Vanguard News Network
VNN Media
VNN Digital Library
VNN Reader Mail
VNN Broadcasts

Old July 26th, 2010 #981
Rounder

Default Legal Defense Fund for Edgar

I went to www.free-edgar-steele.com and found the following notice. But if I'm gonna send money, I'll need to know the real name of the person who'll receive it. And is the site legitimate ?? Who is Kelsey Steele? Anybody know ??

"If the visitor feels moved by the severe injustice under which Mr. Steele is forced to exist, and wishes to support the efforts to prove his innocence, donations are welcome. One can use the contact form below to make arrangements or, please, take advantage of the PayPal button.
100% of all funds received will be directed to Edgar Steele via his immediate family.

For those wishing to use “snail-mail”, support is welcome to the address that follows. Please use the name ‘Kelsey Steele’ on MO’s or checks.
Edgar Steele c/o ICA
6848 N. Government Way #114-22
Coeur d’Alene, Idaho 83815

Old July 26th, 2010 #982
Russ
Banned

Todd,
It is a good point because I watched actual violent offenders in my city getting bail of 30,000 and one woman that had children rubbing cream on her vagina got out on 15,000 bail.....all the while I was held on 400,000 bail merely for posting information just like I post here. I was treated like a common murderer and given an equal bond with one and was deemed a threat to my community. Is that not ironic? So I know the no bail issue for Steele is a clear sign that he is being persecuted for his beliefs, not for any crime he took part in. The court does whatever the Jew says to do. The Jew is many times the prosecutor or Judge or has close ties to the Judge. There is no justice in America for white people who tell on the liars and real criminals. Look at the media bias towards Ed.
It's all a sham and I say ed is not guilty of anything except being a good white man that was brave enough to risk his career for those fellow whites he saw the system crapping on. Now he is forgotten by a big segment of the same whites he worked to protect.
That's sad and it says a lot about the so called movement. people still want to believe in a system that we have all shown over and over again to be corrupt. Isn't that backwards of what we all know to be the truth? We all condemn the courts and the system, but then when one of us goes down, everyone is quick to believe whatever the rats tell us. All of a sudden overnight Ed, right out of the hospital is plotting to kill his Wife...RIGHT. No one in their right mind could believe such a crock of lies, especially coming from the likes of Fairfax, one who sells out people and is in deep debt and seems to be not so bright to boot.

Old July 26th, 2010 #983
Russ
Banned

I think Kelsey is the Daughter of Steele. They posted a family picture over there at free edgar.... of Ed's family.

Old July 26th, 2010 #984
Russ
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rounder View Post
I went to www.free-edgar-steele.com and found the following notice. But if I'm gonna send money, I'll need to know the real name of the person who'll receive it. And is the site legitimate ?? Who is Kelsey Steele? Anybody know ??

"If the visitor feels moved by the severe injustice under which Mr. Steele is forced to exist, and wishes to support the efforts to prove his innocence, donations are welcome. One can use the contact form below to make arrangements or, please, take advantage of the PayPal button.
100% of all funds received will be directed to Edgar Steele via his immediate family.

For those wishing to use “snail-mail”, support is welcome to the address that follows. Please use the name ‘Kelsey Steele’ on MO’s or checks.
Edgar Steele c/o ICA

Thanks for pointing that out Rounder. I never saw it over there and I have visited many times. I just went and gave my small ten dollar donation. If I had a thousand I would give it. Come on guys, go give your ten dollars and hopefully we can get another 29,999 to donate 10 dollars for a total of 300,000. We can do it. I have one suggestion though to Free Edgar dot com, they need to put that page right on top in a page with "it's a fund for Steele". If I missed it then everyone else who is not looking for it will miss it.
Thanks again. I hope I can give more later. Hopefully they will keep us posted as to the amount and we can all add to it occasionaly as we have extra money. Come on guys...lets really free Ed..with a big suprise of a good lawyer or at least some decent funds to check out the audio. Big money is easy to raise if everyone will donate a small amount of at least ten dollars. I know there are 30,000 white patriots, so we can do it.

Old July 26th, 2010 #985
Donald E. Pauly
Banned

jewsign Probable Scam Website

Quote:

Edgar Steele c/o ICA

Kelsey Steele has two MySpace accounts. I have no reply when I asked for a confirmation that the posts on www.free-edgar-steele.com were hers. One of my posts and another of my colleague have not been approved. Beware since Covington is posting there. Also there is a link to Stormfront but not VNN. I smell a Jew.

Old July 26th, 2010 #986
Donald E. Pauly
Banned

jewsign More on Probable Scam Website

The ownership is hidden on www.free-edgar-steele.com. The following website uses the same address:

www.conspiratology.org
Deon Masker
6848 N Government Way#114-22
Coeur D Alene,ID
208-762-4688

Deon Masker has posted several times on www.free-edgar-steele.com. Rus seems to be a darling there as well. Perhaps he can explain that for us. Rus appeared out of nowhere and joined the forum just when Steele was arrested.

I have notified Cyndi Steele about this and have received no reply. No one should give a penny to this website until Cyndi publicly endorses it.

Old July 26th, 2010 #987
Russ
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Donald E. Pauly View Post
The ownership is hidden on www.free-edgar-steele.com. The following website uses the same address:

www.conspiratology.org
Deon Masker
6848 N Government Way#114-22
Coeur D Alene,ID
208-762-4688

Deon Masker has posted several times on www.free-edgar-steele.com. Rus seems to be a darling there as well. Perhaps he can explain that for us. Rus appeared out of nowhere and joined the forum just when Steele was arrested.

I have notified Cyndi Steele about this and have received no reply. No one should give a penny to this website until Cyndi publicly endorses it.
Mr. Pauly, excuse me, but are you losing your mind? The site is on paypal and when i gave money it was with a secure server and I got a confirmation code from paypal. So if it is phony, all one would have to do is contact paypal. As far as me being the newcomer, I don't join groups Mr. Pauly and I have been around a long time. You should display this paranoia that you show of me, to the ones holding Ed Steele. When did you contact them? Ten minutes ago? Give them time to respond. I found that site here in a post, so it was posted on VNN by someone. Why don't you look back a few pages and see who posted the link. So I'm a darling over there??? How the hell do you figure that?
Why do you want to argue with good people? Go over to Giles and Mona and be paranoid of them...Donald. I'm not your enemy, I am trying to get the lead and deadbeats out and help Ed Steele. Time as a member prooves nothing, just look at Turner and others that were informants, they all had been around a long time. Think brother, think...read my words and stop trying to put something inot them that isn't there. I advise all to donate. If it is some kind of scam, then we will take care of that also. We finally get a fund started and you come along with the negativity to stop people from donating. Smooth move exlax!!!!!

Old July 26th, 2010 #988
Russ
Banned

P.S. What's the deal with Covington????? I have heard rumors in the past....but is it real or is it paranoia? He had that move northwest thing back many years ago, but what's the latest???

Old July 26th, 2010 #989
Russ
Banned

P.S.S. several of my posts have not yet been approved last time I looked an hour and a half ago. What that probably means is that the moderator had to take a crap or had to sleep at some point. He couldn't just sit around watching the board all night. That was done to me on this site. In fact several posts of mine never got posted that were pro Ed Steele. Mr. Pauly, I don't join sites to hear stuff that I already know and am educated about. Just about everything in these forums I already know and have read about. This post on Steele is a place to share information, not just blather on about the jews stole your underwear and the nigga shot his homie. Intelligent people are not attracted to continual recitation of the same old stuff over and over. it's like watching two hogs fornicate, who wants to? Not me. I have no motive, except to find a way to help Ed and I did think his friends and supporters were over here. Maybe I was wrong.

Old July 26th, 2010 #990
Donald E. Pauly
Banned

Angry Probable Bogus Pay Pal Account

Quote:
Originally Posted by Russ View Post
Mr. Pauly, excuse me, but are you losing your mind? The site is on paypal and when i gave money it was with a secure server and I got a confirmation code from paypal. So if it is phony, all one would have to do is contact paypal.
Russ doesn't know much about Pay Pal. Any Jew with a Pay Pal account can set a website like this using the Pay Pal email address [email protected] . If this website is bogus, its sucks all of the money out of the support Steele movement.

There is NO evidence of endorsement by the Steele family. Give your money straight to the ADL instead of going thru this bogus website.

Old July 26th, 2010 #991
OTPTT
Banned

Quote:
Russ doesn't know much about Pay Pal. Any Jew with a Pay Pal account can set a website like this using the Pay Pal email address [email protected] . If this website is bogus, its sucks all of the money out of the support Steele movement.

There is NO evidence of endorsement by the Steele family. Give your money straight to the ADL instead of going thru this bogus website.
There needs to be transparency. If anyone sends money they should be assured it will go to Steele's defense and not into someone else's pocket. If Cyndi isn't allowed to communicate with her husband how is it she can assist in his defense without violating a court order? Unless there is a public statement by the Steele family that this is genuine I would be wary of sending any money.

Old July 26th, 2010 #992
Russ
Banned

No contact does not mean she cannot raise funds or hire a lawyer to support him. That would be unconstitutional. That's like telling me I cannot spend my money on cigarettes or cheap whores. I think the site is legit. Mr. Pauly, I think you are being overly paranoid. it very well could be his friends in his law firm. Why don't you just ask them. According to the admin over there, it is for the Steele family and so I believe them.
They are taking a big risk if they were to do what you suggested, seeing as how that might look bad that Mr. Steeles funds were being stolen by one of his stated enemies.
Come on get a grip. Oppit is an old Hebrew word...hmmmmmmm

Old July 26th, 2010 #993
Russ
Banned

I have informed them of your doubt Mr. Pauly and asked them to rectify the situation, so I guess we will see if they do or don't. You could be right and I could be wrong. But if I find out it is crooks, I will make my bank take the money back due to it not being what I gave for. That would also be felony theft by fraud and they would be in trouble along with pay pal if pay pal refused to honor the request of returning the fraudulent money transactions. Use your credit card, it's safe. Unless it's the government doing it. They will definitely cheat you. ha ha ha ha ah

Old July 26th, 2010 #994
Russ
Banned

Ok Mr. pauly, the word is out. So let us know when you hear back from the site or the given email address for the pay-pal account. I asked them to answer all emails and admin assured they will answer any questions sent to them.

Old July 26th, 2010 #995
Russ
Banned

I just received an email from Chelsey Steele and she sounds like a really nice young lady trying to do something for her Father. I do not see it as any hoax. You guys need to lighten up. I hope she answers you shortly Mr. pauly and disperses any fear you may have of contributing. I have asked them to be totally transparent and so I think they will. You have to remember that some people are not familiar with HTML and talking with a bunch of WNs and raising funds, especially young ladies. So be polite.

Old July 26th, 2010 #996
OTPTT
Banned

Quote:
No contact does not mean she cannot raise funds or hire a lawyer to support him. That would be unconstitutional. That's like telling me I cannot spend my money on cigarettes or cheap whores. I think the site is legit. Mr. Pauly, I think you are being overly paranoid. it very well could be his friends in his law firm. Why don't you just ask them. According to the admin over there, it is for the Steele family and so I believe them.
They are taking a big risk if they were to do what you suggested, seeing as how that might look bad that Mr. Steeles funds were being stolen by one of his stated enemies.
Come on get a grip. Oppit is an old Hebrew word...hmmmmmmm
Unconstitutional? The constitution has nothing to do with this. Furthermore, you have just over 100 posts and are pushing hard for people to send money to someone whose identity has yet to be determined. I'm all for supporting Steele until his guilt is confirmed beyond a reasonable doubt.

What proof do you have to support your statement that "I think the site is legit?"

Whose sock puppet are you? Kind of odd how Rounder jumped in with all due enthusiasm wanting yet more money sent to an apparent anonymous destination.

Ad hominem attacks don't work on me. Try again.

Old July 26th, 2010 #997
OTPTT
Banned

Quote:
I just received an email from Chelsey Steele and she sounds like a really nice young lady trying to do something for her Father. I do not see it as any hoax. You guys need to lighten up. I hope she answers you shortly Mr. pauly and disperses any fear you may have of contributing. I have asked them to be totally transparent and so I think they will. You have to remember that some people are not familiar with HTML and talking with a bunch of WNs and raising funds, especially young ladies. So be polite.
What does HTML have to do with accepting money? Nothing. What does HTML have to do with responding to e-mail inquiries? Nothing. You're going to have to do better than this.

Old July 26th, 2010 #998
Toecutter

Default re

Caveat emptor!

Old July 26th, 2010 #999
K_Steele

Quote:
[/CENTER]
My name is Kelsey Steele and I am the youngest daughter of Edgar J. Steele.
The PayPal account for donations is in my name and going directly to me.
Every single last cent is going to my Dad and his case. The site is legitimate. The Donations are not a scam. This is real.

My Dad needs help. He needs his freedom back.

I realize how incredibly simple it would be for just anyone to come on here, make an account and pretend to be me. If you still feel uncomfortable on donating, simple solution, just don't! :]

I'm not out to steal money or be greedy. Though unfortunately I do not make enough money to support my Dad, though I am personally trying to save as much as possible from my own pay checks. ALL of my parents savings was stripped from them. I wouldn't have set up the PayPal account if it wasn't the only option.

Or get on Amazon and send my Dad some books! Maybe some good Sci Fi! Anything appropriate of course. Must be new, paper back and you can only send 5 at a time. Must be from the publisher or store.. so I always buy directly from Amazon to be safe. Make sure that you follow all the guidelines for sending mail. use the following address:

Edgar J. Steele #361857
C/O Spokane County Jail
W 1100 Mallon Ave
Spokane, WA 99260-0320

Old July 26th, 2010 #1000
K_Steele

Quote:
Kelsey Steele has two MySpace accounts. I have no reply when I asked for a confirmation that the posts on www.free-edgar-steele.com were hers. One of my posts and another of my colleague have not been approved. Beware since Covington is posting there. Also there is a link to Stormfront but not VNN. I smell a Jew.

I apologize for not responding.. I rarely log in to those account. Though I got on to both to check for a message and there wasn't anything from you or any one else. If you send a message to the myspace.com/kelsey.steele account I will check the account later today and respond.

Tags
edgar steele

Thread