VNN Digital Library
VNN Reader Mail
VNN Broadcasts

Old January 27th, 2021 #61
)))Marc(((

Default Don't be a hater

Quote:
Originally Posted by John Trent View Post
The conduct of a very significant proportion of this site's users is enough justification to hate the united States. I know they have been moulded my pernicious social and cultural influences!

brits post here because they have no place to go. Let's recall how Polish and US patriots dispersed these cretens over 2 centuries ago. Fuck off british cucks.

Old January 27th, 2021 #62
John Trent
Banned

Location: The grievously decadent and mental inadequacy-infested cesspit known as Britain

Quote:
Originally Posted by )))Marc((( View Post
brits post here because they have no place to go. Let's recall how Polish and US patriots dispersed these cretens over 2 centuries ago. Fuck off british cucks.
*cretins

They fought for the implementation of some pathetic machine that renders the population increasingly vulnerable, stupid and aesthetically inferior with every subsequent generation. The damage is now VERY conspicuous. Americans will forever be negatively affected by the Revolutionary Forces' stupidity, gulibility and mental enslavement. America is doomed anyway.

I hate Poland too.

Patriotism is for unenlightened and mentally unsophisticated people. The vile nonsense has been torn to shreds in elite intellectual circles. I have written extensively on the primitive tripe! I am not at all surprised you embrace the dross. Stupid creature, massively beneath me!

Last edited by John Trent; January 27th, 2021 at 09:00 AM.

Old January 27th, 2021 #63
Dawn Cannon

There was no Poland 200 years ago.

Imagine not knowing your own fucking history!

Old January 27th, 2021 #64
Paul Anthony
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dawn Cannon View Post

You see.. I didn't even know that?!

Old January 27th, 2021 #65
)))Marc(((

Default Wtf?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dawn Cannon View Post

So , where did Pulaski come from?

Regarding the brits. Why don't they just go away like they did then?

Old January 27th, 2021 #66
Dawn Cannon

Quote:
Originally Posted by )))Marc((( View Post
So , where did Pulaski come from?
Had he lived 200 years ago, and not over 240 years ago, Pulaski was a lady from Lithuania, or historically, Ruthenia.

Quote:
Regarding the brits. Why don't they just go away like they did then?
Because they are the "ideal of American homogeneity".

Old January 28th, 2021 #67
John Trent
Banned

Location: The grievously decadent and mental inadequacy-infested cesspit known as Britain

Just in case there are still people who do not think the United States is doomed...

See this...

...and the YouTube playlist this video belongs to.

Videos like these should not provide any amusement. They should scare people severely. They are exhibitions of mass internal subversion and decadence.

I should mention that, even a long while after hearing the line "Catch me outside, how bout dat", I still do not understand the meaning of this vile dialect!

Last edited by John Trent; January 28th, 2021 at 12:42 PM.

Old January 28th, 2021 #68
Paul Anthony
Banned

Quote:
Just in case there are still people who do not think the United States is doomed...

See this...

CATCH ME OUTSIDE HOW BOUT DAT!

...and the YouTube playlist this video belongs to.

Easy math I Funny and ignorant Americans (Ep2)

Videos like these should not provide any amusement. They should scare people severely. They are exhibitions of mass internal subversion and decadence.
Oh don't even lie 'Brother John' you know you beat 1 or 2 off to "Danielle Bregoli."

Old January 28th, 2021 #69
Gerry Fable
'God Belief, German Piety'

Quote:
Originally Posted by Paul Anthony View Post
Oh don't even lie 'Brother John' you know you beat 1 or 2 off to "Danielle Bregoli."
Cash Me Outside (Official Video) - [Danielle Bregoli]

A Bradford lass!
"Man is not God. But he is God's birthplace. God exists and grows in man. If God does not come in man, He never comes~ Hence the German religion is the religion of high faith in man."-Alfred Rosenberg

Old January 28th, 2021 #70
Paul Anthony
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gerry Fable View Post
Oh Dear God!! I need to go away now and pray...

Old January 28th, 2021 #71
John Trent
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Heinz W. View Post
I am mixed European like Lauren Conrad, I guess that is why I find her appearance appealing.
There is no evidence showing that one's racial composition is linked to their sexual preferences in the area of race. At least, not to my knowledge.

Old January 28th, 2021 #72
John Trent
Banned

Quote:
Why the Hell does she talk in a foreign-sounding accent?

Anyway, do you think I am in denial of Britain having a serious social and cultural degeneracy problem? I certainly am not. However, the reality is that the scale and general severity of the decadence in the United States are much worse than they are in Britain.

The fact that neither the U.S. or the U.K. governments have made any effort to counter the degeneracy threats in the respective civilisations is all the evidence you need that they are enemy-controlled.

Last edited by John Trent; January 28th, 2021 at 12:46 PM.

Old January 28th, 2021 #73
Paul Anthony
Banned

Quote:

Anyway, do you think I am in denial of Britain having a serious social and cultural degeneracy problem? I certainly am not. However, the reality is that the scale and general severity of the decadence in the United States is much worse than it is in the Britain.

The fact that neither the U.S. or the U.K. governments have made any effort to counter the degeneracy threats in the respective civilisations is all the evidence you need that they are enemy-controlled.
'Brother John'... you gotta help me!! My eyes are still burning!!! Dear God!!!!

Old January 28th, 2021 #74
Gerry Fable
'God Belief, German Piety'

Quote:

Anyway, do you think I am in denial of Britain having a serious social and cultural degeneracy problem? I certainly am not. However, the reality is that the scale and general severity of the decadence in the United States are much worse than they are in Britain.

Her accent is Bradfordstani. She is a light skinned Pakistani.

"Man is not God. But he is God's birthplace. God exists and grows in man. If God does not come in man, He never comes~ Hence the German religion is the religion of high faith in man."-Alfred Rosenberg

Last edited by Gerry Fable; January 28th, 2021 at 03:24 PM.

Old January 28th, 2021 #75
Paul Anthony
Banned

Quote:
Well Gerry.. I had a few drinks and I thought about this situation... That little wigger whore "Danielle Bregoli," you know her twat smells like a damn tuna boat!! But that video you sent me (the "lass") went straight to my head like a shot of bad liquore.. It confused me in 7 different ways and made me feel very sick..

I don't even know what else to say...

Old January 28th, 2021 #76
John Trent
Banned

I am sure there are still some Americans who lament the previous generations' lack of efforts to stop the decimation of the United States's British / English extraction demographic (A.K.A. the WASP demographic). After all, adoration for superiority seems to be prevalent among that national group. If the Americans of the past had not been subjected to patriotic conditioning, and they were taught to think very logically, critically, pragmatically and tactically, maybe such horror would not have occurred, and there would not be very severe levels of vulnerability, stupidity and aesthetic inferiority.

The extreme majority of modern European-Americans that I see register in my mind as disfigurement victims. It seems nearly all of them are oblivious as to what has happened to them.

Old January 28th, 2021 #77
John Trent
Banned

Quote:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YyAA8h1xFF0

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NbOVQev5o0w
What a pair of obnoxious morons. They should very heavily consider getting themselves sterilised, the fools. Do they think they are funny?

Old January 28th, 2021 #78
Stewart Meadows

Quote:

See this...

CATCH ME OUTSIDE HOW BOUT DAT!
Ah yes, the trashy jewish (c)rapper Danielle Bregoli a.k.a. Bhad Bhabie.

Quote:
Danielle Marie Bregoli (born March 26, 2003),[2] known professionally as Bhad Bhabie (/będ ˈbeɪbiː/, "bad baby"), is an American rapper, songwriter, and internet personality from Boynton Beach, Florida. She first became known from an episode of Dr. Phil in September 2016, in which she said the phrase, "Catch me outside, how about that?", which became a viral video meme and catchphrase.[1][3]
(...)
Her father is Jewish and her mother is of Italian descent.[7][8][9]
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Bhad_Bhabie

Needless to say, subversive, anti-white jews are responsible for her disgraceful "career", which I wrote about in Alex Linder's big music industry thread:

https://vnnforum.com/showpost.php?p=2280077&postcount=6

Old January 28th, 2021 #79
John Trent
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Stewart Meadows View Post
Needless to say, subversive, anti-white jews are responsible for her disgraceful "career", which I wrote about in Alex Linder's big music industry thread:

If I had a child, and out of their mouth came dialect as putrid and grievously offensive to my senses as that, I would probably become enraged and would feel a strong urge to throw them out of the house! No child of mine would talk like that! If they talked like that, I would very easily be able to confirm that I had failed as a parent.

I heard on a YouTube video that there was a girl who was aspiring to start a music career, and she had auditioned, but the career was given to Bregoli instead. It is believed that this very severely emotionally affected her and contributed to her suicide.

It very heavily disgusts me that there are decent people in the West who live in precarious financial situations, struggling to provide for themselves and/or their families, yet this utterly vile and debased creature is granted a music career that undoubtedly provides her with great wealth, luxury and influence, and she never has to worry about anything. Disgusting!

Last edited by John Trent; January 29th, 2021 at 10:44 AM.

Old January 28th, 2021 #80
Paul Anthony
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Stewart Meadows View Post
Ah yes, the trashy jewish (c)rapper Danielle Bregoli a.k.a. Bhad Bhabie.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Bhad_Bhabie

I didn't even know her dad was a jew!! He's obviously not around?! She acts like 'Daddy' did something?! Maybe her daddy was friends with "epstein" that would explain a few things!!

Last edited by Paul Anthony; January 28th, 2021 at 10:37 PM.

Thread