Vanguard News Network
VNN Media
VNN Digital Library
VNN Reader Mail
VNN Broadcasts

Old May 6th, 2013 #3661
Donald E. Pauly
Banned
 
Join Date: Dec 2003
Location: Las Vegas
Posts: 4,130
Angry Dim Wit On the Thread

You are a bit dim witted. I gave you both of those thumbs down for your off topic posts which are cluttering up an important thread. I also gave you a negative rep and reported your posts. You have in the past duplicated Steele's rants written from jail many times and triplicated them twice. This indicates that you don't even read the thread before you post. Why don't you do the thread a favor and delete those silly posts?

Steele's writings from years back before he went crazy are irrelevant. His so called Ukrainian bride scam investigation has been exposed as a lie dozens of times. The prosecutor pointed out during trial that no outlines of a book or any other fragments of a book exist. This is not disputed.

What we are trying to do is to find out why Steele has disappeared without a trace since he was locked up in Victorville prison 16 months ago. Why don't you do something useful and write him and see if you can get a reply? You will be the first if you get one.

Also get rid of the bogus quote from Thomas Jefferson, of Blessed Memory. He never said that and you defame his name.

Quote:
Originally Posted by -JC View Post
2 Edgar Steele 3 Edgar Steele Thumbs Down! Private 05-05-2013 - 20:05
 
Old May 6th, 2013 #3662
Donald E. Pauly
Banned
 
Join Date: Dec 2003
Location: Las Vegas
Posts: 4,130
Angry The Emperor's Clothes

Quote:
Originally Posted by Katy View Post
This author isn't making a point.
He may think he's pretty clever, hurling his wisecracks at the Steele family. But there's a difference between a wiseguy and a wise man.
No one likes the scoffer, the ridiculer and the mocker who tries to make himself feel good by making others feel bad.
We all bear emotional scars from cruel put-downs, snide remarks and stinging sarcasms hurled at us by those who like to belittle us and damage our self-esteem.
These scorners never make a point. All they do is end up getting a taste of their own medicine by someone whose mockery is even more hurtful than theirs.

Katy
Again your remarks are on point but you missed something. This Whigger who works for the Judenpresse is exactly like the little boy in the story about the Emperor's new clothes. Everybody in the crowd knew that he was naked but no one dared to say it. The little boy did not know that he was not supposed to say that the Emperor was naked. This Whigger figured out the Steele case long before I and most of the people on the thread did. Enemy propaganda should be studied and not dismissed out of hand.

I am thinking that Steele has become a total recluse in prison. While he clearly was insane, I think that he knows that he did what he was accused of doing. By now, he must know that all of his lies did him no good. He also must know that his hated wife's testimony did him no good. His conscience may be bothering him for disgracing White Nationalism. He may have resigned himself to life imprisonment and may not want any contact with the outside world.
 
Old May 7th, 2013 #3663
Donald E. Pauly
Banned
 
Join Date: Dec 2003
Location: Las Vegas
Posts: 4,130
Smile The Emperor's New Clothes

Quote:
Originally Posted by Donald E. Pauly View Post
This old post is pertinent to the new theory. While it is beyond argument that Cyndi is a cunning gold digger, it looks like that she is just as crazy as her husband. She has to be if she expects anyone to believe her rants. This reporter for the Judenpresse figured it out before that I did.

Remember that Cyndi was seeing a shrink for a year before she filed for divorce against Steele. In the petition she demanded that he pay for her shrink for an additional year AFTER the divorce was final. She must have totally snapped when he was arrested.

You can listen to the song written about the trial by the author below at
http://www.spokesman.com/blogs/hbo/2...tand-your-klan . While it is a bit cruel, it is also on point.
I found this comment and it is a pearl. It must be talking about Cyndi's rather crazy rant during sentencing. The judge shut her up after an hour of the same old tune full of her lies.

Quote:

http://www.spokesman.com/stories/201...e-new-reality/

Penswoman • 2 years ago −

I think Cyndi is mainly embarrassed. She has lived in a false reality in which her family, friends and associates were above everyone else - the Aryan elite. Instead of someone who never made a living at practicing law, Edgar was the Lawyer for the Damned. She was a genteel British horsewoman - in Idaho. Their palpably unattractive children were Aryan Youth: The Next Generation.

Now, that facade is blown to Hell. Her happy marriage never existed. Edgar has been chasing skirts at least since when she caught him and briefly filed for divorce a decade ago. Edgar's rise in white supremacist circles was stymied by competition and ill health. The children are homely and dim. The President is black. She is hard put to find anything that is the way she wants it to be. So, Cyndi is retreating into what she knows - paranoia, distrust and irrationality.

I do commend her lawyer for stopping Cyndi as she embarked on an attack on ZOG during her tirade. Things would have gotten considerably uglier if he hadn't. Suffice it to say that a person who does not realize being blown up would have been more devastating than seeing her husband convicted for the attempt doesn't know when to shut up on her own.
It looks to me like Penswoman is a Jewish Princess from her comments. Here she comments on the other self-professed White Nationalist bomber in Federal prison. He has over 1,000 posts on VNN Forum.

Quote:
Penswoman • a year ago −
http://www.spokesman.com/stories/201...ance-pushback/
I heartily congratulate all of the civilians and law enforcement personnel engaged in preventing the bomb from being triggered and bringing the bomber to justice. Kevin Harpham, Edgar J. Steele and other white supremacists/anti-Semites hope to divide and destroy American society. Americans with integrity and competence prevent them from succeeding with their ignominious objective.

Last edited by Donald E. Pauly; May 7th, 2013 at 12:15 AM. Reason: Added another comment
 
Old May 8th, 2013 #3664
Donald E. Pauly
Banned
 
Join Date: Dec 2003
Location: Las Vegas
Posts: 4,130
Smile Love Nest Not For Sale Anymore

It looks like that the ranch is not for sale any more. Has Cyndi moved her new sugar daddy Don Stovall in? Perhaps she is not lonesome any more.

Quote:
http://www.coldwellbanker-idaho.com/..._number/12-815

The property at 1569 Talache Rd.,Sagle, ID 83860 is withdrawn.

 
Old May 8th, 2013 #3665
Donald E. Pauly
Banned
 
Join Date: Dec 2003
Location: Las Vegas
Posts: 4,130
Smile Tatyana's Love Nest

Here is Tatyana's love nest. I hope that Cyndi doesn't sell it before we can get Steele out of prison. They would make such a wonderful couple. The ranch house is on the lower left where Steele was arrested. Note the huge horse barn where you can have an indoor rodeo.

Steele bought it for Cyndi and she did nothing but lose money with it. She was down to five horses on this 16 acres of ranch when he was arrested. I have grave doubts that she could get on a horse these days without the aid of a fork lift. Even then, she would break the horse's back.

She had it for sale for $1 million but apparently there were no buyers. She tried to get the entire ranch when she filed for divorce but had never put a PENNY of her own money into it.

https://maps.google.com/maps?hl=en&q...ed=0CDAQ8gEwAA


Last edited by Donald E. Pauly; May 9th, 2013 at 08:40 AM. Reason: add link
 
Old May 9th, 2013 #3666
Donald E. Pauly
Banned
 
Join Date: Dec 2003
Location: Las Vegas
Posts: 4,130
Smile Love Letters and Recording Transcripts Posted

CALL FOR VOLUNTEERS!

I have posted the complete appeal files so far at Index of /steele/appeal/ . Copies of the steamy love letters to Tatyana and transcripts of the recordings between Steele and Fairfax are found at http://www.steelewentcrazy.org/steel...l/proexcer.pdf . Caution this is a 20 megabyte file and may take a while to download.

I have put about 250 hours of my time into this case to try to get Steele out of prison. I need volunteers to help transcribe the handwritten text of the love letters into computer readable form from page 107 thru page 132. I also need volunteers to help transcribe the text of the typed transcript of the recordings of Steele and Fairfax from page 133 to 151. That is a job that optical character recognition can do.

Anyone who can help with all or part of either job can reach me at rescue @ steelewentcrazy.org . Let me know what you can do to prevent a duplication of effort. I have many other tasks at present and time is of essence. The quicker that I have these transcripts, the quicker that I can find a shrink to certify that Steele is crazy. The quicker that I can get him certified as crazy, the quicker I can get him out.

You read it on VNN Forum, not Steele's silly so called website.
 
Old May 9th, 2013 #3667
Donald E. Pauly
Banned
 
Join Date: Dec 2003
Location: Las Vegas
Posts: 4,130
Smile Oral Arguments Set for Appeal

Oral arguments have been set for case 12-30005 in Portland, Oregon on 8 July, 2013 at 09:00, see http://www.steelewentcrazy.org/steel...al/oralarg.pdf . There are six cases to be heard that day and Steele's is #5. Oral argument time is limited to 15 minutes per side, with Steele presumably having the option to a second 15 minutes for reply to the prosecution.

Don't go to Steele's silly website. This is news and that website posts history. I predict that a new trial will be denied. If Steele had been a junkyard Negro, he might be entitled to a new trial. At that time he was still a lawyer although he was crazy. He was therefore legally responsible for the competent performance of his attorney. I will post more later when I can digest all the new files. There are about 600 pages at http://www.steelewentcrazy.org/steele/appeal . This includes the complete love letters to Tanya and a transcript of the recordings between Steele and Fairfax.

Last edited by Donald E. Pauly; May 10th, 2013 at 09:50 AM. Reason: typo
 
Old May 10th, 2013 #3668
Donald E. Pauly
Banned
 
Join Date: Dec 2003
Location: Las Vegas
Posts: 4,130
Default Dual Begging Bowls

Cyndi and her partner Wesley Hoyt have their begging bowls out again. David Hinkson is a tax resistor serving time in Federal prison. I have it on good authority that Hoyt charged him $1 million for a failed defense that landed him in prison. Now Hoyt wants more money. The last time that Cyndi appeared on this show, I could not get the archives to work. Listen in tonight if you can.

Quote:
http://www.free-edgar-steele.com/815...-9-8pm-central

Wes Hoyt, Cyndi Steele and Roland Hinkson interviewed by Rick Adams, May 9, 8pm Central
2013 MAY 9

LEAVE A COMMENT
by admin

In what is sure to be a fantastic verbal interplay, Republic Broadcasting’s host Rick Adams (“The Radio Avenger”) will have Mr. Hoyt and Mrs. Steele on his chat program. Joining them will be father of David Hinkson, Fed-Framed “Water OZ” inventor and businessman. There are significant comparative similarities between Edgar Steele’s and David Hinkson’s case. Tune in TONIGHT at 6:00 pm Pacific, 7:00 pm Mountain, 8:00 pm Central and 9:00 pm East Coast.

[LINK TO PROGRAM PAGE http://www.republicbroadcasting.org/...shoutcast.html

For more info on Mr. Hinkson’s case, visit [THIS WEB SITE http://www.freedavidhinkson.org/]

Last edited by Donald E. Pauly; May 10th, 2013 at 09:47 AM. Reason: links added
 
Old May 10th, 2013 #3669
M.N. Dalvez
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Jun 2012
Posts: 2,846
M.N. Dalvez
Default

Quote:
The quicker that I have these transcripts, the quicker that I can find a shrink to certify that Steele is crazy. The quicker that I can get him certified as crazy, the quicker I can get him out.
Assuming Steele is crazy - do you think that mentally ill people don't rot in prison in the United States all the time?

What makes you think, 'Wow, the very moment I can get a quack to say Steele is crazy, he'll be released and all will be well?'

Are you really not aware of the legions of mentally ill rotting in the US prison system as we sp... type?

I don't trust that explanation, because it makes no sense.

I have another: usually, people go around trying to prove others are crazy in order to take control of their financial and legal affairs. Because, of course, a mentally ill person can't be responsible for their own affairs (goes the legal logic, so it would seem), and need well-meaning 'friends' to take control for them.

Is that your real motive here, Donald?

Alienate the Steeles even further from each other, and insert yourself into the picture as the man who really does have everyone's best interests at heart (and who is best suited to take control)?
 
Old May 10th, 2013 #3670
Donald E. Pauly
Banned
 
Join Date: Dec 2003
Location: Las Vegas
Posts: 4,130
Smile Crazies Rotting in Prison

Quote:
Originally Posted by M.N. Dalvez View Post
Assuming Steele is crazy - do you think that mentally ill people don't rot in prison in the United States all the time?

What makes you think, 'Wow, the very moment I can get a quack to say Steele is crazy, he'll be released and all will be well?'

Are you really not aware of the legions of mentally ill rotting in the US prison system as we sp... type?

I don't trust that explanation, because it makes no sense.

I have another: usually, people go around trying to prove others are crazy in order to take control of their financial and legal affairs. Because, of course, a mentally ill person can't be responsible for their own affairs (goes the legal logic, so it would seem), and need well-meaning 'friends' to take control for them.

Is that your real motive here, Donald?

Alienate the Steeles even further from each other, and insert yourself into the picture as the man who really does have everyone's best interests at heart (and who is best suited to take control)?
The mentally ill are indeed warehoused in prison by the hundreds. I don't want to take control over Steele's financial affairs. The first step is for him to revoke the power of attorney that he gave to his self professed gold digger wife so she cannot sell his ranch. She may have already sold his life savings of 8,000 ounces of silver. I just want him protected from her and to get his head fixed. As soon as he realizes what happened to him he will be on the road to recovery. He thinks that his wife, children and lawyers believe that he was framed. They all want to plunder every bit of his property and to see him locked up for life. They are glad that a nuisance is out of their hair and safely locked up.

BTW you are missing the action by not reading the steamy love letters in full. They are rich. There must be a hundred pages of new material posted. It is ten times worse than I thought. There have been no volunteers to help me transcribe them as this is posted. Lets get some help.
 
Old May 11th, 2013 #3671
Donald E. Pauly
Banned
 
Join Date: Dec 2003
Location: Las Vegas
Posts: 4,130
Angry Convenient Omissions

As I go thru the love letters to Tatyana and the transcripts of the recordings with Fairfax, an interesting pattern emerges. All the parts that prove that Steele did what he was accused of were introduced in evidence. All the parts that proved him to be crazy were conveniently omitted. The government knew that Steele was crazy and prosecuted him anyway. His wife knew the same thing but put on an elaborate facade in order to swindle his deluded supporters. We had a professional wrestling match between Cyndi and the prosecutor. Steele was the one getting beat up and didn't even understand why.
 
Old May 12th, 2013 #3672
Donald E. Pauly
Banned
 
Join Date: Dec 2003
Location: Las Vegas
Posts: 4,130
Smile A Rhinoceros In the Road (TFW)

This is the complete transcript of the jailhouse recording on 13 June, 2012 between Steele and his wife. He was arrested on Friday, 11 June and that was a Sunday. The portion of the recording that has been previously released was the part where Steele tells his wife to be like a rhinoceros in the road and deny that the voice on the recording is his. The sweet nothings in the recording are more interesting because they show that Cyndi is well aware that the recordings could be genuine. It is also clear that Cyndi knew that Steele had been acting crazy ever since his surgery.

You would have thought that a full blooded lawyer like Steele would have known The Five Words. He clearly realizes that his wife has his balls in her hands. What he didn't see is that her testimony would be the most damaging of all against him. The jury didn't believe a word of her lies. It is touching that he did his husbandly duties just a couple of nights before he tried to kill her. Perhaps he was practicing up for Tatyana.

Steele's legal advice was not worth much. He assured his wife that the recorded conversation could not be used in court. Now a transcript of that conversation is in the 9th Circuit Court of Appeals. Husband wife communications are privileged only where they have a reasonable expectation of privacy. Jailhouse conversations between them are admissible in court.

Quote:

(A portion of the audio is at the last part of http://www.kxly.com/news/video?v=21568.)

http://www.steelewentcrazy.org/steel...l/proexcer.pdf

Page 97

166C-SU-66878

Continuation of FD-302 of Transcription, on 06/13/2010 Page 2

Unknown Female: You have seven dollars and four cents remaining on your account.
Unknown Male 1: This call is subjected to monitoring and recording.
Unknown Male 2: Based on the number dialed...
Unknown Female 2: You have twenty-four minutes and forty-four seconds remaining on your card. Thank you for using Evercom. The number is now being dialed.

(Music Playing)
(Phone Ringing)

Edgar: Answer the phone. Answer the phone.

unknown Female: Your call has been accepted.

Edgar: Thank God.

Cyndi: Hello.

Edgar: Hi sweetie.

Cyndi: Hi. sorry I missed your call earlier.

Edgar: That's okay. I just got off the phone with Rex. This, as I told him, this is probably the most important phone call I've made in my life. An hour after I got, and you have not idea what I had to go through to get them to let me make this call. An hour ago, it finally struck me, based upon two or three things that you said to me in our conversation two hours go. I now understand, let me give you the punch line and then let me explain. After you hear this tape tomorrow, no matter what you hear, no matter what you think, no matter what you feel, you have to say the following, "No, that is not my husband's voice." And then like a rhinoceros in the road, you have to stand your ground and refuse to say anything but that.

Cyndi: Yes.

Edgar: Sweetie? Okay, good, you're still there. In case we get cut off, I wanted you to know, to hear that. Now here's why. I didn't figure this out until you told me it was the Attorney General's office handling it. Until you told me that they opened up that box and left the teddy bear sitting on top for you to see. Until you told me a couple of other things; told me how scared you were about staying at the house. An incidentally, I don't want you to stay at the house, because now that I realize what a high level this is coming from, you may well be in danger. But you're not in danger from me; you'd be in danger from them doing something to ya to make it look like me. So, I don't wanna know where your're at, I don't want you stayin' alone at the house. 'Kay? Are you still there?

Cyndi: No problem. I'm still here.

Edgar: Are you still, okay good. Now, because it's the Attorney General's office handling this, which is extraordinary. Let me tell you, they pulled out all the stops, this is coming from the very top level and they are after me. They are not gonna settle for anything less than putting me in prison for twenty to twenty-five years. I guarantee you that. This is gonna be just like the Matt Hale case. Exactly. And he's in there on twenty-five years right now. And they are gonna use your te...they think they're gonna use your testimony to do it with. That's why they're playing the tape for you in the morning when my hearing is in the afternoon. They wanna know that you have authenticated the tape for 'em. 'Member I told you that I didn't know how they were gonna get this tape brought to them put into evidence, because they couldn't authenticate it? 'Member that? Hello?!

Cyndi: Yeah. Yes!

Edgar: It didn't occur to me until after I spoke to you, they plan on authenticating it with you. They plan on your testimony getting it into evidence. And if that happens, it doesn't matter what you then testify to later, they will impeach you with what you say on the phone tomorrow 'cause there're gonna record it. And they will convict me with a jury based on this tape which I am now convinced I have, I am entitled to be very scared of. This is gonna be a Mission Impossible, world class level production. It probably is gonna be multiple recordings put together, from me into something highly improbable and you're gonna be convinced it's me talking. Saying these, I guarantee you it isn't , sweetheart. I love ya dearly. I would never hire, I would never be so stupid as to hire somebody else to kill anybody for Christ's sake. Least of all you. Please, please, please, my life is in your hands right now.And this phone call is protected by the husband-wife privilege.

Even if they're recording it, they can't use it for any purpose. so if they threaten you with it, you just, like the rhinoceros in the road, say, "That is not my husband's voice on that tape." You've gotta do this, otherwise, you're gonna wake up every morning for the rest of your life and I'm not gonna be next to ya. You're gonna be dealin' with our kids and explaining to them how your testimony put me in prison. Because it will be your testimony that authenticates this tape.

That's the only way they're gonna get me, 'cause they've got nothing else. I'm convinced now that they've got a very potent tape concocted that they gave to Larry Fairfax. (Sighs) Thank God I reached you. Rex is gonna call you and he's gonna tell you all this again. Do you see why this is, why I said this is the most important phone call I've ever made?

Cyndi: How do I, how do I guarantee that small doubt that I have?

Edgar: How do you what?

Cyndi:How do I guarantee that small (UI) doubt that I do have?

Edgar: I don't know sweetie. I just, twenty-five years...

Cyndi: (UI)

Edgar: ...of marriage and you knowing me. That's how you guarantee it. Let me spend the next twenty-five years proving it to you. Please. I will take you in my arms every day and tell you I love you and tell you once again that you made the right...I don't care what you need, I will do it. But twenty-five years with me you've gotta know me better than this. You've gotta know me better than this. I'm convince that this tape is going to be very convincing now. I'm, I, I, I had no idea until you told me the Attorney General's office and what they've been do'in, (UI) was goin' on. But I have not yet, it has all fallen together for me, I now understand it. And I understand that they intend to use you to put me in prison. They intend to use your testimony because they can't use Larry. Why? Because he's a liar and a thief and a burglar and he doesn't have any credibility. And there's a reason you have to authenticate something like this. The FBI didn't do this tape, somebody else did and so they have to authenticate it in order to get it placed into evidence, in order to have it played for the jury and there're gonna use you to do that. Or so they think and that's why they want you to hear it in the morning of the day that they have me charged in court in the after noon. They wanna know that you have, they have you in their pocket when they get me to stand up in court and they charge me.

Cyndi: (UI) They weren't the ones insisting that I listen to the tape. I asked to hear the tape, it is my choice whether I wanna hear 'em or not.

Edgar: Alright, go ahead and hear it. But they're the ones who have been scaring you to death. They're the ones who have told you how guilty I am. They're the ones that lied to you and said they had a confession at first. They're the ones who have been trotting out all this bullsh*t. You remember all that when you're listening to this tape and you're, and you wanna be convinced and you wanna break down crying and you wanna be assured that I was tryin' to k...sweetie, I love you. I love you. You've got to believe me. If I wanted..

Cyndi: (UI)

Edgar: ....to get rid of you I would just walk away from you. I would never hurt you. Twenty-five years we've spent together, you should know that by now. Please do not let yourself be used like this. Please do not be the one that puts me in prison.

Cyndi: Well the difficulty is that, there's things that I need to talk to you about that I can't talk to you about.

Edgar: Well, you can talk, the husband-wife privilege is absolute and anything you say to me on this phone call, even though it's being recorded, cannot be used in court.

Cyndi: You know why I have doubts?

Edgar: I don't know why, no.

Cyndi: Because you have not been, for, except for the last month or so, you, there are things that you have not been yourself and you told me to get out of your life and out of your way.

Edgar: Oh, Sweetheart, that's when I was in the hospital on all those f*cking drugs, and I've had four surgeries in the last six months and that's why I haven't been myself. And every time I start to get myself, I get something else again. I'm pretty close to myself right now and I'm under effect of nothing. And the last tme you were home, do you recall that?

Cyndi: Yes.

Edgar: The last night, no was it the last night or the night before, that we made love.

Cyndi: I know that.

Edgar: First time in months. I mean, God! Measure me by that, your most recent experience of me. I mean, if what they're saying is true, would we have made love, for God's sake?

Cyndi: I don't know. I, it, is your (UI), ohh.

Edgar: I love you to pieces, I love you to piece...it's been a great twenty-five years. I've got to admit, the last few months you've seemed distant. You've sure not been around and I've missed ya terribly and yes, I've wondered if maybe you didn't have somebody else, but it never rose to the level of me having you followed. I never did that. They don't have pictures that I had taken, I guarantee ya that. I wouldn't do that...

Cyndi: Well...

Edgar: ...I'd ask you first, if I'd do anything. The know, I'm, I'm only suffering from lack of attention from you. I'm only suffering because I love you and I'm not getting enough of you. That's what my problem is. It's not that I'm getting too much of you; I'm not getting enough of you. does that answer your question?

Cyndi: Well, I have, I have, I have been (sighs) you know, it's not that I'm not thinking of all that, but there, you know, there's just remember, I told you I was giving you six months and, and that was basically with the idea that I needed you to heal before we had any talk. And unfortunately this is being pressed to have this talk.

Edgar: I don't remember you telling me you were giving me six months. What was that all about?

Cyndi: Because I wouldn't talk about things and I wasn't willing to talk about 'em because I didn't wanna talk about 'em until I knew you were one hundred percent.

Edgar: Alright, I'm one hundred percent. Unfortunately, I don't have enough time on this calling card. Look, we'll talk it out. Whatever you want, I'll give you. If...I love you and I don't want to lose you. But if you want' just don't get rid of me by sending me to prison, please. (UI) If you want me out of your life, I will walk out of it willingly. But...

Cyndi: I have never said that.

Edgar: I know. (UI)

Cyndi: I have never indicated that.

Edgar: I know you haven't, but you said what you just said. And I've got so little time, I have to tell you what I'm willing to, willing to do that. I won't like it, I won't wanna do it, but if that's what you want that's what I'll give ya. I don't want that. I want to spend another twenty-five years with you. I thought I told you as much as that when we had that conversation the other day about how many good years I had left.

Cyndi: (sighs) I understand that. And I, and some of the quotes that they have read to me that I know about, I know how they can be construed and put, and put together. I...

Edgar: (UI)

Cyndi: ...understand that.

Edgar: Oh God. Well, Okay, I, like I told ya, now that I know what I know I expect this to be a very high class production. I expect it to be very convincing and it's total bucking bull****. I'm not...

Unknown female: You have one minute left.

Edgar: You have one minute left.

Edgar: I guarantee you that it's false. Guarantee you. I know that it's going to be a very good though, now that I

know the level of which it's coming from. This is going to be Mission Impossible level convincing. Please sweetheart.

Cyndi: Is it, is it possible that the local agents are just as oblivious?

Edgar: Yes. It's, it's, it's likely in fact. It's absolutely likely. Most of the FBI Agents are good people doing a good job. They're being used. They wouldn't know the difference if they were handed this kind of a tape. Please remember, I love you and I need you and if I go to prison it'll only be because of what you tell 'em tomorrow.

Unknown Female: Thank you for using Evercom. Goodbye.

(End of Tape and Transcription)

Last edited by Donald E. Pauly; May 12th, 2013 at 11:38 AM. Reason: added link to audio
 
Old May 12th, 2013 #3673
Donald E. Pauly
Banned
 
Join Date: Dec 2003
Location: Las Vegas
Posts: 4,130
Smile Terrible Tommie On the Jail House Recordings

I just got this letter back from Terrible Tommie. He was surprised that Steele didn't know The Five Words.

Quote:
From: Donald E. Pauly
To: Tom Metzger <TM_METZGER @ yahoo.com>; Donald E. Pauly
Sent: Sunday, May 12, 2013 8:57 AM
Subject: Teaching Steele The Five Words (TFW)

Terrible Tommie:

I can't thank you enough for teaching us The Five Words. It looks
like that Steele didn't learn The Five Words however. You can read
his jail house recordings with his wife at
http://vnnforum.com/showthread.php?t...&page=184#3672 . He assures her that they are inadmissible in court. They are now in the Court of Appeals. Your Lone Wolves will enjoy reading the original transcripts of Steele's jail house recordings and murder for hire discussions with Fairfax at http://www.steelewentcrazy.org/steel...l/proexcer.pdf .

DEP
Worse is better for now.
The Five Words
Quote:
From: <tm_metzger @ yahoo.com>
To: "Donald E. Pauly"
Date: Sun, May 12, 2013 at 10:09 AM
Subject: Re: Teaching Steele The Five Words (TFW)

Jail house recordings are just as admissible as a field interview. I am surprised with him being a lawyer.

TT

Last edited by Donald E. Pauly; May 12th, 2013 at 12:33 PM. Reason: typo
 
Old May 12th, 2013 #3674
Donald E. Pauly
Banned
 
Join Date: Dec 2003
Location: Las Vegas
Posts: 4,130
Smile Steele's Hot Ukrainian Honey Tatyana (TFW)

Here is Steele's Ukrainian honey Tatyana Vadimovna Loginova that we have heard so much about. She turned out to be a very expensive woman. This comes from her profile on a now defunct website romantictours.com - romantic travel . You will get a little better image on the original page at the link below.

http://steelewentcrazy.org/steele/appeal/proexcer.pdf
page 155

 
Old May 12th, 2013 #3675
Donald E. Pauly
Banned
 
Join Date: Dec 2003
Location: Las Vegas
Posts: 4,130
Smile The Love Letter from Jail (TFW)

I post this long steamy love letter as a Mother's Day present to Cyndi. Steele printed this letter in all caps so I changed the format to help the eyes of Forum members. Where Steele underlined text, I changed to all caps. The letter is too long for a single post so I broke it up. Most of this letter was never introduced as evidence and his not been published before. This should convince the Steele cheerleaders that their hero is crazier than a shit house rat. I will comment on it after the entire letter is posted.

Quote:
http://www.steelewentcrazy.org/steel...l/proexcer.pdf
page 113

June 23, 2010

My Dearest Tanya,

You must be worried. Or, do you think I have forgotten you? No-I know you well enough now to know that you are worried about me. I feel your worry in my heart, where you ALWAYS are with me now.

I am in very big trouble here, my love. I cannot get to a computer to email you. I cannot make phone calls. I asked my son to find your address on my desk at home and to mail it to me. While I wait for that, I will write you this letter and hope that it gets to ou soon.

Two weeks ago, I was arrested on a PHONY charge and I now sit in jail, awaiting my "trial," now set for the end of August. This will be the trial of my life. I hope to win it, of course.

Never before have I ever been in jail, or even arrested. This has been a huge shock to me, but not really a surprise. They have been after me for a long time because of my outspoken criticism of U.S. Government and Power Brokers, both in my writings and in my public speeches. This is a side of me that I am sure you have yet to discover, my love.I was to tell you all about it, when we met (meet?) in Kiev this year, AND I STILL WILL!

If you have received your Eddie Bear, you also have seen my book. Somebody who reads English well enough will be able to tell you, just from glancing through it, that I am very politically incorrect. Being politically incorrect is one of the worst crimes in America today.

Do you see now, sweetheart, why I often sound anti-American and want to live elsewhere for at least most of each year (perhaps Ukraine!), as you and I already have discussed?

The charge against me is FALSE, Tanya. Here is what happened:

A man who worked for me stole silver bullion that I had hidden on my property (about Us $45,000). He tried to kill me before I discovered the theft, but failed. Then he went to the ADL, an American Jewish organization that has hated me for many years because of cases I have tried as a lawyer and because of my writings and speeches. The ADL manufactured audio tapes, using recordings this man secretly had made of me talking and also using some of many thousands of hours of audio of mine available over the internet. The phony tapes make it sound like I tried to hire the man to kill my ex-wife.

Please believe in me, Tanya. I never would do anything like what I now face trial for. NEVER. I think you know me well enough already to know I could not do this. DON'T GIVE UP ON ME!!!.

I WILL beat this phony charge and I will come to you there in Ukraine-just not in August, as we planned. If I win this trial, I probably can get over there by October, though. Please wait for me darling.
Quote:
June 24
Hi sweetheart-

I will add to this every day until I have your address so that I can mail it.

Please send me some photos of yourself, my love. The only picture I have with me now are the ones I carry in my memory (though I do look through those many, many times each day).

And write SOMETHING to me immediately, too, Tanya. Keep it all in English, because they open all my mail (both directions). Anything other than English gets held while they find a Russian translator.

Remember-this is only for a little while.
Quote:
June 25

Hello again, my lovely Tanya-

Today has been just another in a series of gray, discouraging days...except when I think of you!

Life for me right now is like an old movie done in black and white, except when one character comes into view. That character is YOU, sweet Tanya. Whenever I think of you, color comes back to the things around me and I can almost smile again. More than ever, my love, the thought of you keeps me going.

I miss you so much, Tanya. I think about you all the time now. I seem to dream about you every night. I find myself daydreaming about you being near and reaching out to touch me...to hold me..to kiss me. I swear I can smell you at times!

Is it just the result of being in this miserable jail cell for 2 weeks now, or is it really becoming clear to me that you are "the one" for me? All others have dropped from my thought now, leaving only you, Tanya-MY SECOND HALF?
Quote:
June 26

Darling,

Every day here, at about 4 pm, I find myself thinking of you lying there in your bed at 2 am, Ukraine time. Surely you are asleep then. I like to tell myself that you are dreaming of me just then and tapping into that special connection we have.

When I go to be here at 11 pm, I think of you climbing in beside me and what it would be like to hold you and see you smile up close...and kiss me, of course. Do you ever feel my kiss at 9 am over there, my love?
Quote:
June 27

My lovely Tanya,

You never asked me about my financial condition, which I appreciate, my love. For now, just be assured that , if we settle down together, you never in your life will want for ANYTHING.

This trial & investigation I must run from a jail cell will be very expensive (probably upwards of US $500,000), but it will not leave me nothing when it is over. Far from it, in fact. I sill will have enough that I need never work again. But, work I will-writing books. I have several already outlined and/or partially written.

I picture you asleep right now (5 am Ukr. time) and imagine snuggling into you warmth and softly kissing you on your cheek (Did you feel it?) I can almost smell you, sweetheart.
Quote:
June 28

Darling Tanya,

It is 7 pm here-5 am Your time-and again I get a smell of clean sheets and what I think must be you. Is this coming to me over our special connection? Is this what you smell like? I wonder...

Thinking of you so strongly-does this cause me to appear in your dreams, my love? Or am I thinking of you BECAUSE you are dreaming of me?

Needless to say, I miss you something terrible. It has been nearly 3 weeks since we last saw each other via Skype. Had I known this would happen I never would have let you go that morning.

We are trying everything we know in an attempt to get them to let me go free until my trial in August. It will be 2 weeks before our hearing in court. If I get released then, the very FIRST thing I will do will be to try to contact YOU!

Do not give up on me, Tanya. No matter what happens, I may need you more right now than I ever again will need you.
Quote:
June 29

Sweetheart,

Already, this is the longest letter I ever have written. Probably the longest you have received too. After nothing from me for so long, then this...sigh. Well, ,there is nothing else for it.

I need to feel you out there, close to me. This is the only way I know how to do it right now. I know you are reading these words SOMETIME-I just don't know when.

In a way, I suppose, these letters are more for me than you. It is nice that Elizabeth Barett (sic) Browning poem I quoted you a month ago:" I love you, not for what you are, but for what you make of me." Thinking of you and knowing how you care for me makes these long, dreary days in a jail cell tolerable.I think about you SO MUCH, my darling Tanya-and those thought make me warm and bring a smile to my lips.

I so wish my son would find your address for me, so that I could mail this to you and, hopefully, thereby speed your reply, the day a letter arrives from YOU, my sweet, will be a day I never will forget, so long as I live.

You thought I was romantic and affectionate before? Just wait until I get you alone!!! This terrible period now in my life came just as my feelings for you were really getting going -just as it became clear to me that I no longer could consider anybody BUT you. Now-to be denied you altogether...well, my feelings will not be denied, though. They have continued to grow-even faster-in your absence from me.

I need you so much now, Tanya. No longer do I worry about scaring you away because my feelings are ahead of your own. I will fix that when we finally meet. Am I finally in love with you Tanya? What do you think? Could it happen without our meeting yet? Tell me of YOUR feelings, my love.

Last edited by Donald E. Pauly; May 13th, 2013 at 11:26 PM. Reason: typos
 
Old May 13th, 2013 #3676
Donald E. Pauly
Banned
 
Join Date: Dec 2003
Location: Las Vegas
Posts: 4,130
Smile Last Half of Love Letter (TFW)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Donald E. Pauly View Post
I post this long steamy love letter as a Mother's Day present to Cyndi. Steele printed this letter in all caps so I changed the format to help the eyes of Forum members. Where Steele underlined text, I changed to all caps. The letter is too long for a single post so I broke it up. Most of this letter was never introduced as evidence and his not been published before. This should convince the Steele cheerleaders that their hero is crazier than a shit house rat. I will comment on it after the entire letter is posted.
Here is the last portion of the world's longest love letter to Steele's honey Tataya Loginova. The government's copy machine ran low on toner during the process of duplicating the love letters. It made it difficult to transcribe portions at about the 70% to 80% points. As best as I can tell, it was sweet nothings there and nothing of any great importance was missed. I invite help on the portions that I missed which are denoted by xxxxx. I decided to post the letter even though I may be able to transcribe a little more later. I know how anxious that the Steele cheerleaders are to read the rest of it. I will give my commentary on this letter in the near future. You read this letter on VNN, not Steele's silly website.

Quote:
http://www.steelewentcrazy.org/steel...l/proexcer.pdf
page 117

June 30, 2010

What time do you go to bed, darling? It now is 1 pm here-11 pm your time-and once again you swelled up in my consciousness and I got a flash of your head on a pillow, looking to the side with your hand near to your face. That smell again-fresh sheets and ...you?

I get this image, or one quite like it, almost every day between 11 pm and midnight, Ukraine time. I'm betting that is your normal bedtime.

Do you ever think of me as you lie there, waiting for sleep to find you?

When I beat this phony charge, it will take a couple of months to arrange my first trip to Ukraine (and you, Milaya (sic) mia!). I still plan on coming for about 6 weeks. Unless you come to Kiev and then refuse to leave my side for the next month, I inevitably will meet several other girls I have corresponded with, but YOU really are why I am coming now, my Tanya.

I know that I am supposed to act as though I am genuinely interested in other girls, too. I know that I should play hard to get. I know that I should act as though I (underlined) am the prize here, not you. I don't want to play games with you. Always, I have told you the simple truth about how I feel about you and I promise ALWAYS to do just that.

You will come to Kiev for a couple of days after I first arrive and then, all too soon, I will have to take you to the airport for your flight back to Lugansk. I know that I will then be even more lost without you than I am even now. I will come to Lugansk sooner than I planned and find reasons to hang around. Think seriously on coming with me on a tour of Crimea, sweetheart.

I drive myself crazy thinking of these things and of you, Tanya. I so long to finally be at your side and hear that sparkling laugh & see your beautiful smile in person, my love.
Quote:
July 1

Dearest Tanya,

The happiest moments of my day-the only happy moments these days-are when I am sitting and talking to you, just like this. I know you will be reading my words and I like to imagine your smile forming as I talk to you. You feel especially close to me at these times, my love.

I know that you think I don't know you well enough to have these feelings for you, but you would be surprised at how well I actually do know you. The contrast between you and others whom I know is remarkable.

I love your reserve-how you carefully pick your way through life-how you protect yourself and your heart. Again, I have the feeling you have been hurt before. I also think it possible, still, that you are in an unsatisfactory relationship right now and are waiting to see if I prove myself before leaving it and committing yourself to me. As I told you, that is OK, my love. I am not going anywhere away from you emotionally. We WILL meet. We WILL fall in love. You will see.

I love your easy manner and your so VERY considerate nature. I love how you are so careful to speak your thoughts just so. I love your manneryness (sic) and your delicate bearing.

I love your smile and your laughter, which I still hear in my heart anytime that I want (and I seem to want to hear it all the time).

I love how beautiful your are, Tanya. You hear that all the time from men, I know, but it is different with me. As I have gotten to know you, you stopped being simply cute and have become, I think, the single most beautiful woman I EVER have seen. How I feel about someone inside impacts how physically attractive she is to me. You know how much I care for your now, of course.

I love the wisdom you have shown me-wisdom that goes well beyond your years and, perhaps more than anything else, makes me see you as a true equal and partner in life.

Yet, there is so much I don't know about you, my love-mostly facts and details, because I already have learned the most important things. Tell me about your younger brother, Dennis, and the other members of your family-their names and what they do each day.

My account with the agency likely will go inactive about the time that you receive this letter. Don't worry, sweetheart. Heaven knows that I'm not going anywhere, after all. When I beat this phony charge and get out, I will reactivate it so that we have access to the translators and so that we can talk again via Skype and plan our time together later this year.

I keep asking you to tell me about your work, darling, but you keep brushing it off as boring and unimportant. Not to me! Please tell me. Tell me what you did before that, too, and about your university years.
Quote:
July 2

I've been doodling with months and countries. I am determined to live outside America when this is all over. Listen, sweetheart, to what I have come up with, and tell me what you think:

May-September (5 months): Ukraine
Oct-December (3 months): USA
12/28-1/15 (1/2 month): Ukraine
Jan 15-April (3 1/2 months): Panama (or?)

So-we spend winter someplace warm and we BOTH get to spend Christmas with our families. Ukraine would be our home base, with our permanent family home there. We would rent or stay in hotels whenever outside Ukraine.

I can write ANYWHERE, of course, and would plan on producing two books each year. (easy to do and will provide us a VERY comfortable income, too).

You could, perhaps, go to school in Panama, if you like (or summer school in Ukraine). Or we could find you SOMETHING to do...work at something (language instruction?)..Take care of our babies...Make love to me (smiley face? sic)..whatever will make you happy.

You get to be near friends & family for half of every year. I get the same for 3 months each year. We both get to be warm for the winter (which can be like a huge, extended vacation each year). Our kids learn both Russian and English as they grow up.

It sounds great to me. What do you think, my love?
Quote:
July 3

I wish my son would come back up from Moscow (Idaho, USA) so that he could retrieve your address for me from my study desk. I asked my investigator to email you at tatitanal @ recluse.ru, but am not sure that I remembered your email address correctly. He was to explain briefly and ask for your mailing address for me, sigh...

Meanwhile, this letter grows ever larger. It is important to me that you know how much you have been on my mind. It is important you know that this long period of silence was imposed upon me by others. YOU are important to me, Tanya. More than anything or anyone else, I think.

I remember your last words to me as we parted on that last Skype session we shared:"I hope your serious." Oh, yes, sweetheart-I am VERY serious about you. I am surprised that you could not see it then. I KNOW that you and I will get along wonderfully when finally we are together. I KNOW that we both will be pleasantly surprised when we meet at last. Even now, it is all I can do to keep from blurting out, "I love you!" By the time I arrive in Kiev, I am sure that I will have memorized the Russian for, "Will you marry me?" Is that serious enough, darling?
Quote:
July 4

My investigator has not yet shown up with your address. Either you haven't answered his email or I misremembered your email address. I NEED YOUR ADDRESS in order to mail you this letter, sweetie.

Today is the 4th of July, America's Independence Day. A joke, from where I sit. I know Ukraine has been independent for only a few years, but I honestly believe that future of freedom lies with Russia, especially, and all the breakaway republics in Eastern Europe. America is moving to total tyranny and oppression and my case is just one of so many who are being rounded up, falsely charged and locked up. I'm going to win and get out though-I know a good lawyer.

And that lawyer has a birthday tomorrow. It was depressing enough to be separated from my children on Father's Day. Now this separation from them AND you is becoming really unbearable, sweetheart. I was allowed to call two of my kids for the first time late this past week. I still am being denied visitors. I still am being held virtually incommunicado and in solitary confinement.

I'm so tired of this. I don't want to write about politics any more. I just want to settle down with a girl JUST LIKE YOU, my love, have another family and live out my life in her arms, writing about non-controversial things-novels, especially. I want to be ordinary and live an ordinary life from now on. This false charge has convinced me. Problem is, I stayed on just a little too long, SIGH.

I haven't felt you close this weekend at all. I'm betting you are tied up with something and not thinking of me. SIGH.
Quote:
July 5

My Darling-Tanya,

I know that you have remembered me today, Perhaps even sending me another little email that has yet to be opened. Like all your others this past 3 weeks. How I WISH that I could see them! How I hunger for something-anything-from you now.

(The government's copy machine is suddenly running low on toner and the letter becomes very difficult to transcribe and subject to error.)

I'm trying hard not to be depressed though, may not being very successful. I miss my kids. I miss you, xxxxxxxxx together after this year!

It is exactly 6 pm on July 5 here in Ukraine right now. I just had a sudden flood of you come to me over our special connection. Just wishful thinking? I wonder. Write and tell me what you did and, if possible, what you were thinking and feeling at exactly this time, Tania. Did you finally receive Eddie Bear and my book, Tanya? I feel your presence right this minute (sic?) so strongly. Imagination? I hope not.

Once again I worry about whether I have allowed myself to xxxx of you xxxxxx, in light of you not keeping from xxxx, not to mention the fact that I xxxxxx. Don't worry. I am innocent and have plenty of xxxxxxx plenty of on my xxxx. I will walk free! You will see.
Quote:
July 6

It is Tuesday evening. (July 6). Again I picture you xxxx asleep. xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx I keep going through your xxxxxx in my mind-all 6 of them. xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx, when xxxx me think about the you xx.

You xxxxxxxx-in a xxx. If you want to attention nothin xxxxxxxxxof you.

I sent a short letter to you the other xxxxxxxxxx I can't remember your address, so sent it to you at "xxxxx." and xxx that, finds its way to you. You xxx then answer me. xxxxxxx STREET address! We'll see...
Quote:
July 8

Darling,

This letter is in its third week and STILL I do not have your mailing address! I MISS you!

July 12 Sorry to xxxxxxxxxx getting so discouraged about not being xxx to mail this xxx. Also ,.......... This is for the rest of our lives, don't forget.
Quote:
July 14

You are so very special, to me, Tanya. I can't explain exactly where or how you came to be that way for me, but I know it is true. I can't remember the last time!I felt this way about a woman..maybe never.

I spoke to my son at last by phone. He found the binder in which I keep your address and will be mailing it to me soon. As soon as I have it, I will mail this letter.
Quote:
July 15

Hello, my love,

My youngest daughter, Kelsey, sent me some Russian language course books, and I can continue to improve my (very poor) Russian while in jail awaiting trial. We WILL be able to talk one day, sweetheart. How is your (English) language course coming? You must be about finished with it. If I could, I would buy you another full session, but that will have to wait for me to get out of here.

I have xxxx you xxxx. I hope that is just because I haven't been writing as much, but I know that your going so long without hearing from me has to have a bad effect.

Hang in there, sweetie. I need you so much right now. More, perhaps, then I ever will again. Stand by me and you will not regret it.

(toner seems to be normal again)

At last! My investigator found your address for me so that I can mail this.

Please write to me as soon as possible, sweet-at this address!

Eddie C/O Tim Schwering
Fed Defenders
10 North Post St., #700
Spokane, WA 99201
USA

If this works, he will bring me your letter-UNOPENED, so that you can talk to me knowing that what you say will be seen by ONLY me.

I can hardly wait! Don't forget to include those pictures.

Love You!

Eddie (smiley face)

Last edited by Donald E. Pauly; May 15th, 2013 at 09:07 AM. Reason: typo
 
Old May 14th, 2013 #3677
Donald E. Pauly
Banned
 
Join Date: Dec 2003
Location: Las Vegas
Posts: 4,130
Smile Eddietooshoe's Profile

This is Steele's profile on the now defunct website romantictours.com - romantic travel . The government got this when they seized his computers. The original at http://www.steelewentcrazy.org/steel...l/proexcer.pdf page 155 is a little higher quality. Steele posted ten-year-old photos of himself. He had used these same photos on Match.com® | The Leading Online Dating Site for Singles & Personals when he was looking for women in 2000. Cyndi caught him then and tried to divorce him.

 
Old May 14th, 2013 #3678
Donald E. Pauly
Banned
 
Join Date: Dec 2003
Location: Las Vegas
Posts: 4,130
Smile Saving the Taxpayer Money!

The government and Steele's appeal lawyer are fighting over rescheduling of oral arguments in Portland from 8 July to 12 July. The government wants to move the date to combine cases on 12 July and SAVE THE TAXPAYER MONEY! Who'd a thunk it? Riordan has a vacation scheduled that day to visit family Back East. I didn't attempt to preserve format and case numbers on the motions.

Quote:
http://steelewentcrazy.org/steele/appeal/resched.pdf

The United States of America, by and through Wendy J. Olson, United States Attorney, and the undersigned Assistant United States Attorney for the District of Idaho, seeks to move oral argument from Monday, July 8th to Friday, July 12th, pursuant to Ninth Circuit Rule 34-2. Although counsel for the Government has repeatedly tried to contact defense counsel to ascertain his position this week, she has been unable to reach him. Accordingly, the position of defense counsel on this motion is unknown at this time.

The Court recently scheduled the oral argument in this case for 9:00 a.m. on Monday, July 8th, in Portland, Oregon. The United States respectfully requests that the date of the argument be moved to Friday, July 12th. As set forth in the attached declaration, the need for the current motion stems from the budget restraints of sequestration. Government counsel will be arguing two other cases for the District of Idaho on Friday, July 12th. The move would allow for a short and more efficient trip, at significant savings to the Government.
Quote:
http://steelewentcrazy.org/steele/appeal/resobjec.pdf

Defendant Steele hereby opposes the government’s request for a continuance of the oral argument from its presently scheduled date of Monday, July 8th to Friday, July 12th. In support of that opposition, Dennis P. Riordan declares under penalty of perjury:

1. I am counsel for appellant Edgar Steele in this matter. Although I would like to accommodate opposing counsel in the government’s request to change the hearing date, I have long planned a trip in July to the East Coast to see family. I have prepaid tickets for departure on Wednesday, July 10th.

Executed this 10th day of May, 2013 in San Francisco, California.

Last edited by Donald E. Pauly; May 14th, 2013 at 02:20 PM. Reason: typo
 
Old May 14th, 2013 #3679
Hugo Böse
Jeunesse Dorée
 
Hugo Böse's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2004
Location: Four Seasons Jalalabad
Posts: 8,516
Hugo Böse
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Donald E. Pauly View Post
Here is Steele's Ukrainian honey Tatyana Vadimovna Loginova that we have heard so much about. She turned out to be a very expensive woman. This comes from her profile on a now defunct website romantictours.com - romantic travel . You will get a little better image on the original page at the link below.

http://steelewentcrazy.org/steele/appeal/proexcer.pdf
page 155

My god, what an embarrassingly deluded crazy asshole, that profile is as real as Santa Clause.
__________________
_______
Political correctness is an intellectual gulag.
 
Old May 14th, 2013 #3680
ELF
Senior Member
 
ELF's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2013
Location: In the land of Hockey Hosers(Canada)
Posts: 2,592
ELF
Default

Sorry to be a Jonhy come lately but I am unfamilure with this man, could some point me towards his missives and his broadcasts and what not, that have not been edited by the jewish swine.

Thank you in advance for your help.
 
Reply

Tags
edgar steele

Share


Thread
Display Modes


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 10:28 AM.
Page generated in 0.30291 seconds.