Donate Register Multimedia Blogs Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read Login

Thread Display Modes Share
Old August 15th, 2012 #41
Marcus
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Alex Linder View Post
Halloween III: Season of the Witch
I'm genuinely surprised that you like that one. It's not bad compared to the other installments in the series, but that's simply not saying much.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Steven L. Akins View Post
You beat me to it. A truly great movie, even if the way in which White Nationalist are portrayed is an utterly predictable joke.

Old August 24th, 2012 #42
Cale Sparks
anti-American

Quote:
Originally Posted by N.B. Forrest View Post
Ulzana's Raid: Burt Lancaster is outstanding as Mackintosh, a quietly expert tracker helping the cavalry hunt down Apaches on a murderous rampage. This is no White guilt-tripping jewshit; the injuns are portrayed in their actions and discussed by the White characters as cruel savages - rare for any Western made since WWjew. A bloodily realistic, unsentimental film.

Old August 24th, 2012 #43
D.M.

Has anyone ever seen the 2007 movie Postal (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Postal_%28film%29) or played the video games that the film is based on? I think it's a good movie, with a pissed off White guy (I think, I can't find any evidence that the actor is a jew).

Old August 24th, 2012 #44
Alex Linder
Administrator

Quote:
Originally Posted by Marcus View Post
I'm genuinely surprised that you like that one. It's not bad compared to the other installments in the series, but that's simply not saying much.
Is has no relation to the earlier films for reasons related to production. The name confused people at the time and pretty much killed its box office. To me, the slasher Halloweens aren't very interesting, whereas III is enjoyable. There's actually a little imagination in it. Not a great film, but good entertainment.

Old September 10th, 2012 #45
Gil Irwin
Holohoax survivor

Sergio Leone's epic masterpiece 'Once Upon a Time in America'.

It's the saga of some violent New York jewish gangsters and without a doubt Robert De Niro's and James Wood's best work.

Old September 10th, 2012 #46
John in Woodbridge

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gil Irwin View Post
Sergio Leone's epic masterpiece 'Once Upon a Time in America'.
Great film.

Old September 10th, 2012 #47
N.B. Forrest

No Way Out: The jews' original Model Nigger Sidney Poitier plays a doctor who treats 2 racist crooks, then one dies, raising racial tensions to riot levels. Richard Widmark is good, although of course a stereotypical "mindless hater". Worth the price of rental just to hear coons called "niggers" & "boogies" (odd that that one has largely gone out of style since the '70s...).

"The man who does not exercise the first law of nature—that of self preservation — is not worthy of living and breathing the breath of life." - John Wesley Hardin

Old September 10th, 2012 #48
N.B. Forrest

The Killing: Sterling Hayden stars in race track heist yarn. Crazy Timothy Carey (a personality so uniquely bizarre even Marlon Brando didn't want to do scenes with him for fear of being overshadowed) is great in it.

As for Hayden, I know he was briefly a member of the Communist Party who cooperated with HUAC - but he later said:

"I don't think you have the foggiest notion of the contempt I have had for myself since the day I did that thing . . . It's the one thing in my life that I'm categorically ashamed of." He also said:

"It seems to me the people in the [Communist] Party not only know what's going on in the world but they have the guts to determine a course of action . . . In Yugoslavia . . . when the going got rough and it was time to be counted, it was the Communists who stood up and fought."

Yeah, stood up and fought - for the kikes.

Hayden was probably the most ruggedly handsome actor in the history of Hollywitz, and like Errol Flynn, a real-life swashbuckler. Sadly he was also a jew-tool.

"The man who does not exercise the first law of nature—that of self preservation — is not worthy of living and breathing the breath of life." - John Wesley Hardin

Old September 10th, 2012 #49
Gil Irwin
Holohoax survivor

Despite the controversial content, 'The Commitments' was an enjoyable watch:

Gil

Old September 12th, 2012 #50
Gil Irwin
Holohoax survivor

Quote:
Originally Posted by SmokyMtn View Post
I can’t remember a movie that has made me both laugh and cry—and spooked me, and made me feel romantic, and many other things. And Brazil does that.
I loved Brazil. It's quirky and wierd but completely fascinating at the same time. Di Nero, Hoskins and most of the others are hilarious, if not down right scary.

The scene where the fly lands on the typewriter and screws everything up is a classic. Much terror ensues.

Another film that I enjoyed was little known 'Blood Simple' and is also a lot of fun if your into murder, mayhem and betrayal.

http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0086979/

Gil

Old September 12th, 2012 #51
Gil Irwin
Holohoax survivor

For the youngsters that may not have seen it, 'Lawrence of Arabia' is one of the greatest movies ever made.

T.E. Lawrence is the godfather of guerilla warfare and perhaps the finest tactician of his or any recent generation.

http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0056172/

Gil

Old September 12th, 2012 #52
Alexander M.

This comes to mind when thinking of Halloween 3.

Last edited by Alexander M.; September 12th, 2012 at 05:28 PM.

Old November 23rd, 2012 #53
America First

Ms. Gish belonged to America First, and could not be bribed in early 41 to renounce A.F. for pay check and star role in a movie.

We cannot allow the natural passions and prejudices of other peoples
to lead our country to destruction.

-Charles A. Lindbergh
http://www.fff.org/freedom/0495c.asp

Old November 23rd, 2012 #54
Leonard Rouse
Celebrating My Diversity

I had to look up Sterling Hayden. I knew him as the police captain from The Godfather. He had quite a war record.

Quote:
The Killing: Sterling Hayden stars in race track heist yarn. Crazy Timothy Carey (a personality so uniquely bizarre even Marlon Brando didn't want to do scenes with him for fear of being overshadowed) is great in it.

As for Hayden, I know he was briefly a member of the Communist Party who cooperated with HUAC - but he later said:

"I don't think you have the foggiest notion of the contempt I have had for myself since the day I did that thing . . . It's the one thing in my life that I'm categorically ashamed of." He also said:

"It seems to me the people in the [Communist] Party not only know what's going on in the world but they have the guts to determine a course of action . . . In Yugoslavia . . . when the going got rough and it was time to be counted, it was the Communists who stood up and fought."

Yeah, stood up and fought - for the kikes.

Hayden was probably the most ruggedly handsome actor in the history of Hollywitz, and like Errol Flynn, a real-life swashbuckler. Sadly he was also a jew-tool.

Old November 24th, 2012 #55
N.B. Forrest

Quote:
Ulzana's Raid: Burt Lancaster is outstanding as Mackintosh, a quietly expert tracker helping the cavalry hunt down Apaches on a murderous rampage. This is no White guilt-tripping jewshit; the injuns are portrayed in their actions and discussed by the White characters as cruel savages - rare for any Western made since WWjew. A bloodily realistic, unsentimental film.
There is one thing wrong with this great movie that I failed to mention: the background music. It sounds like it was lifted directly from one of John Ford's '40s Western epics: jaunty old cavalry tunes. Totally wrong for a gritty real-world '70s film.

Old November 26th, 2012 #56
Pat Bateman

Quote:
Carey was definitely a top-quality psycho.

I saw Crimewave (1954) and Bayou (1957) last month - both worth watching.

Here's 2 good websites:

http://thetimothycareyexperience.com/

http://www.impossiblefunky.com/archi....asp?IshNum=12

Old November 30th, 2012 #57
America First

Not a favorite, but perhaps interesting.
Your Cheatin' Heart - 1964
http://www.youtube.com/watch?NR=1&v=...ture=endscreen

-Charles A. Lindbergh

Last edited by America First; November 30th, 2012 at 05:09 AM.

Old December 2nd, 2012 #59
America First

http://www.nitrateville.com/viewtopic.php?f=4&t=10591

This movie would be classified as taboo by the p.c. nutz with out a doubt IMO.

Trader Horn, staring Harry Carey Sr.

Filmed in Africa 1930 first filming ever done.

If you ever get the chance to see this film do it !

I purchased it on VHS ten years ago, and loaned it and was lost !

IMO this will never be released in DVD, because of the pc bs and the unedited scenes shown back then of Afreaka.

There were some really campy scenes and funny too, LOL.

-Charles A. Lindbergh

Old December 2nd, 2012 #60
N.B. Forrest

Quote:
Originally Posted by America First View Post
http://www.nitrateville.com/viewtopic.php?f=4&t=10591

This movie would be classified as taboo by the p.c. nutz with out a doubt IMO.

Trader Horn, staring Harry Carey Sr.

Filmed in Africa 1930 first filming ever done.

If you ever get the chance to see this film do it !

I purchased it on VHS ten years ago, and loaned it and was lost !

IMO this will never be released in DVD, because of the pc bs and the unedited scenes shown back then of Afreaka.

There were some really campy scenes and funny too, LOL.
A terrific movie, that one. Carey speaks plainly about what savages the niggers are, and they go on to prove it.

Tags
#1, movies

Thread