Vanguard News Network
Pieville
VNN Media
VNN Digital Library
VNN Broadcasts

Old June 3rd, 2009 #21
J.E.

these faggots belong to the devil and the devil hates anyone who would save them from hell and spiritual bondage. This christian man is encroaching upon the devil's territory, and is thus suffering the backlash.

Demons get off on making you WANT your own death, they get off on making you WANT to be homosexually raped. they are
more evil than anything you can imagine, which is partly why they are so successful.

Old June 3rd, 2009 #22
Alex Linder
Administrator

Everything despicable about jews is showcased in the chameleon that is Cohen. What I noticed back when I was a tot was that for all their bravado, jews can't take 1/100th of what they dish out.

Old June 3rd, 2009 #23
Peer Fischer

Quote:
Originally Posted by J.E. View Post
they are more evil than anything you can imagine, which is partly why they are so successful.
Indeed. There is nothing "fabulous" about such an unrighteous, anti-white, jew-ridden lifestyle, or better call it a deathstyle.

Old June 4th, 2009 #24
Brett Quinn
Banned

His humor is typcal of Jewish "comics." It is all self-deprecation.

Old June 4th, 2009 #25
John Denton
Banned

Like so many non-white actors of late, Cohen chose a white partner as his wife. Very sad. As I've mentioned many times before, the Jews are heavily into intermarrying gentiles, but unlike us they have their religious branch that only reproduces with itself and thereby ensures the Jewish race will survive the mass miscegenation that is going on now.

Tags
bruno, duped, glenn miller, kikes, ron paul, sacha baron cohen, tjb

Thread