Vanguard News Network
VNN Media
VNN Digital Library
VNN Reader Mail
VNN Broadcasts

Old February 25th, 2019 #1
ColdFire
Banned

Default What do you think would a world dominated by Islam look like . .?

. . .

. . my personal guess . .

. .

. . a true vision of hell . . .

my reasons . .

I think Islam stands for everything which is opposed to good for this planet . .

- look at it . . most Muslims are mixed-race . . sand-dwellers . .

- it is a very ‘primitive‘ religion . .

Islam‘s origins are still disputed ( whether the first muslims truly were Aryan ; but later miscegenated . .) , all one can say is that today it is one of the worst cults on the planet .

Muslims have no problem with race-mixing and follow a barbaric religion . . .

. . in fact I could see our planet turn kind of like into a wasteland like Mars then . .

. . it‘s almost as if nature itself punishes race-mixing ( = people with no identity . . ) . .

- - -

How a world dominated by Islam could LOOK . . .

. . I would think some kind of extension of Sahara , maybe . . ?

. . . a world ‘caliphate‘ . . probably headed by some kind of new ‘Ayatollah Khomeini‘ , lol ( “Caliph“ is the highest title under Islamic rulers; next to the Sultan who is the pendant to an occidental ‘king‘ ; ‘Caliph‘ is the pendant to the occidental “Kaiser“, the rulers of the Occident; And Caliph is the head of religion at the same time- some kind of mix-up between occidental Emperor AND Pope (Caliphs were supposedly the direct descendants of ‘The prophet‘ ) ) . .

lol

. . May the devil know what truly is behind this religion . . I think it would be plausible to say that it is one of the most gruesome religions in the world . .

Like I said , I could think of some kind of Islamic world-dominance as ‘wasted Earth‘ . . Kind of like the ‘the Cursed Earth‘ from the Judge Dredd movies ( without ‘megacities‘ of course , lol )

. . so , to say the least . .

. . I think if the cult of Islam should win . . the world . .

. .concerning other races . .the Negroe‘s natural habitat is the jungle , the Asians‘s natural habitat are the steppes of Asia , the Aryan‘s home is Europe . .

. . but a world dominated by Islam . .

. . no chance , I‘m afraid . .

Last edited by ColdFire; February 25th, 2019 at 07:47 AM.

Old February 25th, 2019 #2
Gladiatrix

It is a death cult, but I'm not so sure Muslims are into race mixing. I know Arabs are extremely racist towards black people. They have an open air slave market in Libya right now.

Of course, the filthy buggers do like to rape white women though. Also white children. However, this might be due to the savagery of their race as opposed to the savagery of their religion.

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/art...mber-2015.html

Last edited by Gladiatrix; February 25th, 2019 at 11:49 PM.

Old February 25th, 2019 #3
ColdFire
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gladiatrix View Post
It is a death cult . .

Quote:
. . but I'm not so sure Muslims are into race mixing. I know Arabs are extremely racist towards black people.
. . I was mainly talking about the ancient Muslims . .

. . today most Muslims are mixed-race . .

. .that doesn’t come out of nowhere . . The ancient Arabs had a slave-trade with Africans ( wink ! . . wink . .! ! @Americans ( ! ) ) . . . today they look mongrel . . while this may have been the reality long time ago . .

( caucasian-looking Muslims . .)

. . today . .

. . today , most Muslims are more or less of this phenotype ( Middle-Eastern looking ) . . I might add that that didn‘t help their mentality . .

- - > in case yer interested : Present day Islam . . a haven for probably the most base people on the planet

. .Arabia is ‘the center‘ of Islam . . apart from that we have the Turks ( Caucasio-Asians ) ; some indigenous blacks who sympathize with Islam in Africa and ( by missionaries ) Islam also found its way to the Philippines . .

. . Muslims all more or less display the mentality of the mixed-race Arabs if you ask me . .It‘s almost as if this religion has some kind of curse to it . . .

. . some go as far as to call it the direct antithesis to Christianity , since Christianity claims to be a religion “centred around the light“ ; Islam is viewed as ‘a cult of darkness‘ . . . The moon , symbol of the eclipse , is one of its symbols . .

Quote:
They have an open air slave market in Libya right now.
Arabs are still “racist“ towards groids , despite being part-groids today themselves . .

Quote:
Of course, the filthy buggers do like to rape white women though. Also white children.

. . .

Quote:
However, this might bedue to the savagery of their race as opposed to the savagery of their religion.
. . the common race of the avarage Middle Eastern Arab summed up - - > mongrel . .

Mixed-race people often lack character , stability . . . So , yes , savage in a way . .

. .

Thread