Vanguard News Network
VNN Media
VNN Digital Library
VNN Reader Mail
VNN Broadcasts

Old July 8th, 2012 #2801
Donald E. Pauly
Banned
 
Join Date: Dec 2003
Location: Las Vegas
Posts: 4,130
Smile Steamy Love Letters from Jail

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bev View Post
So he said he likes Obama. Whilst I and certainly millions of others disagree with him on that point, it does not make him insane. Misguided, maybe. Playing some kind of "I'm not your average racist" card, maybe. Criminally insane, no.

He doesn't need to mention the emails or love letters - it's already been established that cheating on your wife, (if he did - which is under considerable doubt) whilst a scummy thing to do, is not a symptom of insanity.

The video proves without a doubt that he is in full control of all his mental faculties. There is no appreciable difference between this video and earlier videos. This proves conclusively and once and for all that there was no change in his mental state.
You are of course correct that a husband having a girl friend is not indicative of insanity. In fact, I will argue that sometimes it is proof of sanity. Take the case where a self professed gold digger wife has become fat and a likely shrew. I will argue in this case that it was perfectly rational for Steele to try to kill her. This is true so long as the plot had a realistic chance of success. I have publicly stated that he had every moral right to kill her after what she tried to do to him when she filed for divorce. Of course he had no legal right to kill her.

However the government's version of the plot proves that Steele was insane as a matter of law. It reads like that it was thought up by a six-year-old and had NO chance of success. It could not have been thought up by a sane lawyer. In any case, if you write your girlfriend from your jail cell when you are there on charges of having tried to blow your wife up with a pipe bomb, you are crazier than a shit house rat. The contents of the letter are irrelevant.

The contents of the letters provide another half dozen or so separate proofs that Steele was crazy. These proofs are beyond the scope of this particular post and are totally unnecessary.

We need authors for www.steelewentcrazy.org and will accepting donations soon. Visit us.
 
Old July 9th, 2012 #2802
Bev
drinking tea
 
Bev's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2006
Location: England
Posts: 38,247
Bev
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Donald E. Pauly View Post
You are of course correct that a husband having a girl friend is not indicative of insanity. In fact, I will argue that sometimes it is proof of sanity. Take the case where a self professed gold digger wife has become fat and a likely shrew. I will argue in this case that it was perfectly rational for Steele to try to kill her. This is true so long as the plot had a realistic chance of success. I have publicly stated that he had every moral right to kill her after what she tried to do to him when she filed for divorce. Of course he had no legal right to kill her.

However the government's version of the plot proves that Steele was insane as a matter of law. It reads like that it was thought up by a six-year-old and had NO chance of success. It could not have been thought up by a sane lawyer. In any case, if you write your girlfriend from your jail cell when you are there on charges of having tried to blow your wife up with a pipe bomb, you are crazier than a shit house rat. The contents of the letter are irrelevant.

The contents of the letters provide another half dozen or so separate proofs that Steele was crazy. These proofs are beyond the scope of this particular post and are totally unnecessary.

We need authors for www.steelewentcrazy.org and will accepting donations soon. Visit us.
Unfortunately you are again confusing opinion with fact and subsequently building on it to further your case. There is no evidence that Cyndi is a gold digger. Yes, she tried to sting him when she filed a divorce on the grounds of his adultery, but that is no more or less than most women would do. Further, if she was indeed a gold digger, she now has an attempted murder conviction to take to the divorce courts. This would almost certainly see her with every last penny he has. She has not done so, proving conclusively that she is not a gold digger. Therefore we can discount that as a motive.

Writing letters to someone is also not proof of craziness. It is certainly misguided but he probably thought that justice would prevail and he would be released. Therefore it made sense to continue his bride scam investigation, if that is indeed what it was.


Also, a good rule of thumb is that if the "government's version" provides proof of anything, we can usually safely discount it.
__________________
Above post is my opinion unless it's a quote.
 
Old July 9th, 2012 #2803
Donald E. Pauly
Banned
 
Join Date: Dec 2003
Location: Las Vegas
Posts: 4,130
Smile Proof of Craziness

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bev View Post
Unfortunately you are again confusing opinion with fact and subsequently building on it to further your case. There is no evidence that Cyndi is a gold digger. Yes, she tried to sting him when she filed a divorce on the grounds of his adultery, but that is no more or less than most women would do. Further, if she was indeed a gold digger, she now has an attempted murder conviction to take to the divorce courts. This would almost certainly see her with every last penny he has. She has not done so, proving conclusively that she is not a gold digger. Therefore we can discount that as a motive.

Writing letters to someone is also not proof of craziness. It is certainly misguided but he probably thought that justice would prevail and he would be released. Therefore it made sense to continue his bride scam investigation, if that is indeed what it was.

Also, a good rule of thumb is that if the "government's version" provides proof of anything, we can usually safely discount it.
April Gaede told me that Steele took Cyndi in off the street in San Francisco when he was practicing law there. She had a two-year-old baby girl and had just gotten thru an acrimonious divorce. He soon married her and adopted her daughter Nicole. Cyndi has been a kept woman for the entire 25 years of her marriage.

Cyndi is an accomplished gold digger. The last time she TRIED to take her husband for everything but the shirt off of his back. This time she SUCCEEDED in getting that shirt as well as more besides. My guess is that she didn't have the money to pay a lawyer in her attempt to divorce Steele. Perhaps there was a bit of honor among thieves in Northern Idaho and local lawyers refused to take the case against one of their own kind. It was therefore better to kiss and make up.

This time Cyndi was able to get all of Steele's property without having to pay divorce lawyers. I think that she paid the lawyers in this case a pittance, just enough to look like that she was giving her husband a defense. She pocketed the difference between the donations and this pittance. More importantly, she is rid of a nuisance, having to take care of a crazy man who could become dangerous again at any time.

It is possible that someone who is not a lawyer could expect that letters written from jail would be private. Steele is an experienced former lawyer who knows that ALL jail communications are monitored and may be shown to the jury. Anyone to whom I have told the story about Steele writing steamy love letters to his girlfriend from his jail cell has agreed that this is absolute proof that he was crazy. The Steele cheerleaders here conveniently ignore the issue. You are the only one whom I know of with brains who agrees with them.

Lets turn the tables. You are in jail on charges of having hired a hit man to kill your husband. You write steamy love letters to your boyfriend from your jail cell. Is that proof that you are crazy?

The government's version of the case is automatically suspect as you correctly point out. Every now and then the government is telling the truth however. Remember that I am a recovered Steele Cheerleader. However, the transcripts are not in dispute. They tell us what the testimony was and give much insight that the Judenpresse omits. I have been able to unearth a few accounts of the trial from scattered observers who were Steele supporters and attended it. Their accounts agree with the transcript in every case. The Judenpresse also agree with the transcript as far as they go. Their sin is one of omission.
 
Old July 10th, 2012 #2804
Bev
drinking tea
 
Bev's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2006
Location: England
Posts: 38,247
Bev
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Donald E. Pauly View Post
April Gaede told me that Steele took Cyndi in off the street in San Francisco when he was practicing law there. She had a two-year-old baby girl and had just gotten thru an acrimonious divorce. He soon married her and adopted her daughter Nicole. Cyndi has been a kept woman for the entire 25 years of her marriage.
A mirror image of thousands of relationships throughout the Western world. Not evidence of gold digging.
Quote:
Cyndi is an accomplished gold digger. The last time she TRIED to take her husband for everything but the shirt off of his back.
In a move that, whilst despicable, is understandable and mirrored by thousands of women who have been cheated on.

"Accomplished" is a strange choice of word, seeing as you've just told us that she was taken in off the streets - I guess she didn't score too well out of her first divorce, then. Hardly "accomplished".

Quote:
This time she SUCCEEDED in getting that shirt as well as more besides.
Nope, his assets are still his assets.

Quote:
My guess is that she didn't have the money to pay a lawyer in her attempt to divorce Steele.
As you say, a guess. Or maybe he convinced or proved to her that he hadn't been cheating, but was investigating dating scams, incidentally, the same thing he is supposed to be doing with the Russian women.

Quote:
Perhaps there was a bit of honor among thieves in Northern Idaho and local lawyers refused to take the case against one of their own kind. It was therefore better to kiss and make up.
I very much doubt that. Lawyers like money and don't give a shit about trying to stitch another one up. I'm sure she'd have found someone willing to take on the case.

Anyway, this is all opinion, guesswork, stabs in the dark, conjecture - call it what you will. We need to examine facts, not the guesswork of random people.


Quote:
This time Cyndi was able to get all of Steele's property without having to pay divorce lawyers.
And she'd be better off divorcing him now and getting all of it in her name, not just having control of it.
Quote:
I think that she paid the lawyers in this case a pittance, just enough to look like that she was giving her husband a defense.
think = opinion.

Quote:
She pocketed the difference between the donations and this pittance.
Serious allegation. Got proof?
Quote:
More importantly, she is rid of a nuisance, having to take care of a crazy man who could become dangerous again at any time.
It has not been established that he is crazy. Therefore this statement is based on opinion and can be discounted.
Quote:
It is possible that someone who is not a lawyer could expect that letters written from jail would be private. Steele is an experienced former lawyer who knows that ALL jail communications are monitored and may be shown to the jury. Anyone to whom I have told the story about Steele writing steamy love letters to his girlfriend from his jail cell has agreed that this is absolute proof that he was crazy. The Steele cheerleaders here conveniently ignore the issue. You are the only one whom I know of with brains who agrees with them.
Yes, it is odd that he would do that, but it's certainly not proof that he was crazy. If he felt he had the proof for his claim behind the letters, maybe he was naive enough to believe in the system. But that it just my opinion and guess, and as we know, opinions and guesses are worthless.

Quote:
Lets turn the tables. You are in jail on charges of having hired a hit man to kill your husband. You write steamy love letters to your boyfriend from your jail cell. Is that proof that you are crazy?
If I had done it, no, I sure as hell wouldn't. If I had not done it, and was silly enough to believe in the system and in justice prevailing and freeing the innocent, then I might or might not. I don't know.


Quote:
The government's version of the case is automatically suspect as you correctly point out. Every now and then the government is telling the truth however. Remember that I am a recovered Steele Cheerleader. However, the transcripts are not in dispute. They tell us what the testimony was and give much insight that the Judenpresse omits. I have been able to unearth a few accounts of the trial from scattered observers who were Steele supporters and attended it. Their accounts agree with the transcript in every case. The Judenpresse also agree with the transcript as far as they go. Their sin is one of omission.
None of which negates my statement that the govt. version should always be treated with a healthy dose of skepticism. That various accounts tally only goes to show that the transcripts and recordings were an accurate representation of the proceedings. It is how the evidence was spun and presented that is under question.

You can quote me as saying that I have a naturally-growing pink lawn. It won't be a true fact, but it will be true that you accurately reported what I said. Do you see what I mean?
__________________
Above post is my opinion unless it's a quote.
 
Old July 10th, 2012 #2805
Donald E. Pauly
Banned
 
Join Date: Dec 2003
Location: Las Vegas
Posts: 4,130
Smile Democracy in Action

I have posted a poll on whether Steele went crazy or not at http://vnnforum.com/showthread.php?p=1408922 . Let's have 6,000 votes on this. As of this post, 100% of the votes say that he was crazy and not framed.

Last edited by Donald E. Pauly; July 10th, 2012 at 12:20 PM. Reason: typo
 
Old July 10th, 2012 #2806
Bev
drinking tea
 
Bev's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2006
Location: England
Posts: 38,247
Bev
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Donald E. Pauly View Post
I have posted a poll on whether Steele went crazy or not at http://vnnforum.com/showthread.php?p=1408922 . Let's have 6,000 votes on this. As of this post, 100% of the votes say that he was crazy and not framed.
100% lol. You just can't stop spinning. One vote - yours - said he was crazy.

And now 50% of the people disagree. See, I can do spin.
__________________
Above post is my opinion unless it's a quote.
 
Old July 10th, 2012 #2807
Hadding
Senior Member
 
Hadding's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2003
Location: Florida
Posts: 3,247
Hadding
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Donald E. Pauly View Post
I have posted a poll on whether Steele went crazy or not at http://vnnforum.com/showthread.php?p=1408922 .
The overwhelming early favorite position in that poll is refusal to take a position. I think basically they want you to shut up about it, probably because they realize that there is no evidence that Steele was framed and that it's not reasonable to say that he was, but at the same time they don't want to say anything bad about him.
 
Old July 10th, 2012 #2808
Donald E. Pauly
Banned
 
Join Date: Dec 2003
Location: Las Vegas
Posts: 4,130
Smile Pollsters Are Scaring Away Voters

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hadding View Post
The overwhelming early favorite position in that poll is refusal to take a position. I think basically they want you to shut up about it, probably because they realize that there is no evidence that Steele was framed and that it's not reasonable to say that he was, but at the same time they don't want to say anything bad about him.
It is interesting that pollsters are refusing to vote and trying to scare away voters. The silence of the Steele Cheerleaders is also deafening.
 
Old July 10th, 2012 #2809
Donald E. Pauly
Banned
 
Join Date: Dec 2003
Location: Las Vegas
Posts: 4,130
Smile April's Thoughts on Steele

April Gaede was a little slower in recovery than I was. She told me that she gave the Steele camp $200 out of her unemployment check just after she had been laid off. She was furious when she found out that Steele had gone crazy and his family refused to see the obvious. She doesn't know that I am making this post but I demand that the Steele camp send her money back.

April has to go back and forth to North Dakota to work in the oil fields with her husband to pay the family's bills. She doesn't live in a $1 million horse ranch with 30 stalls. She can't even afford to board a pony for her youngest daughter.

April knows Cyndi and has called her several times to explain that Steele has gone crazy. She has also called her son Rex who also refuses to listen. The reason of course, is that they want to keep the money rolling in from deluded Steele supporters. It beats getting a job.

April told me that Steele had written her several letters from jail that were totally inappropriate from a married man to a married woman. This is especially true when considering that they were written from his jail cell where he was on trial for charges of trying to kill his wife.

April saw a letter written to Heidi Duty from Spokane that Steele had met. It was just like hers.

A Heather Dalton from Alabama is a 25 year old White Nationalist and apparently sent Steele her photo. She is cute and I have corresponded with her. He sent her at least a half dozen thick steamy love letters to April's house where she was living for a while.

I was defending Steele to April by pointing out that maybe he was lonesome. Her retort:

Quote:
Then why doesn't he write his wife?
Of course that is a bit cruel because he was prohibited by court order from contacting her. The point is well made however. These are some more proofs that he is crazy which have not been published before.

I won't mention the other two steamy love letters to young women but informed forum members will be able to make a good guess. Clue: Initial L. for both of them.

Presumably the prosecution has copies of all these letters. In the unlikely event that Steele gets a new trial, the prosecution will pull out all of the stops. They have 10 times the dirt on Steele that they showed the jury this time. He got nearly minimum sentence by serving it concurrently. They can easily double the 50 years by making him serve it consecutively.

If Steele gets out, he has enough material for a full length book. The title will be "Love Letters to My Honeys from Jail".

Last edited by Donald E. Pauly; July 12th, 2012 at 11:29 AM. Reason: typo
 
Old July 10th, 2012 #2810
Donald E. Pauly
Banned
 
Join Date: Dec 2003
Location: Las Vegas
Posts: 4,130
Angry 100 Proofs that Steele Went Crazy

I may have been exaggerating a tiny bit when I posted that there were 100 proofs that Steele went crazy from aorta surgery. In order to get ready for the return of Steele's webmaster Bob Magnuson, here is a preview of a coming attraction. Here are my notes for 36 different proofs that Steele went crazy.

Many of them will not make sense in this form but I will explain them all in detail as I get time. I have not been scraping the bottom of the barrel. I just jot them down as I think of them. Every time that I look at the transcript I come up with some more.

Quote:

Ukrainian bride scam book could not be given away
pipe bomb would lead to a huge investigation by ATF
pipe bomb was unreliable and would not explode predictably
No fool would take the risk for $10,000 worth of silver
Fairfax was a potential blackmailer

life insurance fraud
backhoe threat
paying in silver
paying Fairfax in silver
selling off $55,000 in silver at $18 per ounce

lumber trip alibi to Spokane
claim that Fairfax would plant pipe bombs to cover up theft
letter to Tatyana
letters to honeys after divorce
Steele's children and Tatyana after their mother was dead.

lying to Tatyana about being divorced
liposuction after major surgery with huge scar
call for Russian Mafia investigation
telling judge to make the Guiness Book of Records with sentence
admitting to writing letter and having his reasons for doing so

Bonner County lawsuit over Tao book caused move to Moscow
claim that ADL letter was in hand of U.S. Marshall at arraignment
I like Obama remark in jailhouse interview
not testifying in his own defense
failure to fire Public Defender

failure to fire McAllister
expecting any of this behavior to be seen as rational
failure to notify law enforcement when Fairfax offered to be killer
Steele had Kelsey send him books on Russian in jail
"You gotta be shitin me" remark

searching Fairfax and display of firearms
shisenhosen
power of attorney
love letter after computer seized
hospital recovery ward divorce threat

introductory letter to Tatyana before arrest

Last edited by Donald E. Pauly; July 11th, 2012 at 12:52 PM. Reason: duplicate proof
 
Old July 10th, 2012 #2811
Donald E. Pauly
Banned
 
Join Date: Dec 2003
Location: Las Vegas
Posts: 4,130
Smile Preliminary Poll Results

The poll as to whether Steele went crazy from aorta surgery is at http://vnnforum.com/showthread.php?t=143526 . As of this post, half the voters are confused and the other half say that he was not framed. Not a single Steele Cheerleader has voted so far.
 
Old July 11th, 2012 #2812
Bev
drinking tea
 
Bev's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2006
Location: England
Posts: 38,247
Bev
Default

Well over 70% think he is either sane or doubt the rather flimsy smears.
__________________
Above post is my opinion unless it's a quote.
 
Old July 11th, 2012 #2813
Donald E. Pauly
Banned
 
Join Date: Dec 2003
Location: Las Vegas
Posts: 4,130
Smile Another Spin Contest

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bev View Post
Well over 70% think he is either sane or doubt the rather flimsy smears.
To be more precise, barely 28% think that he is sane and well over 40% are confused. Nearly 30% think that he is completely crazy. (14:35 GMT, 15:35 BST) You also failed to mention that the first Steele Cheerleader has voted.

Last edited by Donald E. Pauly; July 11th, 2012 at 09:36 AM. Reason: typo
 
Old July 11th, 2012 #2814
Bev
drinking tea
 
Bev's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2006
Location: England
Posts: 38,247
Bev
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Donald E. Pauly View Post
To be more precise, barely 28% think that he is sane and well over 40% are confused. Nearly 30% think that he is completely crazy. (14:35 GMT, 15:35 BST) You also failed to mention that the first Steele Cheerleader has voted.
More insults. The pattern is strengthened.

So you consider all the voters who are living in reality "confused"? You really are transparent and so is your agenda.

Tell me, if Steele was not a lawyer, would you still be as obsessively trying to smear him?
__________________
Above post is my opinion unless it's a quote.
 
Old July 11th, 2012 #2815
Donald E. Pauly
Banned
 
Join Date: Dec 2003
Location: Las Vegas
Posts: 4,130
Smile Steele is Not a Lawyer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bev View Post
More insults. The pattern is strengthened.

So you consider all the voters who are living in reality "confused"? You really are transparent and so is your agenda.

Tell me, if Steele was not a lawyer, would you still be as obsessively trying to smear him?
Steele is a former lawyer. That is why that I cut him so much slack. I'm not trying to smear him, I'm trying to get him out of prison. His wife wants him locked up for life.

Last edited by Donald E. Pauly; July 11th, 2012 at 12:57 PM. Reason: typo
 
Old July 11th, 2012 #2816
Donald E. Pauly
Banned
 
Join Date: Dec 2003
Location: Las Vegas
Posts: 4,130
Smile Second Coming is Imminent

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bob Magnuson View Post
"A Modest Proposal". This message is for Bev, Leonard, -JC, John Liberty and others who see our Mr. Pauly for what he truly is.

Let's leave for some number of days, at least, say, a week. Our Mr. Pauly will be granted free and clear opinion dumping as fast as he can type & post. Nobody will counter his protestations.

It may be - for him - simply heaven...

Then, we can return to see what gullible rubes he's abusing. Or, we can choose not to return. It would save me considerable time, not having to clean up the droppings left in this effluent.

Think it over, if you'd like. We'll agree and depart for more pleasant vistas.
Just like Jesus, Steele's webmaster assures us that he will return. I have many money questions for him and am anxiously awaiting his predicted return. It would be nice to hear his opinion on the introductory love letter to Tatyana written by Steele before he was arrested.
 
Old July 12th, 2012 #2817
Donald E. Pauly
Banned
 
Join Date: Dec 2003
Location: Las Vegas
Posts: 4,130
Smile Jesus is Coming Soon

Quote:
Originally Posted by Donald E. Pauly View Post
Just like Jesus, Steele's webmaster assures us that he will return. I have many money questions for him and am anxiously awaiting his predicted return. It would be nice to hear his opinion on the introductory love letter to Tatyana written by Steele before he was arrested.
Just like Jesus, Steele's webmaster is overdue. If he doesn't show up soon, the show will start without him. I will commence to expand the FIRST 36 proofs that Steele went crazy from aorta surgery. As of this post, fully 50% of the voters in the poll at http://vnnforum.com/showthread.php?p=1409593 are confused as to whether Steele went crazy.
 
Old July 12th, 2012 #2818
Bev
drinking tea
 
Bev's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2006
Location: England
Posts: 38,247
Bev
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Donald E. Pauly View Post
Just like Jesus, Steele's webmaster is overdue. If he doesn't show up soon, the show will start without him. I will commence to expand the FIRST 36 proofs that Steele went crazy from aorta surgery. As of this post, fully 50% of the voters in the poll at http://vnnforum.com/showthread.php?p=1409593 are confused as to whether Steele went crazy.
So you are calling the good voters of VNN "confused" (and not for the first time) because they either don't think you have presented your case well enough or recognise that unless they were there, there is NO WAY they can know what happened, and yet you claim you are being abused?
__________________
Above post is my opinion unless it's a quote.
 
Old July 12th, 2012 #2819
Donald E. Pauly
Banned
 
Join Date: Dec 2003
Location: Las Vegas
Posts: 4,130
Smile Confusion

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bev View Post
So you are calling the good voters of VNN "confused" (and not for the first time) because they either don't think you have presented your case well enough or recognise that unless they were there, there is NO WAY they can know what happened, and yet you claim you are being abused?
Silly you! I am only accusing half of the voters of being confused.
 
Old July 12th, 2012 #2820
Bev
drinking tea
 
Bev's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2006
Location: England
Posts: 38,247
Bev
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Donald E. Pauly View Post
Silly you! I am only accusing half of the voters of being confused.
"I am being abused" kvetches Mr Pauly.
__________________
Above post is my opinion unless it's a quote.
 
Reply

Tags
edgar steele

Share


Thread
Display Modes


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 03:02 PM.
Page generated in 0.23935 seconds.