Vanguard News Network
VNN Media
VNN Digital Library
VNN Reader Mail
VNN Broadcasts

Go Back   Vanguard News Network Forum > Executive Summary > Channon Christian & Chris Newsom Memorial Forum
Donate Register Multimedia Blogs Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read Login

Thread Display Modes Share
Old November 24th, 2014 #201
Alex Linder
Administrator

http://www.standard.co.uk/news/crime...d-9880615.html

Teens facing jail for killing handyman with axe after he confronted them for insulting his girlfriend

Jailed: Kiro Halliburton, Zakariya Subeir and Mahdi Osman (Pictures: Metropolitan Police)

Paul Thrower, victim

Three teenagers NIGGERS are facing jail for killing a handyman with an axe after he confronted them for taunting and spitting at his girlfriend.

Kiro Halliburton, Zakariya Subeir and Mahdi Osman, who are all 18, attacked 46-year-old Paul Thrower at his block of flats in St Dunstans Close, Hayes.

He was hit three times with the axe and stabbed ten times with a knife through his heart and lung on the evening of February 20 this year. He died in hospital the same evening.

Moments before the attack, the group had spat at Mr Thrower's girlfriend Geraldine Roberts and threw alcohol over her after she asked them to stop drinking and smoking drugs on the estate.

When she told her partner about the row, he became "furious" and ran after the boys, the Old Bailey heard.

Halliburton and Subeir barricaded themselves next to a rubbish chute on the first floor landing while Osman went to pick up an axe from a nearby garage.

He passed the weapon to Subeir and Mr Thrower was attacked as he broke through a door to get to the pair.

CCTV videos released by Scotland Yard today showed the moment the killers passed the axe over the balcony before the attack, as well as footage of them running from the scene.

Halliburton was found guilty of Mr Thrower's murder at the Old Bailey today while Subeir and Osman were convicted of manslaughter.

Detective Inspector Simon Deefholts, who led the investigation, said: "Mr Thrower was undoubtedly angry that day and rushed to confront the youths who had verbally abused his partner.

Related stories
Man 'killed by axe and knife in spit row with youths'

Teenager arrested after 46-year-old man is stabbed to death in Hayes

"Two took refuge behind a door but it took some time for Mr Thrower to reach them and they could easily have made their escape across the open roof area behind them.

"Instead they were handed at least one potentially lethal weapon by their friend on the ground and barricaded a door, waiting until Mr Thrower burst through. CCTV shows them apparently calm and preparing for the attack.

"They immediately attacked him, causing devastating injuries. Any claim they were acting in self-defence was born out by the weight of evidence against them.

"I am pleased the jury have today convicted not only the two directly involved in the shocking attack on Mr Thrower but also the youth who helped arm them."

Halliburton, of Tollgate Drive, Hayes; Subeir, of Rockingham Road, Uxbridge; and Osman, of Hoskins Close, Hayes, will be sentenced on December 19.

A fourth teenager, a 17-year-old boy who cannot be named for legal reasons, was found not guilty of murder.

Old November 25th, 2014 #202
Alex Linder
Administrator

Last edited by Alex Linder; November 25th, 2014 at 12:20 PM.

Old November 26th, 2014 #203
Alex Linder
Administrator

HUSH CRIME: SOUTH AFRICA: 2014: STEFANUS SALMON WEHMEYER murdered with hammer by nigger/niggers unknown

Description

Murder: 90-year-old Stefanus (Fanie) Salmon Wehmeyer, bludgeoned to death with hammer: Any member of the community who may have more information is asked to contact warrant officer Robert Motsai at telephone 072 444 1642.

http://maroelamedia.co.za/blog/nuus/...r-doodgeslaan/

26 November 2014 - Phillip Bruwer, Maroela Media:

An Afrikaner resident of Kempton Park, Stefanus Salmon (Fanie) Wehmeyer was bludgeoned to death with a hammer four months after he celebrated his 90th birthday.
The pensioner's son Lex found his dad's blood-coated body tied to the toilet, and curled up in a foetal position in the toilet of the outside room of his house at 15h00. A hammer was lying next to the body.

Lex 's son Imile told Maroela that his dad was living with his granddad to look after him.

My dad arrived at home and saw that the house was in a mess. He suspected trouble and immediately started searching for my granddad.

The backdoor stood open and my dead saw my granddad's feet sticking out from the toilet door'.

Imile said some minor items are missing for instance his dad's laptop computer, a credit card. And the killers also tried to break open a safe but failed.

Volgens Imile word sy pa se skootrekenaar, ʼn kredietkaart en ander klein voorwerpe vermis. Die aanvallers het ook probeer om ʼn kluis oop te breek, maar was onsuksesvol.

SAPS captain Jethro Mtshali confirmed that dockets were open to investigate murder and house-breaking.

He said they don't know how many attackers were responsible. Nobody was arrested.
"Possibly he died from head-injuries but the post-mortem and forensic testing of the hammer will establish the exact cause of death'.”

Two months earlier Fanie also was attacked by two black males while the old man was working in the garden: and at that time the blacks assaulted him horribly and tried to strangle him.

They tried then to get into the house but Fanie stopped them and they left without any loot.

Any member of the community who may have more information is asked to contact warrant officer Robert Motsai at telephone 072 444 1642.

http://maroelamedia.co.za/blog/nuus/...r-doodgeslaan/
Read more at http://www.censorbugbear.org/farmitr...uEp3wgJTRYZ.99

Old November 26th, 2014 #204
Alex Linder
Administrator

HUSH CRIMES: USA: OVER DECADES: NO DOUBT INCOMPLETE LIST OF WOMEN RAPED BY BILL COSBY, FAMOUS & EXTREMELY RICH NIGGER COMEDIAN/ACTOR

http://www.slate.com/blogs/browbeat/..._all_dt_tw_top

Old November 26th, 2014 #205
Alex Linder
Administrator

Last edited by Alex Linder; November 26th, 2014 at 01:58 PM.

Old November 26th, 2014 #206
Alex Linder
Administrator

HUSH CRIME: USA: GEORGETOWN, WASHINGTON, D.C.

http://t.co/YATWEXq9dC

Georgetown University student mugged at gunpoint says he is unable to criticize attackers 'from my perch of privilege'
Senior Oliver Friedfeld wrote in an op-ed he was 'Not at all' surprised that a recent mugging he suffered at gunpoint took place
He also argued that people ought to acclimate themselves to crimes taking place

By ZOE SZATHMARY FOR MAILONLINE
25 November 2014

Senior Oliver Friedfeld said in his piece, 'I Was Mugged, And I Understand Why,' that he questioned his own ability to criticize his attackers, citing his 'perch of privilege.'

The op-ed was published November 18 in Georgetown's student newspaper The Hoya - and picked up by several media outlets this week.
As of this writing, Friedfeld's piece has 142 comments on the student newspaper's website - a number of which debate whether or not the author is victim-blaming for the crime, while others debate the idea of privilege.

Friedfeld wrote of the encounter 'Last weekend, my housemate and I were mugged at gunpoint while walking home from Dupont Circle. The entire incident lasted under a minute, as I was forced to the floor, handed over my phone and was patted down.'

He continued 'And yet, when a reporter asked whether I was surprised that this happened in Georgetown, I immediately answered: "Not at all." It was so clear to me that we live in the most privileged neighborhood within a city [Washington, D.C.] that has historically been, and continues to be, harshly unequal.'

Frieden revealed in the op-ed that he did not view the muggers as 'bad people' - and that instead of the various opportunities he'd received in life, wrote that, 'I'd venture to guess that our attackers have had to experience things I've never dreamed of.'

'Who am I to stand from my perch of privilege, surrounded by million-dollar homes and paying for a $60,000 education, to condemn these young men as "thugs?"' he argued. 'It’s precisely this kind of "otherization" that fuels the problem.'

Friedfeld wrote that though there is always the possibility of choice, 'it's a lot easier for me to choose good than it may be for them to.'
The college student also dismissed the idea of an increased police presence being helpful; he wrote 'Police protect us by keeping those "bad people" out of our neighborhood, and I’m grateful for it. And yet, I realize it’s self-serving and doesn't actually fix anything.'

At the end of his column for The Hoya, Friedfeld argued that people ought to acclimate themselves to crimes taking place.
He wrote, 'As young people, we need to devote real energy to solving what are collective challenges. Until we do so, we should get comfortable with sporadic muggings and break-ins. I can hardly blame them. The cards are all in our hands, and we’re not playing them.'
Friedfeld did not immediately return a request for comment from MailOnline.

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/arti...#ixzz3KOXJRcBC

Last edited by Alex Linder; November 28th, 2014 at 02:53 PM.

Old November 26th, 2014 #207
Alex Linder
Administrator

HUSH CRIME: SWEDEN

Sweden these days. Not sure race of gf, but i'm guessing swedish

Last edited by Alex Linder; November 28th, 2014 at 02:50 PM.

Old November 26th, 2014 #208
Alex Linder
Administrator

HUSH CRIME: USA: SAN FRANCISCO

Famous writer slaughtered in racial hate crime in Oakland

David Ruenzel, a famous writer, was killed while hiking at a park in Oakland Hills. This is the eastern portion of the city of Oakland. Police are looking for two black males.

The media is calling it “a robbery,” the standard euphemism for black on white hate crime violence. Nothing of any significant value appears to have been taken. The perps just thought it would be fun to murder a white man.

The San Francisco Bay area continues to be one of the hot spots for racially motivated black on white murders. Over the past few years, this website has reported on a multitude of racially motivated black on white murders in Oakland.

The region has a long infamous history of hate crime violence against white people.

It was in the Bay area that the “Zebra Killers” slaughtered as many as 72 white victims. The perps were members of a Nation of Islam splinter groups that awarded points for killing white people. They preyed on easy targets such as elderly and homeless people.

Despite this notorious history, the city of San Francisco subsidizes a black only Nation of Islam private school. The city provides them with a building rent free.

http://topconservativenews.com/2014/...e-in-bay-area/

Last edited by Alex Linder; November 28th, 2014 at 02:49 PM.

Old November 28th, 2014 #209
Alex Linder
Administrator

HUSH CRIME: UK

VIDEO: Three black Girls swing and attack white girl In UK Mall Over Cheap Panties

http://t.co/2YpYaPG1SC

Last edited by Alex Linder; November 28th, 2014 at 02:50 PM.

Old November 28th, 2014 #210
Alex Linder
Administrator

HUSH CRIME: SOUTH AFRICA

#StopWhiteGenocideInSA ermelo boer aangeval op sy plaas gesteek agter die kop met n mes tot die mes buig barbaar ”

Old November 28th, 2014 #211
Alex Linder
Administrator

HUSH CRIMES: UK: SOMALIS GANG-RAPING/PIMPING WHITE YOUNG GIRLS

http://www.shropshirestar.com/news/u...-on-teenagers/

Gangs of Somali men have been convicted of running an inner city sex ring that involved the abuse, rape and prostitution of teenage British girls, it can be reported for the first time.

Victims as young as 13 were preyed upon, sexually abused and trafficked across Bristol to be passed around the men's friends for money.

Many of the girls were groomed to view the abuse as a normal part of being the "girlfriend" of a Somali man, as it was "culture and tradition" to be raped by their "boyfriend's" friends.

One defendant, an aspiring boxer, forced a victim to be raped by his younger brother in a bid to save him from going to hell as he "wanted to turn gay".

On another occasion, the 13-year-old girl was raped four times by three different men, having been trafficked across Bristol to a Premier Inn by one of her abusers.

Police officers investigating the case rescued one victim from a cupboard in a flat, where she was found weeping "they made me do stuff", clad only in her underwear.

The case, now the subject of serious case reviews, follows similar exploitation of young girls across English towns and cities such as Rotherham, Rochdale, Oxford and Telford.

Avon and Somerset Police uncovered the two-year abuse against 10 girls during their investigation into the men, all of Somali heritage, codenamed Operation Brooke.

A total of 14 were convicted of charges including rape, sexual activity with a child, facilitating child prostitution, trafficking, paying for the sexual services of a child and drug offences.

Eight were jailed for between 18 months and 13 years following the first of two trials at Bristol Crown Court this summer.

A further seven defendants - including one who appeared in both trials - were convicted yesterday and will be sentenced by Judge Julian Lambert tomorrow.

Speaking after the case, Detective Inspector Gary Stephens, of Avon and Somerset Police, said: "These offenders took advantage of vulnerable young girls and exploited them for their own benefit.

"The crimes outlined in the first trial were interwoven with the offenders' desire to sell class A drugs in the community.

"In the second trial, the focus was more on the predatory and calculated nature of the offenders in identifying the most vulnerable victims to abuse."

DI Stephens said the victims came from "very diverse and cosmopolitan" backgrounds and warned such abuse could happen to any child.

Police have nine other investigations into child sexual exploitation in the Avon and Somerset force area, with officers following up leads from Operation Brooke inquiries.

The first trial featured a group of drug dealers based in the Stapleton Road area of Easton in Bristol and their exploitation of primarily one teenage girl.

She had been placed in a flat on her own in the city and left almost unsupervised by social workers from outside Bristol.

Liban Abdi, 21, Mustapha Farah, 21, Arafat Osman, 20, Idleh Osman, 22, Abdulahi Aden, 20, Said Zakaria, 22, Mustafa Deria, 22, and Deria's cousin Mohamed Jama, 20, were jailed for either child sexual exploitation or drugs offences.

The second trial focused on another group of young Somali men - including Zakaria - and their grooming and sexual abuse of young girls in the city.

Mohamed Jumale, 24, Mohamed Dahir, 22, Zakaria, Jusuf Abdirazak, 20, Omar Jumale, 20, Abdirashid Abdulahi, 21 and Sakariah Sheik, 21, were all convicted of child sexual exploitation offences.

A jury was told the men used the girls for sex, with offences taking place in front of other people in the group.

"Much of it is sordid, none of it is romantic," Anna Vigars, prosecuting, said.

Transcripts of a police interview with Zakaria, who raped a 13-year-old girl twice in one night in a Premier Inn hotel room, were read to the court.

Zakaria told officers the girls who were trafficked to the hotel reported the abuse after he told them to "hit the road".

"They're both slags innit, they're both dirty slags, they got used and abused and now they're saying rah, rah, rah, whose making them do anything they don't want to do?" he said.

"Everyone knows what they're there for innit, they come there to suck d*** and then f*** off, that's what they come for."

Zakaria and the other six defendants in the second trial will be sentenced tomorrow.

Old November 28th, 2014 #212
Alex Linder
Administrator

HUSH CRIME: USA: LOUISIANA

Ralph Weems, beat to brain damage 20 niggers balling about #ferguson

Old December 1st, 2014 #213
Alex Linder
Administrator

Last edited by Alex Linder; December 1st, 2014 at 10:48 AM.

Old December 1st, 2014 #214
Alex Linder
Administrator

Black males indicted for shooting white female in Danville, KY hate crime

Last September three black males shot a white female Domino’s employee for the fun of it. They have now been indicted for first degree assault and first degree robbery.

They will be slapped on the wrist. However 21 year old Zoe Reed has serious debilitating injuries. The perps robbed the Domino’s where Reed worked. But before leaving, they decided that it would be fun to try to murder a white female.

Reed survived, but has serious debilitating injuries. She has undergone multiple surgeries and has another scheduled for the first week in December.

The attempted killing took place in Danville, KY. This is a small town that is only 13.5% black. The perpetrators are from Harrodsburg,KY, which is an even smaller town and only 7.5% black. Once again we see that black on white racial hate crime violence is occurring everywhere.

The local media is giving it “HUSH CRIME” treatment and the race of the victim and perpetrators are being largely censored in news reports. If the races were reversed, it would have been a national news story.

Black male Nathaniel Sinclair Davis, 16, has been identified as the suspected shooter. His accomplices are Robin Adams, 26, and Patrick Brand, 21, both of Danville, and Rico Penix, 19, Brand and Penix are black males. Adams is apparently a white female who was with the thugs. Often black gang members will have white female drug addicts that they allow to hang around them and use for sex and/or prostitution.

http://topconservativenews.com/2014/...ky-hate-crime/

Old December 1st, 2014 #215
Alex Linder
Administrator

Bosnian community in St. Louis outraged over fatal hammer attack in...
Crowd gathers Sunday night near Bevo Mill, closing Gravois Avenue for several blocks.

[two teeniggers CORRECTION: FOUR NIGGERS hammered a white man to death. people may not realize, st. louis is home to the largest (white muslim) bosnian community outside Bosnia. there is a chance it will respond violently to this hush crime]

http://m.stltoday.com/news/local/cri...ile_touch=true

[cant seem to copy report, might be protected]

summary: three niggers, 17,16,15 attacked and murdered Zemir Begic with hammers in Bevo Mill/Gravois area of St. Louis. he was in his car with gf when niggers started damaging it, he got out to confront them, they murdered him. stl police chief dotson is lying that the killing wasnt motivated by racial reasons. these nig-wit-hammers had attacked a different bosnian an hour earlier, but he fought them off. no, nothing racial to see here. suspects are black and "hispanic" and the bosnians definitely believe they are being targeted because they are bosnians. sister says murdered brother had friends of all races and religions.

-----------------------------------------

BREAKING VIDEO>>> Hammer Attack on Bosnian Zemir Begic – Blacks Screamed “Kill the White People”
Posted by Jim Hoft on Monday, December 1, 2014, 12:35 PM

BREAKING VIDEO—
This video was shot across the street from where Bosnian immigrant Zemir Begic was murdered this weekend.
Three teens have been arrested after they beat Zemir to death with hammers.

According to local resident they were screaming,
“F— the white people. Kill the white people.”

Via Bob McCarty:

From the video:

And, of course, it’s a white kid, right after black people running up and down the street saying, ‘Eff the white people, kill the white people.’ This is what we have.”

More here.

This morning we stopped by the memorial.
This is definitely the same parking lot that you see in the video.

http://linkis.com/thegatewaypundit.com/X0TTc

Last edited by Alex Linder; December 1st, 2014 at 05:55 PM.

Old December 1st, 2014 #216
Alex Linder
Administrator

Old December 1st, 2014 #217
Alex Linder
Administrator

https://t.co/bShWlxy5hc

Last edited by Alex Linder; December 1st, 2014 at 03:18 PM.

Old December 1st, 2014 #218
The Bobster
Banned

http://nypost.com/2014/12/01/teens-s...random-attack/

Protests in St. Louis after teens ‘bash man to death’ with hammers
By Chris Perez
December 1, 2014 | 11:13am

A group of teenagers used hammers to savagely beat a man to death in a random attack on a St. Louis street Sunday, according to police.

Zemir Begic, 32, was driving around at 1:15 a.m. in the city’s Bevo Mill neighborhood when at least three juveniles approached his vehicle and began wailing on it with hammers, the St. Louis Post-Dispatch reports.

The driver, a Bosnian immigrant, got out of the car to confront the assailants, who started yelling at him and pummeling him with the hammers, cops said. After the vicious onslaught was over, Begic — who had only been living in St. Louis for a year — was left battered and broken with injuries to his head, face, mouth and abdomen.

He later died at St. Louis University Hospital, according to the Dispatch.

Hammer attack victim Zemir Begic with his wife, Arijana
Photo: Jennifer Elizabeth via GoFundMe

A 15-year-old and a 16-year-old male were both in police custody Sunday evening as investigators worked to determine a motive, the Dispatch reports. Police said they also know the name of a third suspect and now believe that a fourth was involved as well.

St. Louis Police Chief Sam Dotson said Begic’s killing did not appear to be motivated by race or ethnicity.

“There is no indication that the gentleman last night was targeted because he was Bosnian,” he said. “There’s no indication that they knew each other.”

Suad Nuranjkovic, 49, was riding in the passenger seat of Begic’s car at the time the unprovoked assault began. The two were on their way home from a bar when the teens bombarded them near the intersection of Gravois Avenue and Itaska Street, according to the Dispatch.

As Begic stood up to the hooligans, Nuranjkovic was able to run across the street to safety.

“I was afraid that if one of them had a gun, they were going to shoot me,” he said. “So I didn’t know what to do.”

Nuranjkovic — who is also Bosnian — has no idea why they were singled out.

“I don’t know why this is happening to Bosnians,” he said. “We could go around and shoot people, too, but we just want peace.”

Outraged Bosnians took to the streets Sunday night to voice their grievances over Begic’s murder and also bring attention to other recent aggressive acts aimed at their people — including the 2013 fatal shooting of a 19-year-old immigrant in Bevo Mill, according to the Dispatch.

Demonstrators, including Begic’s sister Denisa, marched to the location of the heinous hammer attack and called for more to be done to protect the Bosnian community from violence.

“I hope justice is served for my brother because he didn’t deserve this at all,” Denisa said. “I don’t know what to think of it. It’s so wrong what they did.”

Old December 1st, 2014 #219
Sean Gruber

Quote:
St. Louis Police Chief Sam Dotson said Begic's killing did not appear to be motivated by race or ethnicity.

"There is no indication that the gentleman last night was targeted because he was Bosnian," he said. "There's no indication that they knew each other."
Vicious, open, obvious dishonesty from a system hack. Begic was killed by Ferguson-enraged niggers because he was White.

Anyone can see this. No one will say it, though. Here's the victim's friend:

Quote:
Nuranjkovic — who is also Bosnian — has no idea why they were singled out.[... He said,] "I don't know what to think of it."
It's fairly clear everyone is scared to death of saying anything critical about the jews' pets.

This is why the jews must be killed. They have us under such a terror regime that we are afraid even to speak out against the murder of our people.

To his credit, the friend had enough anger over the murder of his friend to say this:

Quote:
We [Bosnians] could go around and shoot people, too
But then the fear gripped him and he added:

Quote:
but we just want peace.
Niggers killed my friend in front of my face, but I don't want anyone to fight back. I just want peace. Honest, I do! See, dear jews, please don't trash me as a racist in your national media. Please don't stalk me and cause trouble at my workplace. Please don't ruin my life. I have no idea why this killing happened. I'll even say I love niggers if you let me live. Please don't send the police to arrest me for saying that there should be a proportionate response, I am saying no such thing!

In this you see the Stockholm Syndrome: people terrorized by their captors into going along with them and even defending them. It's akin to Battered Wife Syndrome.

Who provokes and pushes violent niggers on White (including Bosnian) societies? Jews, with their "civil rights" and corresponding legal and educational structures. They are the most driven and effective source of non-White violence against Whites.

Jews are an occupying force of racial aliens; they are purposely attacking the White population in order to commit genocide against it. The only effective solution is to acknowledge that they are making war on us, and counter-exterminate them.

Less talk, more action

Last edited by Sean Gruber; December 2nd, 2014 at 02:51 AM.

Old December 1st, 2014 #220
Alex Linder
Administrator

[more on begic, from WP]

Racial Disparities
The protesters near Ferguson who are begging for more police

By Todd C. Frankel December 1 at 12:11 AM Follow @tcfrankel

Protesters gathered in St. Louis on Sunday, Nov. 30, 2014, after a Bosnian-American man was fatally attacked by juveniles with hammers. Inspired by Ferguson but with a different message, the protesters wanted more police in the area.

ST. LOUIS, Mo. – Protesters blocked traffic. One woman hoisted a “No justice, no peace” sign. And a line of police officers watched in silence. It was a familiar scene Sunday night.

But this was not about the fatal police shooting in Ferguson.

This was about the death of Zemir Begic, a 32-year-old Bosnian-American man who police said was fatally beaten by four juveniles armed with hammers early Sunday morning as he climbed into his car. Now, not far from where Begic died, a crowd of at least 150 people in a neighborhood known as “Little Bosnia” poured into the street.

“We’re going to have a little bit of fun blocking our own traffic,” said Adnan Esmerovic, 27, who lives across the street.

The protest tactics were clearly borrowed from the playbook on display in nearby Ferguson and cities across the country after a grand jury last Monday declined to indict police officer Darren Wilson for the fatal shooting of Michael Brown in August. The region has been roiled by protests that closed roads and shuttered malls.

But the message in Little Bosnia – where almost all the protesters spoke the Bosnian language – was different.

They were not upset with police actions. They were upset by police inaction.

They wanted more police and more aggressive patrols.

“In Ferguson, they want to make a protest about nothing and yet that attracted attention across the nation,” Esmerovic said, adding that he didn’t believe Wilson had done anything wrong. “We’re just trying to keep more police down here because of these little thugs.”

Merosodin Salakic noted that the Ferguson protests drew a heavy police response. That’s what he wanted here.

“We’re trying to show them that what happened wasn’t right,” Salakic said.

The protesters did not chant. The protesters didn’t hurl insults at police. Some huddled around a bonfire on a garage’s parking lot. A memorial for Begic with stuffed animals began to take shape in a corner. The protesters only edged into the street whenever police showed signs of losing interest and departing.

The first waves of Bosnians began settling in St. Louis in the 1990s during the brutal Bosnian War. Today, the region is home to an estimated 60,000 refugees from Bosnia. Many live in this neighborhood in the shadow of Bevo Mill, a banquet hall topped with a massive windmill, filled with Bosnian nightclubs and grocerers.

Esmerovic fled to St. Louis with his family when he was 7. He said crime has been an increasing worry. (Reported crime is down about 5 percent in the Bevo Mill neighborhood this year compared to 2013, according to city statistics; aggravated assaults have increased, while robberies and burglaries have fallen.) Begic, too, emigrated from Bosnia as a child. He had moved to St. Louis from Waterloo, Iowa, only months earlier, following his wife, who had family in the area, Salakic said. Begic recently found work at Salakic’s construction company.

At about 1:30 a.m. Sunday, Begic left a nearby bar and was walking to his car when he was attacked.

One hour before that attack, Seldin Dzananovic, 24, said he was attacked by a group of young men wielding hammers. He managed to escape with only a deep cut on his neck.

With protesters standing on the sidewalk’s edge, St. Louis Police Chief Sam Dotson walked up and tried to reassure the crowd.

“We’ve arrested three out of four already,” Dotson said, referring to the ongoing hunt for the alleged attackers, believed to be all juveniles. “Please stay out of the street. Please.”

He repeated his message down the line of protesters.

One man begged the police chief to increase the number of officers on patrol in the area.

“I can’t do it overnight,” Chief Dotson said. “I can’t fix everything overnight.”

The man asked again.

Listening nearby, Esmerovic sounded frustrated.

“But you can get 1,000 cops in Ferguson,” he said. “Well, we’re going to protest to keep them here.”

http://www.washingtonpost.com/news/s...r-more-police/

[the jew successfully avoided using the term nigger once through the entire piece. why the WP even covered this, i have no idea]

Tags
versteckte kriminalität

Thread