VNN Reader Mail
VNN Broadcasts

Old June 26th, 2014 #1
Karl Radl
The Epitome of Evil

Default The Jews of Star Wars

The Jews of Star Wars

N.B. Links are in the original article.

Not too long ago I wrote an article pointing out the preponderance of jews among the cast and crew of the latest Star Wars film (see here) and I think it is important to follow this up by looking more broadly at the issue of the scale of jewish involvement in the Star Wars franchise.

To begin with we can look at the cast and when he see the list of the main actors and actresses in Star Wars: the number of jews involved really is quite phenomenal.

They are:

Natalie Portman (who is Padme Amidala in Episodes I to III) [see here]

Frank Oz (who is the voice of Yoda in all six episodes) [see here]

Carrie Fisher (who is Princess Leia Organa in Episodes IV to VI) [see here]

Harrison Ford (who is Hans Solo in Episodes IV to VI) [see here]

You also have Anthony Daniels (C-3PO in all six episodes) who I suspect is jewish, but I cannot find any comments on his familial origins that explicitly state this although several things reading his biography make me think it likely that he is of such an origin.

While the non-jewish actor Ewan McGregor (who is Obi-Wan Kenobi in Episodes I to III) has a jewish wife (as did Alec Guinness who played Obi-Wan Kenobi in Episodes IV to VI) and is bringing up his children to be jews.

This means that of the other main actors and actresses you have the following who are not jewish.

Mark Hamill (who is Luke Skywalker in Episodes IV to VI)

Jake Lloyd (who is Anakin Skywalker in Episode I)

Hayden Christensen (who is Anakin Skywalker in Episodes II, III and VI)

Kenny Baker (who is R2-D2 in all six episodes)

Peter Mayhew (who is Chewbacca in Episodes IV to VI)

This means that four out of twelve of the main cast of the Star Wars franchise are jewish, while another two are married to jews and another is a possible jew. If we leave out the possible jew and the two actors married to jewesses: then this means that 33 percent of the main cast of Star Wars are jews. If you include the three other more controversial individuals (i.e. Alec Guinness, Ewan McGregor and Anthony Daniels) then it hikes this figure to an astounding 58 percent.

Scary: huh?

When we turn to the crew we see a similar trend in the disproportionate representation of jews in the Star Wars franchise. These are:

Irvin Kershner (Director of Episode V) [see here]

Paul Hirsch (Editor of Episodes IV and V) [see here]

Peter Suschitzky (Director of Photography of Episode V) [see here]

Lawrence Kasdan (Screenplay Writer of Episode V and VI) [see here]

This means that four of the twenty-two senior members of the crew for the individual Star Wars episodes have been jewish, which translates to an impressive 18 percent.

What we can derive from this is that the Star Wars franchise is disproportionately dominated by jews and that as such it poses quite the intellectual problem for those who claim that the disproportionate representation of jews in Hollywood and the media is either merely a 'coincidence' or 'is a meaningless conspiracy theory'.

How do you explain the jewish domination of the Star Wars franchise using these two rubrics?

Simply put: you can't.

-----------------------------------

This was originally published at the following address: http://semiticcontroversies.blogspot...star-wars.html

Old June 26th, 2014 #2
Sam Emerson
Diversity = White Genocide

I was reading the old Instauration magazines that were put online and at the time (summer of 1977) several readers wrote in to recommend Star Wars as one of the only films to star a wholesome Nordic hero.

As Hollywood pictures go it's actually less Jewish than average, which only shows how completely jewed most films are. Keep in mind that the seventies were the decade when Jews tried to promote Donald Sutherland, Dustin Hoffman, Richard Dreyfuss and Eliott Gould as action heroes. Mark Hammill's blonde blue eyed Jedi was a novelty, and probably accounts for the venomous hatred for the film expressed by John Simon and Pauline Kael.

Old June 28th, 2014 #3
DeShawn S. Williams

Quote:
Originally Posted by Karl Radl View Post
The Jews of Star Wars

N.B. Links are in the original article.

Not too long ago I wrote an article pointing out the preponderance of jews among the cast and crew of the latest Star Wars film (see here) and I think it is important to follow this up by looking more broadly at the issue of the scale of jewish involvement in the Star Wars franchise.

To begin with we can look at the cast and when he see the list of the main actors and actresses in Star Wars: the number of jews involved really is quite phenomenal.

They are:

Natalie Portman (who is Padme Amidala in Episodes I to III) [see here]

Frank Oz (who is the voice of Yoda in all six episodes) [see here]

Carrie Fisher (who is Princess Leia Organa in Episodes IV to VI) [see here]

Harrison Ford (who is Hans Solo in Episodes IV to VI) [see here]

You also have Anthony Daniels (C-3PO in all six episodes) who I suspect is jewish, but I cannot find any comments on his familial origins that explicitly state this although several things reading his biography make me think it likely that he is of such an origin.

While the non-jewish actor Ewan McGregor (who is Obi-Wan Kenobi in Episodes I to III) has a jewish wife (as did Alec Guinness who played Obi-Wan Kenobi in Episodes IV to VI) and is bringing up his children to be jews.

This means that of the other main actors and actresses you have the following who are not jewish.

Mark Hamill (who is Luke Skywalker in Episodes IV to VI)

Jake Lloyd (who is Anakin Skywalker in Episode I)

Hayden Christensen (who is Anakin Skywalker in Episodes II, III and VI)

Kenny Baker (who is R2-D2 in all six episodes)

Peter Mayhew (who is Chewbacca in Episodes IV to VI)

This means that four out of twelve of the main cast of the Star Wars franchise are jewish, while another two are married to jews and another is a possible jew. If we leave out the possible jew and the two actors married to jewesses: then this means that 33 percent of the main cast of Star Wars are jews. If you include the three other more controversial individuals (i.e. Alec Guinness, Ewan McGregor and Anthony Daniels) then it hikes this figure to an astounding 58 percent.

Scary: huh?

When we turn to the crew we see a similar trend in the disproportionate representation of jews in the Star Wars franchise. These are:

Irvin Kershner (Director of Episode V) [see here]

Paul Hirsch (Editor of Episodes IV and V) [see here]

Peter Suschitzky (Director of Photography of Episode V) [see here]

Lawrence Kasdan (Screenplay Writer of Episode V and VI) [see here]

This means that four of the twenty-two senior members of the crew for the individual Star Wars episodes have been jewish, which translates to an impressive 18 percent.

What we can derive from this is that the Star Wars franchise is disproportionately dominated by jews and that as such it poses quite the intellectual problem for those who claim that the disproportionate representation of jews in Hollywood and the media is either merely a 'coincidence' or 'is a meaningless conspiracy theory'.

How do you explain the jewish domination of the Star Wars franchise using these two rubrics?

Simply put: you can't.

-----------------------------------

This was originally published at the following address: http://semiticcontroversies.blogspot...star-wars.html
Hmm...an interesting post, Mr. Radl. but you did forget about one other jew:

PEACE

Old June 29th, 2014 #4
Karl Radl
The Epitome of Evil

Quote:
Originally Posted by DeShawn S. Williams View Post
Hmm...an interesting post, Mr. Radl. but you did forget about one other jew:
No I didn't: heh.

See: http://semiticcontroversies.blogspot...i-semitic.html

Old October 5th, 2014 #5
jadeshield

Actually, Mark Richard Hamill is the 2nd cousin of actor Adam Sandler, from his dad's side. I've read that Mark Hamill has Swedish and Jewish ancestry.

Old October 15th, 2014 #6
Ray Allan

What about David Prowse (Darth Vader)? I assume James Earl Jones (voice of Darth Vader) isn't jewish.

Thread