VNN Media
VNN Digital Library
VNN Reader Mail
VNN Broadcasts

Old November 26th, 2020 #1
Paul Anthony
Banned

Default Do Niggers Hate Themselves??

It seems that modern Nigger culture of is full of destructive behavior. One only needs to look at "rap music" or inner city gang culture, drug usage, rampant chimpouts, and theft, the black man seems to have no sense of self respect, or ethics.

With this lack of morals, ethics, Patriotism, and basic Human values, I ask the question: Do Niggers Hate Themselves??

Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	black-man-looking-mirror-male-hygiene_99043-4701.jpg
Views:	22
Size:	52.0 KB
ID:	11059   Click image for larger version

Name:	black man2.jpg
Views:	27
Size:	44.1 KB
ID:	11060   Click image for larger version

Name:	blackman3.jpg
Views:	33
Size:	127.3 KB
ID:	11061  

Old November 26th, 2020 #2
Fico

Of course,I felt lot of envy on workplace when I worked with non-white mud people on me. They are not niggers but it is same shit. They hate themselves because they are well aware about their genetic failure. Their culture is dectructive for White society because media promote them and young generations, wannabe nigga gangsters become soon as niggers with low IQ because of using drugs.

Last edited by Fico; November 26th, 2020 at 05:56 AM.

Old November 26th, 2020 #3
Donncha Dennis

I honestly think alot of them do.

Old November 26th, 2020 #4
justin c

What about blacks during segregation...? They were leaders of their communities, religious, and business owners. The kike turned them into what they are now. The white man tried to give them a will to power.

Old November 26th, 2020 #5
Paul Anthony
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by justin c View Post
What about blacks during segregation...? They were leaders of their communities, religious, and business owners. The kike turned them into what they are now. The white man tried to give them a will to power.
Yes, pre "civil-rights" 1954-68 (which was a jewish communist plot) the black man in America usually had a job, a family, and owned a home! Since the communist "civil righths" movement, nigger males are in and out of prison, buying, selling and using drugs. Female niggers work as prostitutes, live as lesbians, survive off wellfare, and are addicted to drugs, with 10 nigletts (all with different daddys) running around!

The "civil rights" movement was the worst thing to ever happen to the blacks in America!

Old November 26th, 2020 #6
Kosher Clown

Quote:
Originally Posted by Paul Anthony View Post
It seems that modern Nigger culture of is full of destructive behavior. One only needs to look at "rap music" or inner city gang culture, drug usage, rampant chimpouts, and theft, the black man seems to have no sense of self respect, or ethics.

With this lack of morals, ethics, Patriotism, and basic Human values, I ask the question: Do Niggers Hate Themselves??

Some chimps are angry at mirrors, while others are calm | Chimpanzés tous fâchés ?
Yes. These highly-malodorous, aesthetically-revolting, ofttimes-sullen, personalityless, dull, uncreative, non-innovative, unpredictably-violent, and near-universally low-I.Q. Semi-Hominid Evolutionary Rejects really do have an atavistic sense of disgust and hatred for themselves.

To prove this one needs to look no further than their very animal-like characteristic of near-total disregard for Life and Suffering. Including that of their own kin.

Unfortunately, Jews constantly tell them that their Race's numerous natural inferiorities are entirely the fault of the Evil White European Man and his Culture. And the vast majority of them are stupid enough to believe it...

Last edited by Kosher Clown; November 26th, 2020 at 11:20 AM.

Old November 26th, 2020 #7
justin c

We should be weaponizing these blacks against the jew. Just like it weaponizes them against us. They have much less to lose than comfy whites do. We need to get better at propaganda. We need to get better at long-term strategical planning.

I don't care how "conniving" it is, we are so past being honorable it's not even funny. That's why Christianity is so harmful, it teaches whites to be honorable in a world that will smash them in the back of the head with a rock at night.

I think propaganda towards blacks turning them against the Jew would be more helpful than focusing on brainwashed whites who won't even get their hands bloody even when they are woken up.

Old November 26th, 2020 #8
Paul Anthony
Banned

Talking

If you watch the first video at the top dealing with niggers looking in "the mirror" this song by MJ makes sense in a whole new way..

Old November 26th, 2020 #9
Paul Anthony
Banned

Old November 26th, 2020 #10
Paul Anthony
Banned

"Teen suicide rates among black youth are increasing. In 2016 and again in 2018, national data revealed that among children age 5-11, black children had the highest rate of death by suicide. For the years 2008 to 2012, 59 black youth died by suicide, up from 54 in the years 2003-2007."

https://theconversation.com/black-ki...ignored-127066

"Most mental health services are not designed with cultural and social nuances in mind."

HAHAHAHA

"As an example, the racism that black Americans encounter increases stress for many."

WAA WAA WAA..

Old November 28th, 2020 #11
Skinhead Zack

Default Re:Do Niggers Hate Themselves??

In a White country, yes. Niggers hate themselves because they know they don't belong there on a subconscious level. and such self-hate manifests as all their "gangsta" posturing. you can see a seven year old hiding behind that.

I also see so many negresses with bleached skin / dyed blonde hair. which I find pathetic. as I'm against any form of artificially altering one's appearance (hair dyes, skin bleaching, plastic surgery etc), regardless of their race.
In my opinion, nothing reeks of self-hate more than a person trying to look like someone from another race by dyeing their hair or getting plastic surgery. it is unnatural and shallow.

Hip-hop was a Jewish / CIA creation from the start to make negroes kill each other, as well as incite their racial hatred towards the Whites.
The CIA also spread crack cocaine in Black neighbourhoods in the 1980s. which exacerbated further deterioration of the Black community.

YT could put those apes in their place. but it has been deemed rayciss a long time ago.
If we want to rid ourselves of negroes, we must remove the Jews from power first.

Last edited by Skinhead Zack; November 28th, 2020 at 02:05 AM.

Old November 28th, 2020 #12
Gladiatrix

Quote:
Originally Posted by Paul Anthony View Post
If you watch the first video at the top dealing with niggers looking in "the mirror" this song by MJ makes sense in a whole new way..

Michael Jackson - Man In The Mirror (Official Video)
There is a lot of the "White man's burden" propaganda in that song.

Old December 2nd, 2020 #13
joeylowsac
RaHoWarrior-SKINHEAD

Exclamation

How can they not? I know I do.

Great song, 'I Hate Niggers' by Hets Mot Folkgrupp - https://c.mail.com/@6499952774527141...R9iMyPsu_FmEBg

Old December 20th, 2020 #14
Paul Anthony
Banned

"Why I hate being a black man"

"We espouse 'black is beautiful', but the true image of blackness is ugly. If we confront our self-hatred, maybe we'll have real pride."

https://www.theguardian.com/commenti...ng-a-black-man

Old December 31st, 2020 #15
Paul Anthony
Banned

Default Happy New Years..

Old January 4th, 2021 #16
Paul Anthony
Banned

Nice liberal White lady "Jane Goodall" finally discovers the truth; that niggers aren't so nice to be around after all!!

Old January 6th, 2021 #17
Paul Anthony
Banned

The nigger can be a very emotional species. Often the nigger reacts to situations without thinking, simply reacting on emotions. The nigger is also heavily influenced by music. Music often can provoke the nigger into an emotional outburst that seems overreactive to most humans.

Old February 1st, 2021 #18
Paul Anthony
Banned

Talking

VP koonmiller hairyass once called Jussie Smollett the victim of a 'modern day lynching.'

https://www.foxnews.com/politics/kam...n-day-lynching

Koonmiller posted:
".@JussieSmollett is one of the kindest, most gentle human beings I know. I’m praying for his quick recovery.

This was an attempted modern day lynching. No one should have to fear for their life because of their sexuality or color of their skin. We must confront this hate."

Old February 4th, 2021 #19
Paul Anthony
Banned

Little half-breed jew putoreekin cunt AOC cried this week about "surviving sexual assault" and compaired "white supremisists" so her bullshit rape-claim. I almost didn't want to put this out there on a thread because it is so retarded and gay, but it shows how not only niggers, but the left are depressed and hate themselves!! It's true! Niggers, commies, and fags hate themselves and feel the need to constantly beg for attention by making up lies and bullshit stories like this twat:

https://www.foxnews.com/politics/aoc...g-during-riots

'Boo Hoo.. I was assaulted... Boo Hoo MEN.. boo hoo.. chinese food gives me gas!! Boo hoo!!

She looks like 1 of 500 cunts on the "chaturbate!" Throw this bitch on the trash heap!!

Old February 4th, 2021 #20
Paul Anthony
Banned

When was the last time a nigger ever woke up with a smile on it's fucking face?? Never!! Just "gimme dat shit!!" "You owe me DAT!!! NIggers and leftists are very unhappy creatures!!!

Thread