Vanguard News Network
Pieville
VNN Media
VNN Digital Library
VNN Broadcasts

Old May 10th, 2021 #2
Nikola Bijeliti
fluxmaster

Of course I'm against mask laws and mask orders, but she was just asking for trouble by wearing a mesh mask.
All these ideas…are chained to the existence of men, to who[m]…they owe their existence. Precisely in this case the preservation of these definite races and men is the precondition for the existence of these ideas. --Adolf Hitler

Old May 10th, 2021 #3
Larry the Raysiss
Most WNs are Kiked

Being that this is a legal matter in the land of Jewish law, specifics need to be spelled out in full by the party issuing these orders. If the court did not specify anything other than "must wear a mask", then she is in full compliance with their order to wear "a mask". A mesh mask is "a mask".

Side note: Farron Cousins has no right to live.

Old May 11th, 2021 #4
Jeffrey Smither

Quote:
Originally Posted by Larry the Raysiss View Post
Being that this is a legal matter in the land of Jewish law, specifics need to be spelled out in full by the party issuing these orders. If the court did not specify anything other than "must wear a mask", then she is in full compliance with their order to wear "a mask". A mesh mask is "a mask".

Side note: Farron Cousins has no right to live.
Why the fuck would a judge demand you wear a mask in a legal matter whenever you're outside your house?

Old May 11th, 2021 #5
Nikola Bijeliti
fluxmaster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Larry the Raysiss View Post
Fine, but she's still not too bright if she thought she was going to get away with that.
All these ideas…are chained to the existence of men, to who[m]…they owe their existence. Precisely in this case the preservation of these definite races and men is the precondition for the existence of these ideas. --Adolf Hitler

Old May 11th, 2021 #6
Larry the Raysiss
Most WNs are Kiked

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jeffrey Smither View Post
Why the fuck would a judge demand you wear a mask in a legal matter whenever you're outside your house?
I agree. I'm just approaching it from a legal standpoint and using their usual rules against them. The judge never specified the type of mask therefore the goy is not in violation.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nikola Bijeliti View Post
Fine, but she's still not too bright if she thought she was going to get away with that.
You're probably correct in your summation that she isn't too bright. However, capitulation is no solution to our problem. Be it from sheer stupidity or intelligent calculation, the enemy must be confronted in order to have any chance at eradicating it.

Fear and capitulation only gets us where we are today. We fear the system, we fear death and we fear imprisonment so we "go along to get along" in hopes that a savior will show up some day. This will be our demise. There is no way around it but to shed these fears and stop hoping for a savior. We our our only savior. It's sink or swim.

Old May 11th, 2021 #7
Kosher Clown

Coming soon...

Old May 11th, 2021 #8
Tony Boone

I’ve been successful in refusing to wear a mask in nearly every place I visit.

Here’s a mask for the jewdge.

Quote:
LOS ANGELES -- The city will pay $215,000 to a man who was tossed out of a city commission meeting for wearing a Ku Klux Klan hood.
https://www.cbsnews.com/news/ku-klux...m-los-angeles/

Old May 11th, 2021 #9
Ray Allan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tony Boone View Post

If you can go in most places and not be harassed and/or told to leave for not wearing a mask, then you're having better luck with that than most of us. What's your M.O. with that? You simply enter a business or whatever maskless, and nobody gives you any shit? I've tried that a number of times and have been harassed and told to leave every single time. A couple of times I refused to leave and they threatened to call the kwaps on me.

--Henry A. Kissinger, jewish politician and advisor

Old May 11th, 2021 #10
Tony Boone

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ray Allan View Post
If you can go in most places and not be harassed and/or told to leave for not wearing a mask, then you're having better luck with that than most of us. What's your M.O. with that? You simply enter a business or whatever maskless, and nobody gives you any shit? I've tried that a number of times and have been harassed and told to leave every single time. A couple of times I refused to leave and they threatened to call the kwaps on me.
That’s it. Nothing more, nothing less. If they suggest I wear a mask I state — “I can’t wear a mask” and keep walking.

Old May 11th, 2021 #11
Larry the Raysiss
Most WNs are Kiked

Learn to look like a nutbag. People will leave you alone. It has it's downsides, but it has served me well.

Old May 11th, 2021 #12
Nikola Bijeliti
fluxmaster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tony Boone View Post

Quote:
LOS ANGELES -- The city will pay $215,000 to a man who was tossed out of a city commission meeting for wearing a Ku Klux Klan hood.
The only reason they settled was because the man was Black. There is no way they would have reached that settlement with a White man.

Old May 11th, 2021 #13
Jeffrey Smither

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ray Allan View Post
Yea, don't want to stick around for the blue niggers. Knowing us you'd get a roid head one who will find an excuse to brutally beat you or worse.

Old May 12th, 2021 #14
Kosher Clown

I live in very Black and Blue Oakland Co., in D-Rat Cunt Gubbiner "Wretched Gretchen" Bitchmer's Michigan.

Since March of last year, I've simply told the many fuckheads who've harassed me for not wearing a mask that I have CLPD, (a chronic lung condition), and am therefore legally medically exempt from the 'Mask Mandate' in this state.

Works for me...

Old May 12th, 2021 #15
Paul Anthony
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kosher Clown View Post
I live in very Black and Blue Oakland Co., in D-Rat Cunt Gubbiner "Wretched Gretchen" Bitchmer's Michigan.

Since March of last year, I've simply told the many fuckheads who've harassed me for not wearing a mask that I have CLPD, (a chronic lung condition), and am therefore legally medically exempt from the 'Mask Mandate' in this state.

Works for me...
I didn't know you lived in Oakland?? I grew up in Castro Valley from 87-1991. Greatest years of my life!!

Thread