Vanguard News Network
VNN Media
VNN Digital Library
VNN Reader Mail
VNN Broadcasts


Go Back   Vanguard News Network Forum > News & Discussion > Uncensored Europe + > Croatia
Donate Register Multimedia Blogs Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read Login

 
Thread Display Modes Share
Old May 11th, 2018 #21
Fico
Member
 
Join Date: May 2013
Posts: 379
Fico
Default

Western peope live in illusion that are ex commies states good because they are white. Yes, they are but with white wiggers, underclass whatever. The difference is only that you can not see clear niggers, while in west you see them, in ex commies states and especially states who are not pro- west they have white skin. Living with underclass with nigger personalities or mud races is same. Better is living with quality whites who have muds than with states who have full white muds. You know why is muds concentrated in west? Because whites produce more than white niggers on east and muds are concentrated on states who have money.
 
Old December 21st, 2018 #22
Vitaly "SND"
Junior Member
 
Vitaly "SND"'s Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2017
Posts: 152
Vitaly "SND"
Default

I LOL from title of this retarded jelous whiny sERB therad

ZOG/USA helped Croatia do to it's Serbian population what it would never allow Israel to do to the Palestinians


mean Croat > Jews?
true master race ruling all
I not believe in religion, but it make me think slogan Bog i Hrvati (Croats with God)!



so, Serbian, low nigger iq untermensh, bow to superior
maybe you will clean boots to superior master race Croats
your sisters and girlfrinds can serve (serve - servus - serb) in other ways



__________________
Serbien muss sterbien! Stop the madness STOP SERBOPHILIA ! Racial truth about Serbia blog.
Freedom to Sandžak! All your Kosovo are belong to Shqipëria!
 
Old December 21st, 2018 #23
Crowe
Senior Member
 
Crowe's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2012
Posts: 6,224
Crowe
Default

Croatia is so fucking weak, they believe they need NATO to defend themselves from an imaginary Russian threat.

Your Russophobia is so intense, that you cheer for NATO, EU, and USA, when they're causing problems for fledgling Nationalist movements around the globe. Fuck everyone else, I just want my Russophobia to subside.... Go NATO.

Fuck Croatia. If Russia decides to retake it, I don't know if I could stop laughing.
__________________
Low-IQ bible scholars are legion, the big book o' bullshit is catnip to the underbrained. --ALEX LINDER
 
Old December 21st, 2018 #24
Vitaly "SND"
Junior Member
 
Vitaly "SND"'s Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2017
Posts: 152
Vitaly "SND"
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Crowe View Post
Croatia is so fucking weak, they believe they need NATO to defend themselves from an imaginary Russian threat.

Your Russophobia is so intense, that you cheer for NATO, EU, and USA, when they're causing problems for fledgling Nationalist movements around the globe. Fuck everyone else, I just want my Russophobia to subside.... Go NATO.

Fuck Croatia. If Russia decides to retake it, I don't know if I could stop laughing.
Alert! Another retard detekted! You must one of americans in videos who cant find any country on map lol.

What Russia, moron. Croatia is balkans. Never under Russia and russia not threat to them. They maybe not very rusofobic.

you maybe confuse croatia with ukraine or some lithuania you retarded piece of shit. wn look stupid because too many moron with iq of nigger offer they wisdom.

fuck yourself dumb wigger tresh
__________________
Serbien muss sterbien! Stop the madness STOP SERBOPHILIA ! Racial truth about Serbia blog.
Freedom to Sandžak! All your Kosovo are belong to Shqipëria!
 
Old December 21st, 2018 #25
Crowe
Senior Member
 
Crowe's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2012
Posts: 6,224
Crowe
Default

Yeah, I got mixed up. Maybe because Croatia is irrelevant.

It also makes Croatian "Russophobia" even more illogical.

Or maybe Croatians just love being dominated by foreigners? The Russophobia likely has roots in US, and NATO propaganda.

Maybe a future Nationalist Serbia should invade Croatia, and put you under their boot heels? That would be hilarious.
__________________
Low-IQ bible scholars are legion, the big book o' bullshit is catnip to the underbrained. --ALEX LINDER
 
Old December 21st, 2018 #26
Crowe
Senior Member
 
Crowe's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2012
Posts: 6,224
Crowe
Default

Croatians seem to like the taste of the cocks of whoever dominates them the most, in this case it's the USA and NATO.

Vitaly "SND"? SND can only mean "Sucks Nigger Dick", based on his posting history. More specifically the dicks of his American and NATO masters.

These borders look better to me (minus what's left of Croatia)

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/File...ugoslavia).svg

Also, Croatians elected a female to run their Nation. This speaks volumes about the testosterone levels of Croatian men. They must be low-T cucks. Your leader is America's little thot.
__________________
Low-IQ bible scholars are legion, the big book o' bullshit is catnip to the underbrained. --ALEX LINDER

Last edited by Crowe; December 21st, 2018 at 12:18 PM.
 
Old December 21st, 2018 #27
Serbian
Senior Member
 
Serbian's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2004
Posts: 11,859
Serbian
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Crowe View Post
Croatians seem to like the taste of the cocks of whoever dominates them the most, in this case it's the USA and NATO.
Ill give Croats one thing, they are very good at sussing out how the global geopolitical winds are blowing at any given moment, and then using it to their advantage. They always stick with the strongest and come out on top. So unlike Serbs.

Bush senior and Clinton really deserve statues in Zagreb as fathers of modern Croatia.
__________________
Don Black's Stormfront ''Russians''
http://vnnforum.com/showthread.php?t=456327
Russia Insider
https://russia-insider.com/en
 
Old December 22nd, 2018 #28
Vitaly "SND"
Junior Member
 
Vitaly "SND"'s Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2017
Posts: 152
Vitaly "SND"
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Serbian View Post
Ill give Croats one thing, they are very good at sussing out how the global geopolitical winds are blowing at any given moment, and then using it to their advantage. They always stick with the strongest and come out on top. So unlike Serbs.
Yes they smarter. higher IQ than nigger in white skin sERBIA. Is why they on top. Like why European country on top Africa. Same reason, iq.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Serbian View Post
Bush senior and Clinton really deserve statues in Zagreb as fathers of modern Croatia.
so what if they get statues. help given you take. Shitty sERVIANS never object to help from soviet red horde or from Putinstein-Shalomov, killer of Novorosija. Or from ISRAEL
Quote:
Mladić’s journal explicitly mentions Serbia’s ample arms ties with Israel at the time.

https://www.middleeastmonitor.com/20...al-obligation/
Quote:
And while most people are perhaps not familiar with Republika Srpska (which the media refers to as the Bosnian Serb Republic), it is time for world Jewry to show greater appreciation for these largely unsung friends of ours.

Fundamentally Freund: Israel's best friend in Europe - Opinio
so, clever Croat Master race get help from Clintons. And from Hitler. They can do what Israel cant! they put low iq nigger to Jasenovac with jew and cigan. good job them!

sERVians so low iq they wait help from shitty putin from ruined yeltsins russia.



HOW THAT WORKED? vladimire save u? give u kosovo?



of course u get nothing, get fcked. this what happen when ur DUMB. all you can do is envy and whine that some one pick better side.

bow to superior beings inferior servian .
__________________
Serbien muss sterbien! Stop the madness STOP SERBOPHILIA ! Racial truth about Serbia blog.
Freedom to Sandžak! All your Kosovo are belong to Shqipëria!
 
Old December 22nd, 2018 #29
Vitaly "SND"
Junior Member
 
Vitaly "SND"'s Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2017
Posts: 152
Vitaly "SND"
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Crowe View Post
taste of the cocks
Quote:
Originally Posted by Crowe View Post
"Sucks Nigger Dick"
thank for confirm my words! wn look stupid because too many moron with iq of nigger offer they wisdom.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Crowe View Post
Maybe a future Nationalist Serbia should invade Croatia, and put you under their boot heels? That would be hilarious.
maybe. stuid loser can sit and wait for other country invade other country if u want. maybe by Nationalist Serbia that exist in wet dreams. wait maybe long time. maybe you or family will get raped or killed by niggers or allahu akbars before it. THAT would be hilarios.

you such worthless nigger iq loser that it's probably not better thing to do for u so why not - dream ur shity losers dreams.
__________________
Serbien muss sterbien! Stop the madness STOP SERBOPHILIA ! Racial truth about Serbia blog.
Freedom to Sandžak! All your Kosovo are belong to Shqipëria!
 
Old December 22nd, 2018 #30
Crowe
Senior Member
 
Crowe's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2012
Posts: 6,224
Crowe
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vitaly "SND" View Post
Yes they smarter. higher IQ than nigger in white skin sERBIA. Is why they on top. Like why European country on top Africa. Same reason, iq.
Croatia isn't much better, you Zionist shithead. If your Nation's average IQ was at least 98-100, then you might have a point.

https://brainstats.com/average-iq-by-country.html

#17 Albania
#17 Bosnia
#17 Chile
#17 Croatia
#17 Kyrgyzstan
#17 Turkey

All 90 IQ average.

Croatia is lumped in with Muslim countries, and 1 spic country.

You talk shit and call Serbians low-IQ, non-White filth, but you're no better. You're a hypocrite. Do you want a cookie for beating Serbia's average IQ by 1, whole, point? Well, here is your cookie:

Sierra Leone has you beat by 1 IQ point. Which means a nigger country quite literally has higher average IQ than Croatia does.





Quote:
so, clever Croat Master race get help from Clintons. And from Hitler. They can do what Israel cant! they put low iq nigger to Jasenovac with jew and cigan. good job them!
Here is another way of looking at it. Croatia's IQ is so low, that Zionist NWO deems you to be a non-threat. That combined with your people historically being sycophants. You will never be smart enough, or powerful enough to challenge (((them))), and as jews say "The best of the goys must be killed" - that doesn't include Croatia. Ride the coat tails of ZOG while it lasts, shithead. When your precious NATO is no longer around to defend you, who are you going to get on your hands and knees for to appease next? Are you gonna suddenly love Russia if they show up in a position to crush you? Are low-T Croatian men going to start wearing these, rather than fight like men to defend their nation from invasion from a hostile foreign power? Croatian men hang the balls of whoever shows up with power - off their chins.
__________________
Low-IQ bible scholars are legion, the big book o' bullshit is catnip to the underbrained. --ALEX LINDER

Last edited by Crowe; December 22nd, 2018 at 08:35 AM.
 
Old December 23rd, 2018 #31
Fico
Member
 
Join Date: May 2013
Posts: 379
Fico
Default

Croatia is western state. That is reason why are we with NATO. We had communism so we want better economy and all pro-EU states who are longer in EU have it I speak about Slavic states who had been under Soviets. Serbs lost war soo speaking about how NATO allow us something is not correct because Croatia did not be in NATO in that time in fact NATO saved Serbs in Bosnia and said that they will crush Croats if we move our army forward through Bosnia where live Serbs. Serbs have complex of us because they are defeated, they are frustrated about that what is typical loser reaction. It will not result with anger of Croats, it will rather result with laugh on poor voice of inferior Serbs. When we speak about testosterones, you weaterns show that in ww2 when you fought against Croats who were last defeated Europeans in that war just google Battle for Odzak. You have been in pact with commies who kill the best first on Dresden, Bleiburg of we speak about Croats and you are comming to the peaceful mongrelization without war, well we know who is warrior and who is pussy.

Last edited by Fico; December 23rd, 2018 at 05:10 PM.
 
Old December 23rd, 2018 #32
Vitaly "SND"
Junior Member
 
Vitaly "SND"'s Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2017
Posts: 152
Vitaly "SND"
Default

one more reason Croats are obviously superior master race to serbs:

who made strong Yugoslavia?

Josip Broz Tito


he was Croat by father.

i against comunizm. But look this is strong man he hold strong power. Degnerate ideology but strong. Compare to smart kingpin of powerful drug cartel who keep his cartel strong. And clever as fox. He manuver between West and Soviet Union allow his country to stay sovereign. Under him Yugoslavia, shitty wet dream of serbs, capitol in Belgrade, stays as big empire, and Albanians in Kosovo know their place. Even so shitty economy sistem like comunizm hold together by strong leader. And he not kill millions in famine and gulag like Stalin.

Then after he gone. Serbs rise to power. And all falled down very fast because their obvious low iq and ability. They do such stupid thing as think russia will help them. Instead of smart atheism they go back to christ insanity. Shit idea of ortodox brother with Russia. Pick too many fight, cant win.

Vladimire spasi srbiju


Of course they lose and lose. They unfit to rule other, all rebel, Kosovo rebel, all fall apart. Stupid losers.

Rhodesia - nigger power - ruin
Yugoslavia - serbian power - ruin

Weak stupid sERBIAN morons like Milosevic lost everything. Without Tito they serbs even lost Kosovo. Such fools.

Serbian instinct know they must lick fit of master. But they so bad in picking good master. Now they lick feet of Putin. How it worked ? get anything? get Kosovo? Vladimire spasi srbiju

Tesla was Croat too.


Serbian, bow to superior people! Your only hope in this life as inferoir is serve superior. Life is proof. Sooner you understand beter for u. Like niggers in Africa. One day they will undertand white rule is best thing that happen to them. Same with serbs. Your big hope for serbia is to get ruler who at least half croat like Tito or some other nation with not nigger iq. If you not do this only will be left for u to masturbate to north korea . You can try to envy and hate and against superior but only make worse yourself like nigers of Zimbabwe.
__________________
Serbien muss sterbien! Stop the madness STOP SERBOPHILIA ! Racial truth about Serbia blog.
Freedom to Sandžak! All your Kosovo are belong to Shqipëria!
 
Old December 23rd, 2018 #33
Vitaly "SND"
Junior Member
 
Vitaly "SND"'s Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2017
Posts: 152
Vitaly "SND"
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Crowe View Post
Croatia isn't much better, you Zionist shithead. If your Nation's average IQ was at least 98-100, then you might have a point.
FAKE NEWS.

I will leave you to your nigger brain fantasies about dicks and other shit. You obviously very dumb, filth mind and nigger iq.


__________________
Serbien muss sterbien! Stop the madness STOP SERBOPHILIA ! Racial truth about Serbia blog.
Freedom to Sandžak! All your Kosovo are belong to Shqipëria!
 
Old December 23rd, 2018 #34
Serbian
Senior Member
 
Serbian's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2004
Posts: 11,859
Serbian
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vitaly "SND" View Post
one more reason Croats are obviously superior master race to serbs:

who made strong Yugoslavia?

Josip Broz Tito


he was Croat by father.

i against comunizm. But look this is strong man he hold strong power. Degnerate ideology but strong. Compare to smart kingpin of powerful drug cartel who keep his cartel strong. And clever as fox. He manuver between West and Soviet Union allow his country to stay sovereign. Under him Yugoslavia, shitty wet dream of serbs, capitol in Belgrade, stays as big empire, and Albanians in Kosovo know their place. Even so shitty economy sistem like comunizm hold together by strong leader. And he not kill millions in famine and gulag like Stalin.

Then after he gone. Serbs rise to power. And all falled down very fast because their obvious low iq and ability. They do such stupid thing as think russia will help them. Instead of smart atheism they go back to christ insanity. Shit idea of ortodox brother with Russia. Pick too many fight, cant win.

Vladimire spasi srbiju


Of course they lose and lose. They unfit to rule other, all rebel, Kosovo rebel, all fall apart. Stupid losers.

Rhodesia - nigger power - ruin
Yugoslavia - serbian power - ruin

Weak stupid sERBIAN morons like Milosevic lost everything. Without Tito they serbs even lost Kosovo. Such fools.

Serbian instinct know they must lick fit of master. But they so bad in picking good master. Now they lick feet of Putin. How it worked ? get anything? get Kosovo? Vladimire spasi srbiju

Tesla was Croat too.


Serbian, bow to superior people! Your only hope in this life as inferoir is serve superior. Life is proof. Sooner you understand beter for u. Like niggers in Africa. One day they will undertand white rule is best thing that happen to them. Same with serbs. Your big hope for serbia is to get ruler who at least half croat like Tito or some other nation with not nigger iq. If you not do this only will be left for u to masturbate to north korea . You can try to envy and hate and against superior but only make worse yourself like nigers of Zimbabwe.

(((Western))) installed Croat commie Tito gave Kosovo to muslim shiptar invaders in 1974, ripping the province from Serbia.

Kosovo was taken from Serbs first by commie Tito and then by (((NATO)))

Croats were under the rule of the Serbian king in the first Yugoslavia hahaha you were ruled by according to you 'low IQ niggers'. Id hold my head in shame.


BTW this anti white POS's avatar shows picture of beheaded whites in Bosnia. This vermin supports Arab and other mud islamists who murdered Europeans on European soil.
__________________
Don Black's Stormfront ''Russians''
http://vnnforum.com/showthread.php?t=456327
Russia Insider
https://russia-insider.com/en

Last edited by Serbian; December 23rd, 2018 at 06:56 PM.
 
Old December 23rd, 2018 #35
Serbian
Senior Member
 
Serbian's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2004
Posts: 11,859
Serbian
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fico View Post
Serbs lost war

Yes we did. To NATO, Gloabalist Islamist forces of the world and the (((Western mass media))), not to cROATS and local muzzies.

Quote:
soo speaking about how NATO allow us something is not correct because Croatia did not be in NATO in that time in fact NATO saved Serbs in Bosnia and said that they will crush Croats if we move our army forward through Bosnia where live Serbs
Yeah sure keep smoking that pipe

NATO bombed Bosnian Serbs both in 1994 and 1995.


Quote:
You have been in pact with commies who kill the best first on Dresden, Bleiburg of we speak about Croats and you are comming to the peaceful mongrelization without war, well we know who is warrior and who is pussy
Comparing Bleiburg (few hundred military men killed) to the genocide of civilians women and children in Dresden lol you are pathetic
__________________
Don Black's Stormfront ''Russians''
http://vnnforum.com/showthread.php?t=456327
Russia Insider
https://russia-insider.com/en
 
Old December 23rd, 2018 #36
Crowe
Senior Member
 
Crowe's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2012
Posts: 6,224
Crowe
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vitaly "SND" View Post
FAKE NEWS.

I will leave you to your nigger brain fantasies about dicks and other shit. You obviously very dumb, filth mind and nigger iq.


You're moving the goal post, faggot. I got Croatia's IQ from the same source you quoted for Serbia. Now you're using a map that's not even accurate, according to the source for it on Reddit.

https://www.reddit.com/r/croatia/com...y_country_map/

Quote:
UPDATE for Croatia: As was pointed out by one of my readers, although Rindermann used data on Croatia from a relatively recent paper, the paper in turn used data several decades old, which I wasn’t aware of while creating the map. The caption for Croatia has been changed to N/A as there is no up-to-date data source for it consistent with the rest.
. Fucking moron!
__________________
Low-IQ bible scholars are legion, the big book o' bullshit is catnip to the underbrained. --ALEX LINDER
 
Old December 24th, 2018 #37
GoldfingerSRB
Member
 
GoldfingerSRB's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2017
Location: Srbija
Posts: 264
GoldfingerSRB
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Crowe View Post
All 90 IQ average.

Croatia is lumped in with Muslim countries, and 1 spic country.

You talk shit and call Serbians low-IQ, non-White filth, but you're no better. You're a hypocrite. Do you want a cookie for beating Serbia's average IQ by 1, whole, point? Well, here is your cookie:

Sierra Leone has you beat by 1 IQ point. Which means a nigger country quite literally has higher average IQ than Croatia does.

[/IMG]
Stop it. You know that croats are a kind of Serbs, then you say croats are smarter than Serbs and still more idiotic than negroes. Who are we Serbs from this double inequality according to your logic? By insulting croat IQ you put us under negroes!

I'm against brotherhood wars, croats are known as a fake nation and croatia should be annexed to Greater Serbia as soon as possible! WN forums are not a place for croats and ukrainians!
 
Old December 24th, 2018 #38
Fico
Member
 
Join Date: May 2013
Posts: 379
Fico
Default

Before all, thanks for thumbs it mean that you are awaken inferiour species. Proof about that is communosr flag in your avatars what Lothrop Stoddard in his book Revolt against Civilization called Under-man or on Greman Untermench. Second Proof about that is because you are wannabe Croats, you want us as part of your poor nation because you want better genetic materijal, you know that you will be superiour after that as muds are superiour after mixing with Whites, Indians also as Mexicans.

Last edited by Fico; December 24th, 2018 at 07:49 AM.
 
Old December 24th, 2018 #39
Crowe
Senior Member
 
Crowe's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2012
Posts: 6,224
Crowe
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by GoldfingerSRB View Post
Stop it. You know that croats are a kind of Serbs, then you say croats are smarter than Serbs and still more idiotic than negroes. Who are we Serbs from this double inequality according to your logic? By insulting croat IQ you put us under negroes!

I'm against brotherhood wars, croats are known as a fake nation and croatia should be annexed to Greater Serbia as soon as possible! WN forums are not a place for croats and ukrainians!
Vitaly is a trolling piece of shit, and I'm just trolling back. No offense intended to the Serbian members here. I think most understood what I was doing. Croats have zero legitimacy in claiming any sort of superiority over Serbs.

I would support Serbia in retaking Croatia. Then, Vitaly would surely hang your balls off his chin.
__________________
Low-IQ bible scholars are legion, the big book o' bullshit is catnip to the underbrained. --ALEX LINDER

Last edited by Crowe; December 24th, 2018 at 08:10 AM.
 
Old December 24th, 2018 #40
Serbian
Senior Member
 
Serbian's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2004
Posts: 11,859
Serbian
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Crowe View Post
Vitaly is a trolling piece of shit, and I'm just trolling back. No offense intended to the Serbian members here. I think most understood what I was doing. Croats have zero legitimacy in claiming any sort of superiority over Serbs.

I would support Serbia in retaking Croatia. Then, Vitaly would surely hang your balls off his chin.
Goldfinger is also a croat (((SF Russia))) troll.

As for Serbia and Croatia all I want are the historically ethnic Serbian majority parts , nothing more.
__________________
Don Black's Stormfront ''Russians''
http://vnnforum.com/showthread.php?t=456327
Russia Insider
https://russia-insider.com/en
 
Reply

Tags
operation storm

Share


Thread
Display Modes


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 12:02 AM.
Page generated in 0.15600 seconds.