VNN Media
VNN Digital Library
VNN Reader Mail
VNN Broadcasts

Old April 27th, 2009 #1
Alex Linder
Administrator

Default Examples of Conservative Cowardice

Conservatives can't be shamed because they lack honor. The value of this thread lies in teaching the unitiated the industry-standard techniques for pulling punches and preserving respectability.

Coward: Mark Hackard
Outlet: Takimag
Date: 4/9
Statement:

The U.S. embrace of Turkey is symptomatic of our secular elites’ disdain for the roots of Western culture, and their desire to replace it with something wholly alien. Such are the wages of an empty and world-flattening humanism.

Weasel words: elite and humanism. The writer knows that our elites are dominated by jews, and jews are the ones who want to pollute Europe with Muslims, just as they pollute America with Africans and Mexicans. Hackard doesn't dare say this because if he wrote accurately, he might endanger his paycheck.

Old April 28th, 2009 #2
Kievsky

Reality is forcing the coward-cons to dance closer and closer to that red line though, don't you think?

At the same time, newspapers are threatened with bankruptcy, and the addition of "comments" at the bottom of articles has destroyed the monopolistic voice of the writers. Newspaper writers nowadays are merely the opening comment, and the commenters come in and rip them to shreds.

The Boston Globe did an article about 5000 Afreakan refuse gees in Burlington, Vermont, and I posted the link, but not the writer's bilge. Instead, I posted the highly entertaining comments on the article.

Old April 28th, 2009 #3
Alex Linder
Administrator

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kievsky View Post
Reality is forcing the coward-cons to dance closer and closer to that red line though, don't you think?

At the same time, newspapers are threatened with bankruptcy, and the addition of "comments" at the bottom of articles has destroyed the monopolistic voice of the writers. Newspaper writers nowadays are merely the opening comment, and the commenters come in and rip them to shreds.

The Boston Globe did an article about 5000 Afreakan refuse gees in Burlington, Vermont, and I posted the link, but not the writer's bilge. Instead, I posted the highly entertaining comments on the article.
The paleocons are going the other way. Taki's vanity publication no longer allows comments because the WN, Captain Chaos in particular, were ripping his boys to shreds. The American Conservative never took comments, and Chronicles will tolerate virtually no disagreement with Fleming or Wilson. Neocon pages and blogs allow virtually no dissent from the party line. Liberalism can't survive honest debate and accurately recorded votes. It must lie, it must suppress, or it's out of business.

Old April 28th, 2009 #4
Julian Lüchow

Talking

Yeah, we had some fun berating the cowardly faileos last fall and winter. I posted there as 'Ryszard Anderszewski'. Taki has some interesting articles from time to time, but it's hard for that crowd to admit: No whites = no faileos. They do themselves no favors by ignoring us (just like the tories did themselves no favors by ignoring Enoch Powell - look what that got 'em).

Old April 29th, 2009 #5
Alex Linder
Administrator

Quote:
Originally Posted by Krystian Kowalczyk View Post
Yeah, we had some fun berating the cowardly faileos last fall and winter. I posted there as 'Ryszard Anderszewski'. Taki has some interesting articles from time to time, but it's hard for that crowd to admit: No whites = no faileos. They do themselves no favors by ignoring us (just like the tories did themselves no favors by ignoring Enoch Powell - look what that got 'em).
Eh, they're in it for the paycheck. Taki's a billionaire or a high-millionaire, he's willing to spend money to forward his views. There are plenty of Catholic nebbishes and sundry other nerdlingen willing to pour treacle for shekels. There's always a market for...

nostalgia
Schadenfreude
know-bettering
tut-tuttery
kibitzing
whining
religious tomfoolery
punch pulling
mock-toughery
safe 'radicalism'
written roller-coastering

..and professional conservatism serves it.

Old April 29th, 2009 #6
Julian Lüchow

Quote:
Originally Posted by Alex Linder View Post
Eh, they're in it for the paycheck. Taki's a billionaire or a high-millionaire, he's willing to spend money to forward his views. There are plenty of Catholic nebbishes and sundry other nerdlingen willing to pour treacle for shekels. There's always a market for...

nostalgia
Schadenfreude
know-bettering
tut-tuttery
kibitzing
whining
religious tomfoolery
punch pulling
mock-toughery
safe 'radicalism'
written roller-coastering

..and professional conservatism serves it.
Yes, and I suppose the "whippings" that they take for their false opposition viewpoints serve to further their marketability. It's a shame more folks don't see through this tactic.

Btw, I thought Taki lost a lot in this market crash. That's what he said in one of his posts. But then, who knows how much that really "harmed" him.

Some of the posters there that weren't WN were intelligent and didn't deserve having the door slammed on them for their loyalty. But I guess that illustrates the faileos true colors after all.

Old April 29th, 2009 #7
Alex Linder
Administrator

Quote:
Yes, and I suppose the "whippings" that they take for their false opposition viewpoints serve to further their marketability. It's a shame more folks don't see through this tactic.

Btw, I thought Taki lost a lot in this market crash. That's what he said in one of his posts. But then, who knows how much that really "harmed" him.

Some of the posters there that weren't WN were intelligent and didn't deserve having the door slammed on them for their loyalty. But I guess that illustrates the faileos true colors after all.
Faileos talk a good game. They're educated and some of them can be clever. But at the end of the day, they care about money and nothing else. They will never say anything that will hurt their precious careers, no matter how true it is or how necessary the public needs to hear it.

As for Taki, he did say he had money invested with Madoff.

Conservatism is a pose, more than anything. Faileos pose as the real and revolutionary alternative to liberalism, but in fact they are liberals themselves. Or, if they're not, they're too scared to go public with the fact, which in a writer amounts to the same thing. Faileos cannot allow open WN on their sites, from their readers, because it crashes the souffle and pierces the pose. The comments of truly free and fearless men show the paleos for what they are: punch pullers. And that is why the only truly harsh words you'll ever get from a faileo are directed at White nationalists. In a way, faileos are simply the most curlike and contemptible illiberals.

Old April 29th, 2009 #8
Alex Linder
Administrator

What kind of a politics can't survive and must suppress a reader's comment such as:

I can't help but notice that most of the people you call secular humanists are actually jews. Is it just that you enjoy typing the extra letters?

This is why I mock the conservatives as career girls. If you write about the eternal truths, and the need to preserve civilization, yet you're unwilling to write the truth when it might reduce your career prospects, how can you expect anyone to take you seriously? You can't. What you have to do, then, is pull the wool over the public's eyes. Prevent them from accessing the real thing so you don't look bad by comparison. Only then have you a chance of pulling off your charade.

I have lived this and I am not theorizing. Conservatism and conservatives is essentially organized cowardice. It's a way to jerk money out of the remember-whens, to generate support for jew-liberalism under false pretenses, and little else.

Old April 29th, 2009 #9
Julian Lüchow

Some of the faileos who don't do journalism, etc as a career were beginning to agree with us on the board, part of the reason they shut down comments to be sure. As long as they didn't have something hinging on holding the "correct" beliefs their racial loyalty was often, at least implicitly, on display. I remember one guy basically conceding your point that faileos have become enslaved by the PC paradigm. "Curlike illiberals" indeed. They know which side their bread's buttered on.

Switching gears, I don't know why Captainchaos doesn't come here, I know he reads the front page. He's still very active over at MR. He'd probably make a good host or at least contributor. Leaders with debating skills and intellect are more in demand with each passing day.

Old April 29th, 2009 #10
Julian Lüchow

Quote:
What kind of a politics can't survive and must suppress a reader's comment such as:

I can't help but notice that most of the people you call secular humanists are actually jews. Is it just that you enjoy typing the extra letters?

This is why I mock the conservatives as career girls. If you write about the eternal truths, and the need to preserve civilization, yet you're unwilling to write the truth when it might reduce your career prospects, how can you expect anyone to take you seriously? You can't. What you have to do, then, is pull the wool over the public's eyes. Prevent them from accessing the real thing so you don't look bad by comparison. Only then have you a chance of pulling off your charade.

I have lived this and I am not theorizing. Conservatism and conservatives is essentially organized cowardice. It's a way to jerk money out of the remember-whens, to generate support for jew-liberalism under false pretenses, and little else.
The same applies to academia. They are pusillanimous sheep who can't really speak the truth for fear of career loss. The whole of their activities amounts to herding the docile flock - much as the priests did way back in the "Dark Ages" (people don't change...).

That's why people like MacDonald are truly valuable - not just for their rarity but also for their valiant attempts to continue the intellectual tradition of the west.

Old April 29th, 2009 #11
Alex Linder
Administrator

Quote:
Some of the faileos who don't do journalism, etc as a career were beginning to agree with us on the board, part of the reason they shut down comments to be sure. As long as they didn't have something hinging on holding the "correct" beliefs their racial loyalty was often, at least implicitly, on display. I remember one guy basically conceding your point that faileos have become enslaved by the PC paradigm. "Curlike illiberals" indeed. They know which side their bread's buttered on.
As I've said many times, it's never the readers who have the problem with WN, it's always the owners/writers, for the reasons indicated. It is a general rule that the comments section of any rag/mag is always to the right of the editorial proper.

Quote:
Switching gears, I don't know why Captainchaos doesn't come here, I know he reads the front page. He's still very active over at MR. He'd probably make a good host or at least contributor. Leaders with debating skills and intellect are more in demand with each passing day.
Don't know him, but I enjoyed his posts at Takimag.

Old April 29th, 2009 #12
Alex Linder
Administrator

Quote:
Some of the faileos who don't do journalism, etc as a career were beginning to agree with us on the board, part of the reason they shut down comments to be sure.
People take things at face value. it is only the rise of the internet that has made most of the adult white male public, with limited time for politics, even aware there are alternatives to conservatism.

I was part of the last group coming of age before public Internet, mid-late eighties. Back then there were two main conservative publications. I grew up reading them, like many other people. I had no idea until I went into the field that professional conservatism was dominated by jews.

One of the most difficult obstacles we face is teaching our people not to take things at face value. The average person is always suspicious of the wrong things, which is a different way of saying that the belief in the divine right of kings has never really gone away, which must mean it's based in biology.

Old April 29th, 2009 #13
Alex Linder
Administrator

Quote:
The same applies to academia. They are pusillanimous sheep who can't really speak the truth for fear of career loss. The whole of their activities amounts to herding the docile flock - much as the priests did way back in the "Dark Ages" (people don't change...).

That's why people like MacDonald are truly valuable - not just for their rarity but also for their valiant attempts to continue the intellectual tradition of the west.
I agree, although in my opinion MacDonald is too lenient and respectful toward shysters like Gottfried who help the faileos perpetrate the charade that they take all comers. Notice that the only jew-crit you get at Takimag comes from Gottfried, and it is always a lead in to a greater, deeper, more hostile criticism of WASPs/Christians. Give with one hand, take away with the other. Jew Gottfried handles the nativist right for his Tribe - that is his function.

Old April 29th, 2009 #14
Alex Linder
Administrator

Quote:
The communists have been entrenched for so long that very few non-PCs ever get into the thing in the first place, they self-select out early.

Old April 29th, 2009 #15
Julian Lüchow

Quote:
One of the most difficult obstacles we face is teaching our people not to take things at face value. The average person is always suspicious of the wrong things, which is a different way of saying that the belief in the divine right of kings has never really gone away, which must mean it's based in biology.
Sure. Like one of the contributors to the LNSGP said once: 90% of people need to be told what to do, 9% can work independently toward some goal, 1% can formulate those goals. In short, we are herd animals for all of our pretensions. History and the here-and-now facts definitely are on the side of the "leadership principle" being true.

Old April 29th, 2009 #16
Julian Lüchow

Quote:
I agree, although in my opinion MacDonald is too lenient and respectful toward shysters like Gottfried who help the faileos perpetrate the charade that they take all comers. Notice that the only jew-crit you get at Takimag comes from Gottfried, and it is always a lead in to a greater, deeper, more hostile criticism of WASPs/Christians. Give with one hand, take away with the other. Jew Gottfried handles the nativist right for his Tribe - that is his function.
Yeah, it's annoying to always hear MacDonald on the defensive. Grow some balls, Kevin!

Anyway, I'm certain that Gottfried was the main force behind the shutting down of comments. He always had to clean up the mess after CC out-gunned Spencer or Zmirak. Eventually, he realized that CC couldn't be deterred, nor could he be intellectually bettered by that lot, so he went ahead with the "final solution." Censorship - the last refuge of cowards.

Old April 29th, 2009 #17
Alex Linder
Administrator

Quote:
Yeah, it's annoying to always hear MacDonald on the defensive. Grow some balls, Kevin!

Anyway, I'm certain that Gottfried was the main force behind the shutting down of comments. He always had to clean up the mess after CC out-gunned Spencer or Zmirak. Eventually, he realized that CC couldn't be deterred, nor could he be intellectually bettered by that lot, so he went ahead with the "final solution." Censorship - the last refuge of cowards.
They're complete cowards. Those they lead are the intellectually lost, the type of nitwits who bring in kike Gottfried to speak at their Constitution worship society annual munch-n-drone. Funny thing was, when I was making a spate of posts, one of the nitwits said I was a coward for not posting under my real name (which I had been until banned), so I did, along with address and phone, and then... he erased the whole thing! That's the level of these people. Everything they write is written with one worried eye on its reception, one hopeful eye on the bank ledger. Very adjustable, very adaptable, very flexible, very...impotent, these clowns.

Old April 29th, 2009 #18
Steve B
Banned

Quote:
They're complete cowards. Those they lead are the intellectually lost, the type of nitwits who bring in kike Gottfried to speak at their Constitution worship society annual munch-n-drone. Funny thing was, when I was making a spate of posts, one of the nitwits said I was a coward for not posting under my real name (which I had been until banned), so I did, along with address and phone, and then... he erased the whole thing! That's the level of these people. Everything they write is written with one worried eye on its reception, one hopeful eye on the bank ledger. Very adjustable, very adaptable, very flexible, very...impotent, these clowns.
The only place on the net that Linder can post using his real name is on his own forum. hehe

Old April 29th, 2009 #19
BryanVP
Señor Member

Conservatives, will accuse Liberals of being too Liberal. Liberals don't care though. Conservatives are the other hand are scared shitless of being deemed too extreme. There's no such thing as a Conservative media. What's considered conservative is a complete joke. It's pathetic that the only radio host who will even beat near the truth with some topics is that jew Michael Weiner, and that's just with topics like Immigration. He always accuses people of being anti-semite, racist, nut jobs, etc etc.

Another guy I listen to time to time is a guy named Neal Boortz. He even said it was okay for blacks to vote for Obama just because they were black. He would quickly insult, and then hang up on any white caller who even brought Obama's race, or birth place up in a conversation. The conservatives show the same double standards towards whites they accuse the liberals of doing.

When they brought up that Garafelo dyke on Fox News, they simply disagreed with her. They said the tea parties were nothing to do with racism. BUT They did not go into any detail of how words like that are always quickly used to slander anyone who has disagreed with liberals in the past. They never talk about how the jews, or israeli's whichever they'd prefer to call them try to play both sides of the field. One of those blonde female radio hosts used to date Keith Olbermann. There's no real disagreement or feuding between any of them.

No chance in either of the aforementioned lot of people awakening, or changing in the slightest away -- Unless it's even more towards the jew agenda. Regular everyday people who lean towards the right, I've had minor success with reaching lately. It's been enough success that it's made me realize there is a small spot of hope for the future of the white race. The devout Christians are by far the most hard headed of this lot. That I've come across at least. Even if they recognize the evil of the jews, they say that it's evil to do anything against them because their god cares for those who care for Israel or something ridiculous like that.

That's why I think that Christian Identity is beneficial for some people. If they can use the Bible that the Christians believe in, to prove the Jews aren't gods people anymore, in order to bring a Christian around to being jew smart, and racially aware. It's worth it even if you disagree with Christian Identity.

Old April 30th, 2009 #20
BryanVP
Señor Member

Billy O'Reilly on Obamas Press Conference: "What did the right-wing bloggers have to say about it? There are loony right-wingers out there always trying to get Obama."

Tags
cowardice, paleocons, takimag

Thread