Go Back   Vanguard News Network Forum > News & Discussion > General Discussion
Donate Register Multimedia Blogs Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read Login

Thread Display Modes Share
Old August 12th, 2017 #21
SouthernNS
Literally Kitler

Quote:
Originally Posted by Olaf Menes View Post
Ehhh, ok, how do you know this? Seems like you have firsthand experience with "Love you long time Joe".
So you mean to tell me you have never seen an asian woman naked in your entire life? Do you think that fucking them is the only way to have any inkling as to how they look? Just off the top of my head I can recall seeing one nude in a film that would be of interest to many members here:

Old August 12th, 2017 #22
White Brazilian Boy

These women look "pretty" because of plastic surgery and skin lightening.

One good example are the members of Girls Generation/SNSD, a famous girl group from South Korea:

https://www.google.com.br/search?q=s...i9ferj23awRDM:

Old August 13th, 2017 #23
Jeffrey Smither

Quote:
Originally Posted by White Brazilian Boy View Post
These women look "pretty" because of plastic surgery and skin lightening.

One good example are the members of Girls Generation/SNSD, a famous girl group from South Korea:

https://www.google.com.br/search?q=s...i9ferj23awRDM:
Yep, K Pop. The Moranbong band members of North Korea look more natural. They got some attractive women in it and got some meat on their bones unlike the South Korean ones who are really skinny and plastic. The Moranbong Band members are selected by Kim Jong-UN himself. Even they without the lighting and makeup are a lot less pretty as well compared to when they're on stage with heavy makeup applied.

Old August 14th, 2017 #24
Matthaus Hetzenauer
Wutta maroon!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Olaf Menes View Post
Ehhh, ok, how do you know this? Seems like you have firsthand experience with "Love you long time Joe".
He so horny.

Old August 14th, 2017 #25
Jeffrey Smither

Quote:
Originally Posted by Matthaus Hetzenauer View Post
He so horny.
LOL. He must have got some yellow fever.

Old August 17th, 2017 #26
Norarit (Pride)

I found this woman. Do you believe she is full Japanese or had surgery? Her name is Nozomi Sasaki

Her studenthood:

Her childhood:

Old August 17th, 2017 #27
jaekel

I don't find them attractive.
I think the appeal is their submissiveness to men. They still have that instilled in them, which has been missing from modern day White women.

Old August 18th, 2017 #28
Matthaus Hetzenauer
Wutta maroon!

Quote:
Originally Posted by jaekel View Post
I don't find them attractive.
I think the appeal is their submissiveness to men. They still have that instilled in them, which has been missing from modern day White women.
Say... how would you go about eating oriental pussy anyway? Sideways...?

(Oops! Looks like I'm in for yet another negative point from the lurking zip fan -- not you -- who doesn't have the balls to show himself.)

Old August 19th, 2017 #29
fyc
fine young casuals

seriously , if any cunt finds none white women attractive, then this forum isnt for you

Old August 19th, 2017 #30
Hugo Böse
Jeunesse Dorée

Fan Bingbing is one of the highest-paid actresses in the world and has also been called a global fashion icon due to frequent appearances on the red carpet, movie premieres, and fashion shows.

A pleasant looking specimen, however that is only because she was artificially transformed into a white woman with Chinese hair.

Fan Bingbing – Plastic Surgeries make thin lips, big eyes and perfect nose shape

http://www.celebplasticsurgeryonline...astic-surgery/

Old August 19th, 2017 #31
Jeffrey Smither

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hugo Böse View Post

Fan Bingbing is one of the highest-paid actresses in the world and has also been called a global fashion icon due to frequent appearances on the red carpet, movie premieres, and fashion shows.

A pleasant looking specimen, however that is only because she was artificially transformed into a white woman with Chinese hair.

Fan Bingbing – Plastic Surgeries make thin lips, big eyes and perfect nose shape

http://www.celebplasticsurgeryonline...astic-surgery/
Most stuff Chinese is cheap and fake, just like their people.

Old August 20th, 2017 #32
Dan Hadaway

The ones I've seen in real life look like little boys. I don't understand the attraction. It's very rare for a chink to have any feminine curves.

Old August 20th, 2017 #33
Dan Hadaway

Quote:
Originally Posted by Crystal Winterfrost View Post
I personally prefer the type of content they create over almost anything made in the West now a days because theirs isn't saturated with shitskins, mudsharks and PC anti-White garbage.
The only one that I could recommend is 'Graveyard of Fireflies.' It's about a Japanese boy and his sister growing up in the aftermath of WW2, but without all the 'murican propaganda. You'd never ever EVER in a million years see a similar movie about Germany come from Hollywood.

Old August 20th, 2017 #34
Crystal Winterfrost
卐 ☠ ϟϟ ✠ 卐 ✠ ϟϟ ☠ 卐

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dan Hadaway View Post
The only one that I could recommend is 'Graveyard of Fireflies.' It's about a Japanese boy and his sister growing up in the aftermath of WW2, but without all the 'murican propaganda. You'd never ever EVER in a million years see a similar movie about Germany come from Hollywood.
Thanks for the recommendation. I just looked up the trailer on YouTube. It looks pretty sad, but very interesting. I'll watch it, but I might need a handkerchief close to me just in case I tear up, lol. Hopefully some day in the future when we get back control of our countries and our media we'll be able to create similar films like Graveyard of Fireflies but showing the German side of the war and the aftermath that the Germans had to suffer.

I recently watched the Jewllywood version of Ghost in the Shell with kike actress Scarlett Johansson that came out this year, and the week after I watched the original 1995 anime version and not only was the original far better and more captivating, but it didn't have all those damn niggers and other brown muds that the 'murican-made version has.

These damned Jewllywood producers/directors just have to shove niggers and multiculturalism down everyone's throats even when the original material didn't have any of that. I also just watched the last Alien film that came out this year and it had scenes of faggot marriage, faggot twins kissing (fag incest?) and nigger on White girl interracial sex in the shower....

I'm so fucking sick of Jewllywood garbage. It's why in general I prefer Japanese-made content.

Last edited by Crystal Winterfrost; August 20th, 2017 at 10:07 PM.

Old August 20th, 2017 #35
Jeffrey Smither

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dan Hadaway View Post
That is because Germans are white. Of course you won't see a positive movie about Aryans.

Old August 21st, 2017 #36
Eire

Default It's an illusion

Because of WWII the japs. Our men married and brought them over by the hundreds.

Because of Korean war and all the "orphans" adopted by White families.

Japs have very white skin and koreans are slightly darker and rounded faces, not as attractive but they fit the Asian fetish bill.

The white-jap mixed off spring can not be distinguished as nonwhite by most people. They appear as 'exotic' or maybe feather indian which most white people do not mind.
If the mixed off-spring marries White, which is more likely than not, those children show no Asian phenotype at all to the untrained eye.

Last edited by Eire; August 21st, 2017 at 09:46 AM.

Old August 21st, 2017 #37
Eire

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jeffrey Smither View Post
Huge boobs are not a big factor for me, I'm a more legs and face kind of guy.

However, the problem with these Asian women is many of them well, they all look alike especially Japs and Koreans. Not saying all of them are plastic because some are attractive like a Korean chick I work with is pretty cute, but bottom line is they're not white.

All white please. Yellow fever is not good for you.
Where did I read that???

You catch yellow fever on the way to Gayville.

Old August 23rd, 2017 #38
NotFunny
Banned

Same reason white teenagers trying to act black black people whooped your ass in the race war.

Old August 24th, 2017 #39
NotFunny
Banned

Don't know what is more pathetic losing the race ward of blacks are being such a retard you don't know that you lost the race to the blacks

Only one the goys are so confused they don't know they're confused are the goys sufficiently confused

Old August 26th, 2017 #40
White Brazilian Boy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Eire View Post
Because of WWII the japs. Our men married and brought them over by the hundreds.

Because of Korean war and all the "orphans" adopted by White families.

Japs have very white skin and koreans are slightly darker and rounded faces, not as attractive but they fit the Asian fetish bill.

The white-jap mixed off spring can not be distinguished as nonwhite by most people. They appear as 'exotic' or maybe feather indian which most white people do not mind.
If the mixed off-spring marries White, which is more likely than not, those children show no Asian phenotype at all to the untrained eye.
Koreans, on average, are ligther than Japanese.

Thread