VNN Digital Library
VNN Reader Mail
VNN Broadcasts

Old March 13th, 2011 #101
Craig Cobb
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by JimInCO View Post
I've enjoyed hours and hours of listening to Chain, mainly on Goyfire programs, and he's clearly a very bright guy. But with those recent videos, he's been dancing closer and closer to the line in an almost Hal-esque fashion. Between the ammo belt, holding a handful of .45 rounds, and the pistol carefully staged in the background, all the while making prank phone calls to the FBI and various congress-critters, it was almost like he was trying to provoke a reaction. I hope he didn't get it.
But with those recent videos, he's been dancing closer and closer to the line in an almost Hal-esque fashion. Between the ammo belt, holding a handful of .45 rounds, and the pistol carefully staged in the background, all the while making prank phone calls to the FBI and various congress-critters..
==============================
"Glad" to have such loyal vid fans, JimInCo. But it seems you have your imagery mixed up.

The "prank" call to the FBI was to report a couple of dozen twittering threateners to the life of Sarah Palin, six or nine of whom had explicitly solicited the kill. Isn't that what dykess Walmart Janet Napolitano and mulatto Obama wanted? No weapon was displayed by me, nor did I have one on me. Where is my certificate of commendation with accompanying public ceremony from Abe Foxman Mossad personal good pal, Robert Mueller? Gee, i never read about FBIADL saying boo to any of the potential killers. I searched the news assiduously. Just zilch.

The .50 cal vid (still legal, sorry Charlie JimInCo) was a satirical, humorous
joke about protecting America from a potential invasion by 600,000 ethnic Chinese and their 500,000 East Indian helpers across the Bellingham bridge. It must be a fuckin bummer for the FBI that satire is still legal, eh? I also read from a 1990's ADL publication that claimed whites were having a paranoid fantasy that the Rothschilds own the Federal Reserve. Uh, yeah. Right. i guess that psycho pipe dream has reached nightmarish jew-Kafkaesque proportions in March 2011. QE3 auction shilling, here we come!

Old March 13th, 2011 #102
Alex Linder
Administrator

Unless further evidence turns up, I now assume

'JimInCO'

is an anti planted here by the SPLC/ADL/Canadian thought police.

I have also changed the title of the thread to reflect the facts.

'JimInCO' asserted without proof that our poster Joe Snuffy is Kevin Harpham. He also suggested, for the first time anywhere, and completely without proof, that Craig had been living at JS's house. He phrased it in such a way as to suggest that he was merely REPEATING a claim he in fact, and alone, was ORIGINATING.

When challenged to defend his deceitiful actions, JimInCO...disappeared.

Are you with the SPLC? "JimInCO"? Are you paid by the FBI? the ADL? one of the Canadian thought-crimes bodies?

You're free to answer. Your posts are moderated, but you are not banned.

Gee, if someone made such accusations about me, I would leap to defend my integrity. You don't seem to be leaping, Jimbo. You seem to be leaving.

Did we catch an anti here, folks?

Were we present at the creation of an attempted (extended?) setup?

Last edited by Alex Linder; March 13th, 2011 at 06:20 PM.

Old March 13th, 2011 #103
Craig Cobb
Banned

Alex, re JimInCo's "Newser" quote in post #6 of this thread:
"Harpham had been a regular poster on the extremist website Vanguard News Network for years. On Jan. 8, about a week before the failed Spokane plot, fugitive Craig Cobb posted on the site and urged people to follow the examples of so-called lone-wolf terrorists, like the man who flew his plane into an IRS building and the neo-Nazi who opened fire in the Holocaust Museum."

I was not a member of Vanguard News Network on Jan. 8, 2011. I joined in February. I haven't searched to see how many sites have replicated this or where it's source might be (SITE?), but it is clearly defamatory to VNN.

Old March 13th, 2011 #104
Marty Macaluso

Quote:
Originally Posted by Alex Linder View Post
You notice who this Harpham physically resembles, going by the circulated photograph? No one has mentioned it, but it sure sticks out to me.

Who do you immediately think of when you look at this photo?
I think he resembles Timothy McVeigh.

Old March 13th, 2011 #105
Alex Linder
Administrator

Quote:
Originally Posted by Marty Macaluso View Post
I think he resembles Timothy McVeigh.
Correct. The similarity in the eyes is remarkable. Basically, he looks like McVeigh with a beard.

Now...what inferences, if any, can be drawn from this?

Old March 13th, 2011 #106
Alex Linder
Administrator

Quote:
Originally Posted by SmokyMtn View Post
Interesting - others have noticed the main points, but I want to discuss them a little more, see if anyone can add some legal knowledge.

First we notice the unjustified use of the interstate commerce clause. That's become routine practice with the feds, it's of no special interest here. Basically if you go by their logic, there is no case that doesn't involved "interstate commerce," so they are deliberately misreading the term to justify expanind the scope of their control.

But the interesting part of the charge is... Harpham "knowingly received and possessed" an IED not registered to him in violation of some federal code.

So my question is, to any who knows, is their anything unusual about that "received and possessed." Does it in fact mean that he did not make the bomb himself, but got it from a third party? Or does the charge imply nothing about the manufacture of the IED? If he made the thing himself, would the charge read differently, or is there something to be made of the fact that he's charged with "receiving" rather than manufacturing the device?

Old March 13th, 2011 #107
Alex Linder
Administrator

KXLY Exclusive: Father Of Kevin Harpham Says Son Didn't Plant Bomb
Sally Showman | KXLY4 Reporter

Posted: 4:55 pm PDT March 13, 2011
Updated: 5:07 pm PDT March 13, 2011

KETTLE FALLS, Wash. -- The father of suspected MLK day bomber Kevin Harpham is defending his son, claiming there is no way Kevin could have planted the bomb in Downtown Spokane because he was with him at his Kettle Falls home.

The bomb was originally reported as a suspicious package when city workers found the black backpack and notified police. When officers opened the backpack they found an explosive device wrapped in t-shirts. Two of the shirts in the bag tipped off FBI agents to look for a suspect in Stevens County, which eventually led them to Kevin Harpham.

In an exclusive phone interview with KXLY4's Sally Showman, Cecil says his home was searched along with his son's and that they took screwdrivers, screws, and rat poison. Cecil admits the rat poison might look incriminating, but said every farmer has it on their property.

Cecil also said that he is his son's alibi because Kevin was with him at his home near Kettle Falls the day the bomb was planted.

“Just breaks my heart, sometimes I cry, sometimes I don't,” Cecil said. “It really hurts my feelings to hear all these lies.”

Cecil suffered a stroke in November and says Kevin cared for his every need through January.

“I know he didn't go plant it because he was with me,” Cecil said. “He helped me dress, he cooked my meals, he did my chores, he brought my firewood in and he just lived right here with me.”

Although he says there was no way Kevin planted the bomb, he can't disprove that Kevin was involved in building it.

“Maybe he might of helped them build a bomb, he might have, might have helped them build a bomb,” Cecil said and in the next breath said his son doesn't know how to build bombs and recalled a conversation with Kevin about a bomb making book he read.

“He said I bought the book and I read it and is so disappointed because there was no directions to build a bomb,” Cecil said.

As for a motive, Cecil says his son identifies himself as a racist.

“Picture that if you had a son and he said I hate Negroes, but you go with him somewhere and he meets, he goes to a cashier to pay for his gas and you see him being very police to this Negro and courteous and you stand back and you say jeepers, for a hater, he don't know how to hate,” Cecil said.

He says his son hates individuals, not the whole African race.

“What Negroes he met, he don't like or there was a few, there is a lot of them that he hasn't met that are really wonderful people,” Cecil said.

Cecil maintains he knows nothing about the bomb or his son's involvement, but he says he doesn't believe it was a viable device.

“This bomb really wasn't a bomb, it didn't go off, they couldn't even blow it up with explosives besides it, if anything it was a really cruel joke,” Cecil said.

The Southern Poverty Law Center has confirmed that in 2004 Kevin was a member of a well-known hate group called The National Alliance.

Cecil says his son never belonged to a formal racist group, but was actively involved in chatting with other racists online.

http://www.kxly.com/news/27183411/detail.html

Old March 13th, 2011 #108
Craig Cobb
Banned

That's a bizarre, exacting, captious legalese phraseology.
http://images.bimedia.net/documents/spokane+bomb.pdf

I find no google entry for FBI agent signatory John T Slack. Not unheard of, but a bit unusual.

Old March 13th, 2011 #109
Alex Linder
Administrator

[i just posted this on Facebook]

Yes. I have just outed someone -- I think -- on my forum who was trying to establish the lie that Craig Cobb was living at this guy's house. They claim Harpham is "Joe Snuffy," the name of a longtime VNNF poster. Joe Snuffy never did anything at VNNF that crossed the line, so we never had cause to ban or Tard him - you can still read his posts if you visit the forum.

If you read the PDF of the charges against Harpham, they say he "received and possessed" this bomb. I don't notice any "manufactured" or "assembled" in there, just "received" and "possessed." Maybe that's a legal-form thing, but it looks like to me there was a third party(ies) involved. Guess who that or those would be.

The more I look this over, and I've never met or talked to Harpham, so I don't have a read on his character beyond what he posted, the more it looks to me like a setup. The fact that the guy looks very much like Tim McVeigh, thus fits a template the public has been conditioned to hate, increases the likelihood of this being a setup. "They" may have combed through the racial community looking for army vets (as Harpham is) who fit McVeigh's physical appearance and psychological profile, hence might be open to appeals to take physical action. I don't KNOW that's what's going on here, but right now that appears the likeliest possibility in light of the proven record of behavior of the federal agencies and the loxist pedophilic jews at the SPLC and ADL they work hand in glove with.

Now we have Harpham's own father come forward with an alibi. We'll see where it goes from here.

Old March 13th, 2011 #110
Alex Linder
Administrator

Quote:
Originally Posted by Craig Cobb View Post
That's a bizarre, exacting, captious legalese phraseology.
http://images.bimedia.net/documents/spokane+bomb.pdf

I find no google entry for FBI agent signatory John T Slack. Not unheard of, but a bit unusual.
All legal language is specific. They use certain terms, always, for certain things. There is specific language they use for these type of acts. But I don't know precisely what that language is. The point is, they are not making these words up, about 80% of the thing writes itself, only the details vary. They just fill in the specifics, but the general form is a template - unchanging. Slightly less room to maneuver than a journalist writing a news story, to make a side point.

Old March 13th, 2011 #111
SmokyMtn
Banned

MelissaKXLY4
.Watch the interview - hear Cecil Harpham in his own words - in 6 minutes on kxly4. Another version tonight at 11.

http://twitter.com/MelissaKXLY4

Old March 13th, 2011 #112
Leshrac
Mad Science

Woooo ! Craig's free !

Nice to know you're still out there Craig (The only man who ever responded in skype with anything other than "WHO YOU ARE HOW U NOW DAT ADDRESS). :-)

Old March 13th, 2011 #113
Craig Cobb
Banned

BATF Mexican AK47 cartel?

Old March 13th, 2011 #114
Owain Gwynedd

Location: Conquest, War, Famine, and Death White Horse, Red Horse, Black Horse and Pale Horse Apocalypse

Quote:
Originally Posted by Craig Cobb View Post
BATF Mexican AK47 cartel?
The cartels are being supplied by the US....

The weapons they "allowed" to be bought through strawman purchases are now showing up at scenes where American LE were murdered...

Old March 13th, 2011 #115
Owain Gwynedd

Location: Conquest, War, Famine, and Death White Horse, Red Horse, Black Horse and Pale Horse Apocalypse

When I first heard of the arrest I knew some thing was "Kosher" about it.
Things just don't add up and as we all know the current regime is hell bent on having all whites labeled terrorists.
If we all look back at recent events, we should realize that the fed plants are on overdrive trying to set off us pissed off whites into action.

I guess they don't fully understand the shit storm that we will unleash when the time comes.

Personally, I'm all for striking fear in to their hearts, they need a reminder that we whites are in fact the masters of this world.

Old March 13th, 2011 #116
Leshrac
Mad Science

Quote:
Originally Posted by Owain Gwynedd View Post
The cartels are being supplied by the US....

The weapons they "allowed" to be bought through strawman purchases are now showing up at scenes where American LE were murdered...
Uh... No.

Guerilla weapons (hard artillery etc) comes from... eastern europe.

Most of their assault rifles and stuff takes a "free tour" from rogue african states and are either sold/moved by Russia, France, Belgium or China.

Old March 13th, 2011 #117
banjo_billy
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Leshrac View Post
Uh... No.

Most of their assault rifles and stuff takes a "free tour" from rogue african states and are either sold/moved by Russia, France, Belgium or China.
No matter how the Mexicans get their weapons, the Mexican gangs are being accused of getting them from the USA because (1) the traitors in the US Government want to have an excuse for limiting the ownership of guns by US citizens and (2) after disarming Americans, the Mexicans will have an easier time of taking over the southern part of the country which is their stated goal.

Disarming the populace is a major goal of the Jews, Commies and Leftists in this country. These same traitors simultaniously arm the Mexican gangs.

Communism operates with gang warfare.

The pirates of Somalia are an example of gangs being allowed to hold as hostage First World countries. They are allowed their crimes because the Jews and traitors in government promote it.

Old March 13th, 2011 #118
Owain Gwynedd

Quote:
Originally Posted by Leshrac View Post
Uh... No.

This much I am quite aware of, all the hard stuff and full auto stuff is as you mentioned, the semi autos, AK's , are comming from the US, this is so they can legitamately say that WE are the problem.

The first time they said all the guns coame from the US they were owned and exposed. Example out of 8000 guns confiscated 3000 had tracebale serial numbers out of those70 to 80% traced back to the US... So they report that 80% come from the US when in fact it was about seven percent.

Recently in the two killings of the US Border patrol agent and the ICE agent, both sceenes had AK that were traced back to the strwman purchase OP that the fed is running....

Old March 13th, 2011 #119
Craig Cobb
Banned

Potok on Building 7 "Pull it" Larry Silverstein and Israeli associates:
...including one called Vanguard News Network. He also wrote on the internet a number of postings about a film called Loose Change, which is quite well known, a conspiracy film about 9/11: the government knew all about it in advance, that kind of thing. So, you know, this is clearly a movement...
http://www.democracynow.org/blog/201...ims_despicable

I think Alex Jones has been on the Japan quake and hasn't commented.
===============================

U.S. Attorneys
Obama U.S. Attorney Pick Criticized Over Role In Disputed Bond Deal
Justin Elliott | March 31, 2010, 1:25PM

President Barack Obama and Michael Ormsby

Mike Ormsby, President Obama's nominee to be U.S. Attorney in eastern Washington state, is being called unfit for the job by critics of his role in a 1990s bond deal that ultimately resulted in Ormsby's firm paying $1.4 million to the IRS.

Ormsby's critics, who include the former mayor of Spokane, sent a letter to President Obama and Senate leaders about a year ago when Ormsby's name was first floated for the job. Now, with Ormsby's formal nomination earlier this month, the issue is surfacing again.

http://www.google.com/imgres?imgurl=...Disch:1&itbs=1

Old March 14th, 2011 #120
8Man
"moderate" radical

A Recent History of Violent Right-Wing Extremism mentions Kevin William Harpham, Jim David Adkisson, Daniel Cowart, Paul Schlesselman, James Cummings, Keith Luke, Thomas Hayward Lewis, Richard Poplawski, Joshua Cartwright, Shawna Forde, Scott Roeder, James von Brunn, Hutaree Militia, Jerry Kane and Byron Williams.

Thread