Vanguard News Network
VNN Media
VNN Digital Library
VNN Reader Mail
VNN Broadcasts

Old June 30th, 2010 #541
Alex Linder
Administrator
 
Join Date: Nov 2003
Posts: 45,374
Blog Entries: 34
Alex Linder
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hadding View Post
But-- he said that LSD makes everybody peace-and-lovey.....
Maybe he was jonesin' for some acid?

Cocaine is the drug that has the reputation for making people paranoid and hostile, and stimulants in general can cause psychosis (as well as aneurysms) if overdone.

The question is, was he on drugs when he decided to be his own lawyer? I can just imagine that he was smoking a joint when he thought up that Mission Impossible defense.

He needs to hire a lawyer who will explain to the court that his client is crazy, because pleading that on your own behalf just doesn't work.
Really enjoying this, aren't you?
 
Old June 30th, 2010 #542
Donald E. Pauly
Banned
 
Join Date: Dec 2003
Location: Las Vegas
Posts: 4,130
Angry Good Lawyers

A good lawyer is a dead lawyer.
 
Old June 30th, 2010 #543
MikeTodd
Pussy BŁnd "Commander"
 
MikeTodd's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2007
Location: land of the Friedman, home of the Braverman
Posts: 13,329
MikeTodd
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by monamontgomery View Post
My argument is that Steele may be guilty of the crime of plotting the murder of his wife because he may have been taking drugs. I use as evidence that he may have been taking drugs, his praise of LSD in his November 16th post. http://www.nickelrant.com/rants/091116rant.htm



Ken Kesey is a master writer.



Since introspection is good, Steele is saying that acid is good.



Acid reveals the reality of the self. Therefore acid is good.



Ken Kesey used acid. Therefore acid is good.

In the body is the quotation I quoted in a previous post on this forum which is his most profound statement in favor of LSD:



I have provided ample evidence that five days before his heart attack Ed was raving about the benefits of LSD. It is reasable to ask if he was taking LSD at this time since LSD, like all powerful drugs, makes instant proselytisers of it's victims.

My question "Did Ed take drugs?" is a reasonable question.

By the way, if anyone wants to enter into the discussion of the Ed Steele case, Jim Giles is working very hard to get ideas on this case at his morning radio show M-F 9-12. I have greatly appreciated his willingness to entertain both sides to the question and I urge you to engage in this extremely important debate. You can hear Jim Giles' radio show at this website: http://www.radiofreemississippi.net
I read Steele's rant that you posted.

Doesn't it occur to you, dullard, that Steele is speaking metaphorically about LSD and using the term "bad acid trip" as an analogy?

Maybe Steele took a few acid trips in his sportin' days, if so, what of it? It doesn't necessarily follow that bad acid trips and a 60 y/o (doddering fool?) atrophied brain would cause him to hatch a half-baked plan to off his wife and mother-in-law.

For my part I think I will reserve judgement until all the FACTS are in and eschew the conjectures of an obtuse, half-witted literalist.

Now go bake me some cookies.
__________________
Worse than a million megaHitlers all smushed together.
 
Old June 30th, 2010 #544
monamontgomery
Junior Member
 
monamontgomery's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2005
Posts: 43
monamontgomery
Default Edgar Steele is no Hero!

Quote:
Really enjoying this, aren't you?
I'm really enjoying knowing that Cindi is not dead.

Quote:
Doesn't it occur to you, dullard, that Steele is speaking metaphorically about LSD and using the term "bad acid trip" as an analogy?
Nu uh.
 
Old June 30th, 2010 #545
Tintin
∞ 𐌙 λ
 
Tintin's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2009
Posts: 7,497
Tintin
Default

If we are going to entertain the idea that narcotics consumption are the source of Steele's irrational behavior then maybe the ZOG was placing small amount drugs in his water well ...

Or maybe it was not drugs at all. Maybe the ZOG took control of his cable feed and was flashing subliminal stimuli, too quickly to be consciously perceived, on his TV screen: hirer glorified ditch digger Fairfax to kill your wife and mother-in-law and the plan of the killing must involve the crossing of a state line.

 
Old June 30th, 2010 #546
MikeTodd
Pussy BŁnd "Commander"
 
MikeTodd's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2007
Location: land of the Friedman, home of the Braverman
Posts: 13,329
MikeTodd
Thumbs down

Quote:
Originally Posted by monamontgomery View Post
I'm really enjoying knowing that Cindi is not dead.
As I'm sure we all are but that's quite beside the point isn't it, Moan-ah?

Quote:
Nu uh.
Say...don't you play the mom on That 70's Show?
__________________
Worse than a million megaHitlers all smushed together.
 
Old June 30th, 2010 #547
monamontgomery
Junior Member
 
monamontgomery's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2005
Posts: 43
monamontgomery
Default

Charlotte Rae was the actress in "Different Strokes" and "The Facts of Life." I knew her very casually and I am often mistaken for her, but I am not her. My resemblance to her made it good when I took care of children. They loved me because they thought I was Mrs. Garrett.
 
Old June 30th, 2010 #548
Lurker
Junior Member
 
Join Date: Jun 2010
Posts: 43
Lurker
Default

Here's my question for the FBI: why?

Let's say Ed Steele is a thorn in your side (not sure why as he's never won a case against you and is not a threat but let's assume he is). Say you're the FBI and you want to take him out. How would you go about doing it?

My first option would be to have sent someone to his dying hospital bed and pulled a couple plugs.

My second option would be to slip him some kind of drug that makes it look like a heart attack next time he was out to eat.

Both of these would be really easy and would not arouse any suspicion.

Where on the list of "options of dealing with Ed" would be this Mission Impossible type plot that requires coercion, trial, testimony, plenty of opportunities to be exposed - and maybe he even gets out. Why go to all that risk?

This is the stupidest way to take out a 60 year old man in poor health that I have EVER heard of.
 
Old June 30th, 2010 #549
Tintin
∞ 𐌙 λ
 
Tintin's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2009
Posts: 7,497
Tintin
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by monamontgomery View Post
Charlotte Rae was the actress in "Different Strokes" and "The Facts of Life." I knew her very casually and I am often mistaken for her, but I am not her. My resemblance to her made it good when I took care of children. They loved me because they thought I was Mrs. Garrett.
The resembles is not strictly physical.

Quote:
Rae was born Charlotte Rae Lubotsky in Milwaukee, Wisconsin, to Russian Jewish immigrants Esther (nťe Ottenstein), who was a childhood friend of Golda Meir, and Meyer Lubotsky, a retail tire business owner.
Charlotte_Rae Charlotte_Rae
 
Old June 30th, 2010 #550
Tintin
∞ 𐌙 λ
 
Tintin's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2009
Posts: 7,497
Tintin
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lurker View Post
My second option would be to slip him some kind of drug that makes it look like a heart attack next time he was out to eat.
Maybe they did.
 
Old June 30th, 2010 #551
Donald E. Pauly
Banned
 
Join Date: Dec 2003
Location: Las Vegas
Posts: 4,130
Smile Famous But Incompetent

Readers have overlooked one of my posts. In about 20 of Steele's cases in which he was a party, he lost 19 (including three speeding tickets) and won only a single case. That was for having his dogs off leash. His ranch was probably immune to FBI snooping because of his dogs.
 
Old June 30th, 2010 #552
monamontgomery
Junior Member
 
monamontgomery's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2005
Posts: 43
monamontgomery
Default It was irrational for ed to intimidate his wife from the jailhouse phone

Quote:
What irrational behavior?
It was irrational of Steele to call his wife and son and demand that she lie. He lost his chance to get out on bail because he had tampered with a witness. He was cruel to tell her that no matter what they threatened her with they could not use the tape against her but that is not true. If she had obeyed Steele and said it was not his voice when it sounded like his voice that would have been perjury which is punishable by ten years in jail.

The rational thing for him to have done (assuming he is innocent) would have been to say, "Cindi, I am innocent, but there is technology which can falsify a person's voice, and I assure, the voice you hear will not be mine.

If you do not believe my assurance then you have to be honest and say, "I think it is my husband's voice." I do not want you to lie.

But if you believe me, please tell the police that you believe me to be innocent and say something like "That sounds like my husband's voice but I do not believe it is because we love each other."

When you hear the tape you will hear Edgar using great force to intimidate Cindi into saying what he wants her to say.

See Youtube videos of Threehourbreaks (me) and JewishPropaganda to listen to the tapes and analysis.
 
Old June 30th, 2010 #553
Sam Spears
Banned
 
Join Date: Dec 2009
Posts: 117
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by monamontgomery View Post
I have provided ample evidence that five days before his heart attack Ed was raving about the benefits of LSD. It is reasable to ask if he was taking LSD at this time since LSD, like all powerful drugs, makes instant proselytisers of it's victims.
Bullshit. You can read about LSD and it's effects online anytime you want. I've never done LSD, but I do find it to be a fascinating chemical substance in the way it effects the mind, just like I would imagine Ed probably did.

They didn't find any LSD or drugs at his house unless they are saving that for a surprise.
 
Old June 30th, 2010 #554
Alex Linder
Administrator
 
Join Date: Nov 2003
Posts: 45,374
Blog Entries: 34
Alex Linder
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by monamontgomery View Post
If she had obeyed Steele and said it was not his voice when it sounded like his voice that would have been perjury which is punishable by ten years in jail.
That isn't true, nor is true that he told her to lie.

What is the source of your personal animus against Steele?
 
Old July 1st, 2010 #555
Tintin
∞ 𐌙 λ
 
Tintin's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2009
Posts: 7,497
Tintin
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by monamontgomery View Post
It was irrational of Steele to call his wife and son and demand that she lie. He lost his chance to get out on bail because he had tampered with a witness. He was cruel to tell her that no matter what they threatened her with they could not use the tape against her but that is not true. If she had obeyed Steele and said it was not his voice when it sounded like his voice that would have been perjury which is punishable by ten years in jail.

The rational thing for him to have done (assuming he is innocent) would have been to say, "Cindi, I am innocent, but there is technology which can falsify a person's voice, and I assure, the voice you hear will not be mine.

If you do not believe my assurance then you have to be honest and say, "I think it is my husband's voice." I do not want you to lie.

But if you believe me, please tell the police that you believe me to be innocent and say something like "That sounds like my husband's voice but I do not believe it is because we love each other."

When you hear the tape you will hear Edgar using great force to intimidate Cindi into saying what he wants her to say.

See Youtube videos of Threehourbreaks (me) and JewishPropaganda to listen to the tapes and analysis.
Your choice of words, "demand", "lie", "tampered", "cruel", "obeyed", "force", "intimidate" are interesting.

The MSM claimed he "pleaded" and "begged".

Yes he could have been more "rationale" and I'm sure you would have been "rationale" if an event, Steele's wife would be asked to authenticated the tape, was going to happen in just 12 hours, in which the outcome of the event could mean that you will never be a free again and will die in jail.
 
Old July 1st, 2010 #556
Alex Linder
Administrator
 
Join Date: Nov 2003
Posts: 45,374
Blog Entries: 34
Alex Linder
Default

Quote:
When you hear the tape you will hear Edgar using great force to intimidate Cindi into saying what he wants her to say.
That is a maliciously dishonest characterization of his words. Are you being paid by some party to defame Steele?

You will answer my questions, or I'm not going to allow you to post further.
 
Old July 1st, 2010 #557
Alex Linder
Administrator
 
Join Date: Nov 2003
Posts: 45,374
Blog Entries: 34
Alex Linder
Default

Mona claims to be a lawyer. That might or might not be true. What is certainly true is that

1) she is an ugly old woman;

2) ugly old women very often become vicious and bitter, since the source of whatever use or appeal they had to others is gone
 
Old July 1st, 2010 #558
Sam Spears
Banned
 
Join Date: Dec 2009
Posts: 117
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by monamontgomery View Post

When you hear the tape you will hear Edgar using great force to intimidate Cindi into saying what he wants her to say.
When you hear the tape you will hear the government using great technological illusion to trick Cindi into saying what they want her to say.

So whats your point?

The technology to create fake audio clearly exists in this computer age. This is not 1980 anymore, if the government wants to fake an audio or visual piece, it surely has the experts on staff to do so.

A voice recording just does not cut it in this computer age, but to an elderly person like Mona who is from a different age, it probably seems very compelling, because people tend not to update their personal feelings toward various technologies as they pass through the technological ages.
 
Old July 1st, 2010 #559
monamontgomery
Junior Member
 
monamontgomery's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2005
Posts: 43
monamontgomery
Default I am saying what i believe to be true.

Quote:
That is a maliciously dishonest characterization of his words. Are you being paid by some party to defame Steele?

You will answer my questions, or I'm not going to allow you to post further.
I am not being paid by anyone to defame Steele. I do not believe I am defaming Steele. I believe Steele was cruel to Cindi on the tape and if you heard the tape and do not hear the cruelty in his voice then you and I disagree. If you want to understand my position, I have made five Youtube videos under my youtube name "Threehourbreaks."

I mention briefly that for several years I have been receiving telephone calls from a man whom I believe was setting me up to marry me and then to kill me. It was very hard for me to face even after I was warned by a mutual friend. That is my personal bias. When I heard about the Steele case I was confirmed in my belief that this is a common threat that older women have to face. My purpose in discussing this case is to warn older women that we have to be aware that we are often targets for abuse, even murder. This is where my passion comes from.

It is about Cindi. What about Cindi?
 
Old July 1st, 2010 #560
Alex Linder
Administrator
 
Join Date: Nov 2003
Posts: 45,374
Blog Entries: 34
Alex Linder
Default

IF the government cut, spliced, used whatever technique to synthesize a recorded statement they could use to prosecute Steele, THEN Steele's most effective defense would be for his WIFE to tell the jury that she did not believe it was her husband speaking.

If Mrs. Steele believes her husband was in fact trying to set up her murder, then her path is clear - she testifies to that effect in court.

But, if she does NOT believe that is the case (which is perhaps indicated by her frustration at the government's refusal to let her talk to him), then it might not be clear to her at all how best to help him. THAT is what he was conveying to her through the phone call. It would be far stronger to a jury if the WIFE was denying that the voice was her husband's than if she said it was, but she didn't believe it, or some other interpretation. The jury might then believe she was under his spell, afraid of him, or some other weak-woman interpretation, which would lead them to think she needed to be protected from him and from herself.

The question here is what is motivating 'Mona Montgomery' to appear out of the blue and attempt to mislead the forum as to Steele's motives and the law.
 
Reply

Tags
edgar steele

Share


Thread
Display Modes


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 06:56 AM.
Page generated in 0.18936 seconds.