VNN Media
VNN Digital Library
VNN Reader Mail
VNN Broadcasts

Old May 11th, 2019 #1
VanguardNewsNetwork
News Bot

Woodpecker Canada: the Homo Insanity Grows and Grows

“Nothing less than that is going to protect the safety of Indigenous women, girls and members of the 2SLGBTQQIA communities…”

Huh? What the hell is a “2SLGBTQQIA” community? I had to look it up. Apparently, it means: “two-spirit, lesbian, gay, bisexual, transgender, queer, questioning, intersex, and asexual.”

“Two-spirit”? Sounds spooky. Let’s just keep it simple and say “fag,” okay?

So, they’ve gone from just saying “LBGT” to “2SLGBTQQIA.” What’s next? “2SLGBTQQIAXYZCBAZYXNPR”? It’s ridiculous — but then, the entire Left is ridiculous. Leftists should be banned from all politics. Yes. Banned from participating in all political activities, including talking about political issues in public. If your brain doesn’t work properly, why should anyone hear what you say?

[Article].

Read more at Vanguard News Network Blog...

Old May 12th, 2019 #2
Ironguard1940

Ironguard1940
Default Clown world is the new normal in the former Great White North

Until political assassinations become the norm, this shit will not only continue but get exponentially worse by the second.

Old May 13th, 2019 #3
zoomcopter

zoomcopter

Quote:
Originally Posted by VanguardNewsNetwork View Post

“Two-spirit”? Sounds spooky. Let’s just keep it simple and say “fag,” okay?
Two-spirit sounds schizophrenic.
The push for open borders is a life and death issue for Jews and their collective survival. Only by swimming in the open sewers of diversity, can the Jews escape being "rounded up" as they have been countless times throughout recorded history.

Old May 13th, 2019 #4
Crowe

Crowe

Quote:
Originally Posted by zoomcopter View Post
Two-spirit sounds schizophrenic.
That's the (((new normal))) for you.

Old May 15th, 2019 #5
Breanna
Eternal Glory

Breanna

I laugh when leftists pretend to care about the indigenous seeing as how they destroyed the sealing industry that was sustaining big numbers of our white families and the innu peoples alike. They made the laws such that white sealers would be restricted while the innus would not but all the boycotts and bad publicity destroyed the industry for the innu just the same so they were literally taking food from the mouths of babes white and innu alike. And I've seen those same innu children from sealing families with my own eyes in poverty starving and sickly thin what be the answer of the leftists, for their parents to move to the city and try to get a job and give up their way of life? That's not very respectful of diversity is it? Coming from sealers as I do I feel I was hated by leftists from the moment of my birth with their do-gooder sanctimony always putting the well being of lesser creatures ahead of the well being of the greater. I am sure they are happy that they sunk white settlers into utter poverty and destroyed our way of life for the sake of saving filthy seals but how do they feel about doing the same thing to indigenous people? I would like to ask them that question. All their various ideologies are starting to conflict with each other which I find funny for instance how can they support islamists and also lgbt when they are hostile to each other? How can feminists support muslim immigration when muslims don't respect women at all and use us as sex slaves getting young girls into prostitution? And what do they think of how the seals go on mass raping sprees how is that in line with feminism lol they are punishing the indigenous people along with whites in order to save animals that are rapists and murderers!

Thread