VNN Digital Library
VNN Reader Mail
VNN Broadcasts

Old March 16th, 2014 #41
Alex Linder
Administrator

Quote:
Originally Posted by ss alyy View Post
I HATE those self check out machines because they ALWAYS f**k up. And I hate the embarrassment when it sounds the alarm because you have a box of paracetamol or something and it wants to check you're 25.

----------/---------------/-------------------///////--------

The liberal jew matrix governments want more people in white countries too work, such as white women and non-white 3rd turd migrants. But they insist of replacing human jobs that once was white mans jobs with "machines" plus women and non-whites. Not enough jobs for white men, second- white women. White countries going down the toilets.
Like I've said, and it's a point I've not seen others make, though I'm sure some have, but to me it's huge:

One of the chief benefits of a tiny central state with accompanying tiny taxes is that it means ordinary white men can work low-level service jobs and make enough money to support a family. That's what most of our grandparents did. It does work. We simply - and I include most WN in this - are so accustomed to giant government micromanaging every aspect of human existence that we think it's inevitable, rather than the product of bad choices.

Everyone would have more money and time, and daily transactions would run most smoothly because they were being handled by the most competent subset of the population.

The society we have now - everyone loses - except government employees and the parasites they serve. Everyone else gets - less sleep, less sex, less money, less children, less housing, less fun, less time and less power.

Old March 16th, 2014 #42
Alyss
vnn member

One of the chief benefits of a tiny central state with accompanying tiny taxes is that it means ordinary white men can work low-level service jobs and make enough money to support a family.

-------------------------------

Was thinking the same thing. I know it worked well before jews hijacked our countries after WWII. Our grandparents had it best. Men in 21century can no longer support his family on his own wages. Double wages creates more profit and money for jews.

The society we have now - everyone loses - except government employees and the parasites they serve. Everyone else gets - less sleep, less sex, less money, less children, less housing, less fun, less time and less power.

-----------------------------------------

Yep. Basically we are (and our offspring) are slaves now serving the jews. White countries with its White slaves being replaced with brown slaves.

Old March 16th, 2014 #43
Roger Bannon

My top source of ire is the inability of the mass of morons to operate their vehicle.

I think the main problem is the total lack of awareness of their surroundings and an insistence on "multitasking" while driving, i.e. texting, eating, talking on phone, playing with radio, putting on make-up, looking in mirror, etc.

One thing I run into nearly every time I go out is the moron that refuses to get up to speed down the on ramp and/or waits till the on ramp ends before they look for an opening. Rage induced thoughts of homicide fill the head on this one.

Old March 16th, 2014 #44
N.B. Forrest

Quote:
Originally Posted by Roger Bannon View Post
My top source of ire is the inability of the mass of morons to operate their vehicle.

I think the main problem is the total lack of awareness of their surroundings and an insistence on "multitasking" while driving, i.e. texting, eating, talking on phone, playing with radio, putting on make-up, looking in mirror, etc.

One thing I run into nearly every time I go out is the moron that refuses to get up to speed down the on ramp and/or waits till the on ramp ends before they look for an opening. Rage induced thoughts of homicide fill the head on this one.
And let's not forget the Perpetual High Beams Assholes.

"The man who does not exercise the first law of nature—that of self preservation — is not worthy of living and breathing the breath of life." - John Wesley Hardin

Old March 22nd, 2014 #45
Mike in Denver
Enkidu

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mike in Denver View Post
Amen! It's getting sicking [sickening, damn! who spelled sicking? Oh! never-mind.] Even local hardware stores carry fucking squat now. ...
More and more retail is just fucking worthless....
Repetitive rant. I need to start some either seeds or cuttings soon. (I may get some cuttings from a friend who grows [no not weed] inside all year long, otherwise I'll just buy seeds**.) I need a good grow light to start plants to get a head start on the weather. May 12th is the usual safe day to move plants outside. After much deliberation I decided on a 60 watt CFL grow light. I have a good spot inside to do this, and an excellent flexible lamp that will take the light. On Amazon it's about $14, and without prime membership about $5 shipping. A little expensive, so...

I checked, Ace Hardware, Lowes, Home Depot, Target, Walmart, and Costco, all on their web sites, Target, and Ace in person, because I was driving by. Nope, not even close, nothing even close. Amazon it was. I'll probably get it Wed. or Thu. If it works, I'll come up with a more extensive setup than just an office lamp and buy a half dozen on Amazon with a prime membership -- I've been thinking of upgrading, anyway.

The rant: As several folks have noted here, fucking retail is useless, even in a city like Denver, and is getting more useless every day.

Mike

Late edit: **Why seeds, why not just get commercial cuttings, available for just about anything, at any garden store? Simple...mites. I don't know about where you are, but here in Denver, if you are not getting immaculate cuttings from a trusted friend, always start from seeds. Mites hide in the soil and come out with the warmth. Lately friends who have bought even herb (Rosemary to be specific) cuttings and small plants have been overrun with mites. The really good growers don't spread this, for instance the grower who may give me some vege cuttings, but never trust a commerical garden store with cuttings in soil.

Last edited by Mike in Denver; March 22nd, 2014 at 12:44 PM.

Old March 22nd, 2014 #46
Xerxes

Quote:
Originally Posted by Roger Bannon View Post

California is the most insane state in this Union but it was the first one to ban cellphone and texting use on the road. You wouldn't believe how many states allow texting while driving but not calling! I think the state of South Carolina has yet to ban either.

Old March 22nd, 2014 #47
Bev
drinking tea

Quote:
Late edit: **Why seeds, why not just get commercial cuttings, available for just about anything, at any garden store? Simple...mites. I don't know about where you are, but here in Denver, if you are not getting immaculate cuttings from a trusted friend, always start from seeds. Mites hide in the soil and come out with the warmth. Lately friends who have bought even herb (Rosemary to be specific) cuttings and small plants have been overrun with mites. The really good growers don't spread this, for instance the grower who may give me some vege cuttings, but never trust a commerical garden store with cuttings in soil.
.....that's why you need the EU/US to ban all seeds and plants that they haven't specifically approved, remember? Perhaps you'll support their altruistic and worthy proposals to introduce GM crops and banish the blights. :IThinkWeNeedASarcasmSmiley:

Old March 30th, 2014 #48
Roger Bannon

Right you are Mike, getting anything dependable these days is a crapshoot. Nothing but cheap crap designed to last just long enough to cover any warranty.

I ran into another common idiot on the road the other day. It's the driver that just realized that, while in the left lane, that they're passing their exit/turn. Instead of proceeding on, accept that they missed it and turn around down the road, they stop. The left lane then grinds to a halt while they wait for an opening to cross one or more lanes.

It's time like this I dream of a snowplow attached to my vehicle and plow the offending car off to the side.

Old April 10th, 2014 #49
Mike in Denver
Enkidu

Quote:
...I need a good grow light to start plants to get a head start on the weather. May 12th is the usual safe day to move plants outside....
I'm not sure who this is a rant against, maybe reality, or solar cycles.

May 12th! Not this year, the word is June 1st, this year. An example of the weather here: Yesterday the temp in Denver hit 80 deg. F. about 70 today, ditto until Sunday. Sunday it will drop to 24 deg. F. and snow.

I'm going to sue.

Mike

Old May 15th, 2014 #50
Alex Linder
Administrator

Local cross cretins are trying to spread their poison by saying "have a blessed day." For years it was only one old bag working the register at Hy-Vee, but lately I've heard it on the radio too. I'd love to know which jebus pumper is pushing his assembled nuts to belch this at everyone they encounter.

Not to mention, two bad racial bits. Some nigger in town with multiple warrants from multiple NEMO counties was arrested, nickname "ghetto." Then I'm out walking on errands, I see two butt-fugly fake-blonde white proe chicks with almost literally retarded ape-looking niggers. They were opposite me so I couldn't see if they were couples or some kind of social services or churchy operation.

Old May 16th, 2014 #51
Wednesday Owens
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by RickHolland View Post

She is on vine and meetme.com too, lol. So much material here........

Exercise some rights over your own body by not spreading your legs for every chump who gives you the time of day, Courtney, and then perhaps you won't have to stress over raising a mongrel because the State took away your right to cut it the fuck out of you. If you are embarrassed to bring the product of your ill-advised coupling into the world then Don't Fuck Them or use your brain and get a shot. Get it? Everything about you is begging to be used, violated and ridiculed.

How many rap video castings have you showed up for? LMAO

I had rather be tagged an Eva Braun than a 'Becky' any damn day.

I know plenty of Folk who smoke weed and still despise faggots and Obama, so what's the connection Korean-eyed bleach-blond half-wit?

Old May 16th, 2014 #52
Ray Allan

This girl is a prime candidate for ending up as a subject of discussion in the 'Mudshark Misery' thread.

Old May 16th, 2014 #53
Ray Allan

My actual rant is pulling into the drive-through at a fast-food place (I refuse to call it a "restaurant") and a barely-intelligible, static-filled voice, usually with a spic accent and poor command of English coming from the speaker asking me if I want their mystery burger/taco special of the day. After replying no and giving my order, I proceed toward the window. There, I sit and sit, idling away burning a couple gallons of gas because the clown in the car ahead of me has some army-sized order. Why can't people just go inside for an order like that? Sometimes I turn my engine off while I wait for this. Finally, when I pull up to the window, Juan or Conchita has either forgotten or lost track of my order or gives me the wrong items.

More and more, I find myself not going to these fast-food rip-off joints, choking down their poisonous crap and supporting their mexishit workers and just stay home and cook my own food.

Old May 18th, 2014 #54
N.B. Forrest

This one is related to the earlier auto parts store rants, but more specific: every - EVERY - goddam time I go into one I have to get in line behind 2 or 3 mexcrements gibbering away. I went to one Friday to buy a serpentine belt and another Saturday to get a damn tensioner wheel (a cool 50 simoleons down the shitter, BTW): behind 'ments, both times...

"The man who does not exercise the first law of nature—that of self preservation — is not worthy of living and breathing the breath of life." - John Wesley Hardin

Old May 18th, 2014 #55
Alyss
vnn member

Stupid anti white bitch. Why doesn't she just move to Gay, 3rd world Africa since she loves gays and 3rd world. Shes starting to forget that whites built AMERICA and everything else that came in it.

Old June 16th, 2017 #56
Mike in Denver
Enkidu

Quote:
Originally Posted by Alex Linder View Post
i dont go to retail stores at all, apart from walmart every so often, but you can't buy food over amazon! not everyday food, anyway.

buy stuff second hand - if you can't find people to barter with.
"but you can't buy food over amazon"

Guess what. Now in Denver if you have an Amazon Prime membership you can. Amazon has just started up here a deal with "Sprouts," one of the better grocery stores, a free two hour delivery. Sprouts has good meats/fish/poultry, and good produce, really well priced. Their bakery is mediocre, but their prepared meals are good. Also Amazon is buying Whole Foods so that will come soon. (If you know what you are doing you can get a lot of stuff at Whole Foods at a fair price. Their bakery is excellent, though expensive.)

And retail sucks and getting worse every day. I was in a grocery store about a month ago and tried to pay and leave. They wanted my phone number and email. "Sir, we can text you with our specials and send you discounts and..." Ahhh! I managed to pay and leave without giving them my info. I'll never go back.

This thread is a very old rant thread, so yes, retail sucks.

Mike

Old June 16th, 2017 #57
Crowe

There are some mom and pop delis you can go to for meats. They're a little more than Walmart prices, but you're giving money to a small ball business rather than an anti-White mega corporation.

Before Walmarts, and large chain grocery stores expanded even into many smaller sized cities, these mom and pop delis, butchers and general stores used to be where people would shop for their food. There is one about 5-6 miles from me, and the place is always busy. They serve sandwich lunches among other stuff like deli meats. Nothing but White customers, being served by White staff members. People are friendly, honest, and professional. The place is kinda a local hangout. That's how White businesses are supposed to operate.

But people are so fucking greedy, they'd rather buy their meats at walmart to save 10% over the mom and pop deli. For an added bonus, they get to deal with a spic cashier who doesn't know how to ring up coupons, and a nigger bagging their groceries who drops your canned goods in the same bag as the eggs. The White race really needs to be slapped back into shape and get out of this greedy, jewy, materialistic "save a dollar at any cost" mindset.

Old June 16th, 2017 #58
N.B. Forrest

That block of plastic shopping bags at every self-checkout. You try to open them by rolling them in your fingers, then by gripping them with both hands an inch apart & pinching, then by screaming threats at gunpoint: all with equal success.

Then there's those foil safety seals on condiment bottles that have the little plastic grip that only tears off by itself, forcing you to get a crowbar to put "catsup" on your now-cold burger....

Old October 14th, 2017 #59
Robbie Key

Why do old people always look at you like you're some kind of ghost coming at them? Blank stare. Fucking annoying, makes you think that you've spilled ketchup on your nose or something.

Old October 14th, 2017 #60
Emily Henderson
Intellijintly Dezined

Quote:
Originally Posted by Robbie Key View Post
Why do old people always look at you like you're some kind of ghost coming at them? Blank stare. Fucking annoying, makes you think that you've spilled ketchup on your nose or something.
I dunno, but two girls came by to raise money for the FFA here, and I bought some pears from them. They were very polite and nice White girls but I couldn't tell if they were 'special' or not, and I'm not kidding.

Noticed this in a store as well, clerk seemed 'slow' but wasn't sure if tired or 'special'.

There is a zombie quality and more and more folks seem to have it. Maybe Alex 'Crazy Pants' Jones is right on da fluoride.

I will not be drinking the tap water, just in case.

Tags
#1, rants

Thread