Vanguard News Network
VNN Media
VNN Digital Library
VNN Reader Mail
VNN Broadcasts


Go Back   Vanguard News Network Forum > Loxist Culture > Movies
Donate Register Multimedia Blogs Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read Login

 
Thread Display Modes Share
Old August 15th, 2012 #41
Marcus
Banned
 
Join Date: Jul 2011
Posts: 479
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Alex Linder View Post
Halloween III: Season of the Witch
I'm genuinely surprised that you like that one. It's not bad compared to the other installments in the series, but that's simply not saying much.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Steven L. Akins View Post
You beat me to it. A truly great movie, even if the way in which White Nationalist are portrayed is an utterly predictable joke.
 
Old August 24th, 2012 #42
Cale Sparks
anti-American
 
Join Date: Feb 2008
Posts: 1,666
Cale Sparks
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by N.B. Forrest View Post
Ulzana's Raid: Burt Lancaster is outstanding as Mackintosh, a quietly expert tracker helping the cavalry hunt down Apaches on a murderous rampage. This is no White guilt-tripping jewshit; the injuns are portrayed in their actions and discussed by the White characters as cruel savages - rare for any Western made since WWjew. A bloodily realistic, unsentimental film.
__________________
The personification of the devil as the symbol of all evil assumes the living shape of the Jew.
- Hitler
 
Old August 24th, 2012 #43
D.M.
Junior Member
 
Join Date: Aug 2012
Location: Australia - Австралия
Posts: 102
D.M.
Default

Has anyone ever seen the 2007 movie Postal (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Postal_%28film%29) or played the video games that the film is based on? I think it's a good movie, with a pissed off White guy (I think, I can't find any evidence that the actor is a jew).
 
Old August 24th, 2012 #44
Alex Linder
Administrator
 
Join Date: Nov 2003
Posts: 45,374
Blog Entries: 34
Alex Linder
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Marcus View Post
I'm genuinely surprised that you like that one. It's not bad compared to the other installments in the series, but that's simply not saying much.
Is has no relation to the earlier films for reasons related to production. The name confused people at the time and pretty much killed its box office. To me, the slasher Halloweens aren't very interesting, whereas III is enjoyable. There's actually a little imagination in it. Not a great film, but good entertainment.
 
Old September 10th, 2012 #45
Gil Irwin
Holohoax survivor
 
Join Date: Feb 2012
Location: Pacific Northwest
Posts: 155
Gil Irwin
Default

Sergio Leone's epic masterpiece 'Once Upon a Time in America'.

It's the saga of some violent New York jewish gangsters and without a doubt Robert De Niro's and James Wood's best work.

 
Old September 10th, 2012 #46
John in Woodbridge
Senior Member
 
John in Woodbridge's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2004
Posts: 7,749
John in Woodbridge
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gil Irwin View Post
Sergio Leone's epic masterpiece 'Once Upon a Time in America'.
Great film.
__________________
It’s time to stop being Americans. It’s time to start being White Men again. - Gregory Hood
 
Old September 10th, 2012 #47
N.B. Forrest
Senior Member
 
N.B. Forrest's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2003
Location: Virginia, CSA
Posts: 11,145
N.B. Forrest
Default

No Way Out: The jews' original Model Nigger Sidney Poitier plays a doctor who treats 2 racist crooks, then one dies, raising racial tensions to riot levels. Richard Widmark is good, although of course a stereotypical "mindless hater". Worth the price of rental just to hear coons called "niggers" & "boogies" (odd that that one has largely gone out of style since the '70s...).
__________________
"First: Do No Good." - The Hymiecratic Oath

"The man who does not exercise the first law of nature—that of self preservation — is not worthy of living and breathing the breath of life." - John Wesley Hardin
 
Old September 10th, 2012 #48
N.B. Forrest
Senior Member
 
N.B. Forrest's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2003
Location: Virginia, CSA
Posts: 11,145
N.B. Forrest
Default

The Killing: Sterling Hayden stars in race track heist yarn. Crazy Timothy Carey (a personality so uniquely bizarre even Marlon Brando didn't want to do scenes with him for fear of being overshadowed) is great in it.

As for Hayden, I know he was briefly a member of the Communist Party who cooperated with HUAC - but he later said:

"I don't think you have the foggiest notion of the contempt I have had for myself since the day I did that thing . . . It's the one thing in my life that I'm categorically ashamed of." He also said:

"It seems to me the people in the [Communist] Party not only know what's going on in the world but they have the guts to determine a course of action . . . In Yugoslavia . . . when the going got rough and it was time to be counted, it was the Communists who stood up and fought."

Yeah, stood up and fought - for the kikes.

Hayden was probably the most ruggedly handsome actor in the history of Hollywitz, and like Errol Flynn, a real-life swashbuckler. Sadly he was also a jew-tool.
__________________
"First: Do No Good." - The Hymiecratic Oath

"The man who does not exercise the first law of nature—that of self preservation — is not worthy of living and breathing the breath of life." - John Wesley Hardin
 
Old September 10th, 2012 #49
Gil Irwin
Holohoax survivor
 
Join Date: Feb 2012
Location: Pacific Northwest
Posts: 155
Gil Irwin
Default

Despite the controversial content, 'The Commitments' was an enjoyable watch:


Gil
 
Old September 12th, 2012 #50
Gil Irwin
Holohoax survivor
 
Join Date: Feb 2012
Location: Pacific Northwest
Posts: 155
Gil Irwin
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by SmokyMtn View Post
I can’t remember a movie that has made me both laugh and cry—and spooked me, and made me feel romantic, and many other things. And Brazil does that.
I loved Brazil. It's quirky and wierd but completely fascinating at the same time. Di Nero, Hoskins and most of the others are hilarious, if not down right scary.

The scene where the fly lands on the typewriter and screws everything up is a classic. Much terror ensues.

Another film that I enjoyed was little known 'Blood Simple' and is also a lot of fun if your into murder, mayhem and betrayal.

http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0086979/

Gil
 
Old September 12th, 2012 #51
Gil Irwin
Holohoax survivor
 
Join Date: Feb 2012
Location: Pacific Northwest
Posts: 155
Gil Irwin
Default

For the youngsters that may not have seen it, 'Lawrence of Arabia' is one of the greatest movies ever made.

T.E. Lawrence is the godfather of guerilla warfare and perhaps the finest tactician of his or any recent generation.

http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0056172/

Gil
 
Old September 12th, 2012 #52
Alexander M.
Senior Member
 
Alexander M.'s Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2007
Posts: 3,236
Alexander M.
Default

This comes to mind when thinking of Halloween 3.

__________________
Experience molds perception.

Last edited by Alexander M.; September 12th, 2012 at 05:28 PM.
 
Old November 23rd, 2012 #53
America First
Senior Member
 
America First's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2005
Location: Earth
Posts: 3,699
America First
Default



Ms. Gish belonged to America First, and could not be bribed in early 41 to renounce A.F. for pay check and star role in a movie.
__________________
Isn't it strange that we talk least about the things we think about most?

We cannot allow the natural passions and prejudices of other peoples
to lead our country to destruction.

-Charles A. Lindbergh
http://www.fff.org/freedom/0495c.asp
 
Old November 23rd, 2012 #54
Leonard Rouse
Celebrating My Diversity
 
Leonard Rouse's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2010
Location: With The Creepy-Ass Crackahs
Posts: 8,156
Leonard Rouse
Default

I had to look up Sterling Hayden. I knew him as the police captain from The Godfather. He had quite a war record.

Quote:
Originally Posted by N.B. Forrest View Post
The Killing: Sterling Hayden stars in race track heist yarn. Crazy Timothy Carey (a personality so uniquely bizarre even Marlon Brando didn't want to do scenes with him for fear of being overshadowed) is great in it.

As for Hayden, I know he was briefly a member of the Communist Party who cooperated with HUAC - but he later said:

"I don't think you have the foggiest notion of the contempt I have had for myself since the day I did that thing . . . It's the one thing in my life that I'm categorically ashamed of." He also said:

"It seems to me the people in the [Communist] Party not only know what's going on in the world but they have the guts to determine a course of action . . . In Yugoslavia . . . when the going got rough and it was time to be counted, it was the Communists who stood up and fought."

Yeah, stood up and fought - for the kikes.

Hayden was probably the most ruggedly handsome actor in the history of Hollywitz, and like Errol Flynn, a real-life swashbuckler. Sadly he was also a jew-tool.
 
Old November 24th, 2012 #55
N.B. Forrest
Senior Member
 
N.B. Forrest's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2003
Location: Virginia, CSA
Posts: 11,145
N.B. Forrest
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by N.B. Forrest View Post
Ulzana's Raid: Burt Lancaster is outstanding as Mackintosh, a quietly expert tracker helping the cavalry hunt down Apaches on a murderous rampage. This is no White guilt-tripping jewshit; the injuns are portrayed in their actions and discussed by the White characters as cruel savages - rare for any Western made since WWjew. A bloodily realistic, unsentimental film.
There is one thing wrong with this great movie that I failed to mention: the background music. It sounds like it was lifted directly from one of John Ford's '40s Western epics: jaunty old cavalry tunes. Totally wrong for a gritty real-world '70s film.
__________________
"First: Do No Good." - The Hymiecratic Oath

"The man who does not exercise the first law of nature—that of self preservation — is not worthy of living and breathing the breath of life." - John Wesley Hardin
 
Old November 26th, 2012 #56
Pat Bateman
Member
 
Pat Bateman's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2012
Location: Dorsia
Posts: 342
Pat Bateman
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by N.B. Forrest View Post
The Killing: Sterling Hayden stars in race track heist yarn. Crazy Timothy Carey (a personality so uniquely bizarre even Marlon Brando didn't want to do scenes with him for fear of being overshadowed) is great in it.
Carey was definitely a top-quality psycho.



I saw Crimewave (1954) and Bayou (1957) last month - both worth watching.

Here's 2 good websites:

http://thetimothycareyexperience.com/

http://www.impossiblefunky.com/archi....asp?IshNum=12
__________________
....and this time, Hymie - We Go Vertical!
 
Old November 30th, 2012 #57
America First
Senior Member
 
America First's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2005
Location: Earth
Posts: 3,699
America First
Default

Not a favorite, but perhaps interesting.
Your Cheatin' Heart - 1964
http://www.youtube.com/watch?NR=1&v=...ture=endscreen
__________________
Isn't it strange that we talk least about the things we think about most?

We cannot allow the natural passions and prejudices of other peoples
to lead our country to destruction.

-Charles A. Lindbergh
http://www.fff.org/freedom/0495c.asp

Last edited by America First; November 30th, 2012 at 04:09 AM.
 
Old December 2nd, 2012 #59
America First
Senior Member
 
America First's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2005
Location: Earth
Posts: 3,699
America First
Default

http://www.nitrateville.com/viewtopic.php?f=4&t=10591


This movie would be classified as taboo by the p.c. nutz with out a doubt IMO.

Trader Horn, staring Harry Carey Sr.

Filmed in Africa 1930 first filming ever done.

If you ever get the chance to see this film do it !

I purchased it on VHS ten years ago, and loaned it and was lost !

IMO this will never be released in DVD, because of the pc bs and the unedited scenes shown back then of Afreaka.


There were some really campy scenes and funny too, LOL.
__________________
Isn't it strange that we talk least about the things we think about most?

We cannot allow the natural passions and prejudices of other peoples
to lead our country to destruction.

-Charles A. Lindbergh
http://www.fff.org/freedom/0495c.asp
 
Old December 2nd, 2012 #60
N.B. Forrest
Senior Member
 
N.B. Forrest's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2003
Location: Virginia, CSA
Posts: 11,145
N.B. Forrest
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by America First View Post
http://www.nitrateville.com/viewtopic.php?f=4&t=10591


This movie would be classified as taboo by the p.c. nutz with out a doubt IMO.

Trader Horn, staring Harry Carey Sr.

Filmed in Africa 1930 first filming ever done.

If you ever get the chance to see this film do it !

I purchased it on VHS ten years ago, and loaned it and was lost !

IMO this will never be released in DVD, because of the pc bs and the unedited scenes shown back then of Afreaka.


There were some really campy scenes and funny too, LOL.
A terrific movie, that one. Carey speaks plainly about what savages the niggers are, and they go on to prove it.
__________________
"First: Do No Good." - The Hymiecratic Oath

"The man who does not exercise the first law of nature—that of self preservation — is not worthy of living and breathing the breath of life." - John Wesley Hardin
 
Reply

Tags
#1, movies

Share


Thread
Display Modes


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 04:18 AM.
Page generated in 0.14362 seconds.