Vanguard News Network
VNN Media
VNN Digital Library
VNN Reader Mail
VNN Broadcasts

Old June 30th, 2010 #521
OTPTT
Banned
 
Join Date: Nov 2006
Posts: 9,896
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by monamontgomery View Post
January 15, 2010 he says that he died on November 21st which was five days after his endorsement of LSD. Was he taking drugs which caused his heart attack and his irrational behavior afterwards?
No dumb ass. He had an aortic aneurysm. How can you be a lawyer and your reading comprehension be so poor?
Quote:
I didn't have a heart attack, but what is called an "ascending aortic aneurism [sic]." Link.
LSD doesn't cause heart attacks either.
 
Old June 30th, 2010 #522
Tintin
∞ 𐌙 λ
 
Tintin's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2009
Posts: 7,497
Tintin
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by monamontgomery View Post
November 16, 2009 Steele wrote:

January 15, 2010 he says that he died on November 21st which was five days after his endorsement of LSD. Was he taking drugs which caused his heart attack and his irrational behavior afterwards?
Possession and use of LSD is illegal. It is highly unlikely that Steele would be involved in any illegal activity because he likely believed he was under surveillance of the government. And he certainly would not draw attention to his illegal activity with a post on his Web site.
 
Old June 30th, 2010 #523
Hadding
Senior Member
 
Hadding's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2003
Location: Florida
Posts: 3,247
Hadding
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tintin View Post
Possession and use of LSD is illegal. It is highly unlikely that Steele would be involved in any illegal activity because he likely believed he was under surveillance of the government. And he certainly would not draw attention to his illegal activity with a post on his Web site.
That's a real post from Steele's blog. I found that and sent it to Jim Giles and I guess that's where Mona Montgomery heard it.

What does this say about Steele? It says that he has some tendencies that don't mesh well with each other. It suggests that he has some secrets too. A man who has recreational drugs on his mind and has positive things to say about them probably uses them at least occasionally, and maybe not just LSD.

Good find, Mona, that the LSD post was only a few days before his aorta exploded. I hadn't noted that. I am reading that sometimes LSD is mixed with amphetamine, and that certainly could create some unusual circulatory stress. It makes sense given that he was at rest in a chair, not exerting himself, when the blowout occurred. There seem to be many references to aneurysms occurring in connection with amphetamine use. I also found this reference stating that LSD by itself can cause hypertension.

Last edited by Hadding; June 30th, 2010 at 04:13 PM.
 
Old June 30th, 2010 #524
monamontgomery
Junior Member
 
monamontgomery's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2005
Posts: 43
monamontgomery
Default Ed may have been taking drugs.

My argument is that Steele may be guilty of the crime of plotting the murder of his wife because he may have been taking drugs. I use as evidence that he may have been taking drugs, his praise of LSD in his November 16th post. http://www.nickelrant.com/rants/091116rant.htm

Quote:
Ken Kesey’s masterwork, “One Flew Over the Cuckoo’s Nest,” made into a smash motion picture of the same name starring Jack Nicholson, has become an underground icon for sanity adrift in a sea of insanity of every sort.
Ken Kesey is a master writer.

Quote:
The book, more than the movie, is a sort of acid trip in that it becomes an exercise in forced self-introspection....
Since introspection is good, Steele is saying that acid is good.

Quote:
By the way, take this to the bank: those lost souls who insist that they had “bad trips” on acid in the past merely are those who could not bear to confront the harsh reality of themselves and their own normal self-delusion for a nonstop eleven hours.
Acid reveals the reality of the self. Therefore acid is good.

Quote:
It is no accident that Kesey was an early proponent and user of LSD (see Tom Wolfe’s seminal “Electric Kool Aid Acid Test” for a brilliant account of a real-life journey down author Ken Kesey’s road to self discovery).
Ken Kesey used acid. Therefore acid is good.

In the body is the quotation I quoted in a previous post on this forum which is his most profound statement in favor of LSD:

Quote:
I honestly believe that if we were to add a little LSD to the water supply every Monday morning, war and discord of every sort would vanish from the face of the Globe. Did you know that LSD is chemically identical to a substance produced in exceedingly small quantities in the human brain, by the way?
I have provided ample evidence that five days before his heart attack Ed was raving about the benefits of LSD. It is reasable to ask if he was taking LSD at this time since LSD, like all powerful drugs, makes instant proselytisers of it's victims.

My question "Did Ed take drugs?" is a reasonable question.

By the way, if anyone wants to enter into the discussion of the Ed Steele case, Jim Giles is working very hard to get ideas on this case at his morning radio show M-F 9-12. I have greatly appreciated his willingness to entertain both sides to the question and I urge you to engage in this extremely important debate. You can hear Jim Giles' radio show at this website: http://www.radiofreemississippi.net
 
Old June 30th, 2010 #525
monamontgomery
Junior Member
 
monamontgomery's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2005
Posts: 43
monamontgomery
Default Hadding is right. I heard about the acid from jim giles.

 
Old June 30th, 2010 #526
Russ
Banned
 
Join Date: Jun 2010
Posts: 135
Default

A letter to Mike Piper at Americanfreepress and to those who are falling for the BS of MSM so quickly, even before we have heard Ed's full story on this matter.
-----------------------------------


Attachments
Name Type Save View
Message text/plain Save




Mike, of all people, I am surprised at your stance on Steele. You of all
people know how the government conspires to destroy anyone who stands in
their way or gets an effective message out. YES, it is remotely possible
that Steele is guilty as charged, but it's highly unlikely. You are
talking about a man that defended Richard Butler and was going to take
on the Matt Hale case if Hale got an appeal. Ed knows the system and he
knew he was monitored. Do you really think Ed would have done the same
stupid thing he protested against that put Hale in prison? Do you think
a man who just got out of the hospital immediately plans to murder his
loved ones? I was also arrested Mike and I know how they bend the truth
and try to put someone away for doing absolutely nothing. Your
government is "Final Judgment"! I suggest that
American Free Press get off it's can and go do some real reporting! Go
get a jailhouse interview and find what Ed is saying, since they seem to
want to keep him locked up without anyone being able to hear what he
says. Doesn't it strike you strange that so many in this so called
movement end up dead or jailed on some strange charges? You may be next
Mike, you never know. When they do come for you, you will be shocked
with how they twist something and make it look like you actually did
something. The so called movement might as well lay down and shut up if
all they are going to do is side with the enemy, which is the government
and it's controllers. Look at Ernest Zundel and all the others like
David Duke. They tried to put Duke in prison for 15 years. They wanted
to put me in for 8 years, simply for blogging on a free speech site
spreading everyone's work, including yours. I also exposed the
Antichrist ways of the Jewish religion and that was the final straw.
Where is this so called American free press when patriots are being
shoved in jail for nothing??? Wouldn't that be a much more productive
thing for a patriotic press to get involved in? How about Trafficant?
Yes I know you covered him, but what about all the others? This movement
for freedom just sits by and lets the corrupt system throw us all in
prison...until there are no more patriots. I think Obama and his goons
are behind it. I noticed a quick acceleration right before he came into
office. He is one of the Jews boys, hand picked and doing their work
just like Bush before him. It just keeps getting worse. Don't think it
won't or cannot happen to you!

Your future jail buddy ,

Russ
 
Old June 30th, 2010 #527
Russ
Banned
 
Join Date: Jun 2010
Posts: 135
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by monamontgomery View Post
Mona, I like to kiss girls and do nasty things with them, so does that make me a wild rapist or a murderer or sex pervert? If I send you a cartoon and I laugh out loud, does it mean I am crazy and warped? I think many of you don't belong in a freedom movement, since you think just like the cattle you are named after. Mooooooo....moooooo
 
Old June 30th, 2010 #528
Russ
Banned
 
Join Date: Jun 2010
Posts: 135
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by monamontgomery View Post
Wow the colors mannnnn, the skeletons are dancing on the hill. Ha ha ha ha..you people crack me up. I sure hope Ed's defense does not have a similar mind as what I am hearing from some on this board.
 
Old June 30th, 2010 #529
MikeTodd
Pussy Bünd "Commander"
 
MikeTodd's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2007
Location: land of the Friedman, home of the Braverman
Posts: 13,329
MikeTodd
Default

Quote:
Ed may have been taking drugs.
My argument is that Steele may be guilty of the crime of plotting the murder of his wife because he may have been taking drugs. I use as evidence that he may have been taking drugs, his praise of LSD in his November 16th post.
Is LSD even available anymore in the 21st century kwa? It's been decades since I've heard about anyone being arrested for possession of it or having to be "talked down" in an ER for OD'ng on it or who jumped off a high place or did something goofy while hallucinating under it's influence.
I can't even remember the last time anyone has even mentioned having current knowledge of it in casual conversation.
__________________
Worse than a million megaHitlers all smushed together.

Last edited by MikeTodd; June 30th, 2010 at 06:21 PM.
 
Old June 30th, 2010 #530
Rick Ronsavelle
Senior Member
 
Rick Ronsavelle's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2009
Posts: 4,006
Rick Ronsavelle
Default

Cocaine Users Face Greater Risk of Aneurysm
Sign In to E-Mail This
Printer-Friendly
Reprints
Save Article

By LAWRENCE K. ALTMAN
Published: May 10, 2005

Cocaine users face a newly discovered and possibly fatal risk: coronary aneurysms, a ballooning of the walls of coronary arteries. The condition increases the chance of suffering a heart attack, even years after users stop the drug, researchers in Minnesota are reporting.

American Heart Association

In an angiogram, the white arrows point to ballooning in the right coronary artery of a 49-year-old man who had used cocaine.

The risk of developing an aneurysm was four times as high among cocaine users in their mid-40's as among nonusers in the same age group, according to the study, reported yesterday in the journal Circulation, which is published by the American Heart Association.

Aneurysms occurred in 30.4 percent of cocaine users in the study compared with 7.6 percent of non-users.

Precisely how much cocaine is needed to produce the aneurysms is not known, but the frequency of use was clearly linked to development of aneurysms, said Dr. Timothy D. Henry, a co-author of the study.

"The risk was definitely more common in people who used cocaine at least once a week," said Dr. Henry, who directs research at the Minneapolis Heart Institute Foundation at Abbott Northwestern Hospital.

The aneurysms can be prevented by avoiding cocaine, but no specific treatment is available once they develop, Dr. Henry said, adding that he hoped his team's findings would serve as a warning.

In 2003, 34.9 million Americans ages 12 and older reported having used cocaine at least once during their lifetimes and about 2.3 million reported having used the drug in the previous month, according to the Substance Abuse and Mental Health Services Administration.

Cocaine is known to increase the risk of heart attacks within hours of its use. But because coronary aneurysms are uncommon and generally take years to form, a link to cocaine had not been suspected.

Dr. Henry cited the case of a prominent businessman who asked for a second opinion about coronary angiograms, X-rays taken when the man suffered a heart attack at 38. The angiograms showed multiple aneurysms of the coronary arteries that nourish the heart.

The man did not have atherosclerosis, which accounts for about half of coronary aneurysms, or any of the rarer conditions associated with aneurysms, like syphilis, trauma and lupus and other connective tissue disorders. So Dr. Henry asked if the man had ever used cocaine.

"How did you know I did?" the man responded.

The man said he had used cocaine for two years when he was in his 20's, but not since.

Dr. Henry said he began wondering about the link five years ago when he saw aneurysms in angiograms of three heavy cocaine users. So he started a systematic search to determine how often the aneurysms occurred among the users.

The researchers examined the records of 191 men and women whose average age was in the early 40's. The patients included 112 cocaine users who had angiography for known or suspected heart problems during a 10-year period and 79 nonusers of similar age who also had the procedure. An angiogram involves inserting a tube in an artery in the upper leg or arm, threading it into the heart, and injecting a chemical dye to outline the arteries on X-rays.

Three cardiologists examined the angiogram of each patient in the study to determine the presence or absence of coronary artery aneurysms. If all three doctors agreed that a coronary aneurysm was present, they classified it as definite. If two doctors concurred, they considered the aneurysm probable. In the cocaine user group, 24 patients had definite coronary artery aneurysms and 10 had probable ones.

Using information that the patients had previously told their doctors, the researchers calculated the frequency of cocaine use in 61 of the drug users and found that 66 percent reported using the drug at least once a week.

Aneurysms can occur in any artery. They are particularly frequent in the brain and in the aorta, the main artery that carries blood from the heart to the rest of the body, often ripping open to cause strokes and sudden death.

Aneurysms in the coronary arteries rarely burst and pose a less direct risk of death than do brain aneurysms or aortic aneurysms. But the study showed that coronary artery aneurysms might kill by setting up cocaine users for a heart attack.

Dr. Henry's team theorized that cocaine might weaken the artery wall and lead to an aneurysm by causing sharp spikes in blood pressure and damaging cells in the inner walls of the heart's arteries. Once an aneurysm forms, blood may flow through it in a way that makes it easier for blood clots to form. Those, in turn, can then stop the flow of blood and cause a heart attack.

Dr. Henry said he hoped to collaborate with other cardiologists to further confirm the findings by conducting similar studies and using non-invasive techniques like echocardiography and rapid CT scans to determine when and how often the aneurysms
form.

Meanwhile, a number of other doctors who have learned of the Minnesota team's findings have told Dr. Henry that they have found coronary aneurysms among cocaine users.

http://www.nytimes.com/2005/05/10/health/10coca.html
 
Old June 30th, 2010 #531
Hadding
Senior Member
 
Hadding's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2003
Location: Florida
Posts: 3,247
Hadding
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by monamontgomery View Post
My argument is that Steele may be guilty of the crime of plotting the murder of his wife because he may have been taking drugs.
But-- he said that LSD makes everybody peace-and-lovey.....
Maybe he was jonesin' for some acid?

Cocaine is the drug that has the reputation for making people paranoid and hostile, and stimulants in general can cause psychosis (as well as aneurysms) if overdone.

The question is, was he on drugs when he decided to be his own lawyer? I can just imagine that he was smoking a joint when he thought up that Mission Impossible defense.

He needs to hire a lawyer who will explain to the court that his client is crazy, because pleading that on your own behalf just doesn't work.

Last edited by Hadding; June 30th, 2010 at 08:05 PM.
 
Old June 30th, 2010 #532
JoeSixPack
Opponent of Semitism
 
JoeSixPack's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2004
Location: Somewhere 'round here
Posts: 1,175
JoeSixPack
Lightbulb

Quote:
Did you know that LSD is chemically identical to a substance produced in exceedingly small quantities in the human brain, by the way?
I thought that was DMT actually.
__________________
"Evidence linking these Israelis to 9/11 is classified. I cannot tell you about evidence that has been gathered. It's classified information."
-US official quoted in Carl Cameron's Fox News report on the Israeli spy ring and its connections to 9-11.
 
Old June 30th, 2010 #533
Lurker
Junior Member
 
Join Date: Jun 2010
Posts: 43
Lurker
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tintin View Post
I have tried to consider this scenario. But:
  • Kill somebody he loves?
  • Kill the mother of his children?
  • Mother-in-law gets him nothing.
  • Involve Fairfax?
  • Steele likely believed his was being constantly monitored.
  • How would people react? Joe-nigger-baller and Joan-nigger-fucker are going to see the error of their ways and become VNN posters?
  • Steele would likely be the center of the investigation from minute one. In the best case scenario Steele does not get caught but after being called a person-of-interest for a year most would assume he did it.
  • The FBI, $SPL, JDL, CIA, IDF and every other hate group would likely believe that one of them did it and would make no effort to resolve the case.
  • Or maybe the official story would be, White supremacist where having internal conflicts and killing each other and the government needs more power before they start killing the good people.
Well he would have been a hero to WN. Gone from a guy who unsuccessfuly tried to defend the Aryan Nations 15 years ago to a guy who is ZOG enemy #1 and they are trying to take him out. He would be a hero and a leader to WN and he would believe he could parlay that into more clout among the general populace.

He specifically said in his writing that after his defeat of death he felt that something big was going to happen. That he wanted to be a leader of men but people were not ready for him yet. What would make them ready? Something like this would certainly propel him forward.

Quote:
In the end the usual suspects will tell the tards what to "think".
WN are not a threat to the usual suspects. How much power do we have? It's a bit of a delusion of grandeur that people think they spend all their time worrying about us. Why would they?

You don't think they have bigger fish to fry than Ed Steele? An unhealthy old dude with a bad ticker who 99.9% of the country had never heard of. This guy was a threat to the establishment? Please
 
Old June 30th, 2010 #534
Russ
Banned
 
Join Date: Jun 2010
Posts: 135
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Russ View Post
A letter to Mike Piper at Americanfreepress and to those who are falling for the BS of MSM so quickly, even before we have heard Ed's full story on this matter.
-----------------------------------


Attachments
Name Type Save View
Message text/plain Save




Mike, of all people, I am surprised at your stance on Steele. You of all
people know how the government conspires to destroy anyone who stands in
their way or gets an effective message out. YES, it is remotely possible
that Steele is guilty as charged, but it's highly unlikely. You are
talking about a man that defended Richard Butler and was going to take
on the Matt Hale case if Hale got an appeal. Ed knows the system and he
knew he was monitored. Do you really think Ed would have done the same
stupid thing he protested against that put Hale in prison? Do you think
a man who just got out of the hospital immediately plans to murder his
loved ones? I was also arrested Mike and I know how they bend the truth
and try to put someone away for doing absolutely nothing. Your
government is "Final Judgment"! I suggest that
American Free Press get off it's can and go do some real reporting! Go
get a jailhouse interview and find what Ed is saying, since they seem to
want to keep him locked up without anyone being able to hear what he
says. Doesn't it strike you strange that so many in this so called
movement end up dead or jailed on some strange charges? You may be next
Mike, you never know. When they do come for you, you will be shocked
with how they twist something and make it look like you actually did
something. The so called movement might as well lay down and shut up if
all they are going to do is side with the enemy, which is the government
and it's controllers. Look at Ernest Zundel and all the others like
David Duke. They tried to put Duke in prison for 15 years. They wanted
to put me in for 8 years, simply for blogging on a free speech site
spreading everyone's work, including yours. I also exposed the
Antichrist ways of the Jewish religion and that was the final straw.
Where is this so called American free press when patriots are being
shoved in jail for nothing??? Wouldn't that be a much more productive
thing for a patriotic press to get involved in? How about Trafficant?
Yes I know you covered him, but what about all the others? This movement
for freedom just sits by and lets the corrupt system throw us all in
prison...until there are no more patriots. I think Obama and his goons
are behind it. I noticed a quick acceleration right before he came into
office. He is one of the Jews boys, hand picked and doing their work
just like Bush before him. It just keeps getting worse. Don't think it
won't or cannot happen to you!

Your future jail buddy ,

Russ
Mikes reply::::

First of all, I don't know what you refer to when you refer to "your" (i.e. my) stance on Steele.


Immediately after it happened, I said on my radio forum that it was entirely possible that Steele was guilty of the things that he was accused of doing, but that there was no way to tell, since the news was sparse and mostly reportage from the "mainstream" media. Secondly, I added, the fact is that there are people "on our side" who do bad things for which they get in trouble. Thirdly, most importantly, I said, we need to wait and hear Ed's defense. I will note, likewise, that I had been out of town and away from the Internet and away from any and all news on the subject for TWO ENTIRE WEEKS.


A day or so later, After speaking with some informed people I advised my listeners that there seemed to be real doubts about the charges in the minds of people who were much closer to the story than I was.


You demand that AFP do something and interview Ed Steele in jail. First of all, I am quite peripheral to AFP and have little to do with its editorial affairs, other than submitting an occasional article and proofreading the paper (and they generally ignore much of my input there, anyway). Well, one of the people I spoke to was going to see if he COULD interview Ed Steele, so it would have been redundant and repetitive for me to try to do so.


Yes, I wrote a book on Traficant. You suggest that I do stories about so many other cases. Over the years I HAVE done stories on other cases. I do not intend to get locked in (no pun intended) to specializing in jailhouse war stories. In my book THE JUDAS GOATS I did a chapter on David Duke (and Traficant). I also recently did a story on Bill White's case.


You're wrong: I don't think that I am immune from this. I don't know why you would even think that I would think that way.
 
Old June 30th, 2010 #535
monamontgomery
Junior Member
 
monamontgomery's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2005
Posts: 43
monamontgomery
Default Maybe he's senile.

Quote:
He needs to hire a lawyer who will explain to the court that his client is crazy, because pleading that on your own behalf just doesn't work.
He has a great lawyer provided by the state. I am waiting to see if he enters a plea of not guilty by reason of insanity. If he does, he will have to be locked up for a long time because we don't let crazy people run around plotting murders. He may be senile, too. Men's brains start to atrophy at age 60. The way to prepare for senility is to engrain good habits while you are young and alert so that you have good habits to fall back on when you get senile. Senility sometimes takes the mask off your face. You want that face to be as pretty as your mask in case that happens.

You asked, "Was he on drugs when he called his wife?" Accepting as the hypothetical condition that he was hooked on drugs, he would have been kicking the drugs when he got into jail.

Quote:
Mona, I like to kiss girls and do nasty things with them, so does that make me a wild rapist or a murderer or sex pervert?
It makes you a nasty man.

By the way, please tune into Radio Free Mississippi tomorrow morning 9:00 a.m. Central Time. Jim Giles is going to interview the lovely Ms. April Gaede about the Edgar Steele case.

http://www.radiofreemississippi.net/
 
Old June 30th, 2010 #536
Matt Ferguson
Member
 
Join Date: Dec 2008
Posts: 456
Matt Ferguson
Default

Having taken LSD several times I can see how it would be very taxing to the heart of n old man. You get easily winded on LSD, know why? Because your brain is fiilled with way more blood than normal, your entire nervous system is on overdrive and it tkes energy from your body to feed that, hence your hert working harder for eight to twelve hours at a time. I could see how where you a 63 yr old man and had predisposition for this that taking LSD could certinly bring it on. Your really sholudln.t be messing with stuff after 30. Or at all really, if you must trip do s your ancestors did and take a small amount of mushrooms.
 
Old June 30th, 2010 #537
MikeTodd
Pussy Bünd "Commander"
 
MikeTodd's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2007
Location: land of the Friedman, home of the Braverman
Posts: 13,329
MikeTodd
Default

Quote:
He has a great lawyer provided by the state.
Define "great".
Boy, you law douches love sucking each others cocks doncha, Mrs. Man?
__________________
Worse than a million megaHitlers all smushed together.
 
Old June 30th, 2010 #538
MikeTodd
Pussy Bünd "Commander"
 
MikeTodd's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2007
Location: land of the Friedman, home of the Braverman
Posts: 13,329
MikeTodd
Default

Quote:
ou asked, "Was he on drugs when he called his wife?" Accepting as the hypothetical condition that he was hooked on drugs, he would have been kicking the drugs when he got into jail.
Now you got Steele as an LSD addict.
A drug that has become about as rare as hen's teeth.
__________________
Worse than a million megaHitlers all smushed together.
 
Old June 30th, 2010 #539
April
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Mar 2004
Location: Montana
Posts: 1,763
April
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by monamontgomery View Post
November 16, 2009 Steele wrote:



January 15, 2010 he says that he died on November 21st which was five days after his endorsement of LSD. Was he taking drugs which caused his heart attack and his irrational behavior afterwards?

What irrational behavior?
__________________
Come Home to the Pacific Northwest

http://kalispellple.blogspot.com/
 
Old June 30th, 2010 #540
MikeTodd
Pussy Bünd "Commander"
 
MikeTodd's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2007
Location: land of the Friedman, home of the Braverman
Posts: 13,329
MikeTodd
Default

Quote:
Men's brains start to atrophy at age 60.
At what age does a cunt's brain start to atrophy?...age six?
__________________
Worse than a million megaHitlers all smushed together.

Last edited by MikeTodd; June 30th, 2010 at 09:34 PM.
 
Reply

Tags
edgar steele

Share


Thread
Display Modes


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 11:05 PM.
Page generated in 0.27400 seconds.