Vanguard News Network
VNN Media
VNN Digital Library
VNN Reader Mail
VNN Broadcasts

Old August 21st, 2013 #1
varg
...
 
Join Date: Apr 2004
Posts: 9,701
varg
Default Career paths to avoid

http://www.reddit.com/r/AskReddit/co..._you_strongly/
 
Old August 22nd, 2013 #2
Leonard Rouse
Celebrating My Diversity
 
Leonard Rouse's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2010
Location: With The Creepy-Ass Crackahs
Posts: 8,156
Leonard Rouse
Default

Distinctions (ie, thinking) is frowned upon in jew-world for Whites. So young people generally don't discriminate between vocation and avocation. There are very few jobs where the two are the same. If you can make money on your passion, that's fantastic, but you can't really plan for that. Pick something that will put bread on the table. All jobs suck most of the time, even the good ones.

For God's sake don't waste your youth on art or cooking school. Blow your brains out instead. You'd thank yourself later.
 
Old January 12th, 2014 #3
Proud White Guy
Hates Jews,and Non-Whites
 
Proud White Guy's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2004
Location: Southern Mexifornia
Posts: 4,129
Proud White Guy
Default

Self-employed is the best way to go for a White Man. The affirmative blacktion and other preferential treatment discriminatory laws given to non-whites makes us unemployable by gubbamint, or big corporations.

There is a huge demand for competent skilled labor out there. due to the dumbed down edjewcational system out there. Skools no longer teach shop, and finding anyone competent to do any work anymore is getting more and more difficult.

I live in southern Kalifornia, and with the invasion of cheap non-skilled labor from south of the border it is almost impossible to get anything done right, unless you hire Whites.

When ever I need anything done, I refuse to hire non-whites for anything. I wish everyone did that, and we wouldn't have a lot of the problems we have.

I should also add, "When you hire White, the job is done right".
__________________
Niggers aren't human. Humans don't behave that way.
"Remember my children, that all the Earth must belong to us, Jews, and that the Gentiles being mere excrements of animals, must possess nothing".
Amsehel Rothschild
 
Old January 12th, 2014 #4
Robert Ransdell
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Nov 2012
Posts: 1,638
Robert Ransdell
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Proud White Guy View Post
Self-employed is the best way to go for a White Man. The affirmative blacktion and other preferential treatment discriminatory laws given to non-whites makes us unemployable by gubbamint, or big corporations.

There is a huge demand for competent skilled labor out there. due to the dumbed down edjewcational system out there. Skools no longer teach shop, and finding anyone competent to do any work anymore is getting more and more difficult.

I live in southern Kalifornia, and with the invasion of cheap non-skilled labor from south of the border it is almost impossible to get anything done right, unless you hire Whites.

When ever I need anything done, I refuse to hire non-whites for anything. I wish everyone did that, and we wouldn't have a lot of the problems we have.

I should also add, "When you hire White, the job is done right".
Good points made.

I would advise all of our youth to labor to master their craft, make themselves INVALUABLE to the society with whatever craft they choose.

I would sternly suggest not to go the university route unless that can be done without going into debt to the tune of 60k to 70k or more, the jobs are just not there to make it worth it in the long run. Not saying Whites should not go to college, however much care must be taken to assure that one can emerge with as little debt as possible, scholarships and grants may help with this in some situations.

There are very few things however, at least I feel, that you cannot learn for yourself without having gone to college, and for a hell of a lot less money.

All our people leave college with in the end, all they really get in the end for all that money they are spending, is a piece of paper. That piece of paper gives them no assurances of anything, although many seem to think that is the case. And I won't even talk about how our youth are turned many times over into degenerates in the modern collegiate atmospshere, not to mention their minds being molded into tolerant "puddy men" (thanks Dr. Pierce) many times over.
 
Old January 12th, 2014 #5
Nate Richards
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Jul 2008
Posts: 2,431
Nate Richards
Default

If a kid took a year and saved for truck and welder etc, and took some juco classes on pipe-welding or better yet just find a pipewelder that needs a helper and learn from him, he can come up here and be making over 50 an hour right off the bat. You go to Bismarck and take the tests. It takes a day. You either pass or you don't. If you pass you get that paper and you're set. The test is expensive but the prospective employer pays it, and you can ditch them as soon as you get your paper, as welders often do.

Even a bad or inexperienced welder with no rig can work in a shop up here and make 25 or more an hour plus an 80 or 100 dollar per diem. A decent PIPE welder with his own stuff will get at least 40 an hour plus "rig pay"(as if you were renting out your own truck) plus a per diem. Most outfits provide all the rod and gasses, and some give you a fuel card and do work on your truck for you. A really good one can get on with certain companies at over 100 an hour. I know 19 and 20 yr olds who make over 50 an hour. Their work is vital and there's never enough of them, so they get away with murder.
__________________
No time for the old in 'n out, love. I've just come to read the meter.
 
Old January 12th, 2014 #6
Bardamu
Banned
 
Join Date: Dec 2003
Posts: 2,571
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nate Richards View Post
If a kid took a year and saved for truck and welder etc, and took some juco classes on pipe-welding or better yet just find a pipewelder that needs a helper and learn from him, he can come up here and be making over 50 an hour right off the bat.
I went through welding school back in the day. Pipe welding is considered difficult. The test you would need to pass would be rigorous. After you performed the test the weld would be cut down the middle and it would need to be excellent. Not just okay. Just keep this in mind. If you don't know how to weld it is not something that can be learned on the fly in your garage with an old Lincoln welder. Or rather the skill level you would need to be a pipe welder in North Dakota is something you would need a couple years experience to master. Might as well go to welding school.
 
Old January 12th, 2014 #7
Robert Ransdell
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Nov 2012
Posts: 1,638
Robert Ransdell
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nate Richards View Post
If a kid took a year and saved for truck and welder etc, and took some juco classes on pipe-welding or better yet just find a pipewelder that needs a helper and learn from him, he can come up here and be making over 50 an hour right off the bat. You go to Bismarck and take the tests. It takes a day. You either pass or you don't. If you pass you get that paper and you're set. The test is expensive but the prospective employer pays it, and you can ditch them as soon as you get your paper, as welders often do.

Even a bad or inexperienced welder with no rig can work in a shop up here and make 25 or more an hour plus an 80 or 100 dollar per diem. A decent PIPE welder with his own stuff will get at least 40 an hour plus "rig pay"(as if you were renting out your own truck) plus a per diem. Most outfits provide all the rod and gasses, and some give you a fuel card and do work on your truck for you. A really good one can get on with certain companies at over 100 an hour. I know 19 and 20 yr olds who make over 50 an hour. Their work is vital and there's never enough of them, so they get away with murder.
Since you sound like you are up there I will take your word for it.

I seem to remember hearing from a number of people posting online about the jobs there that experience was a MUST, that the demand for the jobs was so high that only experienced people were who the companies were looking for. It was said that plenty of experienced people were heading up there for the high dollar work, the companies had their pick. Also it was advised that people line up jobs before coming there as it was not as easy as just showing up.

This may have been for certain jobs though, truck drivers and oil field workers, etc.

That was based on videos I watched from a couple years ago, maybe things have changed. Also I seem to remember hearing that those people willing to go up there in the winter were almost assured immediate work as many would leave in the winter.

From what I gather many go up there and go home, they are back and forth over months at a time, most do not settle or even live there uninterrupted so I am sure the situation as far as employment can change from week to week.
 
Old January 16th, 2014 #8
Nate Richards
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Jul 2008
Posts: 2,431
Nate Richards
Default

Quote:
I went through welding school back in the day. Pipe welding is considered difficult. The test you would need to pass would be rigorous. After you performed the test the weld would be cut down the middle and it would need to be excellent. Not just okay. Just keep this in mind.
I'm not a welder, but I work with them. Maybe they just make it look easy. From what I've seen, pipe welding is easier than structural welding, but up here the pipe welders get paid more.

Quote:
If you don't know how to weld it is not something that can be learned on the fly in your garage with an old Lincoln welder.
Yes, it really is something you can learn in the garage. That's how a lot of these guys start. Old lincoln welders are common here and they can make a man almost a thousand dollars a day, if he's good enough and gets on with the right outfit.

Quote:
Since you sound like you are up there I will take your word for it.

I seem to remember hearing from a number of people posting online about the jobs there that experience was a MUST, that the demand for the jobs was so high that only experienced people were who the companies were looking for. It was said that plenty of experienced people were heading up there for the high dollar work, the companies had their pick. Also it was advised that people line up jobs before coming there as it was not as easy as just showing up.

This may have been for certain jobs though, truck drivers and oil field workers, etc.

That was based on videos I watched from a couple years ago, maybe things have changed. Also I seem to remember hearing that those people willing to go up there in the winter were almost assured immediate work as many would leave in the winter.

From what I gather many go up there and go home, they are back and forth over months at a time, most do not settle or even live there uninterrupted so I am sure the situation as far as employment can change from week to week
Experience is an advantage, of course, but there are more jobs than people here. This is a place where you can move up very quickly, like the military in war time. I came here with no experience, first oil job paid 19 an hour(2 yrs ago) and my last one paid over 30 an hour if you figure in per diem.

If you have some very specific degree, certification, or "experience" then maybe you can just put in an application on a website and get a job here. Ususally that won't work. There's a million lazy, risk-fearing morons sending resumes to companies here, and most of that stuff is just ignored. If you come here and show your face, you've won half the battle. It really is "put up or shut up" and they take you seriously if you're present. If you're already here, they know you're available and you mean it. It's very easy to get a job here. I had no experience with this work, and one of the bosses at my interview asked me "can you read a level?". The rest of them laughed, they'd hired a kid who couldn't. My background was mostly just general construction labor, and they hired me quick.

Fuck, the walmart is paying people over 18 an hour to stock shelves at night. It's not real hard to get by here while you look for that oil work.
__________________
No time for the old in 'n out, love. I've just come to read the meter.
 
Old January 24th, 2014 #9
robert burns
Member
 
Join Date: Feb 2013
Posts: 456
robert burns
Default

I'm not a welder but when I was in the navy back in the day welders certified to weld on submarines made some serious money.

But not to be negative I am a mechanic and it does take a serious toll on your body. I tell young guys to look into electrian, HVAC or a trade requiring a license. This helps keep illegals from undercutting you.

A lot of cheap asses will take their car to a shade tree and I make it a point to charge the crap out of them when they have to bring it to me afterwards.
 
Old February 9th, 2014 #10
Crowe
Senior Member
 
Crowe's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2012
Posts: 6,226
Crowe
Default

Sorry to come in here and rain on this parade, but:

Even if walmart jobs pay - $15/hr, you're looking at upwards of $1000/month to rent even a single wide trailer in that area. I know because I've looked into it. People are living in tents out there, lol. Moving up to a single wide trailer is considered "high class". And I'm not even joking. This is how sad the situation is in this country. I'd rather be living like a king in my redneck palace here in Kentucky.

For $15/hr I'm more comfortable with rent being in the $500-$600 range. Otherwise its no different than making $8/hr and having to pay $500-$600/month rent + bills and other expenses. And people wonder why most of our youth are living at their moms well into their mid 20s. You either gotta get a room mate, or your old lady has to get a job too. And we're talking just for bare minimum accommodations here, a fucking single wide trailer. And people still boast about how great the economy is in KWA compared to other countries. If this is a first world nation, then this is a fucking joke.

Considering I already got my humble abode paid for, and don't have to pay rent anymore, they couldn't possibly get someone like me who can weld for $30/hr when the cost of living is that high. I'd be better off taking a $15-$18/hr welding job locally, and I'd have way less expenses.

Cost of living is usually relative to wages in Capitalism. If wages are high, rent and everything else is going to be on the high side, so unless you got some way to survive out there on a minimum amount of expenses (maybe a relative lives in the area and will offer you cheap to no rent), and could just save up all of your money, I don't really see that much of a benefit.

Last edited by Crowe; February 9th, 2014 at 06:18 PM.
 
Old February 19th, 2014 #11
James L Walker
Radical Racial Anarchist
 
James L Walker's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2014
Location: Minnesota-[FEMA Region V]- ZOG Occupied United States
Posts: 349
James L Walker
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Leonard Rouse View Post
Distinctions (ie, thinking) is frowned upon in jew-world for Whites. So young people generally don't discriminate between vocation and avocation. There are very few jobs where the two are the same. If you can make money on your passion, that's fantastic, but you can't really plan for that. Pick something that will put bread on the table. All jobs suck most of the time, even the good ones.

For God's sake don't waste your youth on art or cooking school. Blow your brains out instead. You'd thank yourself later.
What's wrong with going into a culinary arts school? One would think that even in a depressed economy like the United States that demand for cooks or chefs would be constant. Nobody ever stops eating obviously.

It's something I've been thinking about doing. I have a passion for cooking myself.

Last edited by James L Walker; February 19th, 2014 at 11:20 AM.
 
Old February 19th, 2014 #12
James L Walker
Radical Racial Anarchist
 
James L Walker's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2014
Location: Minnesota-[FEMA Region V]- ZOG Occupied United States
Posts: 349
James L Walker
Default

Yeah, everything is so great in the North Dakota oil boom which is why massive amounts of homelessness is rampant up there.

That shale oil boom is only temporary set to decline within the next five years. Boom then bust.
 
Old February 19th, 2014 #13
Mike in Denver
Enkidu
 
Mike in Denver's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2003
Location: Under the Panopticon.
Posts: 4,119
Mike in Denver
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by James L Walker View Post
What's wrong with going into a culinary arts school? One would think that even in a depressed economy like the United States that demand for cooks or chefs would be constant. Nobody ever stops eating obviously.

It's something I've been thinking about doing. I have a passion for cooking myself.
Cooks, even in the best restaurants make almost nothing, usually $10 an hour, maybe with luck, $12 an hour, and they work very hard under pressure. If they've gone to a reputable culinary school they make, let's see...oh yeah! still $12 an hour. If they get a good reputation and have years of experience and move to the big city and get a job as kitchen manager, they can move up to, if they are very lucky, $24,000 to $28,000 a year...and very few ever get to this level. I know a woman who is the restaurant manager in an elite restaurant in Denver. She's been in the industry all her adult life and she is over 50. She has a reputation among restaurants that is enviable. She makes about $40,000 a year and has to pay for most of her health insurance.

Here is what you do:

1. Get a degree in engineering and move to a state that has a large aerospace industry. Get a job and stay there as long as you can. Pay attention to other large aerospace companies in the area and keep good relations with other engineers. If there are going to be layoffs at your company either bail to another company or at least always be prepared to bail to another aerospace company.

2. Learn a good difficult skill, such as welding. Get every certification that is valid and reputable. Move to a state and city that has lots of manufacturing that needs your skill. Best if it is a union state. Do whatever it takes to get union certification. Work in that skill taking advantage of every union benefit you can. If you hate unions and jack-off to Austrian school libertarian fantasies... that's fine. Do it at home and keep it to yourself.

Jobs suck...pretty much all jobs suck. Goods jobs are rare, and getting rarer (more rare to the illiterate.) It's about survival, not engaging in dreams about being a culinary expert with your own PBS show. You ain't gonna make that happen. You fucking gird your loins and work. If you've shown some judgment you might still make decent money. Keep your hobbies and fantasies at home.

Mike

Oh! And there is a third way, but I won't tell you that way.
__________________
You have to remember I live in Denver and some things are perfectly legal here that aren't where you live.
 
Old February 19th, 2014 #14
James L Walker
Radical Racial Anarchist
 
James L Walker's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2014
Location: Minnesota-[FEMA Region V]- ZOG Occupied United States
Posts: 349
James L Walker
Default

Quote:
Mike In Denver: Cooks, even in the best restaurants make almost nothing, usually $10 an hour, maybe with luck, $12 an hour, and they work very hard under pressure. If they've gone to a reputable culinary school they make, let's see...oh yeah! still $12 an hour. If they get a good reputation and have years of experience and move to the big city and get a job as kitchen manager, they can move up to, if they are very lucky, $24,000 to $28,000 a year...and very few ever get to this level. I know a woman who is the restaurant manager in an elite restaurant in Denver. She's been in the industry all her adult life and she is over 50. She has a reputation among restaurants that is enviable. She makes about $40,000 a year and has to pay for most of her health insurance.
Well, the woman you said makes $40,000.00 a year. It's not impossible then to get at that level.

Here in my area I've known people that were cooks for hotel resorts or country clubs making $15.00 a hour starting out.

It depends what kind of culinary arts degree you have also.

Having wine, pastry, and baking certifications help in making yourself a more reputable chef.

Having your cuisine certification will only get you so far. There is much more certification needed to work in a four or five star restaurant passing oneself as a reputable chef.

Not everybody is capable of being engineers, welders, electricians, or mechanics.

There is this sort of public message nowadays that in order to live the good life one has to have a career in one those fields.

Not everybody is master amateurs in terms of science, mathematics, electronics, engineering, and mechanics. Although in this new and improved economy the government tells everybody that they should or ought to be.

Last edited by James L Walker; February 19th, 2014 at 12:21 PM.
 
Old February 26th, 2014 #15
SSanguine
Senior Member
 
SSanguine's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2005
Posts: 838
Blog Entries: 1
SSanguine
Default

I do think that working for yourself is the best thing to do if you are organized with a mind for business.

After I graduated from college for graphic design I immediately had a job working at the place that I interned with, making $12.00 and hour/no benefits. After two years I was only making $13.00 an hour and still no benefits, my own horrible health insurance was an extra $150.00 out of pocket. Considering that I live in a very small town with about 5 graphic design jobs total, where rent is approximately $400-600 a month - I wasn't doing too bad, but it really wasn't enough.

So, after three years of experience and paying off student loans and debt, I started freelancing. It does take time to build up your own business, but it feels GREAT to be independent and not have some idiot boss looking over your shoulder constantly. Not easy to get started, but definitely worth it!
 
Old February 27th, 2014 #16
SUNOFSPARTA
MIA
 
SUNOFSPARTA's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2005
Location: Off the reservation
Posts: 2,639
SUNOFSPARTA
Default

I know lots of very wealth people, and they all got that way by either stealing it or saving it. Those who stole, were bureaucrats ,politicians and swindler. Those who saved, were business owners, who worked and sold their business to accumulate their fortunes.
 
Old February 27th, 2014 #17
Breanna
Eternal Glory
 
Breanna's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2012
Posts: 1,594
Breanna
Default

I have heard that welding is a bad thing to get into because the radiation or chemicals mutate men's sperm, can make them infertile and even cause cancer.
__________________
Make your short life immortal.
 
Old February 28th, 2014 #18
Nate Richards
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Jul 2008
Posts: 2,431
Nate Richards
Default

Quote:
I have heard that welding is a bad thing to get into because the radiation or chemicals mutate men's sperm, can make them infertile and even cause cancer.
Oilfield pipe welders dodge most of the fumes(working outdoors), but shop welders eat a lot of that. I haven't heard or seen anything about infertility, but yeah I'm sure it's not too good for your lungs. The only radiation exposure I'm familiar with is the light. You get sunburnt if you don't cover up well enough. That's not the kind of radiation you're thinking of, if you're talking about reproductive harm.

Old gas and oil pipes can soak up significant amounts of radiation over the years. It varies quite a bit by location. I've heard of welders being used to cut those up when they had nothing else to do, but personally I've only seen roustabouts used for that. I've done that myself at gas plants, but only outdoors, so it probably wasn't all that dangerous. Usually you're just unbolting flanges and using a saw, not cutting with a torch. And any idiot can use a cutting torch, you don't need welders.

Oilfield pipe-welders are putting new pipe together, not working with potentially radioactive old stuff.

Maybe you heard about welders and radiation because guys are taking little side jobs out of desperation, cutting up old stuff at junkyards or something? A decent pipe welder, up here, he'll probably never have to touch anything like that.

The evidence is iffy, but they think welding fumes(actually the metals released, especially manganese) can cause parkinson's, or something close to it. https://www.asse.org/practicespecial...ldingfumes.php That article has welders being 10 times more likely to develop parkinson's or somthing that mimics it. I suspect those were mostly guys stuck indoors, welding in shops.

Don't know anyone with Parkinson's, but this type of welding I posted about definitely has its hazards. Mainly joint/back pain, alcoholism, and "narcissism".
__________________
No time for the old in 'n out, love. I've just come to read the meter.
 
Old March 7th, 2014 #19
Proud White Guy
Hates Jews,and Non-Whites
 
Proud White Guy's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2004
Location: Southern Mexifornia
Posts: 4,129
Proud White Guy
Default

The bottom line is, what's in your head. By that I mean, what skills can you do, and the knowledge you have in your head, plain and simple.

This is exactly how the jews have become so successful, as much as I hate them, they have been very good at stealing things, technology, gold, jewelry, diamonds, and easily concealable wealth. Things you can stick up your ass and smuggle.

White men have skills, we can build things. we invent things, we are better then they are, jews are envious of that.

We are superior to them, and they know it, and it pisses them off. Stay sharp, and don't give in to them.

Have any of you seen a jew pick up a tool and actually use it? No, you won't either.

Do your best not to work, or service them in any way shape or form, they are demons.
__________________
Niggers aren't human. Humans don't behave that way.
"Remember my children, that all the Earth must belong to us, Jews, and that the Gentiles being mere excrements of animals, must possess nothing".
Amsehel Rothschild
 
Old March 22nd, 2014 #20
RickHolland
Bread and Circuses
 
RickHolland's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2009
Location: Jewed Faggot States of ApemuriKa
Posts: 6,666
Blog Entries: 1
RickHolland
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by SUNOFSPARTA View Post
I know lots of very wealth people, and they all got that way by either stealing it or saving it. Those who stole, were bureaucrats ,politicians and swindler. Those who saved, were business owners, who worked and sold their business to accumulate their fortunes.
"I went to a high class school in Switzerland. Not that we were rich, but in the class there were several very well-to-do Swiss family members. Of the children of these families, most have no more money.

One still has a lot of money because his grandmother was studying in Paris in her youth and took a liking to the 1910-1920s impressionists. So they have Van Goghs and Renoirs and Matisses — even in the bathroom they have so many of them. The appreciation in value of these paintings was fantastic.

Another one is well-to-do because he inherited money from an uncle of his. So it’s funny that entrepreneurial families that were – at that time — either in construction or the textile industry, are essentially all gone. The largest wealth of my school friends came from inheritances.

I liked Asia when I first came there in 1973. I went to Hong Kong because people were very entrepreneurial and risk takers. They like to gamble and they’re not afraid. In Switzerland everybody is always afraid of losing money.

In Asia, they take risks and some of the entrepreneurs have become immensely rich — immensely rich starting from zero. These are people that were frugal with themselves. They worked very hard and they also benefited from asset inflation. In Hong Kong, property prices went ballistic over the last 30, 40 years. So anyone who owned properties became very rich."

http://drmarcfaber.blogspot.pt/2014/...l#.Uy1mYs4zJc4


The Zurich Axioms (1985)
by Max Gunther

Introduction

"What the Axioms Are and How They Came to Be. Consider the puzzle of Switzerland. This ancestral home of mine is a rocky little place about half the size of Maine. It has not one inch of seacoast. It is one of the most mineral-poor lands on earth. It possesses not a drop of oil to call its own, barely a bucket of coal. As for farming, its climate and topography are inhospitable to just about everything.
It has stayed out of European wars for 300 years, chiefly because, in all that time, there has never been an invader who really wanted it.
Yet the Swiss are among the most affluent people in the world. In per capita income they rank with the Americans, West Germans, and Japanese. Their currency is among the world's soundest.
How do the Swiss do it?
They do it by being the world's cleverest investors, speculators, and gamblers."

https://www.google.com/search?q=zuri...en-US:official
__________________
Only force rules. Force is the first law - Adolf H. http://erectuswalksamongst.us/ http://tinyurl.com/cglnpdj Man has become great through struggle - Adolf H. http://tinyurl.com/mo92r4z Strength lies not in defense but in attack - Adolf H.
 
Reply

Share


Thread
Display Modes


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 07:42 PM.
Page generated in 0.15767 seconds.