VNN Media
VNN Digital Library
VNN Reader Mail
VNN Broadcasts

Old August 14th, 2020 #1
VanguardNewsNetwork
News Bot

Woodpecker Voting With His Feet: The Last Weapon Whitey Has: Leaving

Whitey is eventually going to get tired of the Black/antifa bullshit in Portland, Seattle, Chicago, New York City and Atlanta, and he’ll leave those places for good. When that happens, the tax base in those places will disappear, and those places will go bankrupt (since Whitey is, by far, the most productive of the citizenry). Those cities will regret demonizing Whitey. Ghost towns (or ghost cities) are coming.

Read more at Vanguard News Network Blog...

Old August 14th, 2020 #2
Kosher Clown

Thumbs up

Quote:
Originally Posted by VanguardNewsNetwork View Post
Whitey is eventually going to get tired of the Black/antifa bullshit in Portland, Seattle, Chicago, New York City and Atlanta, and he’ll leave those places for good. When that happens, the tax base in those places will disappear, and those places will go bankrupt (since Whitey is, by far, the most productive of the citizenry). Those cities will regret demonizing Whitey. Ghost towns (or ghost cities) are coming.

Read more at Vanguard News Network Blog...
Wyboi's be lahk "Blek Libes Matta", 'til da Ghos' Niggaz star' cummin' affa dey azz...

https://i.imgur.com/iVaA18j.jpg

Last edited by Kosher Clown; August 14th, 2020 at 03:59 PM. Reason: punctuation

Old August 14th, 2020 #3
Ironguard1940

Default They didn't regret plunging South Africa into deepest darkest hell, why would they feel different about our cities?

No one is going to regret turning any neighborhood, town, city, county, state or nation into a turd world hellhole. The left would rather everything be destroyed than to let YT have anything. Look at nascar, for example. Ratings are about to bottom out. Do the elites at nascar and fox sports give a damn? No, because it is a sin to oppose diversity, no matter the cost. Better to destroy everything than to let White people have anything to themselves.

Old August 14th, 2020 #4
Kosher Clown

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ironguard1940 View Post
No one is going to regret turning any neighborhood, town, city, county, state or nation into a turd world hellhole. The left would rather everything be destroyed than to let YT have anything. Look at nascar, for example. Ratings are about to bottom out. Do the elites at nascar and fox sports give a damn? No, because it is a sin to oppose diversity, no matter the cost. Better to destroy everything than to let White people have anything to themselves.
True. The total destruction of the White European Man's Nations and Cultures, even the eventual Genocide of his entire Race, means nothing but a Long-Sought Victory to the Self-Chosen Tribe.

Not that it makes any difference, I still wonder if the Asian Man will offer any actual resistance when the same Plan is applied to him and his Culture in the future...

Last edited by Kosher Clown; August 14th, 2020 at 03:52 PM. Reason: Punctuation

Old August 14th, 2020 #5
bedford

Despite the myth that white people in Atlanta like blacks and the city is too busy to hate,
the reality is that whenever white people here get enough money to buy a house in the distant suburbs they do that. It used to be that Gwinnett and Cobb were safe haven for whites to flee to. Now it is the far northern suburbs like Roswell, Alpharetta, and John's Creek. Economic segregation is real.

Old August 15th, 2020 #6
Nate Higgers
卐 卐 卐 卐 卐 卐 卐 卐

Nigger looters from the Behaving Like Monkeys movement are turning Chiraq into another Detroit.

I can remember back in the 1980s when Forsyth County Georgia was completely nigger free. The last time I drove back from Florida I was needing gas as I was driving through Apelanta, I pushed it all the way to Calhoun and found it to be a very nice town, did not see any niggers.

In my neck of the woods no one wants to live in Chimpcoonati or even the suburbs of the greater Chimpcoonati area, they are moving into my area in the cornfields morphing into subdivisions.

I doubt any major cities that are overrun with niggers and run by democrats have a future of any kind, I only spend money in White areas and avoid black areas, I vote with my feet and wallet.

Old August 15th, 2020 #7
bedford

I looked at the Wikipedia page for Forsythe County,
Georgia and the history is very interesting. In the early 20th century the white residents managed to drive out the niggers almost completely. Flash forward to 1987 when Nigger rabble rouser Rev Hosea Williams led a protest March and some people threw rocks at the protesters. Morris Dee's of the SPLC filed a big lawsuit against the county.
Now the population of the county is around 240,000. The niggers have moved there but not in big numbers like I expected. They now number 10,000. Asians and Hispanics have bigger populations and many have come because of a lot of tech job growth. Forsythe is now the richest county in Georgia. They have experienced serious water problems in that area. Maybe lack of fresh groundwater.

Old August 15th, 2020 #8
steven clark

Default Voting with His Feet

Yeah, well guess again. In California, they're losing too many bodies, and Fox news reported the legislature is coming up with a bill to make Californians who leave the state pay ten year's worth of taxes…in effect, you have to pay ransom to leave.

Harold Covington predicted this in the NW Net 22/12, that the system will step in to stop people leaving, and why shouldn't counties try this?In the name of diversity and social justice?

I'm sure Georgia has the same kind of plan. Remember, Kemp won governor by a heartbeat. Soon it will no more voting with your feet, Whiteboys.

He also said the state might issue internal passports like the USSR did, and Cuomo closing of NYC and having checkpoints is close to that.

Old August 15th, 2020 #9
odin
Nuthin' But Luv, Baby

Quote:
Originally Posted by steven clark View Post
Yeah, well guess again. In California, they're losing too many bodies, and Fox news reported the legislature is coming up with a bill to make Californians who leave the state pay ten year's worth of taxes…in effect, you have to pay ransom to leave.
I thought you were exaggerating, but damn if you weren't spot on.

https://www.foxbusiness.com/fbntv/ne...nta-wealth-tax

Old August 15th, 2020 #10
guitardude27
White Lives Matter

Quote:
Originally Posted by odin View Post
I thought you were exaggerating, but damn if you weren't spot on.

https://www.foxbusiness.com/fbntv/ne...nta-wealth-tax

This is marxism, something must be done before it's too late. It's time to terminate Soros and spill the blood of the Left before they spill ours.

Old August 15th, 2020 #11
jaekel

Quote:
Originally Posted by steven clark View Post

Harold Covington predicted this in the NW Net 22/12, that the system will step in to stop people leaving, and why shouldn't counties try this?In the name of diversity and social justice?

I'm sure Georgia has the same kind of plan. Remember, Kemp won governor by a heartbeat. Soon it will no more voting with your feet, Whiteboys.

He also said the state might issue internal passports like the USSR did, and Cuomo closing of NYC and having checkpoints is close to that.
Exit tax now.
That's usually done on a nation basis not a state basis.
We may be heading into the balkanization of the country.
Some states will be freedom
Some will be Marxist

We'll see.

Old August 16th, 2020 #12
brutus

Russia's look mighty good lately.

Thread