Vanguard News Network
VNN Media
VNN Digital Library
VNN Reader Mail
VNN Broadcasts


Go Back   Vanguard News Network Forum > News & Discussion > Audiobooks
Donate Register Multimedia Blogs Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read Login

 
Thread Display Modes Share
Old February 15th, 2019 #1
Alex Linder
Administrator
 
Join Date: Nov 2003
Posts: 45,338
Blog Entries: 34
Alex Linder
Default A People That Shall Dwell Alone, Judaism as a Group Evolutionary Strategy, with Diaspora Peoples, by Kevin MacDonald, Ph.D. (2002)

Will begin this next, will do his trilogy and books of essays (Cultural Insurrections).
 
Old February 17th, 2019 #2
Alex Linder
Administrator
 
Join Date: Nov 2003
Posts: 45,338
Blog Entries: 34
Alex Linder
Default

A People That Shall Dwell Alone (2002), by Kevin MacDonald

Start to xviii

http://www.vanguardnewsnetwork.com/M...GIN-xxviii.m4a (1:05) [link tested, works]

- preface. group evolution is a thing. and understudied. Diaspora Peoples. a look at the Rom (gypsies). live by dual code. good "comp" for jews.

Last edited by Alex Linder; February 17th, 2019 at 04:29 PM.
 
Old February 17th, 2019 #3
Billy Johnson
Junior Member
 
Join Date: Jan 2019
Posts: 73
Blog Entries: 1
Billy Johnson
Default

How do you convert mp3 files on your PC to audiofiles hosted on VNN forums? I'd like to convert my Culture ot Critique files into VNN mp3 files once I finish the final three chapters of Culture of Critique.
 
Old February 17th, 2019 #4
Alex Linder
Administrator
 
Join Date: Nov 2003
Posts: 45,338
Blog Entries: 34
Alex Linder
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Billy Johnson View Post
How do you convert mp3 files on your PC to audiofiles hosted on VNN forums? I'd like to convert my Culture ot Critique files into VNN mp3 files once I finish the final three chapters of Culture of Critique.
Not sure what you mean. I'm saving in m4a, forced by windows 10. Then I upload to VNN server.
 
Old February 17th, 2019 #5
Billy Johnson
Junior Member
 
Join Date: Jan 2019
Posts: 73
Blog Entries: 1
Billy Johnson
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Alex Linder View Post
Not sure what you mean. I'm saving in m4a, forced by windows 10. Then I upload to VNN server.

I was wondering how to upload them to the VNN server. Is that something only you are able to do?
 
Old February 18th, 2019 #6
Hamish
Junior Member
 
Join Date: Feb 2019
Posts: 48
Hamish
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Billy Johnson View Post
How do you convert mp3 files on your PC to audiofiles hosted on VNN forums? I'd like to convert my Culture ot Critique files into VNN mp3 files once I finish the final three chapters of Culture of Critique.
I use a program called Audacity. Very popular works well, a little of a learning curve. I download the audio book files and use Audacity to bring up the recording level and then convert them to mp3 files. Free download.

Last edited by Hamish; February 18th, 2019 at 08:58 AM. Reason: Add info
 
Old February 18th, 2019 #7
Alex Linder
Administrator
 
Join Date: Nov 2003
Posts: 45,338
Blog Entries: 34
Alex Linder
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Billy Johnson View Post
I was wondering how to upload them to the VNN server. Is that something only you are able to do?
well yeah. we dont just let people upload to our server!
 
Old February 18th, 2019 #8
Alex Linder
Administrator
 
Join Date: Nov 2003
Posts: 45,338
Blog Entries: 34
Alex Linder
Default

it's called FTP program.

you record in whatever program you use. i use the built-in windows 10 Voice Recorder. it's m4a. before i had this computer, i recorded in mp3 which i prefer. there are converters out there. i have not tried them yet.

here is one someone sent me

m4a to mp3 converter
https://convertio.co/m4a-mp3/

here's another one
https://online-audio-converter.com/

again - i have not used either.
 
Old February 18th, 2019 #9
Alex Linder
Administrator
 
Join Date: Nov 2003
Posts: 45,338
Blog Entries: 34
Alex Linder
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Billy Johnson View Post
I was wondering how to upload them to the VNN server. Is that something only you are able to do?
1) are you doing the text or text + commentary.

i use audiobooks as term for what i do, but it's not actually correct because in addition to text i do commentary. so it's NOT the same thing

2) best to record in MP3 and keep time under 2 hours, or 1-1.5 hours. there are technical and human reasons for this. a lot of people can't handle three-hour chunks.
 
Old February 18th, 2019 #10
Alex Linder
Administrator
 
Join Date: Nov 2003
Posts: 45,338
Blog Entries: 34
Alex Linder
Default

A People That Shall Dwell Alone (2002), by Kevin MacDonald

xxviii to li

http://www.vanguardnewsnetwork.com/M...-xxviii-li.m4a (2:16)

- preface. Diaspora Peoples. Amish and Hutterites. Puritans.

vocab: prosopography - study of family and social relations of people
 
Old February 18th, 2019 #11
Billy Johnson
Junior Member
 
Join Date: Jan 2019
Posts: 73
Blog Entries: 1
Billy Johnson
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Alex Linder View Post
1) are you doing the text or text + commentary.

i use audiobooks as term for what i do, but it's not actually correct because in addition to text i do commentary. so it's NOT the same thing

2) best to record in MP3 and keep time under 2 hours, or 1-1.5 hours. there are technical and human reasons for this. a lot of people can't handle three-hour chunks.
I basically imitated what you did and provided an audiobook with a commentary so that it would fall under fail use. I have no problem providing you a link with the audiofiles in the preferred way you want them if you're going to upload them to your server. You inspired me to start making audiobooks of my own.
 
Old February 18th, 2019 #12
Alex Linder
Administrator
 
Join Date: Nov 2003
Posts: 45,338
Blog Entries: 34
Alex Linder
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Billy Johnson View Post
I basically imitated what you did and provided an audiobook with a commentary so that it would fall under fail use. I have no problem providing you a link with the audiofiles in the preferred way you want them if you're going to upload them to your server. You inspired me to start making audiobooks of my own.
Start your own threads with your books. I can't mess with other people's hosting, I'm behind on my own stuff.

See if people ACTUALLY WANT to listen to what you're doing. If so, then we can go from there. I would try to make them under 2 hours a segment and mp3 in format, if possible.
 
Old February 18th, 2019 #13
Billy Johnson
Junior Member
 
Join Date: Jan 2019
Posts: 73
Blog Entries: 1
Billy Johnson
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Alex Linder View Post
Start your own threads with your books. I can't mess with other people's hosting, I'm behind on my own stuff.

See if people ACTUALLY WANT to listen to what you're doing. If so, then we can go from there. I would try to make them under 2 hours a segment and mp3 in format, if possible.

Fair enough, Alex. Me and a bunch of other anons on /pol/ have been working on audiobooks, and we're very impressed by what you have done. Thank you for providing me a place to host audiobooks, I really appreciate it.
 
Old February 18th, 2019 #14
Alex Linder
Administrator
 
Join Date: Nov 2003
Posts: 45,338
Blog Entries: 34
Alex Linder
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Billy Johnson View Post
Fair enough, Alex. Me and a bunch of other anons on /pol/ have been working on audiobooks, and we're very impressed by what you have done. Thank you for providing me a place to host audiobooks, I really appreciate it.
Ok...just understand we have to know who you are. We cant have people just freely getting on our servers for obvious reasons.

But it's great you're doing stuff. I'm glad to hear that about /pol/.

If you can attract an audience, I will put it on our servers, in time.

I'm sure you at /pol/ can suss out the great idea: a sort of Encyclopedia Dejewedaica. SO whites have clean, jew-free drinking water on every subject.

I'm doing the kernal of top, say, 200 books about jews, a jew knowledge base for races they are trying to destroy.

But of course the more actual knowledge you have in a specific area, the better.

Like, if we had someone who deeply knew about anthropology and could do audiobooks that as an audiobook college 'major' created a grad course for people to understand real anthropology vs jewed anthropology. and so on across the traditional disciplines.

That's the idea. I'm sure you all get it.

I remember walking across Pomona Campus in 1985 and thinking, man, nothing has been prepared for me. It's all just ripped open, a grabbag of unrelated stuff except it's all jew-marxist-consumerist garbage. Nowhere do I fit into some proud racial context and tradition, where I have my part in carrying something valuable forward. Essentially what the catholics are doing, but a tradition we can believe in and be proud of, not a bunch of made-up lies around a semitic hero.

A deposit of race, not faith.

Last edited by Alex Linder; February 18th, 2019 at 04:31 PM.
 
Old February 19th, 2019 #15
Alex Linder
Administrator
 
Join Date: Nov 2003
Posts: 45,338
Blog Entries: 34
Alex Linder
Default

A People That Shall Dwell Alone (2002), by Kevin MacDonald

li to lxxix

http://www.vanguardnewsnetwork.com/M...A-li-lxxix.m4a (1:36)

chinese in indonesia and thailand.

Last edited by Alex Linder; February 19th, 2019 at 09:18 AM.
 
Old February 19th, 2019 #16
SomeGuy
Junior Member
 
Join Date: Nov 2018
Posts: 103
SomeGuy
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Alex Linder View Post
A People That Shall Dwell Alone (2002), by Kevin MacDonald

li to lxxix

http://www.vanguardnewsnetwork.com/M...A-li-lxxix.m4a (1:36)

chinese in indonesia and thailand.
I have some issues with the file. Maybe it is just my phone
 
Old February 19th, 2019 #17
O. Pierce
Junior Member
 
Join Date: Dec 2018
Posts: 40
O. Pierce
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by SomeGuy View Post
I have some issues with the file. Maybe it is just my phone
Does it sound like Alex is huffing a helium balloon? Because I had to adjust the pitch down by 1 semitione in VLC to get it to sound like normal.
 
Old February 19th, 2019 #18
Robbie Key
Senior Member
 
Robbie Key's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2014
Posts: 3,902
Robbie Key
Default

It sounds normal in Groove Music that comes along with Windows 10, but yeah, the VLC version sounded a bit off.
 
Old February 19th, 2019 #19
Alex Linder
Administrator
 
Join Date: Nov 2003
Posts: 45,338
Blog Entries: 34
Alex Linder
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by O. Pierce View Post
Does it sound like Alex is huffing a helium balloon? Because I had to adjust the pitch down by 1 semitione in VLC to get it to sound like normal.
yes it is off. i has a squashed sound. it's still completely audible though. i had this exact problem one other time, from using a different USB slot. this time i used the one i normally use. it may be that i had the sound set low. or some other reason.

i will try to get the sound right next taping.
 
Old February 20th, 2019 #20
Alex Linder
Administrator
 
Join Date: Nov 2003
Posts: 45,338
Blog Entries: 34
Alex Linder
Default

A People That Shall Dwell Alone

lxxx-civ

http://www.vanguardnewsnetwork.com/M...A-lxxx-civ.m4a (1:22) [tested, works]

- end pb preface and hb preface. compare/contrast of the groups discussed earlier (Rom gypsies, Oversease Chineas, Amish & Hutterites, Puritans) with each other and jews. hb preface explains what the book will cover. scientific study of judaism as group evolutionary strategy.

[note: put sound to 100% again in my mike, that was the problem, recording at a low mic level by accident - last segment]

Last edited by Alex Linder; February 20th, 2019 at 02:44 PM.
 
Reply

Share


Thread
Display Modes


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 07:40 PM.
Page generated in 0.12020 seconds.