is one dumb cunt. 1 100.00%
Voters: 1. You may not vote on this poll

Thread Display Modes Share
Old May 12th, 2006 #1
Agis
biocultural Realpolitik

Default 'Shelly' the Republicunt...

Quote:
If you follow the news you will discover that hatred against other races is increasing by the hour in Germany (please see my article "German violence : Brutal Assault on Ermyas M."). Hundreds of violent nazis roaming around in the streets seeking victims. But they not only spread their hate in their own small ugly country. They are sending their hateful agenda all over the world. Our all to liberal immigration laws unfortunately do not prevent German nazis to enter the USA. Once again we can thank Bill Clinton for that fact. This vile man should have spent more time on the safety of our country and less on getting oral sex in the oval office.

Adolf Hitler : Germany's chose this man as their leader
This kind of mustache is still very popular in Germany

What is wrong with Germany? What is wrong with you Germans (now I understand why some people call you "Germs")? And you are calling ME a Nazi (ref.: the comments in my other Germany articles)? Why can't you overcome your Nazi hatred? In the 40s brave American soldiers entered the war and freed Europe from the claws of Nazi hate. Was all that for nothing? Do we have to come back and finish the job? Don't think for a second we wouldn't to it, because we Americans would! Whatever it takes!

Today, I make a stand against racist violence all over the world. Leave our black brothers and sisters alone. Whenever somebody attacks a black person, he is also attacking me and is attacking Jesus. And don't think we Americans won't fight back!

In the words of our great President, George W. Bush: "BRING'EM ON!"

Yours sincerely,
ShelleyTheRepublican
http://www.shelleytherepublican.com/...omination.html

Last edited by Agis; May 12th, 2006 at 03:24 PM.

Old May 12th, 2006 #2
MOMUS
Doubts the official story

It's hard to say whether she is rock-stupid or whether she thinks her readers are.

I like this quote:

Quote:
Germany must be weakened. Otherwise they will attack us again like they did in Pearl Harbor!

http://www.whatreallyhappened.com/

Old May 12th, 2006 #3
FreeWhiteMan

Really quite funny if you really read it. I would guess this is a satire site, kinda like The Onion.

Old May 12th, 2006 #4
MOMUS
Doubts the official story

It seem that you are correct:

US Citizenship for Jesus Christ : Sign the Petition

Dear Friends:
As we all know, our Lord and Savior will come down from Heaven to save mankind. Surely he will come to the USA first, since this is God's chosen country. Therefore to give him legal status in America we need to grant him the US-Citizenship!
We can not let him walk around as illegal immigrant and possible be arrested by overeager officers of the department of 'US Citizenship and Immigration Services'!

I suspect that many of my dear visitors will again suspect that this article is satirical, but I can assure you this is not the case. Whatever you believe, please consider signing this PETITION!

Quote:
Originally Posted by FreeWhiteMan
I would guess this is a satire site, kinda like The Onion.

http://www.whatreallyhappened.com/

Thread