Vanguard News Network
VNN Media
VNN Digital Library
VNN Reader Mail
VNN Broadcasts

Old February 27th, 2013 #3421
Bev
drinking tea
 
Bev's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2006
Location: England
Posts: 38,247
Bev
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Donald E. Pauly View Post
Steele's wife is a SELF PROFESSED gold digger which you would know if you had read the divorce petition that I posted.
How many more times do you need telling that I HAVE read it? She went after his money at a time she was divorcing him for contacting women online. We know this. She wanted revenge. Most women do. It's a sad fact of life but this happened LONG ago, they reconciled and she dropped the petition.


Quote:
It is irrelevant whether Steele wants my help.
Without his permission for you to "help" him, you're just pissing into the wind. You don't have authority to act for him,
Quote:
He is too crazy to know that he needs new help.
Then he needs to be declared insane and whoever is appointed to manage his affairs can decide on the next step. If they ask you to help - great. If not, then what?

Quote:
The help he is getting is to get a new trial.
So you have been legally declared to be the person appointed to manage his affairs? If so, you don't want to be putting your entire case online for the state to read. If not, then it's not up to you if he gets a new trial. It's up to him, his family and his lawyer.

Quote:
The classic definition of insanity is repeating the same act over and over again and expecting a different result. A new trial without an insanity defense will produce the same result.
Not necessarily. Plenty of people have had new trials and gotten different results.
__________________
Above post is my opinion unless it's a quote.
 
Old February 27th, 2013 #3422
Angel Ramsey
Banned
 
Join Date: May 2012
Posts: 6,145
Default

Alright, you say that she's a gold digger. How does someone of Edgar Steele's position even get involved with her. She's frumpy and overweight. Not to mention, not a good public speaker.

So how does she still have so much control? Power of Attorney?
 
Old February 27th, 2013 #3423
Donald E. Pauly
Banned
 
Join Date: Dec 2003
Location: Las Vegas
Posts: 4,130
Angry Cyndi the Gold Digger

Quote:
Originally Posted by Angel Ramsey View Post
Alright, you say that she's a gold digger. How does someone of Edgar Steele's position even get involved with her. She's frumpy and overweight. Not to mention, not a good public speaker.

So how does she still have so much control? Power of Attorney?
This was Steele's first marriage and her second one. You will have to ask him that. Love is strange. My money says that he regrets that he didn't lawyer her to death when she filed for divorce. Her character was proven then beyond a doubt.

Steele gave a complete power attorney to her from his jail cell while awaiting trial. This is another proof of his insanity. It was supposedly done to help her manage family affairs and take care of their two children. This currently enables her to sell off his ranch and leave him penniless.
 
Old February 27th, 2013 #3424
Donald E. Pauly
Banned
 
Join Date: Dec 2003
Location: Las Vegas
Posts: 4,130
Angry Steele's Website Sings Tubbs' Praises

As if any more proof was needed that Steele's website is a scam, they are now singing the praises of Tubbs. He has a reputation in the White Nationalist community as a world class liar and it is forbidden to link to him. There is a video below that I am just now watching.

Quote:
http://www.free-edgar-steele.com/800...gton/#more-800

“The Martyrdom of Edgar Steele”, commentary by H. A. Covington,
2013 February 22
by admin

Mr. Covington – a noted author and regular host of Northwest Front ([LINK TO SITE]) podcasts, has released a commentary on the Steele case. Over the course of Mr. Steele’s legal battle, Mr. Covington has occasionally aired online radio comments of a generally supportive and fair nature, and this video is a great overview for those unfamiliar with our targeted, framed political prisoner.

The FES Admins would like to point out one inaccuracy in the podcast presented here: Mrs. Steele was not influenced by the Federal “men is silk suits” to keep silent on her husband’s case. Aside from that conjecture, we are pleased with the presentation of Mr. Covington’s thoughts.
 
Old February 27th, 2013 #3425
Donald E. Pauly
Banned
 
Join Date: Dec 2003
Location: Las Vegas
Posts: 4,130
Cool Tubbs' Podcast on Steele

Tubbs' podcast is a very well done propaganda video which contains his usual dose of 50% lies. It seems to be the same one posted at
. Steele's so called audio experts were scam artists and this has been posted in detail here. See also
www.steelewentcrazy.org/steele/recorder especially
http://www.steelewentcrazy.org/steel...r/audioex0.pdf and
http://www.steelewentcrazy.org/steel...r/audioex1.pdf . The water in the prison is not poisoned and I am prepared to drink plenty of it.

Tubbs is correct that Steele has disappeared. Rather than the six month figure that he gave, the correct figure is 15 months. There are no reports of mail being returned other than from Tubbs. When April Gaede wrote Steele last March, her letter was not returned and she has received no reply. Two other women report the same thing. There have been NO published letters from him after he was sentenced a year ago last November. He was in the Latah County jail in Moscow at that time.

There is NO missing silver. Fairfax sold the 600 ounces that Steele gave him. He is required to pay back the $10,000 that he got for it to Cyndi as a part of his sentencing. Steele never used any of his life savings to pay for lawyers. His deluded supporters gave OVER $122,000 for that purpose but the disposition of this money is unknown. My money says that Cyndi kept most of the loot.

Last edited by Donald E. Pauly; February 27th, 2013 at 06:40 PM. Reason: Youtube Link added
 
Old February 27th, 2013 #3426
Donald E. Pauly
Banned
 
Join Date: Dec 2003
Location: Las Vegas
Posts: 4,130
Smile Reading Comprehension

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bev View Post
How many more times do you need telling that I HAVE read it? She went after his money at a time she was divorcing him for contacting women online. We know this. She wanted revenge. Most women do. It's a sad fact of life but this happened LONG ago, they reconciled and she dropped the petition.
.......
I will keep telling you that until you demonstrate some reading comprehension. Your English teacher, of Blessed Memory, by your own admission, so exorted. Read the thread again and come back in a month with a fresh perspective.
 
Old February 27th, 2013 #3427
Donald E. Pauly
Banned
 
Join Date: Dec 2003
Location: Las Vegas
Posts: 4,130
Angry Another Lie From Tubbs

Tubbs claimed that his report from a trial observer was that Steele acted like a zombie and may have been drugged by the government. There have been no other such reports. Steele was notified by the judge that he had a right to testify and declined in a correct manner. He was also in fine form later at sentencing. There he dared the judge to break the Guinness Book of World Records with the sentence that he handed down. He had plenty of opportunity to claim that he had been drugged at trial and did not do so. He was certainly uppity enough for the task.
 
Old February 27th, 2013 #3428
Donald E. Pauly
Banned
 
Join Date: Dec 2003
Location: Las Vegas
Posts: 4,130
Angry Wrong Forum

Quote:
Originally Posted by MikeTodd View Post
Or to put it another way, 'his counselor has instructed his staff to stop taking or returning my hundreds of speed-dialed phone calls per day', you O/C weirdo.
This is an adult forum. You should be posting in the kiddie section of Stormfront. Since you have never called the prison, your opinions are not worth posting. Why was I able to talk some time to the public affairs officer and the warden's secretary?
 
Old February 28th, 2013 #3429
Bev
drinking tea
 
Bev's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2006
Location: England
Posts: 38,247
Bev
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Donald E. Pauly View Post
I will keep telling you that until you demonstrate some reading comprehension. Your English teacher, of Blessed Memory, by your own admission, so exorted. Read the thread again and come back in a month with a fresh perspective.
Is my comprehension wrong?

She caught him on match.com and petitioned for divorce and punitively tried to take him to the cleaners, as some women do.
She took him back.

You have said this yourself a dozen times. Why is it suddenly wrong when I say it?

Oh, because I pointed out that it's the kind of thing many women will do and, if the man is in the wrong, many judges will go for it?

Yes, I see. I'm wrong because I pointed out that this is not an unusual scenario and in fact is one that is played out in hundreds of courtrooms every day. I am wrong because it destabilises your spin and does not fit your agenda.

Quote:
Steele gave a complete power attorney to her from his jail cell while awaiting trial.
Ah, so you DON'T have power of attorney over his affairs, have NOT been invited to act for him and in fact have absolutely NO contact with the Steele family whatsoever.

Bad luck on the donation hoovering new trial plan, then.


Quote:
This is another proof of his insanity. It was supposedly done to help her manage family affairs and take care of their two children.
This is, again, NOT a proof of insanity in anyone's world but yours. It's a perfectly rational decision made by a man who knows he is never going to see the light of day again.

Quote:
This currently enables her to sell off his ranch and leave him penniless.
Seeing as none of the Steele family will talk to you, how do you know this is her plan? She may be downsizing. Edgar may have agreed with her that she should do this to raise some capital. In any case, I don't see what it has to do with you - then again, none of this has anything to do with you.

The family and Steele have made it as clear as they can that they don't want, need or appreciate your "help". (seeing as it consists of nothing but slagging them off, I can't say I blame them and seeing as you and your snidekick's track record consists of nothing but slagging off prominent WNs whenever there's a chance to do so, that's probably another reason why the Steeles want nothing to do with you.) Any agenda-less man would have gotten the message by now.

Doesn't it say something to you that they're accepting, of all people, Covington's help rather than yours?

I'm not defending him by ANY means but if his video contains only 50% lies, he's doing better than you. Think about that.
__________________
Above post is my opinion unless it's a quote.
 
Old February 28th, 2013 #3430
Donald E. Pauly
Banned
 
Join Date: Dec 2003
Location: Las Vegas
Posts: 4,130
Angry Is Cyndi Lying About Steele's Pneumonia?

It was 5 February when Cyndi sent out the begging letter that contained the claim that her husband had pneumonia and that the prison would not let him see a doctor. That letter also begged for money for an Idaho tax resister who is in Federal prison. It is now over three weeks later and Cyndi posts a lying video from Tubbs about the case. She has no time to update us on the supposed pneumonia of her husband. It looks to me like that she is lying about it to collect loot.
 
Old March 1st, 2013 #3431
Donald E. Pauly
Banned
 
Join Date: Dec 2003
Location: Las Vegas
Posts: 4,130
Angry Tubbs Lies Again

My honey Bev will have to be patient. I will have a dynamite post soon just for her. In the meantime she can read the thread and get prepared.

It just occurred to me that there is another proof that Tubbs lied about Steele being drugged like a zombie during the trial. Here was the only statement of any consequence by Steele during his trial. It is correct and shows no sign that he was impaired by zombie drugs.

Quote:
http://www.steelewentcrazy.org/steele/day7.pdf

1408-8
Judge:I think that covers that, except to, again, reinforce that it is your decision whether to testify, acting with the advice -- and it's only the advice -- of your attorney. And, ultimately, you have to make that call. So do you have any questions, Mr. Steele?

Steele: No, Your Honor. I understand. Thank you for the caution.
More importantly, Steele spoke with his wife during trial for 15 minutes just after she testified. She had the opportunity to spot that he was impaired by drugs. His daughter Kelsey also testified and observed her father during the entire trial. Neither of them mentioned then or since that he was acting like a zombie. It would seem that they would scream to high heaven if he was.

Times must be tough if Cyndi is splitting the loot with Tubbs.

Last edited by Donald E. Pauly; March 1st, 2013 at 03:49 PM. Reason: typo
 
Old March 1st, 2013 #3432
Donald E. Pauly
Banned
 
Join Date: Dec 2003
Location: Las Vegas
Posts: 4,130
Smile Dynamite Idea

Quote:
Originally Posted by Angel Ramsey View Post
Alright, you say that she's a gold digger. How does someone of Edgar Steele's position even get involved with her. She's frumpy and overweight. Not to mention, not a good public speaker.
......
I just realized that I missed the boat. What is needed is Cyndi's divorce file on her previous husband. It will be interesting to see if she took him to the cleaners just like she tried to take Steele. I do know that Steele took her in off the street in San Francisco with an infant girl in tow. He gave her a job as his secretary and then married her. Whether he represented her on that divorce is unknown. Inquiring minds want to know.

Last edited by Donald E. Pauly; March 1st, 2013 at 03:54 PM. Reason: typo
 
Old March 1st, 2013 #3433
Bev
drinking tea
 
Bev's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2006
Location: England
Posts: 38,247
Bev
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Donald E. Pauly View Post



More importantly, Steele spoke with his wife during trial for 15 minutes just after she testified. She had the opportunity to spot that he was impaired by drugs. His daughter Kelsey also testified and observed her father during the entire trial. Neither of them mentioned then or since that he was acting like a zombie. It would seem that they would scream to high heaven if he was.
More importantly, Steele spoke with his wife during trial for 15 minutes just after she testified. She had the opportunity to spot that he was impaired by insanity. His daughter Kelsey also testified and observed her father during the entire trial. Neither of them mentioned then or since that he was acting like an insane person. It would seem that they would scream to high heaven if he was, especially seeing as they know him better than anyone.
__________________
Above post is my opinion unless it's a quote.
 
Old March 1st, 2013 #3434
Donald E. Pauly
Banned
 
Join Date: Dec 2003
Location: Las Vegas
Posts: 4,130
Default Spotting Insanity

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bev View Post
More importantly, Steele spoke with his wife during trial for 15 minutes just after she testified. She had the opportunity to spot that he was impaired by insanity. His daughter Kelsey also testified and observed her father during the entire trial. Neither of them mentioned then or since that he was acting like an insane person. It would seem that they would scream to high heaven if he was, especially seeing as they know him better than anyone.
Silly you! Of course both of them knew that he was insane. They both were lying in order to put him in prison for life. They would have screamed about him being on drugs in order to collect more loot. Kelsey was getting some of it herself.
 
Old March 1st, 2013 #3435
MikeTodd
Pussy Bünd "Commander"
 
MikeTodd's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2007
Location: land of the Friedman, home of the Braverman
Posts: 13,329
MikeTodd
Default

perhaps they themselves were suffering the effects of mini-strokes which may have clouded their judgement.

hey! it's possible!
__________________
Worse than a million megaHitlers all smushed together.
 
Old March 2nd, 2013 #3436
Bev
drinking tea
 
Bev's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2006
Location: England
Posts: 38,247
Bev
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Donald E. Pauly View Post
Silly you! Of course both of them knew that he was insane. They both were lying in order to put him in prison for life. They would have screamed about him being on drugs in order to collect more loot. Kelsey was getting some of it herself.
Do you have any evidence to go with the insults? Of course not.

Would you be saying these things if he was out of prison and able to nail your arse to the wall for libelling his wife and daughter? Of course not.
__________________
Above post is my opinion unless it's a quote.
 
Old March 2nd, 2013 #3437
Bev
drinking tea
 
Bev's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2006
Location: England
Posts: 38,247
Bev
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by MikeTodd View Post
perhaps they themselves were suffering the effects of mini-strokes which may have clouded their judgement.

hey! it's possible!
That's a thought! Maybe everyone involved in the Steel case and thread have had burst aortas and we're ALL as crazy as shithouse rats. Thankfully Donald and his snidekick escaped the dreaded illness.
__________________
Above post is my opinion unless it's a quote.
 
Old March 2nd, 2013 #3438
Donald E. Pauly
Banned
 
Join Date: Dec 2003
Location: Las Vegas
Posts: 4,130
Smile Aneurysms are Contagious

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bev View Post
That's a thought! Maybe everyone involved in the Steel case and thread have had burst aortas and we're ALL as crazy as shithouse rats. Thankfully Donald and his snidekick escaped the dreaded illness.
At least a dozen of us have been spared but you have certainly been affected. We say that but for the grace of G-d go we too.
 
Old March 2nd, 2013 #3439
Donald E. Pauly
Banned
 
Join Date: Dec 2003
Location: Las Vegas
Posts: 4,130
Smile Simplified Explanation

Here is a simplified explanation for our distant relatives across the pond, even if they are dim witted and/or have not read this thread.

Steele is like a drowning man whose wife is collecting donations from shore to save him. She doesn't want him to drown because he no longer has life insurance and that would stop her from raking in the loot. She doesn't want him rescued because that would also cause the donations to stop. He would be pissed then because she didn't really want him rescued.

Rescuing him is dangerous because he is flailing his arms and would drag down any rescuer. It is better to wait until he passes out and then tow him back to shore. Then he can be revived. This is in progress.
 
Old March 2nd, 2013 #3440
America First
Senior Member
 
America First's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2005
Location: Earth
Posts: 3,699
America First
Default

Is this thread ready for the tard hall of fame ?
__________________
Isn't it strange that we talk least about the things we think about most?

We cannot allow the natural passions and prejudices of other peoples
to lead our country to destruction.

-Charles A. Lindbergh
http://www.fff.org/freedom/0495c.asp
 
Reply

Tags
edgar steele

Share


Thread
Display Modes


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 07:00 AM.
Page generated in 0.19748 seconds.