VNN Reader Mail
VNN Broadcasts

Old September 27th, 2005 #1
YANKEE_JIM
Broadcaster

Default "Commander in Chief"

Commander in Chief

Premieres Tue., Sept. 27, 9PM ABC

Premise: Female Vice President Mackenzie Allen is suddenly thrust into power.
Cast: Geena Davis, Ever Carradine, Kyle Secor, Julie Ann Emery, Donald Sutherland
Our 2¢: Is America ready for a female president? Film vet Rod Laurie is hoping so, especially since 'The West Wing' is probably ending its term this year. 'Chief' is less about the inner workings of the White House and more about the concept of balancing family with being an Independent in DC.

http://us.video.aol.com/video.index....eature/fall_tv

I'm not sure if you can view this clip without AOL. Very powerful propaganda! (let me know if you can view without AOL?)

You go gurly gurl!

-Yankee Jim

The Hudson Valley Freeman

Quote:
Carry a pocket knife ,wear steel toe boots and always make sure that you have the advantage or these savage simians will fuck you up! -- "White Minority" from VNNForum

“To destroy is always the first step in any creation.”

-E.E.Cummings

"We're seeing people wearing Skrewdriver (a white power band) shirts and sieg heil-ing around town."

-New Paltz, NY Mayor Jason West 08/18/2004

Old September 27th, 2005 #2
John in Woodbridge

Old September 27th, 2005 #3
DJ_Zarathustra

Interesting choice of title, eh? Sure sounds a lot more authoritative than "Head of State", or "Mizz President".

The title would suggest that this show deals entirely with military matters. Probably just an oversight on the part of the Tribespeople who conceived it.

It couldn't have been intentional.

Old September 28th, 2005 #4
brutus

Since the late 1960s and with the onset of jew-inspired radicalized feminism, it has been the jew’s goal to supplant all White male authority figures in America with women. The jew has ascertained that women will follow jew directives more readily and with less trouble then men.

Women, by their very nature are more sheep-like and that serves the jew’s purpose just fine toward their goal of world domination.

Authority figures are present at every level of societal strata and thus that’s the very reason why the anal-retentive control-freak jew feels the need for a woman-in-charge at every level. And the jew will never miss an opportunity to loudly herald the “first time for a woman in this or that position”. And all of the sycophants nod in agreement for the sake of reinforcing this stupidity in the minds of the lemmings. Boy O boy.....it’s about time, they say, with nary a word about competency. Competency means nothing, because a jew imperative is being followed. There is no controversy, only compliance...........better get with the program or you’re on the outside standing in the cold along side all of those unemployed White guys who have managed to hang onto their balls and self respect.

Of course the women lap-up this artificial and transparent aggrandizing by the jew and greedily takes the position that they’re ill-equipped to perform. They actually believe that they’ve won those elections or that they’ve really warranted that promotion. The newspaper and TV said so, so there’s no more to ponder! And after a time, they scratch their heads in wonderment and haven’t a clue as to why their body is breaking down from all of that stress caused by being overwhelmed in an untenable situation and they're baffled when their tits become lumpy with cancer. But never fear, the jew is right there to pat her on the back and hand her a well deserved pink ribbon.

And in the typical career gal’s nice way of saying, “I can juggle motherhood and a career”, but what she really means to say is “fuck the kids, this opportunity is too important to pass-up“. And she’ll take the chance that the nanny won’t stick a wooden spoon up her little Meagan’s ass, because that much sought after “deputy commissioner job”, that the jew is dangling in front of her, has her frothing like Pavlov’s dog. And for the record, she didn’t bat an eye during her four abortions. Yes sir, she’s tough as nails and stiff as any dick in the house, and besides she can’t let her adoring girlfriends down, who are cheering from the side lines, “YOU GO GIRL!”.

And with every undeserved job appointment and with every bogus election, we watch as the nation goes down the crapper. Spinning around down the vortex like a dead brown river trout.

Now the jew is gearing-up for his ultimate triumph over a subjugated nation. The crowning achievement of winning the war of domination over another people without so much as spilling a drop of blood, and they will do it, simply by placing a ball-less human in charge of the greatest nation on earth. And doing-so like a masterful stage magician who pulls-off a trick in front of an unblinking audience, to boot! The jew is giving us a dry-run rehearsal in TV la la land. But the wily jew knows that the lemming’s reality is TV and he can accurately gauge their reaction and thereby make any necessary adjustments to help him iron-out the wrinkles before the real deal in 2008.

Last edited by brutus; September 30th, 2005 at 05:25 PM.

Old September 28th, 2005 #5
DJ_Zarathustra

Brutus, that is some damn fine writing on this subject. Better than anything I've read on feminism, actually, because you have gotten to the root of this problem. "Men's advocates", although they do perform a useful service, will never really make much headway because they stubbornly refuse to Name the Jew.

Well done, brother. :cheers:

Old September 28th, 2005 #6
YANKEE_JIM
Broadcaster

Quote:
Originally Posted by brutus
Now the jew is gearing-up for his ultimate triumph over a subjugated nation. The crowning achievement of winning the war of domination over another people without so much as spilling a drop of blood, and they will do it, simply by placing a ball-less human in charge of the greatest nation on earth. And doing-so like a masterful stage magician who pulls-off a trick in front of an unblinking audience, to boot! The jew is giving us a dry-run rehearsal in TV la la land. But the wily jew knows that the lemming’s reality is TV and he can accurately gauge their reaction and thereby make any necessary adjustments to help him iron-out the wrinkles before the real deal in 2008.

EXCELLENT! I found the below on the kike Drudge's web site.

Quote:

FLASH: ABC BLOWOUT: 'COMMANDER IN CHIEF' TOP SHOW OF NIGHT, ACCORDING TO NIELSEN RATINGS... WOMAN PREZ PULLS 12.7 RATING/18 SHARE, PUSHING NET TO PRIME WIN...

These kikes knew what they were doing when they took control of our media!

-Yankee Jim

Quote:
Carry a pocket knife ,wear steel toe boots and always make sure that you have the advantage or these savage simians will fuck you up! -- "White Minority" from VNNForum

-E.E.Cummings

"We're seeing people wearing Skrewdriver (a white power band) shirts and sieg heil-ing around town."

Old September 28th, 2005 #7
JohnAFlynn
Banned

Great post Brutus! I watched the pilot. My wife had it Tivo'd. It really was basically a propaganda piece for how wonderful it would be to have a bold, courageous woman president, making history, and being a strong powerful woman who can risk the lives of an entire special forces team, not to mention violate the sovereignty of another nation, by invading Nigeria to free some nigger woman who was about to be put to death for having committed adultery. It had Jew written all over it.

Old September 28th, 2005 #8
DJ_Zarathustra

Quote:
Originally Posted by JohnAFlynn
It had Jew written all over it.
Actually, Jewess. Two of them.

http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0429455/

Allison Adler and Anya Epstein.

Old October 5th, 2005 #9
YANKEE_JIM
Broadcaster

Quote:
Originally Posted by DJ_Zarathustra
Actually, Jewess. Two of them.

http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0429455/

Allison Adler and Anya Epstein.

Quote:
#1 AGAIN TUESDAY NITE-- ABC 'COMMANDER IN CHIEF' SCORES MOST-WATCHED IN OVERNIGHTS... 12.8 RATING/18 SHARE FOR SECOND WEEK, UP AND OVER DEBUT... DEVELOPING...

Jew TV...POWERFUL STUFF!

-Yankee Jim

Quote:

-E.E.Cummings

Old October 5th, 2005 #10
Abzug Hoffman

Isn't THIS a fascist country, when the entertainment industry is doing propaganda for the War Party seven days a week?

Old October 5th, 2005 #11
Sean Martin

Geena Davis married/dated Jew Jeff Goldblum. Now don't anyone even try telling me he is an Aryan.

Old October 5th, 2005 #12
Antiochus Epiphanes
Ἀντίοχος Ἐπιφανὴς

Goldblum is the ugliest kike in Hollywood. She's married to that loathsome subhuman?

Old October 5th, 2005 #13
Matthaus Hetzenauer
Wutta maroon!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Antiochus Epiphanes
Goldblum is the ugliest kike in Hollywood. She's married to that loathsome subhuman?
They've been divorced for quite some time now.

Old October 5th, 2005 #14
steven clark

Geena Davis is now married to an Iranian surgeon and just had a child by him. He looks semitic, but in a kind of Iranian way, like the Shah except a rounder nose.

Old October 5th, 2005 #15
raginbill
none

I don't watch television. It's bad for my mental health & blood pressure.

I just have the t.v. in the house cuz the wife isn't as advanced as me & well, the cat needs a place to sit.

I just talk to myself. I have very good conversations & I make myself laugh a lot

Plus I read like a banshee & I recount my rounds :cheers:

Old October 5th, 2005 #16
JohnAFlynn
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by sean(doc)martin
Geena Davis married/dated Jew Jeff Goldblum. Now don't anyone even try telling me he is an Aryan.

No, You're right on that one.

Old October 5th, 2005 #17
Sean Martin

I forgot to mention in the movie “Long Kiss Goodnight” she was nude in front of Groid Samuel L Jackson trying to get him in the sack. She was kissing him and he turned her down. I was like “right a groid alone in a hotel room with a white woman would stop the chance for a roll in the sack”.

In the movie she did go back to her white husband after she wasn't fit even for a groid.

Old October 5th, 2005 #18
Oy Ze Hate
We're the Good Guys

But who is it gonna be? That uber bitch Hillary or Condoleeza? Both of those don't exactly have the long legs and pleasant features of Geena Davis. In TV land, everyone is a 10, or atleast a 9, maybe an 8.

Hillary is a thunder thighed and squat old bag while Congolezzy is a butt ugly negress.

Is that the only two being prepped for the historical moment? Command of the Oval Office and the armed forces of ZOG. I'd laugh if it wasn't so ridiculous.

Congo and Hillary the man-hater? Oy vey, ze poifect puppets. White man, don't let the jew walk all over you.

Old October 5th, 2005 #19
John in Woodbridge

I have no intentions of watching this show, but I wonder if her cabinet is nothing but blacks and jews?

Old October 6th, 2005 #20
Farwell O. Kirk

That show is nothing more than the opening act of Hillary Clinton's 2008 Presidential campaign.The Jewood lefties softening up the American people to the idea of a woman President.

Thread