Old October 1st, 2014 #41
Rachal Hatred
Banned

Am I right then or what?

Old October 1st, 2014 #42
ulsterpatriot

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rachal Hatred View Post
It gets worse. I have just been reliably told that this took part in the Dover 'unity' demo too!! What goes on here ffs? Only a few weeks ago Morrison was saying on his blog that the NF didn't need unity, then he does a u-turn a week or so later posting details of the Dover 'unity' demo and making a big deal of it and now it seems the 'NF' is really the EDL by any other name. Can someone explain please?
Yeah, the SDL,SEA,Infidels (I think) were mentioned,amongst others, yet the entire "unified" demo consisted of about 30 including griffin & a couple of wogs!

Old October 1st, 2014 #43
Zander

Quote:
Originally Posted by andy View Post
In relation to this issue can someone decipher and or explain this post from scumfront to me and other concerned viewers. Is this another charley horse type epiphany ? We have seen here many self revelatory posts culminating in antifapwens "Moaty" moment. But this one by a British Nationalist going on record that he is a wanker is a classic of the genre:

https://www.stormfront.org/forum/t10...5#post12393108

"...Originally Posted by still standing proud View Post
Personally. Yes. When you've lost everything you''ll understand. 14 words masturbater I will always be. Ive no room in my life for sell outs

Hey, sorry to hear that you lost everything man..."
A few years back a comment was made by a poster on Stormfront (believed to be either Griffin or Dowson if i remember correctly) calling anyone who disagreed with the BNP's policys and cave in to the equalitys commission allowing niggers etc into the party as "dinosaurs" and "14 word masturbaters". I believe this is what the fella, perhaps, was referring to.

Old October 1st, 2014 #44
Zander

And just to add, if that is what he is referring to, then i am also a "14 word masturbater". So thats at least 2 wankers.

Old October 1st, 2014 #45
andy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zander View Post
And just to add, if that is what he is referring to, then i am also a "14 word masturbater". So thats at least 2 wankers.
I find the ready acceptance of such a term vile and disgusting giving a window into the mind of the user. To accept the sobriquet wanker in any context reveals a self loathing that can only be either jewish or jewish inspired.

No respectable robust and capable man is going to adopt the self description wanker in any context at gun point full stop.

Chase them into the swamps

Old October 2nd, 2014 #46
Zander

Quote:
Originally Posted by andy View Post
I find the ready acceptance of such a term vile and disgusting giving a window into the mind of the user. To accept the sobriquet wanker in any context reveals a self loathing that can only be either jewish or jewish inspired.

No respectable robust and capable man is going to adopt the self description wanker in any context at gun point full stop.
You're welcome

Tags
#1, asylum seekers, calais, dover, immigration, protest

Thread