VNN Media
VNN Digital Library
VNN Reader Mail
VNN Broadcasts

Old March 16th, 2013 #3501
Donald E. Pauly
Banned

Angry No Missing Silver

For newbies and those like Bev who have not read the thread, here is a silver inventory from the FBI that I posted. I corrected the outdated link. All silver was found in Steele's bedroom by the 15 man search team. They had to damage outbuilding sheet rock to inspect hidden safes in them. They were empty. Steele lied repeatedly about the government keeping his silver when in fact it most of it was returned five days later.

At the time that Cyndi filed for divorce he had about 10,000 ounces. There was about 11,000 ounces present before he sold off some in May just before his arrest. There is no proof that the money from this sale ever showed up in his checking account. Cyndi claimed that it had but no proof was ever given. My guess is that much of that money went to Tatyana without Cyndi knowing about it. She was in Oregon at the time taking care of her mother.

The myth of the stolen silver comes from a letter to Ingri Cassel from Steele. He claimed that Fairfax has stolen three stashes worth each $15,000 each. It was an alibi that he dreamed up without doing his homework. That would have been about 2,500 ounces at the time or 77 kilograms (170 pounds). He could not possibly have known that any silver was missing.

Fairfax could therefore have not stolen any silver from outbuildings without destroying the walls. Steele's son Rex supposed checked those hiding places and found them empty. This is impossible and a lie. The defense never showed that Fairfax sold any silver besides the 600 ounces that he claimed Steele gave him to kill his wife. The government produced checks for those sales totaling about $10,000. Fairfax didn't hide the sale of 600 ounces. Why would he hide the sale of the other 1,900 if he had stolen the 2,500? It is another proof that Steele was crazy that he paid Fairfax in silver, knowing it would be difficult for him to sell it without leaving a trail.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Donald E. Pauly View Post
From the transcript 3-661-1 at http://steelewentcrazy.org/steele/day3.pdf , $123,850 worth of silver was returned by the FBI on 16 June, 2010. Spot closed that day at $18.50. $25,300 was retained for evidence until it was returned the following February. This works out to 6694 ounces plus about 1367 ounces kept by the FBI for evidence. This is 8062 ounces total. Steel sold off about 3,000 troy in addition in May about the time that he was supposedly talking with Fairfax about the hit on his wife. According to Cyndi, most of this $45,000 was still in his checking account when he was arrested.

Old March 16th, 2013 #3502
Donald E. Pauly
Banned

Default Self Professed Former Steele Cheerleader

I am a fully recovered former Steele cheerleader. This old post shows my recovery process. It is now clear that there was no entrapment. Fairfax went to the FBI long after he had installed the pipe bomb on Cyndi's truck. I had no idea at the time that Cyndi was a gold digging race traitor who wants her husband locked up in prison for life.

Quote:
Thanks for the kind words. My first reaction was that Steele was framed. Bit by bit however, the weight of the evidence convinces me that he was entrapped as the result of serious brain damage from his aorta surgery. I fear that the government is not bluffing about having letters to the supposed Ukranian girlfriend and other corroborating evidence.

There are entire tribes of Negroes in the woodpiles of both sides of this case and they will not come out until trial . It does us no good to bury our heads in the ground like the proverbial ostrich. This tale is a tragedy from start to finish and a loser for both sides.

It is good for readers to go over the two or three of Steele's letters which have been posted here and you will see what I mean. My conclusions do not diminish the fact that Fairfax is a world class scumbag . He is one of the blackest Negroes in the government's woodpile. If the government had any decency, they would dismiss this case with prejudice and let Cyndi give her man the care that he needs.

Old March 16th, 2013 #3503
Donald E. Pauly
Banned

Smile A Prophet on Attorney's Fees

Quote:
Originally Posted by Alex Linder View Post
26 July, 2010
No, you're not. Let me make it clear, I'm not against donating. I will donate myself. But I don't believe that donations will change anything fundamental. We've seen it too many times. Huge amounts of money raised simply go in the pockets of the attorney, and don't provide any real help for the victim.

If Ed is indeed the victim here, then someone, either a very close friend, or, best of all, his wife, needs to step up and lead a campaign to tell the world that he is being framed. That is what will help. Money/lawers etc will do very little.
Mr Linder correctly predicted that money would go into the pockets of an attorney and it came to pass. He failed to predict that most of it would go into Cyndi's pocket.

Old March 17th, 2013 #3504
patriot
Banned

Default frame up

We know the government lies and frames people all the time. They framed Matt Hale. They murdered Randy Weaver's wife and son, because they wanted to go after Richard Butler. We know they intentionally murdered those children in Waco and Oklahoma City and what about 9/11?
A country with Crips and Bloods murdering whites to join the gangs and selling tons of drugs, but not once have they infiltrated those gangs and put them out of business. They could send in a few black FBI agents and inside of 3 months they could arrest half a million blacks, but then it would look real bad.
If the KKK were selling drugs they would infiltrate them all over the country and take a couple years and then shut the whole business down. One black person can be killed and they take every dime the KKK has, but the Crips and Bloods have killed hundreds of whites, but you have heard nothing.

The OSI, CIA and FBI are controlled by the Jews right now. They have way on more control of this country than they had of Russia or Germany and that means bad times ahead. Those agents will do the work for their Jewish masters.

Old March 17th, 2013 #3505
Bev
drinking tea

Quote:
For newbies and those like Bev who have not read the thread, here is a silver inventory from the FBI that I posted. I corrected the outdated link. All silver was found in Steele's bedroom by the 15 man search team. They had to damage outbuilding sheet rock to inspect hidden safes in them. They were empty. Steele lied repeatedly about the government keeping his silver when in fact it most of it was returned five days later.
So you don't have any proof then, but threw in another lie about me just for bonus points. That the FBI didn't find it doesn't mean he didn't have it.

Old March 17th, 2013 #3506
Bev
drinking tea

Quote:
Mr Linder correctly predicted that money would go into the pockets of an attorney and it came to pass. He failed to predict that most of it would go into Cyndi's pocket.
Another claim that you have no proof of!

Old March 17th, 2013 #3507
patriot
Banned

Default Steele

Quote:
Edgar Steele could have done like all the other lawyers and not be in this mess. He did something about it. What has any other lawyer done? They wouldn't even allow Matt Hale to practice law and then framed him.

Compare Edgar Steele to an FBI agent. Which one would you trust? FBI agents kill children and have done it several times the past twenty years.

FBI agents are trained by the Mossad. Now ain't that a bite in the ass. They train them so they can brainwash them. I bet they tell FBI agents the enemies are KKK, Nazis, Arabs, southern whites, and anyone with a white pride symbol. BUt certainly not Israelis the ones who committed 9/11 and what they do to poor Palestinians I would think the FBI would tell them to get screwed, but I assume Freeh who headed them was a Jew.

The head of the OSI and CIA are Jewish and this is what happens everytime. A Jew is appointed to head these agencies and that means said times ahead. Good times for Mossad agents and left wing garbage.

Old March 17th, 2013 #3508
Donald E. Pauly
Banned

Smile Read the Thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by patriot View Post
Edgar Steele could have done like all the other lawyers and not be in this mess. He did something about it. What has any other lawyer done? They wouldn't even allow Matt Hale to practice law and then framed him.

Compare Edgar Steele to an FBI agent. Which one would you trust? FBI agents kill children and have done it several times the past twenty years.

FBI agents are trained by the Mossad. Now ain't that a bite in the ass. They train them so they can brainwash them. I bet they tell FBI agents the enemies are KKK, Nazis, Arabs, southern whites, and anyone with a white pride symbol. BUt certainly not Israelis the ones who committed 9/11 and what they do to poor Palestinians I would think the FBI would tell them to get screwed, but I assume Freeh who headed them was a Jew.

The head of the OSI and CIA are Jewish and this is what happens everytime. A Jew is appointed to head these agencies and that means said times ahead. Good times for Mossad agents and left wing garbage.
While you have repeatedly made some good points about the government framing White Nationalists, they are irrelevant. It did not happen here. You are a babe in the woods on this thread. Steele went crazier than a shithouse rat after he had aorta surgery. He wrote several steamy love letters from his jail cell to his Ukrainian honey. At the time he was awaiting trial for trying to blow his wife up with a pipe bomb.

This the the 7th posting here of A PORTION of the love letters for newbies and people like Bev who have not read the thread. Hopefully, repetition will work to get her to understand. Steele admitted at sentencing that he wrote the letters and "He had his reasons". I just noticed that he claimed to have been on Skype with Tatyana a day or so before he was arrested. His wife was in Oregon at the time and could not see him playing with Tatyana on the computer. He blames his EX WIFE for not sending Eddie Bear to Tatyana!

Quote:
Lovestruck Lawyer

(This is) Page 1097 of transcript of the letter written from jail to his true love Tatyana Loginova. I have cleaned up the numbers from the text. I have posted this before I have fully cleaned it up to get forum members a feel for it.

How touching it is that Steele worries about getting his Ukrainian honey her Teddy bear while he is locked up on charges of murdering his wife. This is the one that he told his son that he was worried that his wife would find. He blames her for this whole mess.

This transcript should settle the issue as of whether or not he has gone crazy. The Judenpresse missed their bet by not publishing this. Perhaps they didn't want the public to know that Steele had gone bat shit crazy.

BTW he was clearly lying about there being thousands of hours of tapes of his voice over the internet. At 30 minutes per week, this is 26 hours per year. Ten years makes 260 hours. The letter disappoints me. I thought that you had to be a much better liar to get out of law school.

Quote:
http://steelewentcrazy.org/steele/day5.pdf
5-1096-14

26 and 27 June, 2010 Spokane County Jail, Spokane Washington.

Needless to say, I miss you something terrible. It has been nearly three weeks since we last saw each other via Skype. Had I known this would happen, I would never have let you go that morning."

I know that I am supposed to act as though I am genuinely interested in other girls, I know that I should play hard to get. I know that I should act as though I am the prize here, not you. I don't want to play games with you. Always, I have told you the simple truth about how I feel about you, and I promise always to do just that. "You will come to Kiev for a couple of days after I first arrive. And then, all too soon, I will have to take you to the airport for your flight back to Lugansk. I know that I will then be even more lost without you than I am now.

I will come to Lugansk sooner than I planned and find reasons to hang around. Think seriously on coming with me on a tour of Crimea, Sweetheart. "I drive myself crazy thinking of these times and of you, Tanya. I so long to finally be at your side and hear that sparkling laugh and see your beautiful smile in person, my love."

I have been doodling with months and countries. I'm determined to live outside America when this is all over. Listen, Sweetheart, to what I have come up with and tell me what you think:

May-September, five months, Ukraine.
October-December, three months, USA.
12/28-1/15, half month, Ukraine.
January 15th-April, three-and-a-half months, Panama,

So we spend winter someplace warm, and we both get to spend Christmas with our families. Ukraine would be our home base. With our permanent family home there, we would rent or stay in hotels whenever outside Ukraine. I can write anywhere, of course, and would plan on producing two books each year, easy to do, and will provide us a very comfortable income, too.

You could, perhaps, go to school in Panama, if you like, or summer school in Ukraine, or we could find you something to do -- work at something, language instructions? Take care of our babies, make love to me, whatever will make you happy. You get to be near friends, family for half of every year. I get the same for three months each year. We both get to be warm for the winter, which can be like a huge, extended vacation each year. Our kids learn both Russian and English as they grow up. It sounds great to me. What do you think, my love?"

July 3, I wish my son would come back up. Your surprise was sitting on the table in my house when all this happened. My ex promised me that she would mail it to you over a month ago, but I just learned that she never mailed it to you. I'm so sorry, Sweetheart. I'm trying to get one of the kids to get it from her and get it mailed to you. Your surprise, is a teddy bear that I have named 'Eddie Bear,' a copy of my book, and a copy of a magazine about the area.

I hope you haven't given up on me, Tanya. This truly has been out of my control. Remember how much I care for you always. I hope you haven't given up on me, Tanya. This truly has been out of my control. Remember how much I care for you always. I begin to suspect that my ex may be behind all this. I will tell you all about her another time. She knows that you are very special to me, and I am sure that's why she hasn't sent your box, as she promised me that she would do.

Two weeks ago, I was arrested on a phoney charge and now sit in jail, awaiting my trial now set for the end of August. This will be the trial of my life. I hope to win it, of course. Never before have I ever been in jail or even arrested. This has been a huge shock to me but not really a surprise. They have been after me for a long time because of my outspoken criticism of U.S. government and power brokers, both in my writing and in my public speeches.

This is a side of me that I am sure you have yet to discover, my love. I was to tell you--I was to tell you all about it when we meet in Kiev this year, and I still will.

The charge against me is false (underlined), Tanya. Here is what happened: A man who worked for me stole silver bullion that I had hidden on my property, about U.S. $45,000, in parenthesis. He tried to kill me before I discovered the theft but failed. Then he went to the ADL, an American Jewish organization, that has hated me for many years because of cases I have tried as a lawyer and because of my writings and speeches. The ADL manufactured audiotapes using recordings this man secretly had made of me talking and also using some of many thousands of hours of audio of mine available over the Internet. The phoney tapes make it sound like I tried to hire the man to kill my ex-wife.

Last edited by Donald E. Pauly; March 17th, 2013 at 11:00 AM. Reason: format

Old March 17th, 2013 #3509
Donald E. Pauly
Banned

Smile Patriot Is Awakening

I just got this PM from Patriot and I don't think that s(he)? will mind if I post it. He? is stirring on the path to truth. I have made a bit of inquiry with the Ukrainian Embassy. There was no reply to my first email but have not had time to finish the job. Tatyana's type is a dime a dozen. The real issue here is that Steele clearly went crazy.

This would be a wonderful project for him/her to investigate. I have been doing all of the work. Tatyana was an unusually cooperative witness for reasons that are not clear. According to http://steelewentcrazy.org/steele/day5.pdf page 1040, her name is
Tatyana Vadimovna Loginova. Of course her real name is in the Cyrillic alphabet. Why don't you get her to post here? She is clearly computer literate. Kievsky can translate Ukrainian for us. The google translator is plenty good if he doesn't get the job done.

Here is a clue for you at

http://steelewentcrazy.org/steele/day5.pdf

page 1042

Declarations of Nicholas Panone,
Instant Message and Email Exchanges from
RomanticTours.com for time periods 01/01/10
to 06/13/10; 01/01/09 to 11/01/09; 11/02/09
to 06/14/10, disclosed in Discovery on
04/12/2011................................. V4/819

Quote:

Private Message 1650 GMT 17 March, 2013
patriot

steele
Does anyone know who this girl is and her address? SOMething happens to men with these girls. Iknow a guy who was 75 years old thinking about one.
They say guys think they can hellp these girls. So they can be their svior. But he should not have done it behind his wife's back. I would like to get her email and see what she hass to sayNow I would be disappointed if Edgar tried to kill his wife, but it doesn't amke sense he would get someone to do it. I mean he seems too smart for that

Last edited by Donald E. Pauly; March 17th, 2013 at 12:09 PM. Reason: add clue

Old March 17th, 2013 #3510
Donald E. Pauly
Banned

Smile A Very Well Informed Poster

I just came across this website and know nothing about it. It appears to be the best synopsis of the case IN ONE PLACE. It may be written by a Jew but if so, a very well informed Jew with access to VNN. I haven't studied it yet.

Quote:
http://www.nukeisraelnow.com/Journal...dgarSteele.htm

BLAME THE JEWS!

Edgar Steele does not belong in the line of holocaust deniers who have been jailed or killed for their beliefs. Steele is an old man who tried to kill his wife and, when he failed, pulled the mantle of martyrdom over his shoulders to hide his crime.

November 16, 2009 Edgar Steele wrote on his website: "I honestly believe that if we were to add a little LSD to the water supply every Monday morning, war and discord of every sort would vanish from the face of the Globe. Did you know that LSD is chemically identical to a substance produced in exceedingly small quantities in the human brain, by the way? ... It is no accident that Kesey was an early proponent and user of LSD (see Tom Wolfe’s seminal "Electric Kool Aid Acid Test" for a brilliant account of a real-life journey down author Ken Kesey’s road to self discovery)"

November 21, 2009 Edgar had a heart attack At his trial, it came out that Edgar had sent over 14,000 emails to Ukrainian women seeking husbands. One can only speculate as to how many of these emails were sent by Edgar while he was enjoying his road to self-discovery during the next six days. What is known is that six days after the "Acid Test" comment in his blog,.

In the hospital, Edgar woke up in a hissy. One can easily imagine what he was thinking: "What if Cyndi reads the emails? What if somebody steals the silver? I gotta get outa here." Edgar yelled at Allen Banks to get out of the hospital and he told Cyndi to get out of his life. Cyndi realized Edgar was sincere but in good conscience she could not leave him in such poor physical health. She told Edgar she would not discuss divorce for six months to give him time to heal. Then she split her time between her bed-ridden mother and her bed-ridden husband, constantly driving from Oregon to Idaho. When Cyndi was gone Edgar was free to indulge his internet dating addiction. He emailed, Skyped and sent presents to the beauitful blondes of the Ukraine. After sending out a hundred thousand emails, Edgar settled on a beauty named Tatyana Vadimovna Loginova. Edgar told her he was divorced and looking for a wife. He offered to move to the Ukraine or let Loginova move to the United States to live with him. For added spice, Edgar included Cyndi in his affairs, telling her that he was doing research on Mail Order Bride Scams. Cyndi and Ed spent time together laughing as Edgar showed Cyndi the emails and laughed at how silly girls could be. The real question was how could Cyndi be so silly in light of the fact that she had already filed for Divorce in 2000 because Edgar was engaged in internet dating, passing himself off as a free man when he was married to Cyndi.

LSD, old age and moral weakness took its toll on Edgar and at some point in 2009 he confided to his handyman, Larry Fairfax that he wanted Cyndi out of his life. He did not want to go through another divorce with her because the last time he had attempted a divorce she had asked for $1200 a month in alimony and child support plus the house and half the assets. Murder was a lot cheaper.

Fairfax saw an opportunity to take advantage of an old man. He was very agreeable to Edgar's fantasies and offered to do the dirty deed for money. Fairfax never intended to kill Cyndi but he figured there wouldn't be anything Edgar could do once he gave Fairfax the money. Edgar, on his part, was similarly defrauding Larry, promising to pay Larry $25,000 after Cyndi was killed in a staged automobile accident which Edgar said would result in a windfall of $100,000 in insurance money from a non-existent insurance policy. After dickering a bargain was struck: Larry would kill Cyndi and her mother for $10,000 before the murder and, when the insurance paid off, Edgar would give Larry another $25,000. Larry was to put a bomb under Cyndi's car and a bomb under Edgar's car. Cyndi and her mother were to be blown up and after the murder, Edgar was to find the bomb under his car and could claim that Jewish organizations had tried to kill both him and his wife because of Edgar's public denial of the holocaust.

Edgar embellished his idea of blaming the Jews after he was arrested in a letter he wrote to Ingri Cassel. In that letter Edgar said,

"This guy (Larry) had offered to be a hit man before, more than once, but I dismissed him as a harmless buffoon. I had told him of the ADL and its hatred for me. This murder-for-hire plot is beyond my hillbilly hitman, so I assume he went to the ADL, which either fabricated tapes that he played for the FBI recorder or produced a mimic of me to make the tapes for the FBI on the spot. Regardless, I have been framed and set-up! BTW, the ADL was quoted extensively in the government’s opening papers in court."

Larry was having fun playing on Edgar's mental instability, especially after Edgar actually gave him $10,000 as a pre-payment. But then Larry had to face reality. He had to come up with a real murder. So, Larry put a dud bomb under Cyndi's car for Edgar's approval and tried to think fast. He could not think fast. There was no way out of the situation that now faced Larry. He had to admit to Edgar that the bomb had not gone off.

Larry had not been prepared for Edgar's reaction. Edgar yelled at Larry that he better get the job done right because if he didn't Edgar would get someone else to do it and he would have the new guy kill Larry too. In a fit of anger Edgar showed Larry his gun collection and told him he could bury Larry's body with his back hoe in 15 minutes. Then Edgar ordered Larry to remove the bomb from underneath his car. Larry obeyed Edgar and removed the bomb from underneath Edgar's car. Larry was genuine afraid that Edgar would have him killed so he went to his family for advice. They called a family friend who had been a judge and was now practicing as a lawyer. Larry decided to follow the attorney's advice which was to turn himself into the police, report Edgar's more serious crime, and get off with a lesser sentence for cooperating with the police.

In Edgar’s letter from jail to Ingri Cassell he said,

"Knowing I would discover the theft & know it was him, he tried to kill me with two pipe bombs he placed on the cars he knew I drove. They both failed to go off. Cyndi left town with one before he removed it, which led to the discovery of the car bomb on our Mitsubishi SUV."

Larry was too ashamed to tell the police about the bomb he had placed under Cyndi's car so, before he went to the police, Larry took a friend with him to Oregon to remove the bomb from under Cyndi's car. Larry could remove the bomb because he would be recognized if Cyndi saw him so he had his friend go to Cyndi's car to remove the bomb. The friend could see no bomb under the car. Larry assumed that providence was with him and that the bomb had miraculously dropped off Cyndi's car without exploding so there would be no reason to tell the police about the bomb.

June 8, 2010 Larry went to the police who told him what to do. Larry was to talk to Edgar wearing a recording device while the police arranged the rest of the arrest. If Larry would help them convict Edgar, Larry could stay out of jail and end up with probation. the police showed Larry how to walk with a recording device and they told him to get Edgar to agree to an alibi which, when Edgar used the alibi, would convict him as if it were a confession. The alibi was that Edgar was to go on a trip with a friend to get some lumber while Larry was killing Cyndi and her mother. If anything went wrong, and Larry was implicated, Edgar would deny all knowledge of the crime and would have his alibi. It was fun for Larry to be used in the place of an undercover agent but somehow it never felt right to tell the police about the dud bomb that he had placed under Cyndi's car and it was unnecessary because the bomb had fallen off the car without exploding so Larry did not tell the police about the bomb. In the presence of the police who were directing the Larry's side of the conversation, Larry called Edgar and told him he had thought it over and agreed to go through with the deal but he needed to talk over some details.

July 9, 2010 Larry went to Edgar's house. The police took a video tape of Larry entering the premises to establish Larry's identity and the time of his entry. Edgar took Larry to the field where they mainly talked about chores that Edgar wanted Larry to do, like taking care of the horses and working on various maintenance projects. In the middle of these discussions about chores Edgar would lower his voice and move closer to Larry so that he could not be heard by anyone on the outside. He told Larry he wanted the job done right because Edgar did not want to end up taking care of a paraplegic. He promised to give Larry an extra $25,000 if a $100,000 insurance policy paid off. This was a lie since there was no insurance policy but Larry didn't know that. He promised to connect the death to the automobile and if the bomb didn't go off, Larry would run Cyndi off the road and kill her that way. The murder had to be connected to the automobile to get the insurance money.

Larry, following instructions from the police to create an alibi, said to Edgar, "What if something goes wrong?"

"What could go wrong," Edgar asked.

"Well, if I make a mistake, if I get caught or something."

"If you get caught I will disavow the entire thing. You will be on your own," Edgar said.

"Yes, I understand that," Larry said, "But I mean for your sake, shouldn't we come up with a plan in case something goes wrong?"

"What kind of plan," Edgar asked.

"You could say you thought Cyndi was having an affair with me," Larry said. "That would put the blame on me."

"Yeah, that's right," Edgar said, "If something goes wrong, that's what I will do."

Larry and Edgar talked more about the chores. Edgar moved away from Larry and talked more freely when he was talking about the chores, but whenever he discussed the murder plot he moved closer to Larry. This created anomalies in the tape because Edgar was farther away from the tape when he was talking about the chores and when he talked about the murder he moved closer to Larry, and to the microphone that Larry was wearing, so Edgar's voice sounded closer and stronger on the tape.

June 10, 2010 Larry came to Edgar's house a second time. Again the police videotaped Larry's entry and exit from the premises. Again the men went to the field and again Edgar talked about chores and lowered his voice and got closer to Larry when they discussed the murder.

According to his instructions from the police Larry said, "You need an alibi."

Edgar said, "I'll go into town with a friend of mine so that while you are killing Cyndi and her mom I will be talking to people in the post office, the drug store, the lumber yard, and I will make myself memorable so they will testify that I was with them at the time of the crime."

Edgar called his friend, Allen Banks, to have him pick him up and take him to the lumber store the next morning.

June 11, 2010 the police knocked on Edgar's door. At the same time other police officers were knocking on Cyndi's door in Oregon. The police wanted to have the two confrontations take place at the same time so the police in Oregon stayed outside of Cyndi's mother's house until they got the signal from the police in Idaho that they were talking to Edgar.

The police told Edgar that his wife had been killed in an automobile accident and Larry Fairfax was involved. They noted that Edgar showed no particular emotion to the announcement of his wife's death but was too befuddled to take the bait.

The police helped him. "We think Larry was having an affair with Cyndi. Did that ever occur to you?"

Edgar woke up. "Well," he said, agreeing that there might have been an affair between Cyndi and Larry, "They have been spending a lot of time together."

That was all the police needed to have Edgar corroborate the plan they had taped the previous two days. They lowered the boom on Edgar.

"Cyndi is not dead and Larry has told us everything," they said. Edgar went into shock. His bowels released into his pants, causing the odor of feces to permeate the room. The police took that as an admission. They put Edgar under arrest.

Just at that point Allen Banks drove his truck up to the residence to take Edgar to the lumber store. He was surprised to see several police cars parked in the driveway so he stopped his truck, turned off the ignition, and waited to see what was going on.

Jubilantly one of the officers ran outside to announce to the many police cars that had gathered around the scene, "We got it! We have everything we need."

Allen Banks saw the police make this announcement and knew that Edgar was in trouble. Then he saw the police bring Edgar out in handcuffs and put Edgar into a police car. That's all Allen Banks knew about the situation until much later when Edgar's supporters started meeting with each other to piece together what could have happened to their hero. One thing they agreed on was that Edgar was innocent and that the Jews had framed him.

"This whole thing isn t logical." Banks said later. "Ed is a very intelligent man. Intelligent men don t hire their plumber to kill their wife and mother in law. Plus, he has been quite ill over the past year."

June 15, 2010 was the date of Edgar's arraignment. Cyndi had arranged for a lawyer to represent Edgar at the arraignment. On her way from Oregon to the Idaho courthouse, Cyndi decided to kill some time before the arraignment to have her car lubricated. The man at the Quick Lube raised Cyndi's car and saw the bomb. He told Cyndi to look at it and wanted to know what she wanted to do. She broke down in tears so the Quick Lube guy called the police who removed the bomb. Shaken, Cyndi continued her drive to Edgar's arraignment.

Traffic was held up because of the bomb scare so Edgar's attorney was late. When he finally arrived, Edgar railed at him, "You're fired! I'll represent myself!"

Edgar gained celebrity in the White Power community by articulating its edgiest doctrines. There is no doubt that Edgar was a smart man. He was licensed to practice law in three states. He could articulate complicated ideas. His carrot red hair, pink eye lids and lurching gait precluded him from competing physically with the handsome, blonde men of the movement for which he struggled to compensate by being smart and edgy. Sometimes Edgar enraged the nonwhite communities to the point that they made telephone calls to the house and Cyndi was frightened when anti-white activists made telephoned threats to the house. Death threats were a badge of honor in the White Power community. Death threats indicated that you had hit a nerve by telling the truth.

The FBI Came to Oregon to Warn Cyndi That She was in Danger.

Cyndi was taking care of her mother in Oregon when she heard a knock on the door. Cyndi opened the door and was surprised to see two agents from the FBI standing on the porch. The agents told Cyndi that they had been informed by Larry Fairfax that Edgar was planning to kill Cyndi and her mother.

Mission Impossible.

According to Edgar Steele, he was the victim of a Mission Impossible plot to make him appear to be guilty by creating an audio tape of snippets of his voice threatening to kill Cyndi.

While he was in jail asserting his innocence he was writing letters to the beautiful Loginova. "I miss you so much. I seem to dream about you every night. I found myself daydreaming about you being near me... It has been nearly 3 weeks since we last saw each other via Skype."

"I can’t help imagining you climbing in beside me and what it would be like to hold you and see your smile up close and kiss me."

While Edgar was conducting this love affair with the fair Loginova, Cyndi was making public appearances telling audiences how much Edgar loved her and asking for donations for his legal defense.

The Trial - Prosecution

The Prosecution opened their case with audio recordings of two telephone conversations from Edgar Steele, calling from jail, to tell his son and his wife that she should "stand like a rhinoceros in the road" in denying that the voices on tapes that would be played in court "are not my husband’s voice." This was to create an undisputed sample of Edgar’s voice.

Next the Prosecution presented letters written by Steele from his jail cell to the blonde and beautiful Tatyana Vadimovna Loginova, from the Ukraine. This letter related to Tatyana how much in love he was with her while languishing in his cell.

The Prosecution showed receipts from three coin dealers: Coin Nutz, DJ Coins and Coin Corner amounting to $40,000. This refuted what Steele said late June of 2010 in a letter to his followers he sent from jail. "My hillbilly handyman stumbled across a stash of silver bullion in one of my outbuildings – then searched and found two others (@ $15,000 & $45,000 total)."

The Prosecution climaxed their case with two audio recordings of conversations between Edgar Steele and Larry Fairfax on June 9the and June 10th of 2010 in which Edgar and Larry planned the murders. At the time of these recordings Fairfax had already confessed to the police and was wearing a wire placed on him by the police. The prosecution also offered two time-stamped videos to prove that the voices on the audio were of Larry and Edgar. The first video showed Larry entering the Steele residence and the second video showed Larry leaving the Steele resident.

Then the Prosecution showed the jury photographs of the bomb which Larry had placed underneath Cyndi’s car.

The Prosecution showed the jury photographs of silver which they took from under the floorboards of the Steele residence at the time of the arrest. This was to show that Edgar hoarded silver to further support their claim that Edgar had sold silver to three silver dealers for the $40,000 he had told his wife had been stolen from them by Larry. The Defense objected to these photographs claiming that the silver was irrelevant to the case but the judge overruled these objections.

A video deposition of Tatyana Vadimovna Loginova was admitted into evidence to support her testimony by remote video from the Ukraine that she and he had voluminous communications on a dating website, RomanticTours.com. The Prosecution introduced the Declamation of Nicholas Pantone, an officer of RomanticTours.com to show activity from January 2010 to June 13, 2010 between Tatyana and Edgar as further support to Tatyana’s testimony that they had an intimate relationship.

The Prosecution showed the jury $400.00 which was the money given to Larry Fairfax by Edgar Steele on June 29, 2010 to pay for Larry’s trip to Oregon.

Then the Prosecutor proved the chain of custody as to the bomb Larry wired to Cyndi’s car as well as bailing wire and the second pipe bomb which Larry was to put under Edgar’s car to make it appear that the ADD was after him to blame the Jews.

The Prosecution used a Power Point Show to point out to the jury how the bomb under Cyndi’s car was constructed with the fuse cut in several places which supported Larry’s assertion that he had constructed the bomb so that it would not go off. Then the power point show went on to prove that the electrical tape which was used to cover the fuse and the areas of separation in the fuse was itself, good enough as a heat conducted to assure that if ignited, the bomb would go off and Cyndi would have been killed in an explosion.

The next evidence in the Prosecution’s case was checks from Coinnuts and deposit slips which proved that Edgar put the $40,000 into a bank other than one he shared with Cyndi.

The Prosecution showed that Cyndi had filed for divorce in 2001 naming as her reason, Edgar’s addiction to internet dating.

At that point the Prosecution reminded the jury of the gravity of the situation by introducing explosive powder which was retrieved from the bomb, another photographs of the silver obtained from Edgar’s stash at the Steele residence, a nasty email from Edgar to Cyndi in 2000, and finally the profile pages of Tatyana and Edgar from RomanticTours.com.

The White Power community rallied around Cyndi Steele to save their hero. She valiantly stood up to all of the prosecution’s accusations. She scoffed at the accusations that her husband had affection for another female saying that she had known all the time that Edgar was writing emails to women in the Ukraine, that the two of them had laughed sadistically at the silliness of females in these affairs. She told the press that Edgar was doing research on Russian Bride scams and had sent, not just the 14,000 emails they Prosecution used as evidence of Edgar’s love for Tatyana, but that he had sent a hundred thousand emails to other women as well.

The prosecution ended their case with a summation which asked the jury to listen to the audio tapes to decide for themselves if Steele’s voice was the same on the second adios as on the first and to especially listen for background sounds to assure themselves that the second adios were not snippets of other adios spliced together.

The Defense started their argument by entering telephone records which showed that for several days before the bomb was put on Cyndi’s car, the husband and wife had many loving conversations. This opened the door to rebuttal by the Prosecution who showed that there was also conversations between Larry Fairfax and Edgar Steele just as Larry had stated in his testimony during which the plot was hatched.

Then the Defense showed the jury a drawing by Daryl Hollingsworth who was in the same jail as Larry Fairfax. Hollingsworth had drawn a picture for Larry’s upcoming book about the situation which he was to entitle "Act of Defiance." The act of defiance Larry was talking about was his act defying the cult of White Power thugs who demanded complete conformity to their myth that White people are always falsely accused by a Jewish controlled Judiciary. In conformity with this cult, no one was allowed to say anything negative about any of the leadership, of which Edgar was a part. Larry took the risk of being killed by the "soldiers" of the White Power movement when he went to the police and told them the story.

The Defense asked the judge to allow them to remotely televise the testimony of their expert witness. The prosecutor made a motion to the court to deny the defense’s request for remote testimony based on the failure of the defense to subpoena the witness.

The Defense ended their summation by falsely testifying to the jury that the title of Larry’s book, "Act of Defiance" was evidence that by placing the bomb under Cyndi’s car, he was defying law and order.

In deliberation, the jury asked for the tapes again, so that they could listen to them again and again, talking them over, and, after three days of deliberation, arrived at a conviction on all four counts.

The White Power community rallied with donations to pay for an expert witness to express this claim to the court. Money was limited so a deal was struck with the expert to pay less than his usual expert fee in exchange for having him testify via video from his vacation in Bora Bora. In deference to the expert, no subpoena was serve on him which, if served, would have mandated his appearance in person in court. Idaho law demands that before a judge can permit a witness to testify by video-cam, a subpoena must be issued. This serves two purposes: a subpoenaed witness is less likely to appear biased and it gives the judge the choice to allow or deny the request on the part of the witness to testify from a remote location. The witness must appear in court at the time of trial and then and only then may the witness be excused if the judge decides to give the witness that courtesy.

When it was time for the expert witness to testify, the prosecutor made a motion to the court to deny the defense’s request for remote testimony based on the failure of the defense to subpoena the witness. The judge was forced to grant the motion. This was deemed by the White Power community to prove bias on the part of the judge and evidence that the system was rigged against White people so the White Power community buzzed with threats of violence and revolution.

The judge had no right to allow remote testimony from the expert witness who Edgar’s people said would testify that the tapes used to convict him were "Mission Impossible" tapes made up of snippets of Edgar’s voice. The Steele people wanted the expert witness to testify from his vacation in Bora Bora. Patriotards claim that the judge was wrong to deny a defense expert witness to testify from Bora Bora by videocam, just because there was no way to substantiate the identity of the witness and because the witness had not been subpoenaed..

They claimed that because the Ukranian woman had been allowed to testify remotely from the Ukraine, therefore their expert witness should be allowed to testify remotely from his vacation in Bora Bora. Remote testimony is covered under Federal Rule of Procedure 43(a).

"Rule 43. Taking Testimony

(a) In Open Court.

At trial, the witnesses' testimony must be taken in open court unless a federal statute, the Federal Rules of Evidence, these rules, or other rules adopted by the Supreme Court provide otherwise. For good cause in compelling circumstances and with appropriate safeguards, the court may permit testimony in open court by contemporaneous transmission from a different location."

1. "GOOD CAUSE"

"Good Cause" means "damn good reason with no excuses".

The Court found "good cause" to allow the Ukranian girl to testify from a remote location because she was not under the jurisdiction of the American courts, making it necessary for the United States court to use remote testimony.

The Court did not find "good cause" when the expert witness went on vacation to Bora Bora.

The fact that the defense attorney failed even to subpoena the expert witness made it impossible for the judge to give special consideration to the defense without completely destroying all semblance of proper procedure.

2. APPROPRIATE SAFEGUARDS

The lack of subpoena also destroyed the requirement in FRCP 43(a) of "appropriate safeguards" because part of the value of a subpoena is to identify the witness.

Another reason for the requirement of a subpoena is to avoid the appearance of bias. A witness who volunteers to appear without a subpoena is seen as being biased in favor of the party for whom he or she is testifying.

In California, an attorney can appeal a judgment based on his own egregious failure to properly represent his client. In this case the judge must report the attorney to the state bar.

A week after Edgar was convicted the Court sentenced Larry Fairfax to 27 months in jail for his part in the matter.

Judge Winmill said he believed Fairfax did not intend to kill Cyndi and only wanted to to defraud Edgar out of silver. He said Fairfax "probably did save Mrs. Steele’s life" and that "in a very odd way" he’s both a hero and anti-hero. In addition to 27 months in prison, Fairfax got three years probation and was ordered to pay Cyndi $10,000 in restitution to cover the silver he’d accepted from Edgar plus court costs and fees.

Undaunted, Cyndi, now wearing full Nazi regalia in black, red and white, asserted that her husband loved her and that Larry was the villain. How hard it is for women to accept the fact that they are not loved! Oh, well. she can always blame the Jews!

Old March 17th, 2013 #3511
Donald E. Pauly
Banned

Smile More on Strange Website

This is a most unusual website that published the Steele analysis. See the holoscau$t denying and David Irving's praises at
http://www.nukeisraelnow.com/products/products.htm . I am the world's expert on the Steele case but this guy is clearly in my class. He didn't figure out that Steele went crazy however. Ownership of this domain is masked and I have no idea who owns it.

Last edited by Donald E. Pauly; March 17th, 2013 at 12:38 PM. Reason: typo

Old March 17th, 2013 #3512
Bev
drinking tea

Post 3510 seems to be a detailed and clear explanation of the events with only a little conjecture over the circumstances surrounding the tape. The guy has obviously come to the conclusion that Steele was guilty, though, without considering that he might have been framed, as he claimed. Of course, it's impossible to know that without having been party to the events.

Old March 17th, 2013 #3513
Donald E. Pauly
Banned

Smile Someone Competes with Me

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bev View Post
Post 3510 seems to be a detailed and clear explanation of the events with only a little conjecture over the circumstances surrounding the tape. The guy has obviously come to the conclusion that Steele was guilty, though, without considering that he might have been framed, as he claimed. Of course, it's impossible to know that without having been party to the events.
What astounds me is that someone besides me has read the transcript. I doubt that Cyndi or any of her lawyers has read it. Bev clearly has not read it. The guy has made dozens of little mistakes but also caught a number of things that EVEN I MISSED! I am crushed. If I can find him, he will quickly see the error of his ways. He may have only been to Steele's website and the post may have been written without access to VNN. With his open mind he would clearly know that Steele was crazier than a shithouse rat had he been here. It looks to me like this guy attended the trial. If so this is the only known full account.

Last edited by Donald E. Pauly; March 17th, 2013 at 02:46 PM. Reason: typo

Old March 17th, 2013 #3514
Bev
drinking tea

Quote:
What astounds me is that someone besides me has read the transcript. I doubt that Cyndi or any of her lawyers has read it. Bev clearly has not read it. The guy has made dozens of little mistakes but also caught a number of things that EVEN I MISSED! I am crushed. If I can find him, he will quickly see the error of his ways. He may have only been to Steele's website and the post may have been written without access to VNN.
No, he picked up on the same things I and presumably others did. The difference is, we read it with open minds, not a shit-on-Steele agenda.

Old March 17th, 2013 #3515
Bev
drinking tea

to the fast edit:

Quote:
With his open mind he would clearly know that Steele was crazier than a shithouse rat had he been here.
Nah - open minds look at all scenarios before deciding on the most likely. Agenda-laden minds look at how they can twist and poison the facts.

Old March 17th, 2013 #3516
Donald E. Pauly
Banned

Smile Well Said

Quote:
to the fast edit:

Nah - open minds look at all scenarios before deciding on the most likely. Agenda-laden minds look at how they can twist and poison the facts.
You are absolutely right. Practice what you preach. I couldn't rep you because I have to spread it around. That mysterious thumbs up that you got today came from me.

Old March 17th, 2013 #3517
Bev
drinking tea

Quote:
You are absolutely right. Practice what you preach. I couldn't rep you because I have to spread it around. That mysterious thumbs up that you got today came from me.
I did and do.

I looked at the whole thing with an open mind. I entertained the possibility of insanity until I read surgical papers on "pumphead" and realised that it was both rare and spontaneously self-healing within six weeks of heart surgery, thus ruling out any chance that it could have affected Steele.

I considered the lack of "he's mad" claims from his wife, family and others that know him, bearing in mind your claim they keep it quiet to keep getting the money.

I considered each of your claims of evidence and had to discount a good many of them because what Cyndi or Fairfax or anyone else does is not a window into Steele's mind, only theirs. Others were discounted simply because they were spurious claims: eg of missing silver for which there is no proof at all, anywhere.

So then I had to weigh up his writings post-attack and his demeanour in the video of him post-arrest. He strikes me as lucid and eloquent and not doing badly at all for one who is allegedly insane.

There is only one conclusion to draw. He is not insane.

Old March 17th, 2013 #3518
Donald E. Pauly
Banned

Smile Steele's Honey's Name

I am now doing a search for Татьяна Вадимовна Логинова in Russian or Тетяна Вадимівна Логінова in Ukrainian. Steele's favorite website www.romantictours.com is under new management and up for sale. They may have been shut down. A search on Facebook for Tatyana Vadimovna Loginova has already failed but that is not surprising. I will have more to post later. Tatyana has some fascinating tales for us. What I want to know is how much of the $55,000 worth of silver she got.

My Russian is poor and my Ukrainian is non-existent. A search on the web and Facebook for the Russian and Ukrainian spellings has failed. This should be Kievsky's job.(TFW)

Last edited by Donald E. Pauly; March 17th, 2013 at 09:33 PM. Reason: typo

Old March 17th, 2013 #3519
Donald E. Pauly
Banned

Angry Shallow Analysis

Quote:
No, he picked up on the same things I and presumably others did. The difference is, we read it with open minds, not a shit-on-Steele agenda.
As usual, your analysis is quite poor and shallow. This guy rejoices that Steele is locked up for life. I want Cyndi locked up for life and Steele released, with a stop on the way out to get his brain repaired. Of course this guy is not to blame for attaching evil motives to Steele wanting to kill his wife.

It was a rare stroke of luck that I knew about the heart lung machine causing brain damage from my consulting experience. Even I did not know how dangerous that heart surgery is. It kept my heart surgeon in new BMWs. It fed me well in out of town hotels and paid for a lot of my flying time. Heart surgery is 10 times more dangerous to the brain than brain surgery.

Old March 18th, 2013 #3520
Bev
drinking tea

Quote:
As usual, your analysis is quite poor and shallow. This guy rejoices that Steele is locked up for life. I want Cyndi locked up for life and Steele released, with a stop on the way out to get his brain repaired. Of course this guy is not to blame for attaching evil motives to Steele wanting to kill his wife.

It was a rare stroke of luck that I knew about the heart lung machine causing brain damage from my consulting experience. Even I did not know how dangerous that heart surgery is. It kept my heart surgeon in new BMWs. It fed me well in out of town hotels and paid for a lot of my flying time. Heart surgery is 10 times more dangerous to the brain than brain surgery.
For the newbies and Donald who is frantically trying to ignore the medical, well documented facts: umphead self repairs within six weeks of onset. *If* Steele did this, then it was not due to pumphead because the gap in between the heart surgery and the crime is too long, so "repairing" his brain is futile. There is nothing wrong with his brain as evidenced by the video taken post-arrest.

Why don't you explain what your "consulting experience" is, instead of trying to pass yourself off as Magdi Yacoub?

Tags
edgar steele

Thread