Vanguard News Network
VNN Media
VNN Digital Library
VNN Reader Mail
VNN Broadcasts

Old March 13th, 2019 #21
Robbie Key
Senior Member
 
Robbie Key's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2014
Posts: 3,902
Robbie Key
Default

1:11 in. Wait for the gay joke.

 
Old March 13th, 2019 #22
Robbie Key
Senior Member
 
Robbie Key's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2014
Posts: 3,902
Robbie Key
Default

Today's comedians can't even make a gay joke if they want to stay in business. Truly bizarre how quickly times have changed.
 
Old March 13th, 2019 #23
Jeffrey Smither
Banned
 
Join Date: Jul 2017
Posts: 3,319
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Heather Blue View Post
I pop in when I am able to to read Socrates and scan other comments (illness in my family has kept me occupied.) Thanks for the invite, Alex.
Hey there!
 
Old March 13th, 2019 #24
Gladiatrix
It is probably true that
 
Gladiatrix's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2017
Location: In a dystopian nightmare
Posts: 1,265
Gladiatrix
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Robbie Key View Post
Today's comedians can't even make a gay joke if they want to stay in business. Truly bizarre how quickly times have changed.
That is true.


__________________
"The bastards and the "they" are Jews: "But Bob, generally speaking, you can't trust the bastards. They turn on us." Richard Milhous Nixon
 
Old March 13th, 2019 #25
T.Garrett
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Dec 2003
Location: Manhasset, NY
Posts: 4,712
T.Garrett
Thumbs down lol ...cant cut it

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gladiatrix View Post
And you fuck your daughter down in da projects. Micro penis comment obviously hit a nerve.
You're the one who lives in 'DC', right nigga ...no projects round here.

As for my dick, your fucking whore of a mother craves it ...and you obviously want it too, cant stop talking about it ...?

Face it, you're the kind of stupid cunt that sells her car to get gas money ...get lost, you're dismissed.
__________________


Gallia est omnis divisa in partes tres; unam partem incolunt Belgae ...
 
Old March 13th, 2019 #26
Gladiatrix
It is probably true that
 
Gladiatrix's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2017
Location: In a dystopian nightmare
Posts: 1,265
Gladiatrix
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by T.Garrett View Post
You're the one who lives in 'DC', right nigga ...no projects round here. As for my dick, your fucking whore of a mother craves it ...and you obviously want it too, cant stop talking about it eh?

Face it, you're the kind of stupid cunt that sells her car to get gas money ...get lost, you're dismissed.
LOL, you are in Jew York City, and I don't have a car. I get around on a bike, on foot or the Metro/bus.

You probably fuck Puerto Ricans, Mr. Tough Guy.

__________________
"The bastards and the "they" are Jews: "But Bob, generally speaking, you can't trust the bastards. They turn on us." Richard Milhous Nixon
 
Old March 13th, 2019 #27
T.Garrett
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Dec 2003
Location: Manhasset, NY
Posts: 4,712
T.Garrett
Talking bimbo

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gladiatrix View Post
LOL, you are in Jew York City, and I don't have a car. I get around on a bike, on foot or the Metro/bus.

You probably fuck Puerto Ricans, Mr. Tough Guy.

Risky Business Chase
I live on Long Island ...work in NYC nigga. BIG difference between the two, like black and white itz.

The car remark was aimed at your feeble female intellect, not your mode of transport dipshit.

You're the fuckin bright light aren't ya?

I fuck white broads who care enough about themselves not to get fat, sick and slovenly ...in other words, they aren't an embarrassment to have as partners.

PS lose the jew tube videos, they're obnoxious. Thanks, you made me laff.
__________________


Gallia est omnis divisa in partes tres; unam partem incolunt Belgae ...

Last edited by T.Garrett; March 13th, 2019 at 08:17 PM.
 
Old March 13th, 2019 #28
Alex Linder
Administrator
 
Join Date: Nov 2003
Posts: 45,338
Blog Entries: 34
Alex Linder
Default

https://www.foxnews.com/world/italy-...ly-to-be-raped

Italy outraged as court finds victim too ugly to be raped

The Justice Ministry says two Peruvian men convicted in the 2015 assault successfully argued the woman was too "masculine" to be a victim.
 
Old March 13th, 2019 #29
Gladiatrix
It is probably true that
 
Gladiatrix's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2017
Location: In a dystopian nightmare
Posts: 1,265
Gladiatrix
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by T.Garrett View Post
I live on Long Island ...work in NYC nigga. BIG difference between the two, like black and white itz.

The car remark was aimed at your feeble female intellect, not your mode of transport dipshit.

You're the fuckin bright light aren't ya?

I fuck white broads who care enough about themselves not to get fat, sick and slovenly ...in other words, they aren't an embarrassment to have as partners.

PS lose the jew tube videos, they're obnoxious. Thanks, you made me laff.
Yeah and I live in Kalorama (jewgle it, it's part of Embassy Row) and I know the half of Long Island that is basically BBQ shit. I highly doubt you live in Cold Spring Harbor.
__________________
"The bastards and the "they" are Jews: "But Bob, generally speaking, you can't trust the bastards. They turn on us." Richard Milhous Nixon
 
Old March 13th, 2019 #30
Jeffrey Smither
Banned
 
Join Date: Jul 2017
Posts: 3,319
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by T.Garrett View Post
I live on Long Island ...work in NYC nigga. BIG difference between the two, like black and white itz.

The car remark was aimed at your feeble female intellect, not your mode of transport dipshit.

You're the fuckin bright light aren't ya?

I fuck white broads who care enough about themselves not to get fat, sick and slovenly ...in other words, they aren't an embarrassment to have as partners.

PS lose the jew tube videos, they're obnoxious. Thanks, you made me laff.
I need to fuck some of these hot Jew York girls you keep talking about.
 
Old March 13th, 2019 #31
Gladiatrix
It is probably true that
 
Gladiatrix's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2017
Location: In a dystopian nightmare
Posts: 1,265
Gladiatrix
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jeffrey Smither View Post
I need to fuck some of these hot Jew York girls you keep talking about.
Don't bother. They are probably jewesses or Puerto Ricans. You are better off with the Koreans. Less venereal diseases.
__________________
"The bastards and the "they" are Jews: "But Bob, generally speaking, you can't trust the bastards. They turn on us." Richard Milhous Nixon
 
Old March 13th, 2019 #32
Jeffrey Smither
Banned
 
Join Date: Jul 2017
Posts: 3,319
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gladiatrix View Post
Don't bother. They are probably jewesses or Puerto Ricans. You are better off with the Koreans. Less venereal diseases.
I agree except not most Korean ones though and as long as you use birth control. It is true North Korea reports that STDs are nearly non existent in the country. If it's a whitish NK girl like this. They like her for example also look more womanly too, housewife material.

 
Old March 13th, 2019 #33
SuDreich
Junior Member
 
Join Date: Jun 2015
Posts: 76
SuDreich
Default untermench

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jeffrey Smither View Post
I need to fuck some of these hot Jew York girls you keep talking about.
Running into your posts is like walking in the last beautiful white park in the world...and stepping in a pile of dogshit.

I don't know why you're allowed to be here, but I don't want to be associated with you, I feel stupider every time I read your fucking drivel.

Bye.
 
Old March 13th, 2019 #34
T.Garrett
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Dec 2003
Location: Manhasset, NY
Posts: 4,712
T.Garrett
Thumbs down Dr Garrett's advice

Smither and Gladiatwit

One a gook infatuated, confused asshole who cant find his own dick with both hands and a fat, aging cunt who hates men 'cause she cant find one that will even throw her a quick anonymous pity fuck, much less be seen in public with her.

Go kill yourselves you two worthless pieces of shite ...do it NOW!
__________________


Gallia est omnis divisa in partes tres; unam partem incolunt Belgae ...
 
Old March 13th, 2019 #35
Jeffrey Smither
Banned
 
Join Date: Jul 2017
Posts: 3,319
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by T.Garrett View Post
Smither and Gladiatwit

One a gook infatuated, confused asshole who cant find his own dick with both hands and a fat, aging cunt who hates men 'cause she cant find one that will even throw her a quick anonymous pity fuck, much less be seen in public with her.

Go kill yourselves you two worthless pieces of shite ...do it NOW!
I'm not confused. I just want a white girl.
 
Old March 13th, 2019 #36
Gladiatrix
It is probably true that
 
Gladiatrix's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2017
Location: In a dystopian nightmare
Posts: 1,265
Gladiatrix
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by T.Garrett View Post
Smither and Gladiatwit

One a gook infatuated, confused asshole who cant find his own dick with both hands and a fat, aging cunt who hates men 'cause she cant find one that will even throw her a quick anonymous pity fuck, much less be seen in public with her.

Go kill yourselves you two worthless pieces of shite ...do it NOW!
From the triggered micro penis twat on the shitty part of Long Island who sport bangs jewesses and PRs. Probably in his parents' basement. LOL
__________________
"The bastards and the "they" are Jews: "But Bob, generally speaking, you can't trust the bastards. They turn on us." Richard Milhous Nixon
 
Old March 13th, 2019 #37
T.Garrett
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Dec 2003
Location: Manhasset, NY
Posts: 4,712
T.Garrett
Thumbs down nigger

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gladiatrix View Post
From the triggered micro penis twat on the shitty part of Long Island who sport bangs jewesses and PRs. Probably in his parents' basement. LOL
Hahaha look whose talking about 'being triggered' you hideous cunt!

All you can babble on about is my unit and what you imagine I do with it ...you want my cock BAD.

My parents unfinished basement would be better living quarters than the rat infested shithole you sleep in nigger!
__________________


Gallia est omnis divisa in partes tres; unam partem incolunt Belgae ...
 
Old March 13th, 2019 #38
T.Garrett
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Dec 2003
Location: Manhasset, NY
Posts: 4,712
T.Garrett
Talking come on

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gladiatrix View Post
From the triggered micro penis twat on the shitty part of Long Island who sport bangs jewesses and PRs. Probably in his parents' basement. LOL
Come on, admit it no man wants to fuck you so you hate us all.
__________________


Gallia est omnis divisa in partes tres; unam partem incolunt Belgae ...
 
Old March 13th, 2019 #39
Gladiatrix
It is probably true that
 
Gladiatrix's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2017
Location: In a dystopian nightmare
Posts: 1,265
Gladiatrix
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by T.Garrett View Post

All you can babble on about is my unit and what you imagine I do with it ...you want my cock BAD.
No I don't. A certain attorney in Alexandria, VA has that title. I don't think he has a teeny weenie either.
__________________
"The bastards and the "they" are Jews: "But Bob, generally speaking, you can't trust the bastards. They turn on us." Richard Milhous Nixon
 
Old March 13th, 2019 #40
Jeffrey Smither
Banned
 
Join Date: Jul 2017
Posts: 3,319
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by T.Garrett View Post
Hahaha look whose talking about 'being triggered' you hideous cunt!

All you can babble on about is my unit and what you imagine I do with it ...you want my cock BAD.

My parents unfinished basement would be better living quarters than the rat infested shithole you sleep in nigger!
I'd rather live in Jew York City. While you got lots of muds at least there are a lot of white girls due to being the cultural hub of the KWA.

DC is mostly niggers but hotties like Hope Hicks live there and Kellyanne Conway.
 
Reply

Share


Thread
Display Modes


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 06:54 AM.
Page generated in 0.13324 seconds.