Vanguard News Network
VNN Media
VNN Digital Library
VNN Reader Mail
VNN Broadcasts

Go Back   Vanguard News Network Forum > News & Discussion > Uncensored Europe + > United Kingdom
Donate Register Multimedia Blogs Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read Login

Thread Display Modes Share
Old March 31st, 2021 #21
Alex Him

Cool

Quote:
Originally Posted by John Trent View Post
(The British geographical prevalence and protection levels greatly exceed those of the Scandinavians, and Scandinavia borders Russia too, which is seriously threatening)
What do you see as a Russian threat to Scandinavia?

By the way, don't you think that England is a threat to its close neighbors, for example, to Ireland?

Old April 1st, 2021 #22
John Trent
Banned

Location: The grievously decadent and mental inadequacy-infested cesspit known as Britain

Quote:
Originally Posted by Alex Him View Post
What do you see as a Russian threat to Scandinavia?
The majority of the time, I see Russia is a threat to the entire world, to at least some degree. Expansionist desires, espionage threats, communist advocate prevalence in the population, radically patriotic sentiment prevalence in the population, morally unjustified military acts, and so on. It also has a huge nuclear arsenal, comparable in size to the nuclear arsenal of the United States. Only fools do not fear it. I do not care that the Soviet Union no longer exists. The country is still polluted with leftist iconography (e.g. hammer-and-sickle logos, Lenin statues). Lenin's body is still on display, having a mausoleum dedicated to him! Unacceptable and extremely damning! His body should have been obliterated long ago with use of a .50 calibre machine gun.

With Scandinavia, with the exception of Denmark, the bordering with Russia means no geographical defence against foreign races entering. I am also sure that the area could easily be penetrated by hostile agents, even if the Scandinavian countries were ruled by non-destructive governments with correct preservationist objectives.

Quote:
By the way, don't you think that England is a threat to its close neighbors, for example, to Ireland?
Not really. Hostilities are usually instigated by Irish people.

Last edited by John Trent; April 8th, 2021 at 05:33 AM.

Old April 1st, 2021 #23
Alex Him

Smile

Quote:
radically patriotic sentiment prevalence in the population
You are a talent for the prosecution!

This is the first time in my life that I hear such an argument which is used as a pretext for accusation.

I assumed that for any country this is considered a virtue, but it turns out that in the case of Russia it is a sin and it should not be patriotic.

Quote:
Not really. Hostilities are usually instigated by Irish people.
I am not very knowledgeable about joint Anglo-Irish history.

So tell me please, what military campaigns of the Irish against England forced it to conquer Ireland?

Old April 1st, 2021 #24
)))Marc(((

jewsign That's fine dick

Quote:
Fun fact: I never read the posts of )))Marc(((, nor do I ever have any intention of doing so.

I have no doubt he is more than arrogant enough to believe that I would ever waste my time on the likes of him, a horribly boorish and ignorant mental enslavement victim.

I do not waste time on incorrigible lowlife.
Just GTFO. Why would anyone in US care what global jews from churchills britain have to say. Go squat to pee now. Silly brit

Old April 1st, 2021 #25
Paul Anthony
Banned

I was wondering how long it take would take before these two autisic kids meet?! I'm supprised they didn't meet sooner!

Old April 1st, 2021 #26
Alex Him

Smile

Quote:
Originally Posted by Paul Anthony View Post
I was wondering how long it take would take before these two autisic kids meet?! I'm supprised they didn't meet sooner!
With me you have the opportunity to talk on any topic here:
Question for Alex Him
or
Some questions for VNNer "Alex Him"

And you have already received a similar offer from me - https://vnnforum.com/showpost.php?p=...&postcount=183

Only your cowardice prevented our meaningful communication.

Old April 1st, 2021 #27
Paul Anthony
Banned

Okay..

1. Heard there's alien life in lake baikal

2. Bulgaian AKs are the best AKs!!

3. You should invite 'Brother John Trent' to Russia to experiance Russian girls.

$. I only bang girls from Hungaria, Bulgaria, and Romania because outside of there girls don't like my jokes so they can fuck off!!

5. Russian Mafia are largely jews that's why I'm friends only with Bulgarian and Romanian.

6. Chechnians are a fucking nightmare!!!

7. Rasputin was amazing and might still be alive!!

Old April 1st, 2021 #28
Paul Anthony
Banned

Hey Alex Him.. Here's a picture of me with a Boss! Maybe you can tell me who he is?

His Father was big in the Soviet days..

Last edited by Paul Anthony; May 25th, 2021 at 02:52 PM.

Old April 1st, 2021 #29
Alex Him

To Paul Anthony

I answered you here - https://vnnforum.com/showpost.php?p=...1&postcount=42

Old April 2nd, 2021 #30
John Trent
Banned

Location: The grievously decadent and mental inadequacy-infested cesspit known as Britain

Quote:
You are a talent for the prosecution!

This is the first time in my life that I hear such an argument which is used as a pretext for accusation.

I assumed that for any country this is considered a virtue, but it turns out that in the case of Russia it is a sin and it should not be patriotic.
A country with seriously belligerent tendencies, as well as mass patriotism in the national population, make for a very dangerous combination.

Patriotism has been thoroughly discredited by intellectuals. I have also written extensively about how primitive and debasing it is. Nearly all patriots are patriotic for stupid, crude and/or fallacious reasons. It is mocked and scoffed at by very enlightened and very mentally advanced people. Notice how you never see any patriotic scientists, prodigies, shadowy types or other similar types. My species quality-focused and multi-faceted perfectionist (mental, cultural, racial, aesthetic and combativeness) mindset is extremely incompatible with patriotism. Even if I were receptive to patriotism, I could never have any level of devotion to the United Kingdom, a country with many qualities that I find embarrassing and/or hold a degree of hostile feeling towards. The number of significant British aspects that I like or love is very severely limited.

Race, culture and ideology are FAR more important than countries. I take the stance that countries have no important value outside of their utility to realising, maintaining and/or advancing the most important and/or desirable aspects and conditons. Countries are nothing more than ornamented and organised machines within territory, existing to maintain civilisational function. Many people, past and present, have been conditioned and manipulated into perceiving said machines as something more.

It is especially disgusting to have patriotic feeling for the country where communism originated. Sickening beyond belief, as well as extremely pathetic!

Quote:
I am not very knowledgeable about joint Anglo-Irish history.

So tell me please, what military campaigns of the Irish against England forced it to conquer Ireland?
I was referring to recent history. The Bloody Sunday massacre was a isolated case, not part of any military objective or authorised conduct.

Are you one of those "Plastic Paddy" types?

Last edited by John Trent; April 3rd, 2021 at 02:49 AM.

Old April 2nd, 2021 #31
John Trent
Banned

IMPROVED VERSION OF PREVIOUSLY POSTED MATERIAL

These are my main sources of gratification (they provide very intensely pleasurable rushes):

1) Having a state of mental excellence: COMPLETED (I have extreme strong-mindedness, very high threat / vulnerability detection competence, immunity to inferior / utility-devoid impulses, immunity / opposition to all weak / masochistic / submissive cognitive processing, immunity to automatic conformity, immunity to mental conditioning, immunity to cultural conditioning, immunity to holding undue sentiment, very highly advanced critical thinking skills, very elaborate tactical awareness, and a plethora of other advanced mental qualities)
2) Having high physical combat proficiency, with the capacity to be, at the very least, very physically dangerous: IN PROGRESS (I frequently learn and memorise highly effective offensive and defensive fighting and incapacitation methods, and I have a physical conditioning routine to reach serious levels of strength and endurance)
(I crave physical weapons, and the pleasure I feel when in possession of a weapon is proportionate to how dangerous and sophisticated the weapon is, so the more dangerous and sophisticated the weapon, the greater the pleasure experienced - In general, firearms can provide heavier waves of gratification than combat knives can)
(The gratification comes primarily from being harder to kill or harm)
3) Having a state of aesthetic excellence (9.5/10 or above), with entirely British / English racial appearance: IN PROGRESS (this will be achieved in the near future, with certain natural enhancements and the elimination of problematic qualities in specific areas, but currently, when I am at my best possible aesthetic condition, I am very good-looking and my racial appearance is very nearly indistinguishable from that of someone in the English, or 'WASP', demographic - both of these qualities combined usually provide pleasurable rushes that are usually intense)
(British racial material, specifically the material of the English variant, very effectively enabled the path to aesthetic excellence, which is a quality I crave very intensely, and fully British / English racial appearance for me is crucial for achieving it - both states are necessary to achieve very intense rushes of gratification, and both states are within my grasp)
(I like improving my appearance with stylish, heavily formal-resembling clothing that is black (sometimes with dark grey clothing underneath), with heavy black footwear that at least very strongly resembles military boots, and I have strong affinity for dark clothing and for very harsh, assertive and militant appearance, similar to the attire of at least some adherents of the 'goth' subculture, only without degeneracy - This helps with intimidation of opposition and with ensuring maximum proportions of people take me very seriously)
4) Having a state of cultural excellence: COMPLETED (I am at least very heavily resistant to decadent / debasing qualities and behavioural tendencies, and my cultural attitudes, outlook and behaviours are rooted firmly in an extremely sophisticated and calculated way of life centred around being intensely logically oriented, intensely tactically oriented, weakness-despising, vulnerability-despising, invulnerability-focused, superiority-focused and heavily militant, while still being very much in touch with morality and decency)
(All utility-devoid, degrading and/or inferior cultural qualities and practices have been discarded, I am utterly convinced of and vociferously defensive of the superiority and viability of the culture to which I adhere)
NEW: 5) Now this would definitely be a massive gratification source! Having a state of racial excellence / perfection: AWAITING AVAILABILITY OF BIOLOGICAL MODIFICATION PROCEDURES (as I am someone who is utterly convinced that Britons are exceptionally racially desirable, with the English variant being at the top of the British racial hierarchy, in the apex category of the European race (tied with only one other racial type), I very intensely crave the racial material, wanting to be genetically modified so that ALL of my physical being consists of it! - I also want to be free of the multitude of serious negative psychological effects of British racial deprivation)
(Being a full European who is mostly biologically British is NOT good enough for me! - I WANT MORE. I WANT 100%! I feel woefully incomplete and inferior without it!)

I look forward to completing this wonderful and very precious collection. I wonder if I will be the first person in history to achieve a state of mental, cultural and aesthetic excellence, with physical combat ability that is at least on a seriously high level, all simultaneously. Given my capacities and my closeness to completion of the goal, this state is definitely very highly worth striving for! I deserve to have this state. The craving for it is very intense and the excitement is almost palpable. From a VERY early age, I have been moving towards the goal, although in the earlier years, I was doing so unknowingly. I unashamedly and very intensely crave invulnerability, the relevant types of superiority, and the relevant types of excellence. Relevant superiority is a drug to me. It feels so GOOD, and I just want more and more! My brain absolutely loves the stuff, and I feed off it! The cravings are powerful. If I am somehow deprived of any of my main gratification sources, or a path to any of them is somehow impeded, this usually causes me to become enraged and very distressed. It is like being deprived of food and water. I feel dirty, inferior and degraded without all of the listed qualities, but the lower my condition in one or more relevant areas of quality, the worse my mental state becomes.

I am a very rare variant of perfectionist. I am trying to become an ultimate lifeform. I do not care whether or not people believe my claims about any of my aspirations or any of my sources of gratification, as I have nothing to gain from convincing them.

===============================================================

Fulfilment of all the following criteria should be essential for being eligible to be the official main representative of the British racial demographic, or any specific variation of it:

- Fully British / <relevant variant> racial composition (this should go without saying)
- A high intelligence level
- At least a significantly high level of tactical consciousness and proficiency
- At least a heavy level of devotion to the British racial group in question, with fervent support for the relevant type of racial exceptionalism, for the correct reasons
- A high level of awareness of the distinctive racial features of the British racial group in question
- Very high awareness of all the relevant threats and vulnerabilities (e.g. leftist, globalist, Zionist, Islamic, miscegenation, non-British racial material effects, weak / passive culture)
- A highly serious personality (it is disgusting to ever entertain the notion that the people should be represented by a jolly, playful and relaxed type)
- A high level of militant-mindedness (the demographic cannot be represented by someone not forceful and appropriately combative in nature!)
- No qualities of mental slavery
- No weak, masochistic and/or submissive mental processing (to reiterate, the demographic cannot be represented by someone not forceful and appropriately combative in nature!)
- An aesthetic quality level of at least 9 out of 10 (it is utterly absurd to take the stance that someone can represent one of the most generally aesthetically desirable racial types if they are not a walking exhibition of its exceptional desirability)
- At least a significant level of knowledge of British history, especially knowledge of the military conflicts and the other periods of attack from foreign civilisations / entities
- No history of hostile activity towards the race
- No decadent / unsophisticated qualities (see the the list linked here: https://vnnforum.com/showthread.php?t=561196)

Last edited by John Trent; April 4th, 2021 at 05:10 AM.

Old April 2nd, 2021 #32
Paul Anthony
Banned

I thinks it's cute you to autists finally found one another!! Since 1 of you is a Brit and the other Russian, I'm posting a link to a Brit who speaks Russian and is obessed with old Soviet places..

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCxD...Fvn0FDHT6kmoXA

Old April 2nd, 2021 #33
Miguel Dias

id argue that the roman racial type within the whithin the white race is also up there.
some of our greatest leaders were romans. Basil 2, Octavian, Julius Caeser, HADRIAN KIKEN SLAYER, TRAJAN, etc.

Old April 2nd, 2021 #34
Paul Anthony
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Miguel Dias View Post
id argue that the roman racial type within the whithin the white race is also up there.
some of our greatest leaders were romans. Basil 2, Octavian, Julius Caeser, HADRIAN KIKEN SLAYER, TRAJAN, etc.
Aww I love Romanian women.. You know a lot of people even in Europe think the Romanian language is a Russian/Slavic language.. it's not! It's a Latin language!

Old April 2nd, 2021 #35
Miguel Dias

interesting, yes it is a latin language.
i was talking about roman not romanian, but romanians are also good of course.

Old April 2nd, 2021 #36
John Trent
Banned

Quote:
There is no Roman racial variant. You must be referring to the Italians. I am not sure how many properly 'white’ Italians are left, due to mass prevalence of foreign racial material in the national population (what has led to the different facial features, darker complexion and darker hair). Italian birth rates have also seriously declined, probably to the point of irreversible doom.

Only the inherent features of racial types are of any major significance. Superior inherent qualities are what majorly help with creating logical cases for exceptionalism.

As far as I am aware, there is no reliable scientific evidence showing Italians to have inherent superiority over any other distinct European racial type, in the area of general mental capability (the mass embracement of religion in Italy fantastically proves there is no exceptionally higher general intelligence level). It stands to reason that every variant or mixture camp is capable of producing intelligent people at high-level concentrations. Some people like to entertain the notion that the Germanic peoples are inherently and generally mentally superior to other Europeans, but again, there is no evidence to confirm this.

I hope no other European racial camp has inherent general mental capability that is higher than that of the British race. That would pose a dire threat to British racial exceptionalism, and it would be highly embarrassing for me.

Last edited by John Trent; April 8th, 2021 at 08:22 AM.

Old April 2nd, 2021 #37
Paul Anthony
Banned

Quote:
interesting, yes it is a latin language.
i was talking about roman not romanian, but romanians are also good of course.
The "Roman Empire" once owned half of Europe and the Middle East. Romania was basically a colony of the Romans. Later Romania under Vlad (Count Dracula) had to fight with the Turks. Good old Vlad sold his soul to the Devil and kicked the Turks asses, ininvetatly saving most of Europe. Girls are really nice in Romania!! I had a small Romanian girl save my life back in 2011 but I have to get really drunk before I tell the story..

Old April 2nd, 2021 #38
John Trent
Banned

I think those who run this site should very heavily consider changing the site colour scheme. The widespread redness reminds me of the left, mainly communism.

The user immediately below stinks of the distinctive degeneracy the left have spent decades propagating in the West.

Last edited by John Trent; April 2nd, 2021 at 10:56 AM.

Old April 2nd, 2021 #39
Paul Anthony
Banned

Quote:
I think those who run this site should very heavily consider changing the site colour scheme. The widespread redness reminds me of the left, mainly communism.
Jesus God.. You're more autistic than I realized?? Do you eat your pencils???

Old April 2nd, 2021 #40
Alex Him

Quote:
IMPROVED VERSION OF PREVIOUSLY POSTED MATERIAL

These are my main sources of gratification (they provide very intensely pleasurable rushes):

1) Having a state of mental excellence: COMPLETED (I have extreme strong-mindedness, very high threat / vulnerability detection competence, immunity to inferior / utility-devoid impulses, immunity / opposition to all weak / masochistic / submissive cognitive processing, immunity to automatic conformity, immunity to mental conditioning, immunity to cultural conditioning, immunity to holding undue sentiment, very highly advanced critical thinking skills, very elaborate tactical awareness, and a plethora of other advanced mental qualities)
2) Having high physical combat proficiency, with the capacity to be, at the very least, very physically dangerous: IN PROGRESS (I frequently learn and memorise highly effective offensive and defensive fighting and incapacitation methods, and I have a physical conditioning routine to reach serious levels of strength and endurance)
(I crave physical weapons, and the pleasure I feel when in possession of a weapon is proportionate to how dangerous and sophisticated the weapon is, so the more dangerous and sophisticated the weapon, the greater the pleasure experienced)
(The gratification comes primarily from being harder to kill or harm)
3) Having a state of aesthetic excellence (9.5/10 or above), with entirely British / English racial appearance: IN PROGRESS (this will be achieved in the near future, with certain natural enhancements and the elimination of problematic qualities in specific areas, but currently, when I am at my best possible aesthetic condition, I am very good-looking and my racial appearance is very nearly indistinguishable from that of someone in the English, or 'WASP', demographic - both of these qualities combined usually provide pleasurable rushes that are usually intense)
(British racial material, specifically the material of the English variant, very effectively enabled the path to aesthetic excellence, which is a quality I crave very intensely, and fully British / English racial appearance for me is crucial for achieving it - both states are necessary to achieve very intense rushes of gratification, and both states are within my grasp)
(I like improving my appearance with stylish, heavily formal-resembling clothing that is black or dark grey, with heavy black footwear that at least very strongly resembles military boots, and I have strong affinity for dark clothing and for very harsh, assertive and militant appearance, similar to the attire of at least some adherents of the 'goth' subculture, only without degeneracy)
4) Having a state of cultural excellence: COMPLETED (I am at least very heavily resistant to decadent / debasing qualities and behavioural tendencies, and my cultural attitudes, outlook and behaviours are rooted firmly in an extremely sophisticated and calculated way of life centred around being intensely logically oriented, intensely tactically oriented, weakness-despising, vulnerability-despising, invulnerability-focused, superiority-focused and heavily militant, while still being very much in touch with morality and decency)
(All utility-devoid, degrading and/or inferior cultural qualities and practices have been discarded, I am utterly convinced of and vociferously defensive of the superiority and viability of the culture to which I adhere)
NEW: 5) Now this would definitely be a massive gratification source! Having a state of racial excellence / perfection: AWAITING AVAILABILITY OF BIOLOGICAL MODIFICATION PROCEDURES (as I am someone who is utterly convinced that Britons are exceptionally racially desirable, with the English variant being at the top of the British racial hierarchy, in the apex category of the European race (tied with only one other racial type), I very intensely crave the racial material, wanting to be genetically modified so that ALL of my physical being consists of it! - I also want to be free of the multitude of serious negative psychological effects of British racial deprivation)
(Being a full European who is mostly biologically British is NOT good enough for me! - I WANT MORE. I WANT 100%!)
I have read this text and decided not to continue any further discussions with you.

You can assume that you have won.

Stay healthy.

Thread