been framed just like I once did. He signed over power of attorney to her and she had their ranch and their silver. When McAllister botched the trial she saw a silver lining in the cloud.

By that time she had seen that he was crazy. She realized the opportunity for a new family business begging for money from her husband's supporters. Why should she argue with Steele about being crazy when the money was rolling in? His social security was worth $1,000 per month and she wouldn't have to put up with him being crazy any more.

Unfortunately, she was surprised when the social security stopped. If Cyndi divorces her husband, she will have to come clean on all of the lies that she has told. Some of these were under oath and she can be prosecuted for perjury. Her smartest financial move was to keep the lies coming and to milk the website for every shekel that it will produce. Why should she spend money on divorce lawyers when Steele was crazy enough to sign over power of attorney to her? She has everything that he owns INCLUDING the shirt off his back this time.

It is not the slightest bit surprising for her to be selling the ranch. The house is too big for her now that her kids are on their own and her husband is in prison. She needs a smaller house to run her new family business of begging for money. Her heating bill will be a lot less and a smaller house will be a lot easier to take care of.

Last edited by Donald E. Pauly; July 4th, 2012 at 01:03 PM. Reason: typo
 
Old July 4th, 2012 #2739
Donald E. Pauly
Banned
 
Join Date: Dec 2003
Location: Las Vegas
Posts: 4,130
Smile Love Nest for Sale

Cyndi should approach Tatyana about buying the ranch. She might want to feather her love nest and learn to be a cowgirl. She can never do that in the Ukraine. If I can ever get Steele out of prison it would make a perfect home for the two of them. It would have a romantic touch.

Cyndi is smart to be selling the ranch. As soon as she does so her husband will be penniless and have no assets. It he ever comes to his senses and revokes his power of attorney to her, she can't sell the ranch.

Quote:
http://www.coldwellbanker-idaho.com/...%20Results.htm



1569 TALACHE RD., SAGLE, ID 83860

MLS#: 12-815
Bed(s): 8
Total Baths: 6
Full Bath(s): 6
Half Bath(s): 0
Three Quarter Bath(s): 0
Garage: 2
Car Port: No
Basement: Yes
SQ Feet: 5,805
Water Front: Yes
Style: Farm or Ranch
Status: Active
Year: 1990
Story(s): 1
Acreage: 14.00
Pool: No
Property View: No
Area Information
Area: North (Bonner & Boundary)
School District: Lk Pend Oreille - 84
Property Highlights

Exquisite gated home on private acreage with a 16,000 s.ft. indor horse arena with 30 stalls, abundant hay storage. Home sits on 14 acres and features include: sauna room with jucuzzi, approx 900 sqft. master suite with movie projector, hardwood floors, guest house, several out-buildings, car lift, 2 ponds, pasture, back-up generator & much more. Shown by appointment only.

Last edited by Donald E. Pauly; July 4th, 2012 at 12:48 PM. Reason: typo
 
Old July 4th, 2012 #2740
Donald E. Pauly
Banned
 
Join Date: Dec 2003
Location: Las Vegas
Posts: 4,130
Smile Re: Love Nest for Sale

I'm curious as to how many posters here live in a $1 million ranch like this one. Would it break your heart for Cyndi to have to sell it to generate attorney fees and for her to have to buy a smaller house? My money says that there will be NO significant money spent on lawyers now.

Cyndi has her husband right where she wants him. She can collect loot from her website and she has the reputation as a loyal wife. One of her problems is the loss of his $1,000 per month social security check. She can get enough loot out of the ranch to offset that. This beats the hell out of finding a job at her age and working for a living.
 
Reply

Tags
edgar steele

Share


Thread
Display Modes


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 10:55 PM.
Page generated in 0.31173 seconds.