VNN Digital Library
VNN Reader Mail
VNN Broadcasts

Old May 13th, 2019 #1
Ironguard1940

Ironguard1940
Default Nigger Woods being sued cuz he be overserving an' sheeit

https://www.yahoo.com/sports/tiger-w...215359931.html

His BCL race traitor girlfriend runs the bar. SWEET!!! Sue them out of existence.

Tiger Woods is being sued by the family of a Florida man who died after he was allegedly over-served at Woods’ restaurant and died in a drunk driving accident, according to TMZ.
Nicholas Immesberger worked as a bartender in Woods’ restaurant, The Woods, in Jupiter, Florida, which is run by Woods’ girlfriend, Erica Herman. Immesberger, according to the report, finished his shift on December 10, 2018, but stayed after to drink at the restaurant. He was allegedly served to the point of “severe intoxication.”
Immesberger lost control of his car around 6 p.m. that night while driving home, swerved across three lanes and went airborne before landing in a grassy area on Federal Highway in Port Salerno, Florida, according to the Palm Beach Post. Immesberger died at the scene. He was 24.
Immesberger’s blood alcohol level was .256 at the time of the crash, more than three times the legal limit, according to TMZ.
The man’s family filed the lawsuit in Palm Beach County, Florida, and claims that both Woods and Herman “reasonably should have known” that their son had a “habitual problem” with alcohol. Woods, the family said, is “directly responsible for ensuring that his employees and management ... were not over-serving its employees/customers."
Woods is set to compete again at the PGA Championship this week at Bethpage Black, marking his first Tour appearance since he won the Masters last month.

Old May 14th, 2019 #2
jaekel

jaekel

I was going to post that article you beat me to it.
Nigger woods time to pay up!
Joo made $ building you up, now they're going to make more tearing you back down.

Old May 14th, 2019 #3
Joe from OH

Joe from OH

As much as I detest the nigger, this is a bullshit lawsuit.

--Sean Gruber VNN

Old May 14th, 2019 #4
Gladiatrix
“It is probably true that

Gladiatrix

He played feets bowel

https://www.palmbeachpost.com/news/2...rginia-college

Old May 14th, 2019 #5
Erik T. White

Erik T. White

Quote:
Originally Posted by Joe from OH View Post
As much as I detest the nigger, this is a bullshit lawsuit.
I can understand your ambivalence. However, the state of Florida has a "dram shop law," grounded in English common law, named after an 18th century term for pubs or taverns:

Quote:
The 2018 Florida Statutes

Title XLV
TORTS
Chapter 768
NEGLIGENCE
View Entire Chapter
768.125 Liability for injury or damage resulting from intoxication.—A person who sells or furnishes alcoholic beverages to a person of lawful drinking age shall not thereby become liable for injury or damage caused by or resulting from the intoxication of such person, except that a person who willfully and unlawfully sells or furnishes alcoholic beverages to a person who is not of lawful drinking age or who knowingly serves a person habitually addicted to the use of any or all alcoholic beverages may become liable for injury or damage caused by or resulting from the intoxication of such minor or person.
History.—s. 1, ch. 80-37.
http://www.leg.state.fl.us/statutes/.../0768.125.html

I am not an attorney: however, I recalled this from a seminar on addiction for continuing medical education, required by states in which I held licenses prior to my retirement.

Last edited by Erik T. White; May 14th, 2019 at 07:48 AM. Reason: more info

Old May 14th, 2019 #6
Erik T. White

Erik T. White

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ironguard1940 View Post
https://www.yahoo.com/sports/tiger-w...215359931.html

His BCL race traitor girlfriend runs the bar. SWEET!!! Sue them out of existence.

Tiger Woods is being sued by the family of a Florida man who died after he was allegedly over-served at Woods’ restaurant and died in a drunk driving accident, according to TMZ.
Nicholas Immesberger worked as a bartender in Woods’ restaurant, The Woods, in Jupiter, Florida, which is run by Woods’ girlfriend, Erica Herman. Immesberger, according to the report, finished his shift on December 10, 2018, but stayed after to drink at the restaurant. He was allegedly served to the point of “severe intoxication.”
Immesberger lost control of his car around 6 p.m. that night while driving home, swerved across three lanes and went airborne before landing in a grassy area on Federal Highway in Port Salerno, Florida, according to the Palm Beach Post. Immesberger died at the scene. He was 24.
Immesberger’s blood alcohol level was .256 at the time of the crash, more than three times the legal limit, according to TMZ.
The man’s family filed the lawsuit in Palm Beach County, Florida, and claims that both Woods and Herman “reasonably should have known” that their son had a “habitual problem” with alcohol. Woods, the family said, is “directly responsible for ensuring that his employees and management ... were not over-serving its employees/customers."
Woods is set to compete again at the PGA Championship this week at Bethpage Black, marking his first Tour appearance since he won the Masters last month.
Tyrone Woodz beez jest a dumbass nigger:

Old May 18th, 2019 #7
joeylowsac
RaHoWarrior-SKINHEAD

joeylowsac
Thumbs down

This only shows that fraternisation is a sign of poor judgement. The bartender was overserved, lol.

Thread