VNN Media
VNN Digital Library
VNN Reader Mail
VNN Broadcasts

Old March 15th, 2013 #3481
patriot
Banned

Default Steele

It's easy to believe this mechanic, Steele if he wanted to get rid of his wife he could have easily divorced her. I mean the guy had some money and you can go to Europe and live good if you had $200,000, because it would be like a million in the USA. Edgar Steele could divorce his wife and still make money being a lawyer. How come the guy that claimed to plant the bomb only got two years? This was an FBI set up. We have proof they do it, because they did it to Matt Hale.
People like Icke and Alex ones can go around the world selling tapes and making money, but Matt Hale and Edgar Steele write books about Jews and the FBI framed them.
So our investigative agency is just a tool of Israel and that is not good. Because they head the CIA and the OSI. The agency that hounds old men who might have painted a gate during WWII. Every dissident must be rescued when this country falls apart. This must be done.
You WN had better believe you are going to have to get ugly. When the jack booted thugs come to your front door it would be nice to just light a fuse and let the porch be cleared in a nano second.

Old March 15th, 2013 #3482
Donald E. Pauly
Banned

Angry Board of Deputies Involvement

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bev View Post
You have proof I am working for them, of course?

Liar.

Pumphead self-repairs within six weeks of onset. *IF* Steele had it, it would have repaired itself LONG before this caper and certainly by now. Documented medical fact.

Liar.
You are hiding behind a screen name and use anoymizers by your own admission. Linder may not know who you are. I will never criticize you for doing so because of your draconian racial hatred laws. If Varg gave me your IP, I could find you for the price of a few transatlantic phone calls. What concerns me is your recent rash of repeated lies. Here is the third repost of your admission that Steele is crazy. Of course, new evidence shows that his wife is not crazy. She is a cunning gold digger who saw the chance to put Steele in prison for life and steal all of his property.

Quote:
OK - I give in. You win. You're right. He's a can short of a six-pack and his wife's just as nutty for not seeing this abrupt change in her husband. Good luck in your quest in getting him declared insane as a result of a heart operation.

Can you build the bridge on the swampland in Florida that I'm selling andy?
I would be surprised if the Board of Deputies of British Jews did not have spies on this board but not surprised if one of their employees was the UK moderator.

You are denying the well understood PERMANENT psychotic behavior of heart surgery patients.

Even if you are White, the BOD could probably get you to work for them for £500 per month. It is a work at home job done when you want to do it and pocket change for the BOD. The ADL and the BOD may trade information across the pond. The ADL is probably not very happy with my plans to get Steele out of prison and stop the swindle by his race traitor wife and lawyers. You would be the perfect one to disrupt my work.

Last edited by Donald E. Pauly; March 15th, 2013 at 10:03 AM. Reason: typo

Old March 15th, 2013 #3483
Bev
drinking tea

Quote:
Originally Posted by Donald E. Pauly View Post
You are hiding behind a screen name and use anoymizers by your own admission.

Liar. varg will confirm that I do not use any sort of anonymiser or proxy.

Quote:
Here is the third repost of your admission that Steele is crazy.
For the nth time, it's f***ing SARCASM, you mo-ron.

Quote:
I would be surprised if the Board of Deputies of British Jews did not have spies on this board but not surprised if one of their employees was the UK monitor.
Paranoid, much?

Quote:
You are denying the well understood PERMANENT psychotic behavior of heart surgery patients.
I am not denying it. I am going by the medical facts as posted by me previously.

Quote:
Even if you are White, the BOD could probably get you to work for them for £500 per month. It is a work at home job done when you want to do it and pocket change for the BOD. The ADL and the BOD may trade information across the pond. The ADL is probably not very happy with my plans to get Steele out of prison and stop the swindle by his race traitor wife and lawyers. You would be the perfect one to disrupt my work.

You mean your quest to hoover up donations through your site?

Old March 15th, 2013 #3484
Donald E. Pauly
Banned

Smile Website Tune Up

Quote:
Liar. varg will confirm that I do not use any sort of anonymiser or proxy.

For the nth time, it's f***ing SARCASM, you mo-ron.

Paranoid, much?

I am not denying it. I am going by the medical facts as posted by me previously.

You mean your quest to hoover up donations through your site?
You have posted many URLs including anonymizers and talked about them.

I will be getting serious on the website soon and you will be impressed. At the present time we are not accepting donations because they cannot be used effectively. You will be the first to know when we do. We will of course accept pounds. I know that you will open your heart to us.

Old March 15th, 2013 #3485
Donald E. Pauly
Banned

Smile Is Jack Straw Among Us?

Quote:
You have proof I am working for them, of course?
I am beginning to wonder if you are the Jew
Jack_Straw Jack_Straw
posting in drag.

Old March 15th, 2013 #3486
Bev
drinking tea

Quote:
You have posted many URLs including anonymizers and talked about them.

I will be getting serious on the website soon and you will be impressed. At the present time we are not accepting donations because they cannot be used effectively. You will be the first to know when we do. We will of course accept pounds. I know that you will open your heart to us.
Yes, I post urls that are anonymized to protect certain sites harvesting IP addresses from people who click on the links. I have used them to troll anti sites and so I post the ones I consider to be efficient for those wishing to do the same.

I do not use one to post on VNN which is what you were trying to insinuate.

Old March 15th, 2013 #3487
Bev
drinking tea

Quote:
I am beginning to wonder if you are the Jew http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Jack_Straw posting in drag.

Ahhh - your suspicion explains so much!

For a long while I have puzzled over what made you think it was appropriate to send me a PM containing a picture of a dead fox without any sort of warning in the PM title. Jack Straw would have been horrified by this, seeing as his party was the one who banned fox hunting.

I have also puzzled over why you sent me a rep on a Royal Wedding thread stating: (paraphrased) "I would like to make love to Kate Middleton on her wedding dress whilst her honey watches". Jack Straw would likely have amened this.

For the record, I am not sure which was in worse taste.

Old March 15th, 2013 #3488
Donald E. Pauly
Banned

Smile Caught In the Act

Quote:
Ahhh - your suspicion explains so much!

For a long while I have puzzled over what made you think it was appropriate to send me a PM containing a picture of a dead fox without any sort of warning in the PM title. Jack Straw would have been horrified by this, seeing as his party was the one who banned fox hunting.

I have also puzzled over why you sent me a rep on a Royal Wedding thread stating: (paraphrased) "I would like to make love to Kate Middleton on her wedding dress whilst her honey watches". Jack Straw would likely have amened this.

For the record, I am not sure which was in worse taste.
I admit to sending you the fox hunting photo. I don't remember the story about Kate but it sure sounds true. Would you like for me to embelish it? In the time I had, I couldn't search for confirmation. This must have been the photo that I sent you. You would be stunning in a hunting uniform.

Old March 15th, 2013 #3489
Bev
drinking tea

Yes, that's the one.

I assume it was meant to bother me? If so, - not really. I've seen worse. Much worse. Religious slaughter, for starters.

Old March 15th, 2013 #3490
Donald E. Pauly
Banned

Smile Another Thumbs Up

Quote:
Yes, that's the one.

I assume it was meant to bother me? If so, - not really. I've seen worse. Much worse. Religious slaughter, for starters.
I just gave you another thumbs up. Don't let it go to your head and don't get to expecting it on a regular basis.

Old March 15th, 2013 #3491
Bev
drinking tea

Quote:
I just gave you another thumbs up. Don't let it go to your head and don't get to expecting it on a regular basis.
Don't worry. I don't attach such significance to rep and thumbs as you do.

For the record, I've been outta thumbs for the last hour. Any you have received in the past hour or so are not from me - like you haven't already checked my stats page.

Old March 15th, 2013 #3492
Donald E. Pauly
Banned

Angry USAA Policy Cancellation Lie

I've caught Cyndi in HUNDREDS of lies and here is the latest one. This morning I called the auto claims division of USAA at 210-531-8722. The lady there denied that they require divorce to maintain policies where the policy holder has been convicted of a crime. I will post the audio file later on our website and will send it to anyone in the meantime who wants it. The condensed file is wma format and about 3 MBytes. This is another excuse to rake in loot from Steele's deluded supporters.

Quote:
http://americanfreepress.net/?p=3238

Cyndi Steele’s New Dilemma
March 18, 2012 dave
Now she informs us that Fairfax, who admitted taking the family’s silver stash worth over $100,000 prior to staging the “murder for hire” charade, is about to be released from prison. Her insurance company recently said it believes Fairfax is an ongoing threat to her. In order to continue to insure her home and vehicles, the United States Automobile Association (USAA) demanded that she divorce her husband of 27 years. Since she has refused to do so, last month, USAA canceled both her homeowners and car insurance policies.

Last edited by Donald E. Pauly; March 15th, 2013 at 01:39 PM. Reason: file size update

Old March 15th, 2013 #3493
Donald E. Pauly
Banned

Smile Beginner on the Thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by patriot View Post
It's easy to believe this mechanic, Steele if he wanted to get rid of his wife he could have easily divorced her. I mean the guy had some money and you can go to Europe and live good if you had $200,000, because it would be like a million in the USA. Edgar Steele could divorce his wife and still make money being a lawyer. How come the guy that claimed to plant the bomb only got two years? This was an FBI set up. We have proof they do it, because they did it to Matt Hale.
People like Icke and Alex ones can go around the world selling tapes and making money, but Matt Hale and Edgar Steele write books about Jews and the FBI framed them.
So our investigative agency is just a tool of Israel and that is not good. Because they head the CIA and the OSI. The agency that hounds old men who might have painted a gate during WWII. Every dissident must be rescued when this country falls apart. This must be done.
You WN had better believe you are going to have to get ugly. When the jack booted thugs come to your front door it would be nice to just light a fuse and let the porch be cleared in a nano second.
You are clearly a beginner on the thread and very poorly informed. That is not an insult. For a short introduction go to http://www.steelewentcrazy.org . Also go a few pages back on this thread. You will see how Cyndi tried to take her husband for everything but the shirt off his back when she filed for divorce in 2000. Now she has the shirt too. Bev should do the same as you since she hasn't read the thread either.

Last edited by Donald E. Pauly; March 15th, 2013 at 01:45 PM. Reason: typo

Old March 15th, 2013 #3494
Bev
drinking tea

Quote:
It's easy to believe this mechanic, Steele if he wanted to get rid of his wife he could have easily divorced her. I mean the guy had some money and you can go to Europe and live good if you had $200,000, because it would be like a million in the USA. Edgar Steele could divorce his wife and still make money being a lawyer.
Exactly. He could have let her run with the divorce proceedings she initiated previously, instead of reconciling.

I don't know whether he was framed or guilty, but if he just wanted out, a clever man like Steele should have hidden what he could of his assets and just divorced her.

Old March 15th, 2013 #3495
Donald E. Pauly
Banned

Smile Confused Again

Quote:
Exactly. He could have let her run with the divorce proceedings she initiated previously, instead of reconciling.

I don't know whether he was framed or guilty, but if he just wanted out, a clever man like Steele should have hidden what he could of his assets and just divorced her.
A SANE clever man would have done it differently. You must not have gotten the word. Steele went crazy after aorta surgery.

Old March 15th, 2013 #3496
patriot
Banned

Default Steele

Who knows what he wanted, but to kill his wife and mother-in-law. I think he'smarter than that. He would not kill the women even if he wanted to leave. He might have wanted a younger woman, but who knows. I'm the one that told him about the plight of the Eastern ZZEuropean women being used as sex slaves.

Old March 15th, 2013 #3497
Bev
drinking tea

Quote:
Who knows what he wanted, but to kill his wife and mother-in-law. I think he'smarter than that. He would not kill the women even if he wanted to leave. He might have wanted a younger woman, but who knows. I'm the one that told him about the plight of the Eastern ZZEuropean women being used as sex slaves.
Oh yeah - that was covered earlier in the thread. Apparently it wasn't worth Edgar investigating it. So I take it he did actually investigate it?

Old March 15th, 2013 #3498
Donald E. Pauly
Banned

Smile Old News

Quote:
You are lost. Steele was supposedly investigating Ukrainian bride scams, not sex slavery. You didn't tell him anything new if you told him about the latter. That was OLD news 15 years ago about the time that I became a public Nazi. That was before he was a public Nazi. You forget that he went crazy. This explains all. Him being smart is history. Him being a White Nationalist is history. None of this is his fault. He is the unfortunate victim of a medical accident that can happen to any of us tomorrow.

Quote:
"I like Obama." Edgar J. Steele (KXYL-TV jail interview)

Last edited by Donald E. Pauly; March 15th, 2013 at 08:47 PM. Reason: typo

Old March 16th, 2013 #3499
Donald E. Pauly
Banned

Angry USAA Insurance Policy Cancellation

Cyndi filed a false theft report for $45,000 worth of missing silver with the Bonner County Sheriff in September 2010. This was four months after he was arrested. The report number is 10-016784 and I am working on getting a copy. There was NO missing silver. Steele had sold $55,000 worth in April in five installments and the five checks were produced in court. Fairfax testified that Steele gave him two 300 ounce installments which he sold. The two checks that he got were introduced into evidence. Fairfax NEVER admitted that he stole $100,000 in silver. This is a lie in the American Free Press interview.

If Steele had theft insurance in his homeowners coverage from USAA, Cyndi may have tried to file a false theft claim. USAA would not be very happy when they figured out that it was a fraudulent claim. They also might have cancelled the policy because it was a bad risk with 8,000 troy ounces of silver in the house. Steele's policy may indeed have been cancelled but not because Cyndi refused to divorce him.

Old March 16th, 2013 #3500
Bev
drinking tea

Donald, how do you know how much silver Steele had in total in order to state that the $45k's worth never existed or didn't go missing?

Tags
edgar steele

Thread